Horny Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
College sons return to their mothers.
7.4k words
4.43
186.7k
54
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers

In second year of my university life I moved into a dormitory. I was 20 years old at that time. My parents house was about 10 miles from our campus. Despite that I moved out to get a away from my family on the excuse that I needed more privacy for my studies. My parents were always arguing and fighting over trivial things; but lucky for me they agreed on my moving out. My younger sister Bina was a spoiled brat and she was always getting away with murder. I was beginning to think that major source of enjoyment in her life was to irritate and harass me. To my parents, specially to my father, she was an angel and she could not do any wrong. Needless to say I was ecstatic with my new found freedom.

My roommate was Uttam. He was a quiet and very studious boy from a nearby small town. When I first met him I never thought we would become friends. I soon found out he was an amazingly matured person for his age and a very helpful guy. Being a city boy and having a girl friend, I used to party a lot. As a result I often fell behind with studies and assignments. Uttam was always there to help me out.

Whenever I felt like having home cooking I used to show up at home. My mother was an excellent cook. Few times I took Uttam along with me. The meals at home were very welcome diversions for both of us and tasted like gourmet foods compare to what they were serving us in the cafeteria.

My parents began to like Uttam very much, specially my mother. Bina, as usual, was trying to grab his attention. I liked Uttam even better when I found he was hardly showing any interest in my sister. In one of those visits, to my complete surprise, I noticed he was checking out my mother.

Mothers in our culture are very venerable, almost next to god. Mother and sex are two words that never spoken together in the same sentence. It is like day and night; light and darkness. They never go together. However, like most things in life there are always gray areas, like twilight time around sunset and sunrise. The light and darkness; day and night dance together and coexist even though for a very brief period.

I found it very intriguing that Uttam took interest in my middle aged mother over my sexy sister. I never looked at my mother sexually until then. Now my mother was about 40 years old average middle aged Bengali woman. She gained some weight in her middle section but overall she was a nice looking woman for her age. She had large breasts and large rounded ass; and often she would become careless about her body. She would bend over to pick up things framing her tight ass from behind or showing ample cleavage from front side.

Next week there was some kind of holidays and we would have 4 days off. I had been planning to spend most of the time with my girlfriend Sheila. But my plan fell apart like the old saying 'man proposes and god disposes'. It was Sheila's father, who played god in spoiling my plan. To my utter disgust, He decided to take his entire family on a vacation. He was the supreme commander of his family. His words were the laws. Once he had put his foot down that was it.

'Ones greatest achievement comes after a disappointment' a wise man said once. I did not have any clues then that my extended weekend would redefine and reshape my life forever.

Last thing I wanted was to spend the whole 4 days with my family. Bina would drive me nuts; also I would end up in uncomfortable situations several times, mediating between my parents with their arguments.

At that moment Uttam came to rescue. He invited me to his town and to spend the vacation with him. I happily accepted his invitation.

----------

Uttam had never talked about his family before. I had assumed he was from a poor family and as such did not want to. I'd find out very soon how wrong I was. His small town was about 3 hours train ride from our city. So, on a mild winter day we rode an express train towards his home town.

As we left our city behind, the air began to get little fresher and temperature little chillier. Our train arrived in late afternoon in their little town. I was pleasantly surprised when their driver met us in the rail station. I was even more surprised when we entered a white colonial type bungalow house. Beautiful manicured lawn and nicely placed flower beds adorned the front side of the house.

"My mother's pride and joy." He whispered pointing at the garden and ran out of the car even before it came to a complete stop towards a nice looking woman who was trimming a rose bush. She looked up hearing the sound of the car and her face brightened up. She opened her arms and Uttam jumped between them. Nobody had to tell me it was his mother.

Uttam introduced me to her and I gathered my hands together to say 'namaste'; a traditional Indian greeting.

"Oh come on, any friend of Uttam is family." She surprised me by embracing me into a big hug. I thought she squeezed me tighter than a motherly or aunt type hug. I felt the touch of her ample breasts on my chest. I could not help but notice her hands ever so gently touched my ass. The whole thing happened very quickly and could not have lasted for more than 30 seconds.

Was it just my imagination or was there a horny woman underneath that cool, calm and saintly mother figure?

Dinner was fabulous. His mother cooked so many dishes that one might think she was planning to invite the whole town but forgot. Dishes tasted delicious as everything was made from fresh ingredients. Uttam kept reminding me that the fish was from their pond, the chicken was from their small poultry, the vegetables were from their backyard garden and the milk was from their cows.

Uttam's room was a huge one. Another bed was placed in the room for me. When the lights were turned off and we said goodnight to each other, it felt like I was submerged into a totally new world. There were no sounds of cars or rattling of old trams or distant rumbling of trains. There was no light filtering in from outside. The inside of the room was so dark that I could not even see Uttam's bed only a few feet away. The whole thing was very tranquil and serene. But I still could not sleep immediately. I kept thinking of Sheeta, Uttam's mother. She was really a nice looking sexy woman about my mother's age. But surprisingly there was no man in the house. I never asked Uttam about his father.

Ever since I saw Uttam checking out my mother, I myself started looking at matured women differently. Sheeta was surely be one of the hottest middle aged women I ever laid my eyes on. Was she really coming on to me or was that fertile imaginations of my horny mind? Thinking about her I finally drifted into sleep.

Breakfast was as lavish as dinner. I wondered when she managed to cook all these things. I noticed, even though there were helps in the household, Sheeta was always busy with something or other. She was constantly doing something. May be that is how she keeps herself in such a good shape, I thought.

"I need you boys to help me with some cleaning today." She told us after breakfast with her ever smiling face, "I need some muscles."

She wanted to clean their library and wanted us to move few things around. Needless to say we agreed. First, she wanted to clean the painting those were hung on the wall. There was rather a rickety looking ladder on the floor and Sheeta picked it up.

"Ma, don't use that ladder. It is dangerous." Uttam cautioned her, "Where is the new one?"

"It is in the garage. Why don't you get it for me honey?" She responded.

"You hold the ladder." She told me as soon as Uttam left and climbed up few steps.

I stepped closer to hold the ladder all the while wondering why she would use this old ladder when Uttam was getting the other one. As I came closer she fell. Any fool could tell she fell purposely and she fell on me. I tried to catch her and break her fall and we both tumbled on the ground with her on top of me.

"Are you hurt?" I felt her warm breath around my neck as she spoke.

"I am okay, how about you?"

"I'm fine." She answered.

I was surprised she did not try to get up right away. I felt her groin was right over mine.

"Thank you for saving me." She whispered very softly.

"You are welcome." All I could say as I was trying very hard to control my hard on. It was difficult because she was now grinding her pussy over my penis through our clothing. However, she jumped on her feet and steadied herself when she heard the approaching foot steps. We went back to cleaning.

Her flirting did not stop. She backed up on me several times when Uttam was not looking, grinding her ass over my penis. It was open and lewd. It was outright invitation to fuck her. I had no moral inhibition to fuck her even though he was mother my roommate. After all it was her who was asking for it.

After the cleaning Uttam wanted to take me to one of his favorite places.

"My grandpa was a big shot in this town. He used to own all this. He left all of it to my mother when he passed away." Uttam informed me as we snaked through dozens of mango and litchi trees. "You should have come here in summer. The trees are full of mangoes and litchis. You can smell the sweet smell of these fruits from miles away."

He affectionately was reliving his old memories. But my dirty mind was thinking about Sheeta. I wanted to know more about his family.

Finally we arrived in an open space by a river side. A little river was flowing very silently.

"This is the best place in the whole world." Uttam enthusiastically announced as he sat down on the grass, "Whenever I am down or need some quiet time I come here. It gives me a new perspective on life. What do you think?"

The scenery was obviously breathtaking. It was very picturesque to say the least. Behind us was the column of trees forming a dark green forest. Across from us, on the other side of the river, green paddy fields stressed as far as eyes could see into the distant horizon. I never thought sky could be so blue and air could be so pure. Patches of white puffy clouds was idly floating high on the deep blue sky, mimicking all kind of shapes. I laughed when it reminded me of Window's original screen saver. I should have enjoyed this pristine environment much more, away from smog filled air of my city, but my mind was not pure or clean like the present surrounding. My mind was full with one and only one thought that was of his mother Sheeta. I looked up and suddenly saw the white clouds up in the sky framed a picture of a naked woman and more and more it began to look like Sheeta.

"Don't let this little and serene river fool you." He tried to impress me even more through reliving his fond memories once again, "In monsoon this little river becomes a monster. The clear blue water turns into dark muddy water with 100s of spinning eddies and the current becomes ten times faster. Once in a while the water will overflow causing flood. One time water came almost to our door step. Look at it now. It is pure and peaceful like a sleeping baby."

I was not paying much attention at what he was saying. I needed to know more about Sheeta and Uttam's family

"Uttam, excuse me for asking, where is your father?" I asked him.

"He left us when I was 10." He was obviously not comfortable about talking about his father, "He went to England and was supposed come back for me and mother once he was settled. Son of a bitch never came back."

"I am really sorry to hear that."

"We are doing all right without him, thank you. Frankly I don't want to talk about him. As far as I'm concerned he is dead." He said emphatically.

No wonder Sheeta is so horny and looking for a cock, I thought and she could have mine anytime she wanted. I would have been in deep trouble if he could read my mind.

I began looking around. Even though it was cold few young boys were taking their baths and were having a ball. They were jumping all over the place and splashing water at each other.

He looked at me and asked breaking the long silence, "Are you game? Come on let's jump in the water like those kids and take a bath."

"Are you kidding? It is bone chilling cold." I hugged my jacket tightly around me. Beside I did not want him to know that I could not swim.

"You city boys!" He mocked at me as he began to strip.

He jumped into the river wearing only his under pant. He may be having fun in the cold pristine water but I would prefer a warm body and a hot, wet and slippery pussy around my penis right about now.

"Ma, our city guest thinks it is too cold to bathe in the river." Uttam told his mother jokingly when we returned, "He needs hot water."

"You leave him alone." Sheeta equally mockingly reprimanded her son, "I'll arrange some hot water for him."

As there was no running hot water available she provided me with a container full of hot water. The idea was not to use the shower, but to take some hot water and to mix with some cold water in a bucket and to pour over you.

Finally I was alone in the bathroom. The latch was broken so I could not lock the door, just closed it. What I needed more than a bath was a good jerk off as my balls were aching for release. My penis had been teased whole day by Sheeta. I stripped naked and my penis became hard instantly as if it had read my mind and anticipated what was coming.

Suddenly I heard light knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door. It was Sheeta standing there with a bar soap and a towel in her hand. She entered inside and closed the door.

"I want to make sure you clean yourself real good." She told me with a wink that said it all about her true intention.

My heart began pounding faster as she came behind me. She hugged me from behind. Her warm soft hands touched my bare chest. Her hands pinched my tiny hard nipples. Her wet tongue was nibbling at my ears. Then she lowered her hands to my waist and with one swift motion untied my towel. My cock jumped up and down few times before coming to a stand still, pointing upward in an angle.

"Wow! Somebody is happy to see me." She grabbed my cock with both hands still from behind and began stroking it. Then she placed her tongue at my spine and slowly started descending downwards. Her tongue was leaving a wet track across the length of my spine. My whole body shivered and goose bumps appeared all over. As her tongue reached just above my anus she let go of my cock. She spread my butt cheeks wide and blew air into my tiny hole. Then she did the most unthinkable. Her tongue touched my ass hole. I never experienced anything like this. I moaned out loudly.

"Shhh........." She cautioned me as I remembered Uttam was reading news paper in the living room.

She turned me around. My penis was now at her face level, inches away from her mouth. She came even closer and engulfed my hard on into her wet mouth. I did my best to remain calm and quiet as she began sucking my cock. One of her hands grabbed my balls and gently began squeezing them.

My girl friend Sheila never liked to suck my cock. She only used to do it to make me happy. But this lady was surely enjoying what she was doing. Her tongue licked the pre cum clean from my tiny opening. She took my penis out and licked it all around and then again took it whole into her mouth. She repeated the process several time.

"Don't cum yet." She told me sensing my impending orgasm, "I want you to fuck me now."

I was so engrossed and enjoying her cock sucking I forgot she was still fully clothed. She got up and bend over in front of me holding the towel rack on the wall. She pulled up her dress over her waist exposing her butt. I saw her swollen pussy lips right below her anus and between her thighs. I touched her pussy and it was dripping wet with her love juice. My fingers became wet instantly. I took my fingers into my mouth and tasted her juice.

"Fuck me now, we don't have much time." She turned her head towards me and urged wantonly.

I placed my cock between her swollen pussy lips and she took over. She pushed back on my cock impaling into her love hole with one motion. She began gyrating her ass all around and at the same time pushing her pussy back and forth on my cock. It became clear to me the difference between fucking an experienced woman and a naïve girl like my girlfriend.

"It's okay. You can cum inside me" She assured me as I began shaking without control. I shot my loads into her pussy. She took my hand placed it over her mouth as her whole body convulsed and she exploded into a massive orgasm. We must have cum in gallons as our white gooey juices began oozing out of her pussy. Then we felt a draft and both of us shivered. We looked up to find the source. It was Uttam standing at the door step.

He looked at us may be a second or two, then turned around and left. He did not say anything but the look at his eyes spoke volume. The anger I saw in them was that of a killer's. I was really scared.

"Please Ratan, go find my baby." Sheeta began to cry, "He might do something terrible. He may hurt himself. Please bring him back to me."

I must be crazy I thought as I went to look for Uttam. I should have packed my bag and run. But at Sheeta's urging and crying I was going towards his favorite place. I knew face to face I could defend myself against him. I thought I would ask for his forgiveness and leave.

"Uttam, Uttam!" I yelled out as I was approaching the river side, "I'm really sorry. It is not what it looked like. Can we at least talk about it."

Then I heard footsteps behind me. Before I could turn around something hit hard on back of my head. I fell flat on the ground on my face. The bright sunshine and deep blue sky disappeared instantly, everything turned black as if a total eclipse had engulfed the sun. Hundreds of stars began circling my head. The pain was excruciating and was spreading all over me like an unstoppable wild fire. I gathered all my remaining strength to turn over and saw a vicious scene. Uttam was standing over me with a bamboo rod in his hand. He pulled the rod over his head to recoil it and then began bringing it down.

My heart stopped. I could not move; I became paralyzed. If he hit me again I knew I would be dead. I closed my eyes and awaited for the inevitable. I felt the air whistled around my face generated by the swinging rod as it stopped inches from my face.

"Of all the women in the world, you son of a bitch have to fuck my mother." He yelled and spat at my face. The contempt and outrage in his face was something I never witnessed before. He threw away the rod. My heart began pounding again. He sat down like this morning on the grass. I heard him sobbing.

I could not get up as it felt all the strength from my body had been drained. Somehow, I managed to crawl towards him.

"I am really really sorry." I uttered the words fighting the pain, "I guess you would not want to hear my side of the story."

"I know, I know," He answered in a surprisingly mellow tone, "that bitch seduced you. I don't know why she does that. She knows it would drive me insane. Six month ago I almost killed our last driver when I found them together. Today I almost killed you too. I don't know how to control my anger specially when it comes to about my mother."

He stopped. An eerie silence descended over us. My excruciating pain was killing me. It felt like I had a headache as big as my entire body. It spread from my temple to my toes and everywhere in between.

"I am really sorry for hitting you. It was really not your fault." I thought I heard him say. Because that was the last thing I remembered before passing out.

I woke up in Uttam's room in a bright sunlit morning. First thing I realized I was still alive. Then I felt the bandage on my head. Surprisingly the pain had subsided. I could not remember what happened to me yesterday after I passed out. I learnt later that Uttam carried me home and called a doctor. The doctor put few stitches in back of my head and gave me sedative, pain killer and antibiotic.

bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers
12