Hospital Visit

Story Info
How he got to exposing myself.
2.9k words
4.04
77.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my stories are truth mixed with fantasy but this story is completely true. It happened about 3 and a half years ago and I still sometimes think about it while I masturbate or it was the cause for masturbating. I hope you enjoy reading it and please comments are welcomed.

_________________

I was told by Dr. Hari that I'd be needing an operation. It wasn't anything serious and I would be in the hospital at the most overnight. The incision would be about an inch long and I would be in minimal pain after it was all done. Without dragging the story on with the details of what was wrong with me I'll just say it was a female problem. I'm not too comfortable telling others about my medical ailments.

When I woke-up from the surgery, I was in so much pain. I knew something was wrong. Dr. Hari came in to see how I was doing and I told him I was in a lot of pain. He said he had problems with the surgery and had to call in another doctor to help. The thoughts of what went wrong raced through my mind. I asked what happened and all he said was 'a few complications' and 'you'll be needing to stay in recovery for much longer'.

The slightest movement would cause extreme pain which they gave me a great amount of pain killers. I was in and out of consciousness for a few days. I couldn't move on my own which scared me. Apparently he made a mistake and cut some of my stomach muscles which was why it hurt so much and the reason I couldn't move on my own. Despite all of this and it being his fault, the asshole sent me home. I argued with him and said wtf would I do at home not being able to move. He said my tolerance for pain must not be all that great....I was so pissed off at him. Before this he and I had a really friendly relationship....I'd even come to visit him when I had an appointment with another doctor in the building he was at....just to say hi.

While at home the hospital sent a nurse to evaluate how I was coping with being at home. She immediately said I shouldn't be at home, and needed to be in a hospital. Which I said, "that's what I told Dr. Hari". She made arrangements for me to return to the hospital. I had to share my room with another woman....they'd keep coming and going but I stayed.

I hadn't had sex for awhile now and was starting to feel the effects of that when I'd get bed baths and stuff being done to me. I figured in the very beginning of my stay that I would make the best of my time there and have the most fun I could. I would psych myself out to think that those embarrassing things that needed to be done to me was a sexual experience, so I wouldn't feel so ashamed. The exhibitionist thing eventually kicked in and I was determined to make the most of the situation I was in.

It all started off with bed baths. The feeling of another woman washing me was almost too much for me to handle being constantly horny and not being able to masturbate in those first few days because of the pain. I'd say to them I could wash my pussy but they'd insist that it would be quicker and more thorough if they did it.

One particular nurse that I had on my second week there used to wash my whole body first then at the end she'd wash my usually wet and very neglected pussy. She would not just run the washcloth over my cunt like the others, she'd actually spread my pussy lips with one hand and really get in ever fold of it with the wash cloth. Then she'd pull the hood of my clit and wash around it....a lot. At first I thought, was she doing this on purpose to arouse me or was she just the type to be thorough.

By the second day of this, I couldn't take it and let out a soft moan. She said, "I'm sorry" and kept on concentrating on my clit. The next day I pushed my pussy against her hand, she felt it and said again, "I'm sorry". This confirmed the fact that she was fucking enjoying this too. I couldn't believe this...it was my first experience of a nurse using her job to get some kind of sexual situation going. She was older, Asian, and always came in to make small talk with me throughout the day. After five days of this I could barely stand it. Which made me look forward to my bed baths. Then she didn't come on the sixth day. I suppose she was off of work.

I then developed a yeast infection from all the antibiotics I had been taking. It was a pretty bad one and I had to let the nurse know. She had the doctor order a cream for me and later that night a very young nurse came in my room to tell me my meds arrived and that she was going to administer it.

She filled an applicator up with cream and another nurse came in to help her hold my legs wide for her to insert it into my vagina. The feeling of the aplicator sliding into me and the cream filling me, was incredible. It took everything within me not to show my pleasure. She put a big amount of cream on her glove covered fingers and started to rub it all over my pussy. Her fingers slipped on every part of my cunt. She circled my clit a few times and I couldn't hold it in, I had to moan...it came out involuntarily. She too apologized.

She said I need to leave my legs spread and began propping them up with pillows the other nurse brought in. She told me she was putting a note on my door for people who entered to knock first, she said when I hear a knock to cover up but while no one was here, I would have to lay like that, uncovered. This was more than I could hope for.

My roommate was sleeping most of the time but anyway she couldn't see because she was on the side of me and the curtain was usually drawn between us. So there I was hornier than hell and being an exhibitionist forced to lay in bed with my legs spread exposing myself completely. I couldn't believe it really.

The next night was the best. I had dozed off and my roommates family, a mid-aged man and woman and their son entered my room. I didn't hear them knock of course because I was sleeping but woke-up as they were walking past my bed. In a daze I fumbled to push the sheet over me but I knew they saw me. This made my pussy need to be attended to right away but there was nothing I could do. There was a room full of people and at that time of night, nurses were coming in and out of my room.

Later that night I took care of my problem. I used the cream that was there to masturbate myself. I was nearly caught by the night nurse. She came in just after I came but didn't see my hand there. Although, another night I masturbated after taking my pain meds, and fell asleep with my hand on my pussy. A nurse woke me up to take my temperature and I realized my hand was still on my wet pussy. I'm sure she knew what I was doing before I fell asleep.

The next day it was very warm and I told the nurse if she could turn the AC up a little. She said no because my roommate might not want it cooler. She said after my bath she would leave my hospital gown off so to just cover up with my sheet. I couldn't believe this was all happening to me. I said alright in an annoyed voice but inside I was the happiest person on earth. She said I could just leave the sheet off me entirely until I heard someone knock because I had to leave my bottom uncovered anyway. I nodded, not looking happy about it. So there I was folks, totally nude with my legs spread out wide, pussy completely exposed....well everything exposed. The feeling was fabulous....I didn't even think about the pain anymore.

Later that afternoon, I got a bit sleepy from the pain meds and dozed off again. I woke-up to find the hospital administrator standing in total shock at the end of my bed, holding a folder. I don't know how long he stared at me like that. I woke-up dazed and realized he was standing there. I again fumbled for my sheet that wasn't cooperating with me. He repeatedly apologized. I said, "It's ok, you work here....it's not like you're not a professional".

I started to explain that they told me to do this because I was feeling hot and they couldn't turn up the AC, and my yeast infection problem. He looked like he was blushing. I didn't cover up as well as I could have...thinking what was the point, he already saw me. I asked him what he needed me for. He eventually composed himself and said I needed to sign these papers...it was a stupid survey thing. I said ok and he left. Haha that was so cool.

I cannot tell you how many people actually saw me this way. There were, of course, all the nurses, cafeteria people delivering all the meals, janitors, volunteers bring me in crafts to help me pass my time away, physical therapist helping me to regain my muscle strength. I was in exhibitionist heaven.

Every night after things quieted down I would relieve all my built up sexual frustrations of the day by masturbating. The idea of being caught in the act really made me cum so good.

Soon I was able to sit up a bit and they let me get into a reclining wheelchair to let me go outside for fresh air...and a smoke.

I found out that by asking for a too large hospital gown, the armhole/sleeves was down to my waist. So if I lifted my arm, people could see my boobs completely, if I positioned it right. I put my tit in each armhole, that way even if I slightly raised my arm they'd see it.

Outside there was an area that was paved, overlooking the golf course. The hospital property was back to back with this golf course and golfers were coming along every few minutes. There were always other patients and nurses out there smoking, eating, talking, soaking up the sun. The golfers were always looking our way when they'd pass by. They were about 20 feet from where we were. They'd wave and we all would wave back...of course my wave was special :P!

