Hoshi's Empire - The Saga Continues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"Empress, may we at least begin the process of finding potential candidates?" Tucker asked.

The Empress nodded. "Very well Commander. We will speak with the female officers today, and you may research potential sources and we will gather again at fifteen hundred hours." she directed. "T'Pol, kindly call our ladies for a conference. This takes precedence over any other activities. I will meet with them here in one hour." she ordered, nodding to her second in command. The meeting was adjourned, with the three men heading to the command resource center to begin their search.

Mynka caught Hoshi's eye and approached her. "Empress, I just wanted to let you know that I heard rumor of some unrest. Two of the - uh - less desirable female officers wanted to avail themselves of the services of one Senior Chief Wilson, and he declined their demands." she told Sato.

"Declined?" Hoshi queried. "That's a problem, eh Mynka?"

"Yes Highness, a problem." Mynka replied.

"Who were the females?" the Empress asked.

"Whitley and Barnes, Empress." came the response.

Hoshi's eyebrows rose, then she smiled. "I should have guessed. Those two are a couple of genuinely - er - undesirable females." she observed. "But still... Seems we have a protocol issue we may need to correct. Let's think about that one Mynka, see what we can come up with." she added.

"Yes Empress. Seems the men have standards when it comes to the women they fuck." Mynka laughed.

The three Court Consorts worked three separate consoles, searching markets in the sector for females that might be suitable. Burke was the first to speak. "Guys, this looks promising" he said, sending his search result to the other terminals. "He's a Risan expat in the Rigel system somewhere, looks like he specializes in package deals on females." he commented.

"Yeah, and it looks like he'll do either short term contracts or outright sales." Tucker said.

"And some of these girls are..." Travis' voice trailed off as he looked at the 'inventory'.

"Red fucking hot!" Tucker finished the statement, laughing heartily. "Look at that Risan babe!" he added.

"Okay gentlement, we've found one possible source. Bookmark it, make a note, and let's keep looking." Burke said calmly.Hell, I have probably the hottest little babe in the sector working my meat. he thought.

"And the Empress will want as many possible sources as we can give her." Travis told them, going back to his search results.

Two hours later they had a list of five brokers who could likely source the pool, and the three men split up to rejoin their respective ladies.

The six female officers, plus Corporal Cole and Janet Kelly, were gathered in Hoshi's private conference room with no idea why the had been called. Ensigns Tyler Whitley, Jessica Combs, Katherine Blalock and Mari Rha along with Lieutenant Pamela Barnes and Chief Susan Gomez were in a quandary, although Whitley and Barnes had some idea and Kelly was aware.

"Empress on deck!" came T'Pol's call as Hoshi Sato walked into the room. All eight women were quickly at attention, out of respect and fear both.

"As you were." Sato called, taking her place at the head of the table. She looked around the table, catching each pair of eyes in turn. "You have been called here for two reasons ladies." she began. She looked at Whitley and Barnes with a wry smile. "Seems two of you girls wanted some service from one of the men on your deck and he refused." Hoshi stated, letting a low rumble begin before she held up her hand. "I know ladies, I know that this refusal goes against the unstated protocols established a week ago when I accepted command." she told them. "But what we all have to acknowledge is that the males of our varied species are a fickle bunch of horny bastards who only want to fuck pretty girls." she said with a hearty laugh. "So... we have to put our heads together and come with a solution that keeps ALL of us happy." she added.

Barnes was the first to speak up. "Well... Empress... I was under the impression that we - as females - had our choice of male partners, and that the men we chose were obligated to please us as we wished."

Hoshi held up her hand before a free-for-all got started. "That is an incorrect impression, Lieutenant." she stated. "The only scenarios in which that protocol is officially supported involves myself, my court, and our Consorts." she added. "Which is why we need to have this discussion. I am willing to listen to any of your ideas related to a resolution." She told them.

"Highness?" Ensign Combs spoke up. Sato nodded. "I understand that this is now supposed to be female dominated society; but the men outnumber us by more than three to one." she said.

"And?" Sato queried. "Please Ensign, make your point."

"I just don't know how that can possibly work out." she said softly.

"Well Jessica, if you're a man it might be just fine. Three of them for one of you. One cock in each hole. Works fine, eh?" Hoshi laughed, holding up her hand as the objections rose. "I'm not serious about that girls; but you see the problem, right?" she challenged them. "What is it that YOU would like to propose? What would work for YOU?"

Mari Rha, the Risa native, spoke up. "I would prefer to choose a partner in the - uh - more conventional way; but without such a focus on non-physical attributes." she said.

"Okay, I believe that is the idea for all of us Ensign." Sato responded. "So where do you see the barriers to your success in the current environment?" she asked.

"Selection, my Empress, is the problem I see." she replied. "Being restricted to the men on our deck limits our choices." she added. It seemed the majority agreed.

"I see. So what you would like to see is a bigger variety of men from which to choose. I believe we can help you there." Sato said, waving the floor to Mynka.

"We can offer you your choice of the men currently on the crew, provided those men are not already spoken for." Mynka began. "There may be situations where the male you have chosen does not wish to pair with you. In those cases we ask that you bring this to our attention so that we may address the issue." she explained. "I will personally meet with both parties, separately and together, to work things out." she added, taking responsibility for that potential mess.

Ensign Whitley, nobody's idea of a hottie, chimed in. "Okay ma'am, I want Chief Wilson to suck my ass and he won't do it." she said bluntly. "What are you going to do aboutTHAT?" she demanded.

T'Pol stood up and glared at he woman. "YOU MAY NOT ADDRESS ANYONE ON THIS COURT IN THAT MANNER, ENSIGN." she shouted. "Consider yourself on report, and you are not entitled to ANY pleasure of ANY kind for thirty days." the Vulcan directed. "You are dismissed, Ensign."

"B-but..."

"I said DISMISSED." T'Pol stopped her objection. "One more word from you and I will break you to crewman and have you scrubbing plasma ducts for the rest of your career." she barked. Whitley stayed put for one second too many. "I SAID MOVE!" came the order. T'Pol waited until the woman had left and the door had closed. "Anyone else care to whine about anything?" she asked, her eyes moving around the table. Nobody dared up. The Vulcan resumed her seat, accepting a nod from Empress Sato.

"If any of you have a specific male you wish to pair with, you may submit your names to me directly and I will make arrangements for a social meeting." Mynka told them. "Other than that, the list of ineligible males is posted outside my office, and this concludes our business for this meeting." she added.

"The meeting is adjourned." T'Pol called. "Attention on deck!" All rose to attention, waiting until Empress Sato had left the room. "DISMISSED" the Vulcan called, nodding to Mynka as the women left. "I hope this doesn't become a problem for you Mynka. There are some undesirables who will want to get their nasty parts worshipped by a hunk just to say they did it." she laughed.

"Oh don't worry about me, Subcommander. I'll be fine." Mynka laughed. "And I thought you did exactly the right thing with Whitley." she added.

"One more squeak from her and I want her in my office to deal with her directly." T'Pol told her friend. "The bitch needs to learn respect." she added, gathering her notes and rising to leave. "See you at fifteen hundred." she said, walking out the door. Mynka followed suit, heading up to her suite.

Meanwhile, down on one of the lower decks, a young female crewman was paying the price for what some of the men saw as an insult to their masculinity. Her uniform was in tatters, strewn about the cargo bay by the four men who had her down over a cargo container. One held her by the ears and was busy fucking her mouth while another sodomized her with a rather large slab of man meat. The remaining two held her arms, stroking their organs with her hands as they awaited their turns. The brute in her ass finished first, pounding into her rectum until he simply couldn't hold on any longer, yanking his dick from her distended pooper to spray his seed on her buttocks. He grabbed the man to his right, pulling him back to replace him while he took position holding her arm. Penis number two was forced inside her anal port, bringing muffled screams from her stuffed mouth. The man in her mouth exploded, pumping blast after blast of his semen into her gagging throat. She bit down on his organ - by accident - and he pulled out of her, spraying her masked face with sticky white jizm before he slapped her hard. The fourth man shoved his cock down her throat and held it there, pinching her nose to force her to choke. The four men howled like wolves in heat as they used the petite woman's body until they simply couldn't maintain their erections any longer. Melinda Graves had lost consciousness long before they left her there, blood mixing with the semen oozing from every orifice. They had dragged her body behind a row of stacked containers so she couldn't be seen from either of the entry portals. Fortunately for Melinda a fellow crewman did find her, wrapping her limp form in a blanked to carry her to sick bay where Phlox managed to patch her up. She couldn't identify her attackers, as they had pulled a dark cloth over her head at first, replacing it with a blindfold pulled tightly around her head before the gang-raped her. It was the first such brutal rape; and Phlox feared it would not be the last, filling out his medical report and sending it to the Empress. The girl would be in the recovery tube for several days, and out of commission for at least a couple of weeks. Her attackers had really done some damage.

At fifteen hundred hours the three members of Sato's court and their male Consorts gathered to review their actions regarding the men on the officer's deck. Tucker had prepared a synopsis as he knew both T'Pol and the Empress would appreciate the effort. Hoshi suggested they read through Trip's report before discussion began, and the ladies spent five minutes going through it while the men tended to beverages. "It appears you have made some very good progress. I can recommend two of those brokers based on my own experience, and I agree with your conclusions about the size of the pool and their arrangements while aboard this vessel. One thing we may consider is a rotation; but that will depend upon how well this addresses the problem. Thank you gentlemen, that is all" she dismissed them. After the males had departed the Empress turned to Mynka. "Can you make arrangements for the three of us to have a brief discussion with the two brokers I have annotated?" she requested.

