Horse-cock Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
971 Followers

The two girls collapsed, panting heavily. Lucy's pussy was emptying of cum rapidly, leaving a white, sticky puddle in the dirt under her. Amy was laying still, barely able to move after the most pleasurable orgasm she thought she'd ever had.

The two girls managed to gather enough strength to cuddle up to each other as they came down from the high of their orgasms. They nearly fell asleep but managed to gather themselves and their clothes up.

They decided on quickly cleaning up in the pond, and since nobody else was around at that time of night, the went over there completely naked. After washing up, they got dressed and stumbled hand-in-hand towards the exit of the gardens.

"That was amazing, Amy," Lucy said shakily as they walked like drunkards.

All Amy could manage was a nod of assent.

*

Epilogue:

Within a couple of years, Amy and Lucy were married. It had been a simple ceremony with Scarlet as the Maid of Honour.

The most jarring event in that time had been Amy telling her parents everything. They'd been most shocked that their daughter now had a stallion's equipment and hadn't even commented on the fact that she was entering into a lesbian marriage. They had come around after the shock had worn off and supported her in everything she needed support in.

Amy, Lucy and Scarlet had decided to move into a house together instead of a flat and had all banded together to rent a modestly-sized place.

While Amy and Lucy were married, the three girls were still in a three-way relationship together and loved every minute of it and every inch of each other.

And the sex was still amazing, of course.

joshy029
joshy029
971 Followers
12