I'd flash the patients, nurses, golfers my tits and it was great fun seeing their reaction. The patients would be at my level in wheelchairs too so they'd be the most fun. I'd hold my arm up smoking so the whole time they were talking to me, they'd get a view of my tit. Believe it or not...no one complained...no one even offered to tell me they could see it to help me out....they all just stared and continued talking to me like nothing was wrong. This excited me even more for some reason.

Sometimes I'd be talking on the cell phone to my friend while outside. I would explain the situation of me exposing my tits to people and it would turn her on so much. She told me later that she used to masturbate while talking to me on the phone during the time I was in the hospital. I sort of knew she was getting aroused by my exhibitionism but pretended like I didn't know, that I was just telling her what I was doing.

After the first week they took the catheter out of me and let me pee without it. This was also fun for me because I like pee play. They'd hold this container over my pussy and I'd shoot my piss in it. I've always like masturbating while I was peeing or even before then I'd let it out. I knew I couldn't do this or they'd think I was just wanting to be bad but I used to tell them that I had an easier time to pee if I pulled the skin up for some reason and they bought it or they didn't let on that they thought that was weird. After awhile I got brave and would pull the hood from my clit up when I peed in front of them. They record how much piss came out and wiped me up with kleenex. I love that too.

When the physical therapy started, it was another fun part of my exposure time. They wouldn't tie my hospital gown and when I'd get on and off the bed of course it would flip open.

Once one of them, a woman, took me into the bathroom to see if I could get on and off the toilet by myself. My strength was getting better by this time but I was still feeling some pain and still didn't have my full strength back. I would be wearing the large hospital gown as usual and was having a difficult time trying to hold it shut and get onto the toilet without it going into the toilet water. It would fall off of my shoulders and expose my tits to her every time I'd do it.

She said to me, "you're having some trouble with your gown" and I said, "yeah it's really annoying." She suggested I should tie it up or take it off because it's preventing her from seeing how well I was doing. I said if she wouldn't mind, could I just take it off because I didn't want it going into the toilet water. She told me she wouldn't mind at all and said it would probably be a lot better anyway. She even helped me take it off then threw it on the floor.

There I was with this very pretty Asian physical therapist, fully clothed, and me totally naked. While helping me, making sure I didn't fall, she would accidentally brushed over my tits...a few times, and apologized for it each time. When I sat down on the toilet, I would spread my legs open knowing she was looking down at me, standing right in front of me, talking. That made me get really turned on. When she went out to get me a new gown, I stroked my pussy but she came back too quickly for me to cum. It was fun almost letting her see me masturbate.

After staying in the hospital for 4 weeks it was time for me to go home. They said they would send a home health care nurse to my house everyday to help me get adjusted.

It turned out to be very young, attractive girl. She had long black hair and large boobs for her small frame. She gave me bed baths because I couldn't sit up fully still. I told her I'd wash my own pussy but she insisted also that she would do it. She too did a fantastic job washing it thoroughly...not as good as the nurse in the hospital but still fun. I would push my cunt against the wash cloth and say I'm sorry. She'd always say no I'm sorry.

We got to be good friends and she'd tell me so many personal stuff about her sex life while washing me. She'd also tell me about all the men she'd have to wash in bed and how when she'd get to washing their penises they'd usually get erect and feel really ashamed. She'd ask them if they wanted her to wait until it went away, but they always would say no they didn't want to take up more of her time. She would laugh saying, yeah right they just wanted her to wash their dicks when it was hard. She told me she would stroke it a few times with the soapy wash cloth and then with the clean wash cloth and once one of them came on her gloved hand. She said she couldn't help but laughed.

I got up the nerve to ask her if it turned her on to do this....give people bed baths and she told me she was human and that if the person was fun and good looking she would enjoy seeing them get aroused by her. She said unless they got carried away with it she really didn't like that. She gave me the feeling that she knew I was getting aroused when she washed me, I didn't dare ask her if she did or if she enjoyed washing women as well....but for some reason I knew she did. We had lunch a few times together and she'd call me telling me her problems. We ran into each other a few times while shopping. She was the perfect ending to my adventure in the hospital.