Horny Wife of Cheating Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is too big. I am worried whether I will be able to accommodate it in my little pussy. What if it tears me?" Saima said.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't hurt you. It will give you much pleasure," I told her.

My rigid cock became harder due to the feelings of Saima's silky fingers over it. "Ohhhh...." I moaned softly as she wrapped her fingers one by one around my throbbing manhood and started stroking it up and down. She started pumping my prick with her delicate hands. It started to become stiffer and added a couple of inches of length and thickness to it.

While still pumping my cock, Saima looked up at me and said, "I know the reason why you are so thin. All the food you eat goes to this monster." I could see extreme lust in her eyes. She was in heat. "But I would like to put it in your body now," I said with a grin on my face.

"I'm new to this, Zeshan," she replied tensely, blushing. "You'll do it slowly, promise me, so as not to hurt me."

I carried Saima to the bed and made her lie on her back, spreading her creamy thighs wide for my next move. She lay with hips flexed, knees bent, and thighs spread widely, motionless, with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, ready to receive.

I sat down and started kissing Saima on the lips. Saima was too eager to reciprocate. We continued kissing for some time. Both of us were moaning constantly. I then lowered my mouth to her nipples. I started sucking and pulling on them. Going from one to another, back and forth, I buried my face between those mounds of flesh and started biting all over her breasts again. Saima winced in pain. She did not stop me.

Finally, I climbed on top of her. Moving between her legs, I placed the head of my swollen dick at the entrance of her dripping pussy. Looking down into her eyes, she parted her legs a little further, giving me easier access into her pussy. When I inserted the head of my dick into her pussy, she gasped with delight. I let my cock remain there for a moment as I felt her wetness that engulfed my cock with willingness. Slowly, I pushed a little farther into her pussy. "Ahhhhh...." she groaned loudly, and I took her mouth, kissing it tight to muffle her screams as I pushed more of my cock inside her.

"Zeshann, Zeshannn!" she cried out. I pushed forward, and I had all my cock inside her cunt. This time she cried out loudly. She pulled me towards her and kissed my lips. Saima's cunt felt hot like an oven. I kept on pushing in and out. I felt her relax visibly as she parted her thighs wider to accommodate me inside her tight pussy. Her hips jerked up, and her body arched steeply under me. Her head arched back, and her fingers clawed at my shoulders.

I started moving inside her at a slow, gentle pace, which became faster and harsher as she started bucking her hips back to meet my thrusts.

I withdrew my penis till only the head remained inside Saima's cunt and waited for a few seconds. Then I gave a mighty push, which buried my whole dick in Saima's cunt. And Saima wrapped her legs tightly around and locked my hips, and while she grabbed my hips she pushed me again inside her. This time it felt a lot better. I was enjoying this a lot.

With my every stroke, Saima was moaning with pleasure. With each stroke, my dick was pulsating in such a way in her pussy that I was feeling I would not last long. As I moved in and out of her pussy, she started moving her hips in rhythm to mine, faster and faster. A low moaning began coming up from her mouth. She pulled me more tightly into herself as we rocked together in unison. Her groans grew louder and louder until they nearly became screams. She was now crying, "Yes. Yes. Oh, do me, Zeshan, do me!" Saima screamed, writhing in ecstasy and raking her nails across my broad, sweaty back. Saima's whole body shook, and her breasts jiggled wildly. Now I grabbed her legs by the calves, lifting them high and wide in my hands and began fucking her with long, deep, stabbing thrusts. My cock ran in and out of her cunt, glistening with our juices, piercing her flesh deeply. With each inward thrust I could feel my testicles clapping against her buttocks. She wrapped her legs round my waist, gripping me tight. Her head was flipping from side to side while she was chewing her lower lip.

"Uffff . . . hhhhaa... aahhh...! Oh, yeah! Zeshan, I am coming for you! I am commmingggggg..." With a sharp shudder of the body, she came. She exclaimed as she climaxed and pulled me tightly over her. Her pussy muscles tightened around my cock, and I began spurting into her pussy.

Her ankles were locked over my back, and her heels were digging into my tailbone, ensuring the deepest possible penetration possible. We both stayed there very still for about five minutes. Her pussy was overflowing with her sweet vaginal juices.

We lay there, side by side, exhausted from our passions, caressing each other and showing our love for each other. It was the beginning of my new adventurous life, and I was getting aroused once again. She climbed on top of me. She smiled tenderly at me and started kissing me wildly. I reciprocated and started massaging her breasts, which were hanging in front of my eyes. She had to raise herself up high in the air to position her cunt at my cock head. With one hand she opened her cunt lips, and with the other she placed the head of my penis at the opening of her cunt. She then started sliding on me and buried my cock in her cunt. She was impaled on my cock. She did not move for a few seconds and closed her eyes. Her cunt juice was running along her thighs onto my tummy. I threw my head back and swore. "I can't believe I'm doing this," I grinned. "Fuck." The bed was squeaking a little under the intense force of her thrusts. Her lovelies were bouncing up and down to the rhythm, and she was biting her lip to reduce the volume of her moans. Her body was bouncing wildly. Both of my hands were on her buttocks trying to support her. A new idea came to my mind.

I started to caress her ass cheeks. After a while, though, I was furiously massaging her ass cheeks, with a finger probing her asshole! I started to push a finger in her anus. This was met by Saima's approval as her hips were bucking and her asshole was getting bigger. Her swinging body was making it difficult for me, but I didn't give up.

She put her hands on my shoulders and slowly slid. "I'm glad we are doing it," she giggled, her hips writhing on my lap. Then she laid her body on top of mine and, rubbing her breasts on my chest, started to kiss my lips.

I embraced her tight by my arms and locked my ankles together across her waist.

She gradually increased the pace of fucking my pole by moving her hips up and down in full, rhythmic strokes.

Both of us were in the midst of an incredible sexual high.

Each time she moved up. Up and down she went, her wet pussy touching my balls each time she landed on my lap. Sometimes she went down slow and easy, letting me feel her soft flesh as my cock entered, and sometimes she hammered me, slamming against my lap with all the force she could muster. She worked and stroked me. The large bed groaned and creaked as we were doing it wildly. She was doing something magical with her hips now, twirling them in slow circling motions round and round, and I was grunting, heaving up under her. She bent over me, her superb back arching, rubbing herself against me. All I could do was grip her hips and indulge the sensation.

She fell on to my chest and said, "Hold me tightly." I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed. She held her cheek to mine. I took over the movement below by arching my hips.

"That feels good," she said.

"Yes, it does," I replied with breathless sincerity.

I held Saima in my arms while I moved in and out of her, as I wanted that moment to last for a long time. I didn't want to come. I didn't want to change positions. I didn't want let her go. I wanted to squeeze her until she became a part of me, or I became a part of her.

"Your cock feels so good in my cunt," she whispered, "I could have it in there all day." She slid her tongue across her lips. I couldn't believe still my best friend's wife was talking to me like this.

Meanwhile I was mauling her beautiful breasts and was biting the nipples. Saima winced a little but was enjoying it a lot. She was frequently now sliding up and down my cock. She continued spinning and clenching her muscles tight on my dick. My cock glistened with Saima's overflowing juices. She continued sliding, and I continued to play with her hooters.

Her cunt tightened like a vise on my cock, and I gasped, thrusting up hard under her.

Now I was too close to coming and turned sideways on the bed. With this action Saima fell to her side, and now we were facing each other. Now she was moving up and down as well, her body bucking and bouncing on my heaving hips, her cunt sliding up and down the length of my cock, her supple thighs taking the difficult position easily.

I squeezed her breasts hard in my excitement, then slid my hand to her crotch and fondled her clitoris. Saima shuddered and moaned. I grabbed her hips, jerking her body up and down on my cock. With a quick wriggle, gasping loudly, she slid forward onto her knees again, her arms outstretched, hands on my chest, her hips rocking and bucking up and down, her cunt sliding up and down along my cock-shaft. Her swollen breasts jiggled with her movements.

"Yes!" she called. "Oh yes, Zeshan, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a wife!"

I grinned wolfishly at my best friend's wife riding my cock like a sex-starved sixteen-year-old vixen. All this time, her bangles and anklets made nice rhythmic and erotic sounds. In one smooth move, she placed her hands on my shoulders once again and pushed herself up until only the tip of my remained gloriously inside of her. I felt my prick swelling inside her cunt as I started to come. She had already started her orgasm. I opened my eyes to see her staring at me. "I love you", I said as I felt myself spurting deep inside her.

As she heard these words and felt me coming she said, "You don't know how I love you." Then she slammed her pussy against my lap and came at the same time with immediately, my load dripping down her legs. I ferociously bit her nipples. My cock was still inside Saima's cunt and she collapsed on my chest. I looked into her eyes and we gently kissed, rubbing our lips together, and just fluttering our tongues between them.

We lay for a long while, luxuriating in each other's warmth. We kissed and talked about the whole episode. "Tell me how it felt inside your cunt," I said.

"Well, initially it hurt a little, and I wondered if I could accommodate such a massive dick, but once I was wet I had no problem. It reached farther than anything ever has gone. When you entered me I felt as if your dick had entered my tummy. And when I rode you it felt as if the monster was stuck in my throat. It was incredible."

We both had become quite convinced that that was the time for sex and not at the tired end of the day.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she said. She got up. "Please hold me, Zeshan." I held her and helped her to the bathroom.

"I also want to go there," I said.

"No!"You may not come with me". She laughed and went to bathroom and bolted the door. When she came back, I went to bathroom.

We made love that day once more, and then we had lunch together. As I was leaving her, I cuffed her on my arm and kissed her passionately. I asked her, "Is this a beginning? Do you want it to continue?"

She said with great love, "I will call you soon, and then I will give you an answer."

I turned and headed for the door. She called out as I reached it, and the quiet in her voice made me stop.

"Zeshan?"

"Yes?"

"I ... I just wanted to say ... thank you."

I smiled and crossed back to her, kissing her gently. "You don't have to say that, Saima," I said. "Let me say thank you to you for this special privilege. After all, I know every man is dying just for a single kiss from you. I am the luckiest." And I left.

I had to wait for an agonizing week and a half until one morning when I was in office. The phone rang, and I picked it up. "Hello, who is it?"

"This is Saima," came the voice of Saima on the other end of the line. "Hello, Zeshan, how are you?"

'I am fine, and you? But where have you been?" I responded.

"Hey, sweetheart! Sorry to be calling so late, I hope I didn't disturb you."

"Don't kid me. I am dying to see you."

"Sorry, I was looking the proper time. Now tell me, when are you meeting me?" asked Saima.

"That's what I want to ask you," I said.

"When?"

"Now. I will be there within fifteen minutes."

"I will wait, and I look forward to seeing you! Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!" I replied back to her as she hung up the phone.

I left the office, rushed to her home, and got there before fifteen minutes had passed. Saima greeted me with a tight hug and a passionate kiss. I said, "Let's go to the bedroom," and I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She quickly got rid of all her clothes, and I followed suit.

We fucked slowly for a long while, taking our time, neither hurrying, each delighting in the pleasures of the other's flesh, kissing tenderly, and meeting in a steady rhythm. After a long satisfying fuck, in which she came twice, I rolled off her.

After resting in each other's arms, with me playing with her body as we talked, I asked, "How was it the second time,"

" It was wonderful. I am lucky. I found almost everything I needed," Saima replied. "What about you?' she asked.

"Oh yes. You are very tight. I have never enjoyed myself like this before," I replied.

We had started our affair and met regularly. Now I was a regular visitor to my friend's bed. At least once week during office time, I used to go to her home.

Once we were making love as usual. I was fucking her hard while she was screaming, "Fuck me, Zeshan, and fuck me hard!" I pumped and pumped. "Fuck me like a bitch," she gasped. "From behind."

With a soft moan, she pulled her trembling legs from my hands, slipped my cock out of her and quickly turned over, getting on her forearms and knees before me. Her breasts hung, pendulous, and her gold necklace swung free. I moved forward on my knees, pressing my cock-head between the curves of her buttocks. This was the first time I had seen her on her knees, and she had such a soft and pretty ass. "May I fuck your ass, Saima?"

"No! Don't waste time. Fuck my pussy. We will do my ass some other time." I gripped her hips, open, pushed my cock-head to her cunt-lips, and with a sharp forward thrust of my hips, plunged my cock deep into her cunt. She eased herself down onto her forearms, pushing her butt up higher against my cock.

I reached around to play with her tits with one hand, and rub her clit with the other. I was squeezing her breasts. Soon Saima was making low moans and told me she was about to come. My hands dug into the soft flesh of her hips. I continued to pump as she came, then I followed up her orgasm with my own, filling her pussy with my own built-up fluids. After a few more thrusts into her sopping wet slit, I was finished and we stopped moving to catch our breath. "You are wonderful," she murmured shyly, and lay exhausted with eyes closed and a faint smile about her lips.

I lay down beside Saima and pulled her to lie by my side. I gathered her in my arms and kissed her, and she responded. Then I turned her, laying her down with both of my arms around her - one caressing her breast and the other caressing her vagina, while I was biting and kissing the back of Saima's neck. Her bare back had rested against my chest, and her butt hovered above my cock. She was pushing her butt back with force onto my cock. That got my cock rock-hard again.

Then I asked her, "Saima, have fucked in your anus before?"

"I've never..." she began.

"So you are a virgin, I mean a virgin in your anus."

"Of course. Why?' she replied.

"Then let me take your asshole cherry today," I said.

"My asshole cherry?' Saima said, perplexed. Then suddenly she understood. "Oh, you mean you are planning to shove that monster cock of yours up my asshole."

"Yes," I replied.

"Shut up! Don't talk about a woman's ass!" she said in mock anger, but smiling and pushing back against me.

" Saima, please."

"Oh, don't be silly. It is impossible," Saima said.

"It will be a nice experience."

"'You are a pervert," she replied.

"It is very pleasurable," I said.

"For whom, you or me?" she asked skeptically.

"For both of us," I replied.

"No! Please, no! Don't ask for it," she begged, while still squirming her butt against my cock.

"What have you to hide from me? Now do as I say!"

She bit her lower lip. "Zeshan, please don't ask for this."

"Do it, Saima. Do it because I ask you to. Please." "Won't it hurt?' she asked, blushing.

"Yes, but only a little," I said. "Don't worry; I'll use Vaseline on your asshole and my cock. This will mitigate the pain of entry."

"Ok! You can have me in any way you like. I don't mind. Go ahead ... take me as you want, but promise that you'll stop if is very painful," she said.

"How do we start?" she asked. "I am totally ignorant about the procedure. I've only seen a few pictures of it. No practical experience. Will you guide me, please?"

"Do you have some lubricant?" I asked.

"Yes." She moved away from me and from the small side table beside the bed picked up a jar of Vaseline. "Now what?" she said, handing it to me. "I am scared and excited."

"Get on the bed on all fours with your head down and your butt in the air," I said. She did what I told her.

When she got on all fours with her head down and her butt up in ass-fuck position, I started to apply the Vaseline to her puckered hole on the outside. Then I inserted first one, then two fingers in Saima's asshole to make the inside tube slippery. I gently spread some Vaseline on my cock and rubbed it in with my fingertips. "Are you ready?" I asked, placing my cock on her asshole.! "Yes, but please be gentle," she said.

"Why not? How could I hurt my sweetheart, my dear," I replied and, holding her firmly, lunged forward.

"Uufff!" she screamed as my cock buried itself to the hilt inside her butt.

"Aawwaa, stop, Zeshan, stop! You are hurting me!" Saima shouted. "Zeshan, please, gently," she groaned.

"Just a few seconds more,"

"Zeshan, please stop! You are killing me!" Saima yelled. Just then I felt her asshole opening.

I moved my cock slowly in and out till the whole of its length was inside her ass. "Oh Zeshan, it was very painful," she groaned. "Just relax. It won't hurt now. My cock is fully inside your asshole," I said moving slowly and simultaneously rubbed her cunt. "Get it off, it hurts..." she said.

"Just wait until it stops."

"Oh! My mom!" she screamed as her sphincter snapped open and half my cock buried itself in her asshole. I slowly moved in and out till my balls were resting on her cunt. "OH Mom, I am dying of pain!" Saima shouted.

"Relax, Saima. The pain will subside in no time," I said. I started to push in and out of her butt very slowly while grabbing her breasts from below. After a few slow strokes I asked Saima, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes, but not too....."

I started to fuck her butt. After few in and out strokes I stopped and asked, "Is it still very painful?"

"No, it is much better now," she said.

I recommenced the fuck movement, simultaneously rubbing her cunt.

"Saima, your asshole is very tight; I am enjoying it very much."

"OH," she groaned with each inward movement of my cock. I continued to fuck her asshole with steady rhythm.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked.

"Yes, it feels nice,'' she moaned. She became relaxed and started fucking back at my every in-stroke. I squeezed her breasts simultaneously. Now and then I tweaked her clitoris with my fingers. Then I said to her, "I told you that you'd enjoy yourself." "Yes, I am really enjoying it," she moaned. I kissed her shoulders and with my hand rubbed her clit.