Horse Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

He then told me, "I've been asking you to let me watch as you fuck others for a while now, and when I saw you in action with not only Dennis but also Roy at the same time, my body just exploded from the sensory overload. I found myself being so turned on I was wishing you would fuck them forever. So if you ever get the craving again, let me know, because I would love to watch again."

That basically ended the major part of the discussion, and we spent the next few days just cuddling and resting. I was glad and relieved Bill was Ok with what had happened and I was sure there would be more events in the future.

Epilogue.

As you can probably tell, Bill found out just how much he liked watching me get fucked silly by those two guys, and I found out something about myself too. I would have never thought I could feel such ecstasy by being used aggressively by two guys at the same time. I thought my actions were over the top that first night, but I was to find out that Dennis and Roy could get me to do even wilder antics to make the encounters even hotter.

So how did things develope after that? Let's just say that within a week we had an invite to head over to Dennis and Roy's place to go "riding" again. We held off until the next trail ride. But that is another story.

You can believe that every trail ride after that first event, I sure did a lot of wiggling in my saddle just to heighten the enthusiasm, or so I said to myself anyway. Dennis and Roy made sure they rode behind me on the trail and at the end of the "horse ride" there was a spirited "Tia ride" where I enthusiastically got ridden into submission.

The only delay was when I had to put on my chaps or other paraphernalia because Dennis loved the look. Let me tell you after being with them I was a happy camper and I was happy that Dennis and Roy couldn't get enough of me. As for Bill, he still loves me to death and some people may think he's weird for wanting to watch me get fucked but he is happy.

End (for now).

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers