Horny Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Life imitates porno.
11.4k words
4.61
181.1k
67
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers

It was just another ordinary Saturday morning in Sen household. Saturday being maid's day off, Anjana Sen, prepared breakfast for her husband and 18 year old son. And as usual her husband had his face buried behind the morning newspaper and was just nibbling away at his breakfast with a fork. On the contrary her ever voracious son Dipak had already finished his eggs, bread and potatoes and looked up towards his mother. She was familiar with that look and gently removed the plate from her husband and pushed it towards Dipak.

"Are you going to office today?" She asked her husband already knowing the answer.

Anjana's husband Goutam Sen was a famous architect in the city and owned his own business firm. He was a workaholic and always had placed his work before everything else including his family.

"Yes, I have a meeting today with a client." He replied mechanically and lifted his face behind from the newspaper for the first time.

The striking age difference between them became quite apparent. Their marriage was arranged by their families like most marriages in this part of India and it was not very unusual this kind of age difference between husband and wife. However, age had definitely taken its toll on him. Goutam's thick eyeglasses made his eyes look larger than their actual size. His eyes made him look like the huge-eyed crazy scientist from a comic book. His thinning gray hair had expanded his forehead deeper into his head. He definitely looked older than his actual age of fifty two. Several health issues made his life even more complicated. As his health was deteriorating, more and more he was shielding himself behind his work.

On the other hand his wife Anjana at 38 years of age looked lot younger than her actual age. The years had been very kind to her. Of course her very active life style and dieting had something to do with it. Also having only one child must have contributed towards her youthful look and still very attractive figure.

People often confused them as brother and sister, sometime even as father and daughter in public. They practically stopped going out together unless it was a social event.

Anjana, Anju as she was known to her friends, herself had a very successful career. She was married when she was only 19 years old to a much older but a successful man. She gave birth to her only son within a year. Since her husband was not crazy about any more kids, she had her tubes tied and went back to college to finish her business diploma. Upon graduation she joined a commercial bank as a loan officer. Through hard work and determination she had become the vice president of the loan department. She was the first and only woman ever to hold such a high position in the male dominated world of her bank.

Behind her apparent tranquil and successful family and professional life there was a big void and it was growing with every passing day. Her sex life was all but non-existent. She could not remember when the last time her husband made love to her. The desire for sex was becoming so powerful that it had been consuming most of her idle time lately.

She often contemplated of having extra-marital affair. But she found out it was whole lot easier said than done in this very conservative society. Moreover, her good looks, very independent nature, a successful career and an apparent happy married life made her very intimidating to opposite sex. Prospective suitor, if there was any, so far remained anonymous.

She resorted to watching adult movies and reading stories on Internet sex sites. She often let her fantasies run wild and ended up in doing frequent masturbation. Even a slight touch of her own would turn her nipples hard and her starving fuck hole would get wet and leak fluids every time her fingers touched her down there.

"Don't forget to take your medicines." She reminded her husband while he was getting ready for his office. Her tone indicated the current state of their relationship. There was no love or concern in her voice. She just mentioned it like a nurse to a patient. They had been growing apart over last few years even though they still shared the same bed. Soon Goutam left.

"Ma, I am going to Amit's house." Her son Dipak informed her. Amit was his best friend.

"Okay honey, but don't be late for lunch." She yelled behind a departing Dipak.

Now she became all alone in their big house. She went to her kitchen and took out some chicken to defrost. Then through the window she saw their gardener. He was contracted to come once a week.

Sun was shining brightly and it was getting very hot outside. The gardener had taken his shirt off. Beads of perspiration were running down his chiseled body. He could not be more than 30 years old, Anjana thought. A wicked idea came over her as she remembered D. H. Lawrence's novel.

She went back to her room and stood in front the mirror. She lowered her saree a lot below her navel exposing lots of her silky smooth skin. Any lower than that her pubic hair would show. Her flat taut stomach was exuding health and sex appeal. Then she took her bra off. Her voluptuous breasts jiggled and danced seductively. She put on a very short and almost see through blouse. Her large dark nipples made noticeable dents through the filmy material of her blouse. Up swells of her heavy boobs were bulging out of their tiny confinement.

She had seduced men in her fantasies but never in real life. She felt a tingle between her legs. Her pussy had already begun to throb and started getting wet.

She came back to kitchen again and made some lemonade for the gardener. Actually she was taking time arguing within herself about her unfamiliar role of being a seductress. Finally the urge for mating was so overwhelming it took total control of her. She stepped outside with a glass of lemonade in her hand. The warm touch of sun felt wonderful on her skin and gave her some encouragement. She could not help but laughing thinking herself as Lady Chatterley.

She arrived at the spot where she saw the gardener last but he was not there. She called by his name couple times without getting any response. He was gone.

"I can't win even for trying." She sighed to herself.

**

Amit and Dipak had been childhood friends. They grew up together almost like two brothers. They went to same school and had also enrolled in the same college. Their college was closed for summer vacation. Without any exams forthcoming they had unlimited time in their hands. And like all 18 years old hormone driven young men, most of their time was consumed in thinking about sex and some occasional sporting events.

That morning Amit invited his friend over to show him the very hot porno DVD, filmed in an European country.

"In my hand I have the most fucktastic DVD that guarantees to give you constant hard on and unlimited jerk off." Holding the DVD in his hand, he excitedly announced.

"Just put the damn thing in." An impatient Dipak rushed his friend.

"Okay, okay. Just hold on to your dick." Amit replied as he put the DVD in the player.

Amit had seen this already. The porno was comprised of several fuck scenes of straight sex, lesbian sex, group sex and ended with a threesome between two guys and a woman.

"The last scene is the hottest." Amit told Dipak, "We can just fast forward to it."

"Just shut the fuck up." Dipak stopped him as he wanted to see it all. Amit did not like his friend's rudeness. But he was quiet used to get treated like this by Dipak. It was obvious in their relationship Dipak was the dominating one.

When the last scene came on the screen Amit got very excited. It was a scene between two young studs and a slightly older but very sexy woman.

"You know who she reminds me off?" An excited Amit asked his friend.

"Who?"

"I am not going to tell you. You will get mad at me." Amit tried to retreat.

"No, I won't." Diapk assured him.

"She looks a lot like aunt Anju."

"My mother?" A shocked Dipak asked in disbelief, "No, she does not. Listen you pervert, keep mothers, mine, yours or for that matter any mothers out of your wild fantasies."

"What's the big deal, " Amit tried to defend himself, "all women are somebody's mother or sister."

"Then I don't care about others, just keep my mother out of your sick mind, sicko." He emphatically told his friend. For the second time that morning Amit got really offended by his friend.

Amit was right about the DVD Dipak thought. He never witnessed anything like this before. His eyes were glued to the screen as the actors were performing nastiest and kinkiest sex acts.

The woman took both cocks in her mouth at the same time. Her face became contorted and deformed for her effort, but she kept on sucking both. Then one guy came behind her and began licking her ass hole. "Whew, how gross!" Dipak thought but could not tear his eyes away. Finally they double penetrated her, one guy in her pussy and the other one in her ass.

"I want to borrow it to upload in my computer." He told Amit once the movie was over.

"No. You always want things from me and never give me anything in return." Dipak was surprised at Amit's uncharacteristic adamant reply.

"Okay, okay what do you want?" He asked impatiently.

Amit hesitated for a moment, then said, "I want two of aunt Anju's used panties in return."

Dipak could not believe what he just heard.

"Are you for real man? What has got into you today or you are just playing games with me? Why are you getting my mother into your sexual fantasy? You must be kidding, right? " He threw a barrage of questions at him.

"No, I am not kidding." Was Amit's reply, "I want her panties, dirty panties."

"Why her? Why don't you take aunt Shova's panties?" Shova was Amit's mother.