"Yes my lady. We will have our comments and recommendations to you tomorrow morning." Mynka replied.

"And now for the other side of this mess." Sato began. "Seems to me that these women are beyond reason in some cases." she chuckled. "Mynka, have you received any requests for specific pairings?" she queried.

"Only one Highness." she replied. "Ensign Blalock requested a pairing with Ensign Johjani" she added.

"The Rigelian fellow?" Hoshi queried, accepting Mynka's nod as her answer. "Interesting request. I approve the meetings then." she added. "Very well, I see no reason as yet to put any more time into these things. Let's make arrangements for this pool for the male officers, quarters, board, and security, and decide how we want to handle selection of the candidates. I'm thinking perhaps Tucker and Reed should handle that?" she suggested. "Anything more ladies?" she asked, glancing at the two women. "Very well, I think we are done for the day." she declared.

Ross Burke had a little something in mind, and was hoping Mynka would be open to some pleasure after the day's efforts. He had ordered their meal early so the chef had plenty of time to prepare without intruding on whatever the Empress might have planned. Genuine Andorian liqueur with Risan crawfish and onion chips to start with, followed by her favorite Andorian ice lettuce hearts in a tangy vinagrette, and finally the chef's own surf and turf featuring his smoked prime rib and genuine Maine lobster. His mouth watered just thinking about it. The door opened and Mynka appeared, noticing the preparations he'd made immediately.

"Oh my Consort.. it looks so inviting... thank you.." she said, walking to him to give him a soft kiss on the lips. "Are you looking for some pleasure tonight my Consort?" she teased him, brushing her firm breasts against his arm as she headed for her room. He watched her go through the door and stop. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, turning around to look at him. "You keep this up Captain Burke and I will repay you with pleasure beyond words!" she said, laughing as she continued into the room. He had spread flower petals all over her bed, and had fragrant candles around the room, providing the only light.

Mynka stripped and took a quick shower, spreading a generous coating of her favorite fragrant lotion on her body before pulling on a kimono with no undergarments beneath it. She was pretty sure Burke was similarly dressed under the silk smoker she'd given him. After his stellar performance the previous evening she was definitely inclined to allow him to please her again, and to please him in return. She joined him in the viewing alcove, enjoying the stars as Defiant sat stationary in orbit of planet Earth. While perhaps she would have had a greater appreciation for a similar view of her native Andor, she had to admit that Earth's vast blue oceanic expanses were quite a sight indeed. She stopped him as he began to pour the liqueur. "Not tonight, my Consort." she said softly. "Tonight we enjoy a superb Andorian Ale, personally delivered by Commander Shran today." she told him, rising to walk out to the cooler behind the bar.

The light behind her shown through the kimono, her lithe form moving like a feline stalking her prey. He watched intently as she bent to retrieve the Ale, her firm round booty causing a stirring in his loins. When she arrived with the beverage she set the bottle and glasses down on the side table and walked over to him, throwing a slender thigh over his lap to straddle his lap before sitting down and pressing her lips to his. Because both of them were naked under their respective outer garments he found his penis pressing against her vulva - and her hips gently writhed in an exciting dance as her tongue pushed into his mouth. It wasn't long before the head of his dick managed to push inside her pussy, and Mynka worked him like a Risan whore. She knew exactly how to drive him to and beyond that point where he could not stop. She pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled his neck as her torso rocked atop his loins, her vaginal channel clenching around his manhood until he had to let go.

Mynka held tight as his hips began bouncing up and down under her own. "Take your pleasure inside me, my Consort." she whispered, squeezing his cock with her tight cunt. "Yes my warrior... yes..." she moaned. "CUM FOR ME, MY CONSORT." she howled, slamming her loins down on his turgid organ as he splashed her belly full of his seed. She sensed his need, and slowed her pace, stroking his ears and neck with her fingertips until his eyes opened and he smiled. "That was an appetizer for you, my Consort." she told him, kissing him softly before gently lifting her body off of his lap. She poured them each a glass of the bubbly Andorian Ale, handing hime one and tipping hers to his. "To real pleasures" she said, taking a long swallow. The door chimed. "Enter" she said, knowing it couldn't be anything threatening. It was the steward with the dinner cart. She gave Burke a smile. "Well aren't you sweet!" she giggled, waving the steward out of the room after he rolled the cart to the table.

Mynka and Ross enjoyed the dinner and an evening of pleasure before retiring. T'Pol and Trip were similarly occupied, as were Sato and Mayweather. On the officer's deck there was anticipation. On lower decks, trouble was brewing after the attack on Melinda Graves. Some of the men felt left out while the women gathered in groups for safety. Life on Defiant was far from being quiet...

Continued in Chapter 3 - Trip and Malcom's Field Trip

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers
12