Horny State Of Mind

Story Info
It's strange.
858 words
4.09
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's strange.

Just two weeks ago, I couldn't even get her to touch me. To say the passion my wife once had for sex had faded would be an understatement. Shewasa woman like no woman I have ever met.

At least in the beginning.

When we first got together, if I wanted my cock sucked, she bobbed at the chance. If I wanted my balls sniffed, a ball sniffer she would be. If I wanted to fuck her and cum deep inside of her, then she would be walking around with enough hot cum inside of her that a gay porn star would be jealous. Hell, if I got off to her licking a toilet seat, she'd do that too. And that was with hernottotally being open about her own desires.

It was amazing.

Sexhad been a vital reason, perhapsthevital reason, in us hitting it off in the first place. We both enjoyed it; immensely. And with that sexual connection, a true bond was formed. Lust turned into love. And the love-making always turned back to lust. It was a vicious, beautiful cycle. But lately, for the past few weeks, months even...if I wanted sex, I'd be lucky to be given permission to jerk off.

What happened?

A lot of things, actually. Pregnancies, kids, bills, work...all the little nuisances in life. My biggest fear, however, has been that she just no longer found me interesting, attractive, and/or good enough to have sex with. Or worse- she may just no longer be interested in sex herself! It really became worrisome when I thought of the possible long-term affects- were we really going to bethosekind of couples? You know the type: the ones who only have sex on special occasions, like anniversaries or birthdays, or who force sex on predetermined days just so that they could say that they still have it. I would have done it, of course...I love my wife. I, like most people, have my limits, but this is something I wouldn't fight her on. It would have been a big pill to swallow, but if I would give my life for this woman, then what is sex, really? Fortunately, things changed and I was spared of that life. At least for now.

I am horny.

Hornier than I've been in quite some time, actually. I don't know what's gotten into me the last couple of days. It could have been the fact that my wife has started to give into my lusts. The same lusts she use to give into when we first got together. The extremely erotic thing is that most of my lusts, are her turn-ons as well. It felt good to have my wife back.

The wife I knew.

The one with the beautiful face that I love to plaster with cum and have her walk out in public wearing it. The one with the big, full breasts with the perfect nipples I love to tug and watch her squirm. The one with the cute little asshole I'd sniff freely and lick regularly. The one with the shaved, pretty, tight little pussy that I can force to gape open with my cock, fingers, or even toes. The one with the...well, you get the point. It felt more than good to have her back.

It feltreallygood.

There are very few things that doesn't get me excited about her. But the things that get me excited the most are her in leggings, and her with another female. And if she cannot be with another girl, I enjoy her lusting about one, chatting naughty with one, or even telling me old stories of when she was a regular cunt-licker.

My thoughts are racing.

And I just can't get them to stop. Over the last few days, her receptiveness to sex has once again skyrocketed my own lust. I can't shake the mental images. My cock grows hard, constantly, thinking about the possibilities of what our sex life can become. If what we had in the beginning of our relationship was great, I can only imagine how awesome it could be if shereallylives out her lusts, our lusts.

Our fantasies.

I've been in an aroused state of mind for days. When I'm at work, I'm always wondering what our next sexual triumph will be. While I sit on the computer, I lose focus because my brain is flashing images of her eating cunt while I watch. Perhaps even licking the vaginal juices off of my cock. When I make it home, the second thing I think of after how much I love her and our little family, is whether or not I can taste or smell cunt on her breathe...although she hasn't been with a woman in years, she'll still feed herself pussy by tasting her own. I cannot shut the thoughts off. It's the reason I'm up at 4:15 in the morning writing this. Stroking my cock. And it's the same reason I'm cumming. I don't know how long this phase will last. But one thing I do know....

I love that woman.