"I already have few of her panties." Amit surprised his friend by bringing a box out from underneath his bed. Dipak saw five or six panties inside the box. Grinning at Dipak he said, "I am not going to fuck her or anything, I just love the feeling of soft silky material around my dick when I jerk off."

Dipak thought he knew his best friend well. But this side of his friend's character came to him as a total surprise and an utmost shock.

"You know you are one sick, sick puppy." He told Amit, "You need to see a doctor or counselor. I don't want your DVD. Fuck your mother's panties as much as you want, but if you ever mention my mother sexually I'll kill you." By saying that he stormed out of the room.

As he was approaching his house, Dipak was already having second thought. He must have that DVD he thought. It would be a constant source for his regular masturbation. He turned back swallowing his pride. Neither of them could have imagined then this DVD would have such profund effects on their lives. It would forever change every thing, specially their sex lives.

Amit was very happy that for once he came on top of his friend. He let him borrow the DVD when Dipak promised he would get two of his mother's panties. Amit again reminded him that he would like the used and dirty panties.

"I hope I don't get his disease." Dipak thought to himself.

***

"Are you hungry?" Anjana asked when Dipak arrived home.

"What kind of question is that?" He mockingly replied, "You know I'm always hungry."

"Okay smarty pant," She said, "can you survive 30 minute? I'll take a quick shower, then we can eat together."

"Take your time Ma. I'll do some work in computer." He assured his mother.

He put the DVD in his computer and began uploading the movie. Then he went looking for his mother's panties. He saw the basket where they dumped their used cloths for the maid to do laundry. He found two of her used panties. He never touched his mother's underwear ever before let alone any used one. He picked up both of them and quickly returned to his room.

Unbeknownst to him, one of the panties she had on when she was going after the gardener. It was still soaked with her pussy juice. It became crystal clear to him why Amit insisted upon used panties. He brought the panties to his nose and for the first time in his life he smelled the intoxicating scent of woman's sex. An unknown sensation vibrated throughout his body. He transformed into a different person instantly. He knew his mother was beautiful but he never had any sexual inclination towards her whatsoever. He thought the panties could add a little fuel towards his masturbation and what harm that could do.

He decided to keep the panties for himself. He found a box and just like Amit and stashed the panties under his bed.

At that time the phone in his mother's room started ringing. Thinking his mother was still in the shower, he went to answer it. By the time he reached her bedroom door, she was already out and talking in the phone with her back towards the door. She had wrapped herself up in a big white towel very loosely as she did not have time to tie it over her chest. So far there was nothing unusual about it. He had seen his mother wrapped in towel in many occasions before. Then something unexpected happened.

Her towel slipped and dropped in a heap around her feet. His eyes bulged out and could not believe he was looking at the backside of his completely naked mother. Then it became even more erotic. Unbeknownst to her that Dipak was watching from about ten feet away, she bent over to pick her towel up. Her ass cheeks splayed open and her fat pussy lips came to view.

Since she had been touching herself with increase frequencies, she kept her pubic hair nicely trimmed and partly shaved. She loved the feeling when her fingers touched her naked and shaved labia. A lot of time she wanted to shave it all off, but never got around to do it. A triangular shaped trimmed bush all she had on top her pussy.

He gasped looking at his first ever live pussy and tiny puckered ass hole. It could not have been more than thirty second that her naked glory was on display for him but it felt like a life time. She picked up the towel and wrapped her up again and continued talking on the phone without knowing the show she had just put up for her own son.

Today had been very special day for him but nothing could top the last incident. He had watched the most kinkiest porno and seen his first anal sex action. Also found out his best friend's fetish about women's used panties. He himself had touched his mother panties and smelled her most intimate scent. Now he had witnessed his mother's pussy and anus. For the first time in his life he started thinking his mother as a sex object.

"What's wrong honey?" A very concerned Anjana asked as Dipak had never been shy on dining table , "You are not eating. Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm not hungry." He replied rather meekly as he was yet to come out the spell that his mother's pussy had put him under.

"You look little flushed too. Go lie down and you will feel better." She showed her genuine motherly concern.

Once in the privacy of his room, he quickly wrapped his mother's panties around his penis. The soft silky touch around his shaft felt wonderful. This new sensation sent waves of exiting vibrations all over his body. His cock swelled up to the biggest hard on he ever had.

In her room, Anjana submerged herself into her favorite fantasy. In a deserted island she was the queen. There were two young hunks vying for her affection. She crooked her finger and asked both of them to her hut. As she was getting deeper into her fantasy, she put couple of fingers in her mouth imitating cock sucking and two other fingers in her dripping and sodden vagina. In real life she had never performed oral sex on her husband and he had never eaten her pussy. But in her fantasy she always dreamed about sucking cocks and getting her pussy eaten.

Without knowing, mother and son came to orgasms almost simultaneously in their respective rooms. Her fingers were soaked with her thick sticky cum. She brought her fingers to her mouth and began licking her own nectar. She had recently grown a liking for her own cum. She often wondered if she would rather look for a woman as sex partner rather than a man.

And yes, true to his word, Dipak gave Amit two panties but they were not his mother's. He bought two panties from a store ignoring the strange look from the sales person. Then he wore them himself for a while. Finally he very lightly soiled them with syrup and vinegar. Amit was ecstatic when he got those panties.

He lewdly smelled the panties and said, "I knew it, all pussies smell different."

Dipak just laughed silently.

"My mother did not raise any stupid." A gloating Amit thought to himself.

****

Dipak began spying on his mother earnestly. But Saturday was really the only day he and his mother could be alone. On Sundays his father and the house maid were always around. On weekdays she spent most of the time at work. His father was already back home when his mother returned from office. He patiently awaited for next Saturday to roll around.

He chalked out a plan to see his mother naked again when Saturday finally arrived.

The day went along normally. Amit called once to inquire if he would go to a football game later that afternoon. He told Amit he would call him back.

Before lunch Anjana went to take a shower like last Saturday. When he heard the sound of water stopped in the bathroom, Dipak took his cell phone and hid himself behind the thick curtain of his parents bedroom. Then he dialed his mother's phone number.

Anjana came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and picked up the phone. He was hoping her towel would slip down again but to his dismay nothing happened.

She angrily slammed the receiver down when she failed to get a response. At that very moment Amit called Dipak wanting to know if he was going to the game. His very distinctive ring tone gave him away. Before he could shut down his cell phone, he felt the piercing glance of his mother's eyes on him. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"I would like to know why are you hiding behind my curtain and making calls to me just to hang up." Now sitting on the edge of bed, she demanded very angrily from a very nervous Dipak, "I want the truth only and nothing else will do. I may consider forgiving you, if you tell me the truth. Otherwise I'll ask your Baba to find out. So young man, it is your choice, you can tell me now or you can tell your Baba later."

Knowing the almost non-existing relationship between father and son, she knew it was cruel. But she was determined to find out what he was up to.

Dipak became doubly nervous thinking of his father scolding him with those piercing eyes. He cleared his throat several time before answering, "I thought I'd get a better reception by the window." He desperately threw out a lie to get out of the biggest predicament of his life.

"You think I'm stupid?" Anjana screamed at him, "Okay, I am calling your father and may be ask him to come over. You can tell him why you were spying on me."

"No Ma," He begged, "please don't call him."

"Well, it's up to you now." She very coldly but strongly reiterated her position by tapping her toes on the floor.

"I don't know how to tell you," Dipak began in a trembling voice, "please don't hate me."

"I have told you already I won't if you tell me the truth." She told him and waited for him to continue.

"Ma, last week," He cleared his throat again, "I saw you....saw you...nak... naked when your towel dropped when you were talking on the phone. " He stopped to gauge her reaction and a silence fell in the room.

"So you wanted to see me naked again, hoping that my towel would drop again." She broke the long silence.

"Yes, I am very sorry. I know it is very wrong," He responded with his eyes looking down to the floor, avoiding any eye contact with her, "Please forgive me and please don't tell Baba. If you don't want me around I'll leave and move out to college hostel."

bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers