Horror at Hellmund-Winchere Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSand
MrSand
22 Followers

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Clarrissa's slim form moved through the water like it was second nature.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

With each stroke of her arms, and every thrust of her legs, the water felt warmer and warmer against her body.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

The water seemed to be gliding over her skin as she moved through it.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Clarrissa tapped the side of the pool with her hand. She turned about to swim back and finish the second half of the lap.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

The water was so warm now. It moved across her skin like a caress; she felt its touch all over her body; the flesh of her arms, her legs, her breasts, tingled.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

She stopped her swim in the middle of the pool. The nagging sensation was back: she was not alone.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Clarrissa floated in a panic. No one was in the pool with her, yet her instincts insisted that someone else was here and very close. She was not alone.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

The water was moving. Clarrissa could not see its movement, but she felt it. The water beneathe the surface of the pool was flowing against her body, like a current would in the ocean. Yet, unlike an ocean current, the movement seemed selective. She felt the flow of water only against certain areas of her body; it moved between her thighs, up her backside, and across her chest.

How could this happen? she thought. The longer she floated there motionless, the stronger the current felt. The pressure against her thighs and breasts increased; what was once a light flow of water now felt like a lewd grope.

Clarrissa shrieked and tried to swim to the side of the pool. But try as she might, the water seemed to be resisting her movements. She splashed about in the water despereately, but she came no closer to the edge. The water seemed intent on her staying.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

She screamed for help, knowing deep down that it was useless; it was past normal pool hours and no one would be around until morning. As she continued her struggle, Clarrissa felt a teasing pressure between her legs.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"No!" she screamed. "Stop it you motherfucker!" At any other time, Clarrissa would have laughed at herself for talking to water in such a manner; but this was an unusual circumstance.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

She felt something clutch her right breast. Looking down at her chest, she saw nothing but water, although the gland did look constricted as if an invisible hand were cupping it.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Clarrissa felt the water's warmth everywhere now, even through her suit. It felt like tiny lips all over her body, each one sucking a tiny patch of her skin. She felt a particularly warm sensation on her right nipple, causing the organ to swell into a hard little peak against her bathing suit.

"Stop it!"

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

The warmth on her nipple intensified as a small tiny current seemed to flick at it; Clarrissa saw the little bud slowly waggle back and forth, back and forth, as if being licked by the tip of an invisible tongue. Waves of stinging pleasure emanated from the breast, causing her stomache muscles to spasm.

Her arms and legs continued to fight the water's grip, but her strength was waining and she knew that she could not keep up the vain struggle.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

As the unseen tongue plagued her breast, a steady rubbing pressure began in the sensitive area between her legs. Clarrissa furiously kicked out at her opponent, but to no avail. With the last of her energy gone, she gave up all hopes of escape and kept still, utterly exhausted. She began to sink.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

The water beneathe pushed her up slightly, so that her head remained above the surface. The rest of her body however remained below, to be plagued by the water's warm touch.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

The warm liquid moving against her genitals increased its strength, causing Clarrissa to gasp. Each stroke brought her closer to orgasm, a prospect she did not want. She attempted to thwart it by shutting her legs, but that only intensified the sensation and she climaxed suddenly.

"No!" she said between deep breaths as the spasms of her orgasm rolled and subsided.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Clarrissa suddenly screamed in outrage and ecstasy as she felt the warm liquid flow swiftly into her vagina. The water penetrated every nook inside her, and pressed against all the sensitive areas simultaneously. Fire seemed to have engulfed her lower abdomen as the water filled her to the brink.

"Oh, god!" she screamed as a massive orgasm rocked her body. It began between her legs, quickly shooting outwards to her hands and feet before settling like a thick cloud in her head.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

Tears streamed down Clarrissa's cheeks as she mumbled incoherently. While in the throes of her passion, she had managed to free her breasts of the bathing suit; the two orbs were clenched within her own hands. She squeezed each savagely, lost in the delirious sensations wracking her body.

The water was as hot as body temperature now. It slowly flowed in and out of her unresisting cleft; Clarrissa invouluntarily spread her legs wider to give the liquid more access. Her hips rocked back and forth, trying to match the rhythm of the water which was now swimming through her.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

V

Serenson arrived outside the gates of the Hellmund-Winchere School for Girls around midnight. Through the veil of darkness, he could sense the powerful evil within the confines of the school. It pulsed like a heartbeat; the waves of malevolence washed thickly outwards from the area.

"Sims, where are you?" he whispered under his breath. Sending out his powerful senses, he searched for his missing minion. After a few seconds, he ceased his search. He could not detect Sims anywhere on the property; either he was gone, or he was dead.

Serenson placed his small hands on the steel fence. He quickly withdrew it as he felt a bolt of pain shoot into him from the metal. It was worse than he thought; the demon had stained every part of the school. The property was diseased, fouled by the evil force's perversions.

A small smirk formed on his thin lips. This would be more difficult than he thought.

With a sigh, he closed his eyes and concentrated. Soon, his slight form turned into a non-congruous shadow and he passed through the barricade of the fence. The shadow then blended into the darkness of the night, and flowed towards the school.

MrSand
MrSand
22 Followers