Hoshi's Empire - The Saga Continues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

"Perfect." Hoshi told him. "If there are no questions let's relax and enjoy a meal." she added, looking around the table. The six enjoyed a sumptuous meal, exchanging comments and notes from other ships business before retiring to their private quarters for more intimate business.

Trip and Malcom met in the shuttle bay, choosing to fly down to the surface rather than using the transporter. Both men had reasons, and it gave them time for discussion both before and after the interviews. Jahruh Djan met them at the assigned shuttle pad, smiling as he guided them to the large room they would use for the day. The facilities included a 'runway', on which the girls would parade. Their host provided refreshments, then asked if there were 'other services' they might require. "No, thank you we'll just get on with the interviews if you don't mind." Trip told him. Djan nodded and smiled, holding his hand high and snapping his fingers.

Moments later the parade began, the ladies appearing one at a time to approach them, handing a personal card to each man before continuing a seductive walk on the runway. Once they had a card from each girl, Djan signaled with a clapping of his hands and the ladies moved like fashion models, turning this way and that, smiling and winking at the two men, twitching their hips as they walked. "Nice show." Malcom said, swallowing hard as he watched twenty beautiful women doing their best to impress.

"Yes indeed!" Trip replied. "I really like that little Andorian girl" he said, "and the Vulcan is pretty sweet too." he chuckled. Another clap from the broker and the strip-tease began. Because there was continuous motion on the runway, each girl had an opportunity to expose their wares directly in front of Trip and Malcom. They would peel away a garment, then taunt the men by squeezing their breasts or turning around to show some derriere. It was thirty minutes of selling, at the end of which neither man could hide their excited state. They scored each girl separately, watching them carefully.

Another clap from Djan and the girls wriggled back behind the curtain and he approached them. "I hope that was acceptable sirs." he said, bowing slightly. "Let me know when you are ready for the next round." he told them, walking to his corner while the two officers made their final notes. Trip waved to Djan, who clapped his hands twice. The first girl appeared, still naked. It was one of the Risan girls, very tall and exotic with hair the color of golden sand and green eyes. She moved like a stalking feline toward them as the broker walked back to his corner. She seemed to know which of them was the ranking officer, walking right up to Tucker with a big smile.

Trip tried to look into her eyes; but her naked body was a bit too much as she pushed his chair back, spread his knees, and knelt between his legs with her hand atop the bulge in his trousers. She looked up at him, her fingers deftly unfastening his waistband and unzipping his fly. Without a word she wrapped her wet lips around his cockhead and began sucking, cupping his balls as she worked her way down to the root of his organ. He let her show her considerable skills for less than a minute before his hands pulled her head up and he indicated she should move to Malcom. Without getting up she slithered over betwe en Reed's legs, unfastening his pants and taking his cock into her mouth. Rather than simply focussing on his penis she went down to take his balls in her mouth, rolling the sensitive orbs with her tongue as her fingers stroked his shaft. Malcom pushed her away after a minute or so, nodding his thanks as she stood up to walk back stage. Trip and Malcom busied themselves with scoring, Trip giving Djan a nod when they were ready.

Girl number two was a stunning woman, very tall with hair growing down below her backside. Her smile was brilliant, and her perfect breasts jiggled just the right amount with each step. Her name was Talara, and both men made a note before she got to them, bowing from the waist before moving her head into Trip's lap to take his dick with her lips. Her firm derriere was inches from Malcom's face, and he had quite a view of her damp pussy and tight little pucker as her head bobbed on his partner's penis. Malcom could hear the slurping, eagerly awaiting his turn in that pretty face.

Talana showed brilliance in the way her tongue and lips worked over Trips curved penis, her fingers tickling his balls and moving lower to tease his anus. Trip thrust his hips upward once, pushing to the back of her throat to test her gag reflex - and there was none. He reluctantly pulled her head up after less than a minute and shook his head as she simply turned her body to take Malcom's cock, showing him the view of her pussy and backside.Damn! he thought, staring at the wet opening between her labia and the snug wrinkle just above it.This one could be a keeper! he thought, making a quick note on his pad as Malcom lifted her head from his meat. She thanked them both and moved back up the runway, turning to give them a wink. They posted their scores and added notes before Trip nodded to Djan who responded with his double clap.

Girl #3 was a very slender, vivacious Risan girl who went by the name Railyn. Her face, while not classically beautiful, was passably attractive, even cute. Her body was exquisite, with perfect firm titties, long legs, and a firm little bottom that begged for attention. She walked up to Trip, indicating that he should stand for her oral performance as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She let out a little mewl as she wolfed down his cock, taking it into her throat on the first stroke. Trip's hips responded with a twitch, his hands grabbing the back of her head. Malcom could tell his friend wanted to simply fuck this girl's face; but he held back, pulling her mouth from his dick. With no hesitation she moved to Malcom, not bothering to have him stand as she wrapped her lips around his meat and took it to the root in her sucking throat. She had the ability to use her tongue, even though her mouth was fully engulfed on the shaft. Reed lifted her head from his organ as Tucker had done, after about thirty seconds of superb fellatio.

The men had their dicks sucked by all twenty of the candidates, with each of them reaching a climax three times. Girl number 20 got the bonus of swallowing the load from both men as the round concluded. Djan went backstage to tend to the girls while Trip and Malcom tallied the scores and compared a few notes. There were several front runners emerging, and round 2 would give them a better idea about the girls. They agreed that all twenty of the girls were attractive enough, and all of them possessed acceptable oral skills. In comparing their scores and notes, the top three were the same for both of them, with Andorian Valerik Shran, T'Ren from Vulcan, and Anah Trahl from Risa holding those spots. Djan appeared from backstage and Trip indicated they were ready for the second round. Two attendants brought out a large mat and a table to be used for the activities before Djan clapped twice. They had decided to mix up the order to eliminate the possibility of 'scoring by association', so the first girl in this round was Gigi Ventral, a human girl from Earth who looked like a gymnast with her superb physical conditioning. They could see the glistening petals of her pussy even as she walked.

Gigi moved close to Tucker, throwing one leg over his lap to straddle him. Her crotch was inches from his face. He could smell a musky perfume emanating from her cunt as her fingers manipulated her clit. He watched her slide two digits into her cunt, then pull them out to run them under his nose. Trip stuck his tongue out and she quickly slipped the fingers into his mouth to let him suck her juices from them. He looked up at her, giving her a nod. She was quickly doing the same basic show for Malcom, except that she had her fine taut rearend in his face and she was bent over so he could see her wetness. That he could also see her asshole was a plus for him. He leaned forward, his nose barely touching her starfish as he lapped her pussy from clit to anal port. A minute later she was on her way, giving them both a smile and wink on the way by.

The remainder of the round was more of the same, each girl doing her best to seduce the men with their fragrance, the delicate petals of their vulva, and the sweetness of their juices. Comparing their notes after all twenty had done their thing had three girls eliminated from consideration. One because neither man found her scent appealing in the least, the other two because neither of them was even moist when they went on display. Tucker passed the information on to Djan, who went backstage to pare the list as requested. Trip and Malcom again compared tallies and notes. The three at the top remained there, being joined in the next four spots by another Risan, Railyn Rah, the stunner from Mars Colony Talara, another human named Katy Breen, and a beauty named Balari Tren who hailed from Luna Eight. Those seven would surely end up on Defiant, so there were three spots plus an alternate remaining to be selected. Trip gave Djan the sign and the 'fucking' round began.

Girl number one for round four was a beauty from Andor named Lynka Sha'na. Unlike the other Andorian's they had seen before, Lynka was tall, measuring nearly six feet. Trip stood up as the girl approached, catching her eye to suggest she bend forward over the desk in front of him. Within seconds his penis was buried in her snug cooch, his hips slamming against her lithe buttocks as he skewered her with his cock. Before he pulled out he pushed all the way inside her, pulling her hips back to his and holding still.Would she get it? he wondered, then smiled as her cunt clenched around his organ. He yanked his dick free and gave her a slap on the ass. Malcom waved her over, sitting her down on his desk and pulling her knees up and apart. His cock slipped easily into her wet pussy, and he went deep. He reached under her to slip a finger up inside her willing asshole, and her hips began to writhe wildly on his intruders until he pulled away, thanking her as she turned to walk backstage.

