Horny Wife of Cheating Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger my pussy, Zeshan! Touch my clit! Make me come! I am all yours, Zeshan! Shoot your hot spunk inside me! Oh, yeah!"

I felt my sperm rising. I increased the speed of my in-and- out movement and rubbed her clit harder.

"Oh, Zeshan, it feels so good,'" she moaned. I moved faster. I quickly picked up the pace, and with a huge thrust I shot my load inside her ass. One last shiver sent my last drop inside her asshole. We both came together. I fell on her back, sated, and she lay facing downward on her marital bed with me on top of her.

I didn't withdraw my cock and left it inside her butt for quite some time, and we remained in that position.

From the day we started onwards, when I called her she never refused, and I used to fuck Saima -- sometimes for a long time while naked, sometimes for a short time without removing clothes. We would fuck at least two three times every week. We explored all our sexual fantasies that we couldn't even talk to our spouses about. Saima and I never felt any regret or embarrassment about the relationship that we shared, and we had the time of our lives.

Once when I went to meet Saima, she was too upset and told me that her husband had a job offer from a UK company and he had accepted it. Therefore they had to go to the UK in a few days' time.

Saima told me that the time we spent together was the best time in her life and that she would never ever forget me! She became quite emotional while saying this and started sobbing. I also felt quite sad, as I was falling in love with her and was heartbroken to hear the news of her departure. I started to console her. She gathered herself quite quickly.

"Zeshan, I know that you also like me a lot. I think that you have fallen in love with me, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have, and I don't want to lose you. Please don't go away. Stay here with me."

"It is impossible. I can't. I have to go. I have also started to love you, and I know that it will be very difficult for me to live without you." And with that she started crying again.

I hugged her tightly. For the first time, I did not get sexually excited after hugging her so tightly. Instead, I was as sad as she was, maybe sadder than she was.

We just stayed like that for a few minutes. Then she spoke, "Let's make love for one last time," and we loved that day as we never loved.

After we made love she told me, "Zeshan, you'd better go now. Majeed will come any time. And the longer you stay here, the sadder I will get."

"Ok, I will go now, but I will come to meet you before you leave for the UK."

I arranged a farewell dinner for them in a restaurant, which they attended cordially before their leaving.

I went to the airport to see them off. While returning I started to think of the days that we spent together and unknowingly a tear fell from my eye. She was gone now. Gone forever!