Hot Amateur Stripper

Story Info
Boyfriend dares her to enter a bikini contest.
7.5k words
4.47
161.8k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over at the faces in the crowd. I see mostly men, although there are a few couples and single women in the audience. There are a lot of military uniforms, and a lot of tourists. My legs are shaking, and my heart beats at twice its normal speed. I feel very nervous, and begin to have second thoughts. Yet I have never been so pleasantly excited in my entire life. I am peeking through an opening from behind the curtains, standing on a wood stage, about to bare my entire body to over 200 people in the audience of a large strip club in Honolulu, Hawaii.

It is 9:00 on a warm steamy tropical evening. The place: Heavenly Bodies, one of the biggest Strip Clubs in the Hawaiian Islands. It is amateur night, and they offer a cash prize of $500 dollars to the lady who gets the most applause for her performance. The stage is surrounded on three sides by chairs and tables, and the place is almost packed. They are playing some erotic dance music that I’ve never heard before. The stage has two poles on it, and nothing else. There are spotlights on the ceiling aimed at the stage to better highlight the strippers when they dance. I am about to go on the stage alone, and take off all my clothing in as sexy a manner as possible, with all eyes on me. I feel one last flutter of fear before I get the nerve to strut onto the stage, were all eyes are going to be staring right at me, dancing on the stage, trying to get the men erect and the women wet. My boyfriend John knows I get turned on showing off my body, but I have never done anything this bold before. I never dreamed I’d have the nerve to expose my nude body to so many people...

* * * * *

The events leading up to this moment started on the first full day of our vacation to Hawaii. My boyfriend John and I were headed for the beach, and we stopped at a beachside swimwear store for new swimsuits and tanning lotion. We got a nice brown bottle of Hawaiian Tropics, naturally, the kind that smells like coconuts and pineapples. Then it was time to pick out new swimsuits. I thought it would be fun if John and I chose each other’s suits, so he looked through the ladies section, and picked out a really skimpy thong for me to try on. It was neon pink, and the bottom was just a tiny pink triangle in the front, which would barely cover my pussy. Fortunately I had shaved all of my pubic hair off; sometimes I like to keep my pussy completely bare. This looks really good when I have an all over nude tan. The back was just a piece of string, basically, and I knew my entire ass would be exposed. The top piece of the bikini looked about one size to small, and I knew that most of my tits would be exposed too.

I went into the dressing room to try on the suit. After stripping off my shorts and panties, I put on the bottom. I looked in the mirror, and grabbed my own ass. Nice, I thought. I had worked hard all fall to keep my body in shape for the trip, and was proud of the round sculpted look I had worked my ass into, along with the all over nude tan. I removed my tank top and bra, letting my 36C breasts spill out. I put on the top, and the tightness of the bikini accentuated the look of my breasts.

Knowing that there were many tourists walking around the store, I stepped out of the dressing room to model my bikini for John.

“How does this look on me, John?” I asked my boyfriend when I was fully out of the dressing room. Four or five Japanese tourists turned there heads and stared at me as I brazenly strutted my almost bare body around the store, dressed in just the skimpy bikini and my sandals, and nothing else.

“Wow! Good thing you shaved down there, honey.” He answered.

My boyfriend John is 5’9”, has short dark hair, a killer smile, and a muscular firm body from four days a week of lifting weights at home. Sometimes I watch him work out, dressed in only a pair of shorts, and I get all wet watching his chest and arms as he works out.

I strolled through the men’s swimwear section, and I picked out a skimpy pair of black Speedo’s for John to wear. His eyes popped out when he saw what I had picked out for him to try on.

“No way!” He said. “That will barely cover up my cock and balls, and half my ass will be exposed!”

“Well, look how much of my body is exposed right know, John.” I responded. “Its only fair that you wear something similar!” He reluctantly agreed to my logic, and went into the dressing room to try on the Speedo. He was to shy to come out of the room with just the suit on, so I went in to the dressing room and admired his body.

“Nice! All the ladies on the beach will be wetting their swimsuits looking at your body.” He put on his shorts over the Speedo’s, and we purchased our suits and tanning lotion. I was still dressed in my bikini, and hadn’t bothered to put my outer clothing back on, and John had his Speedo’s with his shorts on over them, but no shirt. We held hands, and started to walk to the beach.

Five minutes later, we arrived at the beach, and set up our big fluffy beach towels about ten feet from the ocean. The warm tropical salty air felt good after a cold Chicago fall. The sand was smooth and white, and the ocean was clear and blue. The sun was bright, and the rays felt great on my bare skin. There was a wood platform about 100 feet away from us, and there were rows of chairs lined up around in front of the platform, which seemed to be some kind of stage. I didn’t think about the stage until later in the afternoon.

I closed my eyes and lay down on my stomach on my towel. It felt heavenly to feel the rays of sun warm my back. I untied the string in the back of my bikini top to avoid tan lines. My eyes still closed, I felt John squirt some of the tanning lotion onto my back. It smelled very tropical. He rubbed the lotion into my back, and then squirted some on my legs. It felt so relaxing as he massaged the lotion into my flesh, working his hands up my legs, and finally onto my bare ass cheeks. He squeezed them, massaging the lotion into my soft flesh.

John still hadn’t removed his shorts. He said he was still felt shy about wearing such a skimpy bathing suit in public. I reminded him that I was wearing about four square inches of clothing and nothing else, so agreed to take his shorts off for awhile. I re-tied the back of my bikini top, and sat up so I could remove his shorts for him. I unsnapped the button, and slowly unzipped his shorts, feeling the outline of his large cock through the material of the swimsuit. I slowly pulled the shorts down his muscular legs and off him. His cock and balls were clearly outlined in the tight black material. I watched his cock grow a little as I massaged the suntan lotion into his thighs.

I then lay on my back and relaxed for awhile. My breasts were jutting straight out above my chest, and the sun felt really good as it warmed my body even more. I dozed off for awhile, enjoying the relaxing day at the beach. Though my eyes were closed, I could hear more and more voices around us, and I knew that the beach was getting more crowded. I wondered if people were looking at my body. I also wondered if people were looking at John’s body. I hoped so! It turned me on to think of all the ladies at the beach who might be staring at my bulge in my boyfriend’s Speedo’s. I knew that the bulge was only for me to enjoy later, but I liked the idea other people looking at my boyfriend, while getting all turned on themselves.

Behind our towel, I saw three women in their early twenties sneaking glances at John’s body. They had sunglasses on, but I could tell where they were looking, because they were only about five feet away from us. I smiled at them top signal that it didn’t bother me if they wanted to look.

About half an hour later, I opened my eyes and looked around us. To one side of our towels there was an older Japanese man, and I smiled at him I caught his eyes looking at my chest. He was shy about me catching him, and looked away after I caught his glance.

On the other side of our towels, there was a couple about our age lying on their towels. The woman had short blond hair, and she was wearing a tight black one-piece swimsuit. She was lying on her stomach, getting some sun. The guy was cute. His skin was dark, and he looked like he was a native Hawaiian. He was wearing surfer style long shorts, and no shirt. He had on a necklace made of seashells. He was sitting on a lawn chair, and staring right at my chest. Unlike the shy Japanese man, he did not avert his gaze when I caught him staring at me; he just smiled at me, exposing pearly white teeth. I smiled back at him holding his gaze for a moment, and then I lay down on my back again.

About an hour later, I heard more voices, and sat up to look around again. There were even more people nearby us, and I saw some teenage boys looking right at me. I smiled at them. I woke John up, and told him I was going for a swim, and asked if he would care to join me. He told me he was shy about actually walking around the beach in his Speedo’s, so I just took his hand and helped him get up. He was going with me, and he was going to enjoy it. We walked hand in hand to the ocean, and went for a swim. We waded in the water until we were waste deep, and I embraced him. My hips were touching his, and I put my arms around his back, and kissed his chest.

“All these people watching us is getting my pussy really wet.” I told him. There were people wading in the water nearby us. “I’m going to need to go back to our hotel room soon and fuck you.” I whispered in his ear. He was about to say something, but I just pressed my lips against his and started to make out with him. He kissed me back, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I pressed by tits up against his hard chest, and reached down under the water to give his balls a playful squeeze. After we French kissed for a couple of minutes, I looked back at the beach. The platform I had noticed before was indeed a stage, and they were setting up microphones on the stage and a banner above the stage. About ten guys were sitting on the chairs closest to the stage, and I read the banner. In big red letters, it read “Heavenly Bodies Amateur Bikini Contest: 3:00 P.M." John had on a waterproof watch, and I saw that it was already 2:00 P.M.

“I dare you to enter that contest.” John said. He probably thought I would hesitate displaying my body on a stage; a few guys looking at me as I lay on my towel was one thing, but I had never done anything like this before. I surprised him by telling him I was going to enter the contest.

“Just think, John, in less then an hour people I’m going to be on that stage right there, strutting my body around for hundreds of guys. God, I’m getting wetter just imagining it! You better get a seat, honey, because I want you in the front row for this!


We went back to our towels and dried off. John went to find a seat, and I searched for someone to give me information about entering the contest. I walked up to the stage, and there was a man in a flowery Hawaiian shirt holding a clipboard and a pen. I walked up to the man, and was shocked to notice it was the Hawaiian guy that was staring at me earlier in the day while I was lying on my towel! He smiled at me for the second time that day.

“I hope you’re here because you want to enter the contest. I was going to ask you earlier, but I felt uncomfortable asking with your boyfriend sitting right there.”

My heart beat faster, and I told him “Yes, I am here to enter the contest. John is all for it! He wants to see me parade my almost naked body on this stage.” I couldn’t believe I was telling this man such graphic details! “I’m going to shake my ass, and wiggle my breasts, and I intend to win this contest!” I boldly told him.

“What’s your name?” He asked.

“Heather Toreli.” I told him.

He wrote my name down on the clipboard. “I’m Mahaka. Be on the stage at 2:45. Good luck, Heather!” He told me, while putting his hand on my bare shoulder. His touch sent shivers through my body. I got even hornier when he told me he was one of the three judges. I brushed my breasts on his arm as I walked by him, just so he kept me in mind while judging the contest.

I walked around for a few minutes before making my way to the stage. At 2:45, I walked up the steps to the stage, and another man led me to a position on the back of the stage. I was in the middle of a line of twenty other women. Some of them looked average, and had on modest bikinis. Some of them had on bikinis as scanty as my own, however. There was a particularly attractive blonde, and I could have sworn she looked familiar. I think I recognized her face from a make up advertisement in Cosmopolitan. So much for only amateurs entering this contest, I thought. There was a redhead standing next to me with a tight white thong bikini. She had an enormous pair of breasts, much larger than mine, and most likely not natural.

“Wow, now that I’m really on this stage, I’m a bit nervous.” I told her. I smiled at her, and said “Good luck!”

“Likewise.” She said coldly, not smiling back at all. So much for friendly competition, I thought! I tried to strike up friendly conversation with several other women on the stage, but most of them were not very talkative. They all had one goal in mind: to win this contest. It had to be more than the $250 prize; these women were out to prove that they were the hottest ladies on the beach. Only one lady was friendly. She looked to be about 21 years old, and she seemed very nervous. She had long dark hair, and a cute figure.

Sherry was wearing a modest black bikini. She confessed that she was very nervous, and told me she might chicken out at the last minute. She had a Southern accent. She told me her name was Sherry, and she was here with her friends from South Carolina, and they had dared her to enter the contest while being too shy to enter themselves.

“Come on, honey. It’s all just for fun. Get up there and strut that cute little body of yours for all those drooling men out there. Just relax, and enjoy yourself, and remember, it’s just a contest, it’s not that important. You’ll never see these men again.” She shyly smiled, and told me she would give it her best shot.

At 3:00 sharp, all twenty of us ladies were lined up on the back of the stage. My Hawaiian buddy, Makaha, was at the microphone, and he announced the opening of the contest.

“Alright, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Heavenly Bodies Amateur Bikini Contest! Get ready to pop you eyes out of your head as you watch these twenty lovely ladies strut their stuff for you. The rules are as follows:

Each lady will have a turn to walk down the length of the stage. She may do whatever she wants while walking from one end to the other, but with a three-minute time limit. The other to judges, along with myself, will rate your performance on a scale of one to ten, holding up cards. We also have a high-tech ‘Applause-o-meter” that records the volume of sound from your hands clapping and your cheering. The score on this will also be factored in on your final score. Good luck ladies! Let us begin!”

He read off the name of the first lady. “Here comes Tina!”

An attractive college age blonde lady walked across the stage, turning around once to show her cute butt to the crowd. The audience went wild when she faced them and touched her breasts over her bikini top quickly.

Second up was a tall red-haired lady, with very large breasts and a thong bikini that looked exactly like my own. She danced for a minute, and then lay down on the stage and rolled her body around. She got up, and walked to the end.

Then there was a middle-aged brunette, with a great firm body. She was the first lady to speak into the microphone.

“Do you like what you see, guys?” She asked. They cheered loudly, and then she spread her legs and raised her arms high above her head, positioning her body like the letter X. She shook her torso so her breasts shook from side to side. “Come on, boys, I can’t hear you. Do you like what you see?” She wiggled her breasts even more.

This went on for awhile. Some of the ladies were kind of shy, and just walked quickly across the stage. Others were more daring. The snobby redhead I had talked to earlier was really working the crowd up. She was carrying a clear plastic cup of ice water, and she strutted up to the microphone and yelled out “It sure is hot out here today. I need to cool off my sizzling hot body.” She then proceeded to pour the cup of ice water on her thin white bikini top. When she turned around, I could clearly see the outline of her nipples!

Later on, the blonde lady I recognized from the magazine ad danced on the stage. She got to the microphone and didn’t say anything; she just started to breathe hard and heavy, making suggestive moaning sounds as if she was having sex. She quickly untied the front of her bikini top, and flashed her tits at the crowd for a brief couple of seconds! The crowd went nuts! How could I top that, I thought.

There were only a few more contestants left. Sherry, the shy southern lady I had talked with earlier, was next, and I would be going on after her.

“Still nervous?” I asked her.

“Yes, very much.” She replied. “I don’t think I can do this.”

“You have nothing to worry about. Just go up there and be yourself.” I encouraged her. We had no more time to talk. There was no more time left to talk, however, as we both hear Makaha make an announcement.

“Here comes the sexy young Sherry, from South Carolina!”

I gave her butt a playful pat, and told her “Go for it, honey. You’re so cute; the guys are going to love you. Just be yourself, and remember its O.K. to be nervous.” She shyly smiled at me, and walked slowly along the stage until she reached the microphone. I was getting very nervous with anticipation myself, because I was about to face a large audience for the first time, dressed only in a skimpy pink thong bikini.

Sherry spoke into the microphone. Her legs were shaking a little, and she spoke in her Southern accent:

“Hi. My name is Sherry. I hope you like what you see. I’m a little nervous, because I’ve never done anything like this before, but my friends encouraged me. Well, that’s all I have to say, really. I hope y’all are having a good time!” She turned her body around, and shook her butt at the crowd. They went wild for her shy speech, and she gave them all a sexy smile as she walked across the rest of the stage.

I almost forgot were I was, when I heard the Makaha call my name on the loudspeakers. “Here comes the lovely Heather from Chicago, in her Neon pink thong. If that doesn’t get you hot, than I don’t know what will!”

I started to walk quickly, but then realized that I had a better chance of winning if I took it slow. I slowly walked to the microphone, swaying my hips as I walked. I got up to the microphone, and looked at the crowd. My boyfriend John was sitting in the front row, still wearing his sexy Speedo’s. I got hot looking at the bulge in his crotch, and that gave me the extra bit of courage I needed to proceed.

“Hello. I’m Heather. I don’t have much to say either.” I hadn’t planned to do anything too crazy, but I really wanted to win this contest. So without thinking twice, I lifted the front of my bikini off my breasts, completely exposing my nipples to all the men in the audience. I made eye contact with the judges, and softly spoke into the microphone; “I just want to let you all know, I really enjoy having the chance to show off my body to everyone.

Then words slipped out of my mouth that I hadn’t intended to say out loud. In an even softer voice, I slowly said, “God this is making me horny.” Then I put my top back over my breasts, and turned red as I walked down the rest of the length of the stage.


The crowd REALLY liked hearing this, and I heard very loud clapping and screaming. All three judges gave me a ‘ten’ on their cards. John screamed out, “Yeah baby!” and I walked back to my place on the back of the stage with the other ladies.

12