Hostage in my Own Home Ch. 01

Story Info
A bitter ex-boyfriend forces himself on me.
1.7k words
3.91
79.5k
22
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay spreadeagled on my back, arms and legs stretched out and tied to the four bed-posts. The whirring of the fan was the only sound in the brightly-lit room, aside from the clicks and flashes from the camera, which was now positioned directly in front of my spread pussy.

"You'll soon be wet for me, bitch," said my loser of an ex-boyfriend. He slapped down hard on the pink folds of my pussy, before taking another picture of my private charms.

"The ice virgin is going to have her cherry popped soon. Look at those hard nipples."

He snapped a picture of my pointed buds, tight from the cool breeze in the room, before putting the camera down beside my head.

A dark finger circled my right breast, before slowly spiraling inwards until he was caressing circles around my nipples.

"Only from now on, you're not going to call them nipples."

He grasped the bud gently between his thumb and forefinger.

"These are you tits, bitch."

He pulled sharply at my long nipple, forcing me to arch my back. I screamed, but my torn panties stuffed in my mouth muffled the painful sound.

He twisted it viciously, pulling harder and laughing as I strained against the ties.

"Your worthless titties and your worthless boobs. You think this is painful, bitch?"

He twisted both nipples roughly, enjoying the tears streaming down my face.

"This is nothing. This is child's play. What I'm about to do to you will change your mind about sex forever. You will be nothing more than a cheap slut, a submissive whore who will do anything to have her holes filled. I am going to make you want it so badly, that all you can think about is having my cock in your pussy."

"But I'm not going to rape you, oh no. You will beg me for it."

He pulled my chin as far up as it would go, his other hand sliding down the curves of my body, moving down to my freshly shaved pussy.

"You will get down on your knees and cry and beg me to fuck you like the street trash you are, and if you please me enough, I just might fuck the shit out of your cheap cunt."

"This," he slapped my pussy hard, "is a cunt. You will refer to it only as a cunt or a pussy, nothing else."

SLAP

"Whores like you" SLAP "have cunts" SLAP "that serve no other purpose" SLAP "other than" SLAP "to be used" SLAP "for a quick" SLAP "cheap" SLAP "shag." SLAP

A light wetness was trickling down my pussy, slipping through the pink folds, pass my "cunt", and down to my puckered asshole.

"See what I mean?"

He dipped his finger into my now wet folds, and dragged it up to my clit.

"You like it already."

He flicked my clit and I screamed silently again.

"You want me to touch you."

The finger went back down to my wet folds and slid up to my clit again.

"You want anyone to touch you."

And again.

"You just don't know it yet, you repressed bitch."

And again.

"But I'm going to awaken the slut in you."

And again. To my utter horror, I found myself wanting his touch, wanting him to touch me.

"The cheap slut in you who will fuck anything and anyone."

His finger was sliding up and down the folds of my pussy faster now, and I began straining against the ties, wanting to get closer to that tantalizing finger, wanting his caress.

"I will bring out the whore in you"

His finger stopped at my clit and began lightly playing with it. The pleasure was so intense, it was agonizing. I couldn't stop myself from moaning in longing.

"And I will enjoy watching you turn your snobby bitchy self into a sex slave"

The finger moved back down to my pussy.

"A slut who wants nothing more than to be fucked like an animal."

His finger pushed into my virgin hole suddenly, breaking the thin barrier than protected my purity as I screamed and cried in pain, almost choking on my own panties.

"You're going to get used to it, slut."

He was fingering me slowly, moving the hard digit out till just the tip of his finger was in my pussy, then slamming it back all the way in.

"You're already beginning to like it."

I was. My cries was mingling with moans of desire, and I could feel something building up inside me - an intense heat of pleasure.

"But you're going to have to earn it."

The finger stopped sawing inside me, and was abruptly pulled out.

He took the camera and quickly snapped the dazed expression on my face, saliva pooling at the side of my lips, sweat trickling down my forehead.

My breasts were heaving up and down obscenely as I panted hard, trying to catch my breath.

SLAP

A sudden smack on my aching pussy made me jump, and he laughed before taking a picture of my sopping wet pussy.

"Now just you wait here while I go upload these on my laptop. We can look them over together. You'd like that, won't you?"

And he left the room, leaving me to my confused thoughts.

**********

The laptop rested heavily on my bare stomach.

Simon, my piece of shit of an ex-boyfriend who I had just dumped barely two hours ago, pushed the laptop a little further back so it was uncomfortably balanced on my pelvic bone instead. He put a pillow behind my head so I could see what was displayed on the laptop.

And then I wish he hadn't.

First there was a picture of me tied to the bed in my mini skirt and tight sweater. Then came photos of me with my skirt pulled off, my panties around my ankles, followed by snapshots of my chest and torn sweater which he had cut through with a pair of scissors. The next photo showed my 36B breasts cupped in a light blue lacy bra, and then he had cut holes in the center of each cup, so that the subsequent photo showed my dark tits poking out of the bra.

That last shot also showed my blue panties stuffed in my mouth, while my wide eyes and panic-stricken face stared terrified into the camera's lenses.

"This is just the beginning," said Simon, taking in the horror, disbelief and anger showing on my face. He pulled out the panties from my mouth, now wet with drool.

"How DARE you! What the FUCK is wrong with you!" I yelled at him.

SLAP

He struck me hard across the face.

"Serves you right for treating me like an inferior second-class citizen. Our entire relationship was a sham, with you pretending you were more perfect than me, simply because you live in this fancy mansion and went on holidays every weekend. And what did I get in return for all the times I put up with you, bitch?"

"You never" I started to say before he slapped me again.

"Shut up when I'm talking to you, you whore. You never once let me touch you. You laughed at in front of our friends and treated me like shit whenever we went to your fancy events. Now, your parents are away for the next five days and no one knows you didn't go to Europe with them, so I have you all to myself. You can either do everything I say, or be FORCED to do everything I say. What's it going to be, bitch?"

I glared at him hatefully. My options were pretty limited, as the nearest neighbor was five miles away and all the servants had been given the week off.

He pulled my chin roughly.

"Answer me, bitch."

"I'll do everything you say," I muttered.

"Louder," he ordered, his left hand pulling my tit hard.

"I'll do everything you say," I half-yelled in pain.

"Say it again, and call me sir. From now on you will only address me as sir unless I say otherwise, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" He pulled my tit again.

"Yes sir! I will do everything you say."

"Very good." He let go of my tit, and gave my breast a slap from underneath so it jiggled.

"Now, I'm going to untie you. You will do exactly as I say. I've taken away all the phones, including the extra cell phones I found in your parents' drawer, and changed the code on the alarm so you can't get out even if you want to."

He cut the slim ropes binding my hands and feet, and I sat up unsteadily on the bed.

"Go put on that sheer mini dress you wore to prom, but don't wear that black bodysuit underneath it, and no bra or panties. Put on your sexiest black heels and do your make up. I want you to put on that bright red lipstick your mom wears. Then come back to bed.

I stared at him for a minute, unsure of he was serious.

"Are you going to move, bitch?"

"What if I don't?"

Grabbing me by my hair, he pushed me face down onto the bed, the upper half of my body resting against the mattress while the rest of my body dangled down to the floor. My ass was jutting out slightly, swaying as I struggled to get up.

SMACK

"AH!" I yelled as a stinging swat on my ass cheek took me by surprise

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Are you going to obey me the next time I give you an order?"

SMACK

"YES!" I cried, my ass on fire from the blows his palm was landing on my bottom.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

The hand holding my head down on the mattress lifted, and I turned face up, sobbing in pain and humiliation.

"If you ever dare defy me again, you will get worse whacking than that. That was just to show you I mean what I say, and what I am capable of doing. Now go put on that dress."

He pulled me up by my tits and pushed me roughly against my closet.

"I'm going to get my cigarettes. When I come back you better be dressed as I asked, lying on the bed with your legs spread wide open."

With that, he left the room.