Horse-cock Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy and Scarlet talk about their situations.
1.1k words
4.36
203k
226
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
967 Followers

Author's note:

This is only a short chapter. It's an intermediary chapter while I plan more plot(s).

Please bare with me with the upload times and check back every few weeks. I do plan on writing more but I'm getting swamped with ideas and need to write them down or write them out.

Also my life is starting to take over pretty heavily, so I may not be able to write very often soon.

Thanks you to all my fans and readers. I appreciate every comment and every vote. I also appreciate constructive criticism. But please, I cannot stress this enough, I've been getting a lot of people giving me their ideas for their ideal path of the story. I want this to be polite, but there's no real polite way of wording it: if I want to write something in the story I'll do it on my own.

Thank you once again for your reading, commenting and support.

***

A soft shaft of golden sunlight drifted in through the window and it's open curtains, glinting off of dust motes and bathing the three naked, sleeping girls in warmth. The room, by comparison, was a scene of chaos: discarded shoes, the couch untidy and the coffee table pushed out of it's normal place.

The girls themselves looked radiant in the morning sunlight. They were still wearing their dresses and had make-up on from the night before when they'd been out and the sun accentuated their figures and features. Amy's long brown hair streamed down over her shoulders and down to cover her lovely cleavage; her dress had ridden up and her thong was down around her ankles, putting her huge cock on show. Scarlet's sensuously-long red hair that normally fell halfway down her back was bunched up under her head and fell beside her instead. Her underwear was beside her and her skirt ridden up to her waist, exposing her limp cock and glistening pussy beneath it.

Lucy, her shoulder-length blonde hair glinting golden in the sun, was the messier of the three girls. Her clothes were all gone and she was curled up in a peaceful ball, her make-up had run and her pussy and asshole were still leaking with cum from the previous night's frivolities. The cum was forming a small pool on the wooden floor.

Lucy stirred first, quickly followed by Amy and Scarlet. The three girls rose and slowly went to their rooms to change into their pyjamas before going to the kitchen for hangover-curing painkillers, coffee and toast. They decided to eat in the living room at the coffee table as the spoke about what had happened the night before.

For a while nobody spoke. The tension was immense as Amy and Scarlet looked at each other across the table and Lucy looked from one to the other, not knowing how to break them out of the staring contest they seemed to have going. Finally Scarlet spoke.

"You're like me..." she said uncertainly, "but that's not an ordinary cock you've got..."

Amy shook her head slowly, slowly chewing her mouthful of toast and swallowing it before answering.

"It's a horse-cock," she said. "It happened because of a freak accident on a college field trip."

She told the story from the beginning, told Scarlet everything that she had felt and that had happened. Told how she was scared and yet immensely turned on, how she'd masturbated right there in the bathroom and covered it and herself in her own cum. She told her of the rest of the morning too, the morning with Lucy. And then the discovery of what had happened.

By the end of it, Scarlet had a look of shocked understanding on her face. She didn't understand the science, then again, neither did Amy and Lucy, but she understood the situation and how hard it must be for Amy to live a normal life. She herself had had several problems when she was growing up.

Scarlet delved back into her own past. She'd be born a girl but instead of a vagina, she'd had a penis. It had confused doctors at her birth: she was female, but being a baby, it was hard to tell the situation for them.

She'd led a normal life for the most part. Until it came to changing for PE in Secondary school, where her difference was harder to hide behind baggy trousers, when they'd be taken off for comparatively tighter shorts. A few of her friends had found out and were kind enough to keep her secret, though dating became hard. Any guy or girl sliding their hand up her leg would find a slight bulge instead of what they were looking for. This only happened a couple of times, each time the other person being stunned into silence; but they would of course eventually confide in a friend who'd leak it. The whispers that followed her for her last few years of school tore her apart.

She'd been depressed through Secondary school, but then came freedom. She left school and could do whatever she wanted. She'd gotten a job, applied for college to do The Arts, she'd met people she liked and who liked her. There weren't any whispers any more. She began to enjoy life again and, just as her college life was about to start she began worrying about the people she might end up living with. She'd been nervous when she'd met Amy and Lucy and now it didn't matter. Her secret was out and eclipsed by another, more startling secret. As she said the last part, Amy looked at her knees, ashamed.

"Don't think I'm disgusted," Scarlet said, smiling softly. "I just mean it was a shock to see, but I like it."

They sat in silence for a few minutes, Amy and Scarlet looking at their knees, thinking while Lucy looked from one to the other, trying to think of something to say to break the awkwardness of the moment. Finally, Scarlet spoke.

"So," she started, "they couldn't do anything about it?"

Amy shook her head.

"No," she said, "I'm not even sure I want them to any more. So many god things have happened since, you know?"

Scarlet nodded with understanding, smiling softly.

"It's always good meeting people that accept you for who you are, rather than what's between your legs," she said. "Now come on, let's go to the bathroom, I have a few tips I can give you to hide it better in public."

Amy and Scarlet stood up and went to the bathroom where Scarlet showed Amy how to use tape and tight underwear to hold back erections and keep them hidden under baggy trousers and in dresses. By the time they were done it was midday so they all got showered and dressed before going out for lunch. When they got back, they lounged around watching television or reading.

joshy029
joshy029
967 Followers