The men scored Lynka and made their notes, then turned to watch another Rigelian babe approach. She was Mohra Lehn, and she was as exotic and sultry as they come. Her slightly olive-hued skin looked like silk, her eyes glowed as if she were somehow powered from within, and her lips could draw semen from a rock. As she approached Tucker she caught his eye and held up her hands for him to remain seated. She sat down in his lap, guiding his penis straight into her wet cunt as her hands tickled his ears. Her hips moved slowly, sliding her sheath up and down his shaft in a maddening rhythm while her vaginal muscles clenched down on his meat. Then her hips rose, withdrawing from the act as she leaned forward to give him a quick kiss on the lips. Malcom again got the 'reverse' treatment, with Mohra's fantastic backside facing him as she lowered her hips to capture his slender penis inside her vaginal channel. Malcom looked down, moving his hand to her derriere to find her snug rear opening. Her hips trembled as his finger pushed inside her butthole, her muscles clenching on both intruders until Reed lifted her off. Mohra turned and gave him a low bow before turning to head backstage. More notes and scoring, and the next girl came out.

After the seventeen remaining candidates had performed, the men compared notes, confirming the top seven and adding the Andorian and Rigelian girls at numbers eight and nine. They also eliminated three more girls, one for having a vaginal channel so loose that not even Trip's sizeable cock felt at home. The other two refused even a digital exploration of their bottoms while fucking. The final round would be interesting, with only two spots unclaimed and five women competing for them. The officers decided to interview only the five, communicating to the nine girls who would be chosen that they should be ready to transport. That worked for Djan, and they moved forward.

The 'final five' broke down to two humans, Gigi Ventral and Jendra Li; a Bajoran named Leeta Prel, a Trill named Bal Chalka, and another Risan girl who went by Veronique. The officers prepared their pads for quick scoring and notes, and signaled Djan to bring out the first girl, Bal Chalka. As she approached them down the runway the most apparent feature - unique to Trills - were the leopard spots which ran down the sides of her face and neck, all the way down over her hips and thighs, ending at her feet. Her attitude could only be described as 'feline' as she moved in front of them and began moving her body for them.

"Bal, we've selected you for the final five based on your performances in our earlier interviews. Now we have only two openings and we need to eliminate three girls." Tucker said, practically drooling at the sultry beauty. She nodded and smiled, her body in continuous motion. "So... do you have any specialties you would like us to sample?" Trip asked her.

"Oh... I think you would find everything I do is very special." she responded, turning around to show her backside. Trip reached out to tug her cheeks apart, exposing her already moist anal port. "Mmmm... you like that?" she asked, reaching back to yawn her buttocks wider. "You want my bottom?" she taunted him by relaxing her anal ring to open the hole a half inch. "TAKE IT!" she hissed. Tucker looked at Malcom, a wide grin on his face as he stood up behind the girl. She reached back with one hand, pulling his penis to her anal pucker and shoving her hips back to capture a couple of inches of his meat in her rear. "FUCK my ass, Commander Tucker." she pleaded, rotating her hips as he pushed deeper inside. She wriggled gently as Trip stroked in and out of her ass a half-dozen times. She seemed disappointed when his cock was withdrawn from her hole; but cheered up when Malcom's took it's place. "Oooooo... so you humans DO enjoy a good piece of ass then!?" she giggled.

As he had, Malcom gave her a half-dozen full strokes up her butt before withdrawing. Trip reached over and gave her a gentle patt on the ass. "Thank you Bal, that was very nice." he told her, sending her on her way. The men scored and took notes.

Next up was a very interesting Asian girl from Earth named Jendra Li. Her curly red hair was perhaps her most distinguishing feature, although her body was gorgeous in the same way as that of Hoshi Sato. Lithe and lean, with firm perky titties and a slender backside and flawless legs. She walked up to them, immediately dropping to her knees. "A little kiss from me" she told them, taking each cock in turn into her throat before standing back up in front of them with a smile.

"Very nice Jendra. We do like girls who appreciate human cock" Tucker told her. "You know we have five girls but only two openings?" he queried. The girl nodded. "So we need something special to set you apart. Do you have a specialty you can show us?" he asked her.

"I love two at once." she giggled, taking Trip's hand to pull him to the mat. She pushed him down on his back and mounted, taking his cock all the way inside her cunt before looking back at Malcom. "Come on, big boy. Put that nice dick of yours up my tight ass." she begged, one hand reaching back to pull a cheek away from the opening. "Fuck my asshole" she pleaded.

Malcom knelt behind her and pushed his meat into her backside, enjoying the snug fit and buttery smooth channel of her rectum. To their amazement her body began to convulse her holes around both of their organs, nearly pushing both men to orgasm in a few seconds. Reed pulled out of her backside as Trip pushed her hips up and off of his dick. Jendra smiled and winked. "Pretty special, wouldn't you say?" she giggled, offering Tucker a hand up before she wriggled her way back up the runway. Tucker and Reed recorded their scores and notes, and the next girl was called.

Leeta Prel was a Bajoran girl who had been 'acquired' by a Rigelian master when she was barely eighteen years old. The man had used her as a personal sex servant for more than a year, training her for a life in the service of men. She discovered early on that it was far better to enjoy the sex, being willing and receptive to her master, than to resist, be beaten, and be forced to submit anyway. She was - to a large degree - 'hardened' by the experience, and it unfortunately showed in her performance this round. While she was willing enough, there wasn't any joy in what she did. She would do anything; but that was it. They scored her appropriately, took notes, and moved on.

Next up was another Human, Gigi Ventral, who had impressed them earlier. She really didn't have a 'specialty', and suggested anal as 'something different'. While she accepted the penetration, she tensed up when Trip pushed his shaft deep into her rectum, crying out when he thrust hard into her butt. Malcom enjoyed a more relaxed performance; but the scores reflected her tension. They took their notes and called the final candidate.

Veronique was another stunner from Risa. Her exotic facial features were complimented by her striped hair, with alternating dark red and golden blonde clusters. Although it wasn't strictly 'natural', it looked fantastic. Malcom had studied her roots as she performed fellatio earlier, and it was a good job. Sadly there was nothing about her final performance that stood out, and her scores suffered as did their notes.

It only took the two officers a few minutes to arrive at the final selections, and there would be eleven rather than ten. They were:

NameOrigin

Valerik ShranAndor

T'RenVulcan

Anah TrahlRisa

Railyn RahRisa

Talara Mars Colony

Katy BreenEarth

Balari TrenLuna Eight

Lynka Sha'naAndor

Mohra LehnRigel

Jendra LiEarth

Bal ChalkaTrill

They sent the list to Mynka and provided it to Djan, letting him know to have the girls on the list ready to transport to Defiant at zero-nine hundred hours the following morning. Then they packed up and headed back to the shuttle, returning to the ship in time for dinner. There was still much to do, as the girls needed to move to Defiant and very quickly be introduced to the officers they would serve.

After their evening meal, Trip and Malcom met with Mynka to go over the final list and work through details of the 'integration' of the pool of girls. "I have read your notes, and I like the final list. You both did a good job and I'm sure the men will be pleased. What we need to do now is figure out how to introduce these two groups of people. I'm open to suggestions." she said.

"I think we should setup a 'meet and greet' situation with drinks and appetizers, maybe use the small cargo bay on the officer's deck, set down some rules for both the men and the girls, and let them do what comes naturally." Malcom suggested, raising his eyebrows.

"Okay, that can probably work; but let's put some guidelines together for those rules." Mynka said.

"No fighting, conflicts to be resolved by a senior officer working as a chapperone. No more than two men to a given girl. No forced sex acts. No physical abuse." Trip rattled off four suggestions.

Mynka held up her hand for them to wait while she captured everything. "Alright. Those are good ideas. I think the girls also need a few guidelines to work from." she said.

"No fighting. No holes barred. No spitting." Trip said quickly.

"Okay. That's a good start on it. I've made the arrangements for quarters, and we'll let the girls decide on roomies after they arrive. There will be three rooms for eleven girls, so four in two of the rooms and three in the third room. Let's meet at zero eight hundred to go over any details we've forgotten." she added. "Thank you gentlemen, and you are dismissed."

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers