Hospital Stay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Well, we don't want a mess do we?" she inquired. The tip of my dick traced faintly against her cheek as she spoke, leaving small trails of pre-cum behind.

Almost kissing my dick-head her lips parted, her tongue fluttered out, not quite touching me, it wove and darted. Then her head lowered the last fraction of an inch and I felt her hot tongue and lips against my penis for the first time. An electric jolt fired through me!

Her lips crawled over the head of my dick while her tongue tip tried to insinuate itself into the cleft where pre-cum was oozing out. She was gently sucking as her hands continued to push up and down on my shaft. My hand was trapped awkwardly under her boob, crushed against the bed. My other hand was working frantically between her thighs.

"Mmmm, baby, you taste good," she told me. "Really rich and creamy! Give me lots to drink down, honey, give me lots to drink down."

Just as she returned her lips to my dick the first jet of cum pulsed up from my balls. I could feel it as it rose up the shaft, fighting past her hands tight grip, it exploded into her mouth, filling it completely.

With a quick gulp Nurse made room for the next wad of cum and then the one behind that. Her pace of stroking never slackened as her mouth descended down the shaft. The next pulse of cum was swallowed as quickly as the first few. Then the head of my dick hit the back of her throat.

Quickly, never loosing contact with my dick, she straightened up and swaned her neck downward, taking the head and several inches of shaft into her throat! The next several spurts shot straight down her throat! Her head moved up and down, up and down. She was taking more and more into her mouth and throat with each stroke. Successive ejaculations were caught in her mouth and throat. Finally, with a grunt of effort, she JAMMED her head down, my dick filled her throat as her lips buried themselves in the fur around the base of my dick. She had taken all of me! There was nothing to be seen of my dick! It was all in her mouth and throat! I released one gurgling moan of ecstasy and pulsed another weak jet of cum into her. Her throat bulged impossibly with the bulk of my dick!

I was completely spent! Her lips worked as the final drops of cum slid down her throat. Then, unbelievably, she started to swallow! The feeling was incredible! Unbelievable! I had fed her what felt like a pint of sperm and now her throat was massaging the length of my dick! The muscles of her throat stroked me from the tip of my head, all the way down to where her lips were locked around the base of my dick. Again and again she worked her lips, mouth and throat. Finally, with an effort that wrenched a groan from my body my balls shivered and spat out two more wads of cum!

I was drenched in sweat! Slowly, carefully, Nurse drew back. As she allowed my dick to slide out of her grip there was not a drop of semen visible. Like a soft pair of squeegees, her lips claimed every drop for her. My dick was practically dry when it emerged, she was so thorough.

"Fucking amazing," I groaned. "Fucking amazing!"

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12