Hot and Bothered in the Summertime

Story Info
A business booty call.
2.3k words
3.72
19.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently took a break from my new business to visit relatives at the coast. Usually you can guarantee that I get 7 days of drizzle and force 9 gales but for once this time, I got a few days of Caribbean-like heat...and although I didn't have time for a hot and steamy romance by the sea, it did remind me of a time when I was younger and willing to hop on to a train to meet up with a guy I'd never met before....

I'd been working in my job for a few months... nothing major just basic office work which included a fair amount of time talking to head office, providing liaison for our customers with the powers that be and practising my sexy phone voice and flirting techniques....

I'd made a couple of useful contacts in the IT department, which if anyone who has ever had problems with their network will know is essential.. Especially if you manage to find someone willing not to open every conversation with 'Turn the power off and on'. In this case it was this deliciously deep sensual voice on the end of my phone answering to the name of Peter.

After my first introduction to his rich treacly tones, I made a point of always asking for him whenever I had a 'problem' with my computer... (which became surprisingly often. .lol) His amazing voice was always the highlight of my week and then of my day as I found more and more excuses to call him... Fortunately he was as eager as myself to find a reason to call...which is good considering I was probably getting into possible sexual harassment territory with my phone calls... Even my colleagues had begun to notice the flush in my cheeks whenever he called the office and asked for me...and I'd have to listen to 'It's your computer geek for you ...AGAIN' at regular intervals.... But I didn't care Peter was something to go to work for!

Now the problem you have with any burgeoning telephone romance is that you are 'flying blind' so to speak. You have no real idea whether the physical will match the mental image that develops as you spend more and more time listening to his/her dulcet tones. And then comes the moment when one of you says...'we really should meet'... At this point alarm bells rang all over the place.... There were a few practical problems

ANo transport

BHeading towards the end of the month and funds were running out

CWould he match up to the IT hunk I'd built up in my head (a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt obviously)???

DWould I match up to his??!!

Finally I thought what the hell?... you only live once right?... so I agreed to jump on a train that weekend and meet him in a town halfway between us both. Not exactly the most romantic or exciting town in the world but hey...this was going to be a complete disaster anyway wasn't it?.. I was probably going to step off the train, see him waiting in the Costa Coffee just off the platform wearing the blue jeans and white t-shirt (we arranged) and turn straight around and get back on the train....

So I found myself on the following Saturday morning, at the train station, nervously waiting for my 'Train of Destiny' to arrive and take me to meet Peter. I'd never been so nervous... I'd never gone anyway beyond the local pub to meet up with a guy who I knew (or thought I knew) I wanted to jump on!

I comforted myself on the journey with the small can of 'gin and tonic' I'd bought at the off licence the previous night, and tried to read the brand of magazine trash I thought would ease my mind. As it turned out it was filled with stories of women meeting men and being swindled out of all their cash... needless to say.. Didn't help to ease the nerves...

All too quickly my train pulled into the station... which wasn't exactly the same as the romantic rendezvous in Brief Encounters but not far off in my eyes...and I took a very big breath as I went to step off the train. I looked down the platform to get my bearings and saw the familiar deep red façade of Costa Coffee at the other end. For a second I thought about hopping straight back on the train but then I noticed that the conductor was busy coming down closing all the doors and felt suddenly stupid for even thinking it....

I straightened my clothes, made sure I disposed of the empty can of G&T and quickly popped a breath mint in my mouth.. Smelling of the pub would probably not be the best way to introduce myself to the 'man of my dreams'....

Trying to appear confident, I held my head high and walked in as straight a line as possible, considering my empty stomach and the spirit working it's way through my body. As I approached the entrance to the outdoor seating of Costa Coffee, my nerve nearly failed until I saw him stand from his position at the corner table.

And OMG!!... I said a silent but heartfelt 'thank you' to the Gods and smiled as he walked towards me.. As I expected he was nothing like I thought he would be...Not George Clooney... he was younger... Not Brad Pitt...he was taller and very blonde but had a broad smile that reminded me of Jim Carrey and wide shoulders that looked strong enough to carry me off.

We sat and had very polite conversation over iced tea and then agreed to take a drive to the coast. I immediately texted my friend to let her know what the new plan was and that I had arrived safely ( safety first girls!). The drive wasn't too long and we chatted about something and nothing the whole way there. As he drove I took the opportunity to have a better look at my phone line friend.

His eyes were dark in contrast with his blonde hair, his nose slim and his jaw square.. He was tall, big in build but muscular and well proportioned. I watched his lips as he spoke in that rich deep treacle voice, they were full without being feminine and when he turned to see me staring at him, I blushed and pretended I was inspecting my nails...

The rest of the afternoon went quickly... walking, eating icecream and going on the various tacky games and rides that make for a day at the English seaside. When we got off the Twister, Peter grabbed my hand to help me down and didn't let go.. 'Let's go down the pier' he said.. I smiled.. His touch was firm but yielding, my heart was thumping in my chest.

We talked about work, about family and childhood trips to the seaside and at the end of the pier we stood side by side at the railing and he leaned over and kissed me gently. I turned to him and melted into his arms.... I knew that I wanted him... I was pretty sure he wanted me... but I was fighting my inner voice... is this a booty call??... did I always know it was a booty call??... Did I care???

We walked back hand in hand down the pier and he suggested we drive further down the coast where we could park up and walk down to the beach. Holding on to his arm, I agreed.

The sun was still high in the sky but I knew that it wouldn't be too long before I had to get back to the train station. We parked up, and walked to the wooden stairs that climbed over the sand dunes and down to the beach. In front of us the coast stretched out to our left and right... I was surprised to find that there weren't many people around, just a few walking along the water's edge, walking dogs or watching their children paddle or trying to scoop up the water into buckets...

We wandered down the steps and onto the sand and again, chatted as we found our way into a quiet spot... we didn't say it, but we knew we were trying to find a little out of the way place where we really could get to know each other... Eventually we found a little dip in the sand in between some sand dunes... the dunes were covered with high reeds, grasses and bushes and was sheltered from view and the light breeze that danced along the sand...

Peter stood in front of me and took my face in his hands... 'I've wondered what it would be like to see you'..he whispered... and leaned in to kiss me. His lips were more urgent than before and he slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me up hard against his body.... He took my breath away and I was swept up in a sudden rush of heat and passion... Yeah ok ... it was a booty call... I wanted him...

We half knelt, half fell to the sand... and before I knew it I felt his weight on top of me... and felt his own hard passion pressed on me. He was gentle yet there was no mistaking his intent... and there was no mistaking mine... I tugged at his t-shirt pulling it over his head to reveal his tanned chest and stomach...he tugged at the buttons on my shirt and revealed my own pale skin against the black lace of my bra... and pulled the buttons of my jeans open with one expert flick of his fingers...

I tugged less expertly at the buckle of his jeans and giggled as he squirmed to make opening the fly of his jeans a little less like the Krypton Factor... Finally he was free of the tight denim fabric and my hand found his cock under the soft cotton of his underwear... We sank into another deep lingering kiss...

It was there in the sand that I finally got to grips with my phone fantasy... he was strong and urgent in his movement, deep and thrusting... he pushed hard against my body as I felt wave after wave of shudders pass through me... my skin was alive with sensations, from the heat of the sand on my back to the cool breeze that played over my skin just as his lips brushed over my shoulder...

When he rolled me on top of him, I gasped at just how deep he reached into me... and as I rocked and rode on him, I felt alive ... he held and caressed my breasts with his hands as I looked up into the blue of the sky and felt the first rush of pleasure explode from our connected bodies... And when I finally collapsed onto his chest and heard the pounding of his own exertions, I realised that there was something magical about an encounter that had no expectations, no history... just two people, who had heard a voice, liked what it they heard and met....

We laid chatting and laughing in the warm sand, staring at the clouds as they passed overhead and tracing lazy fingers over each others bodies.... Eventually we realised that we were hearing voices... voices coming closer and closer... Quickly I pulled on my jeans, which were covered in inconvenient sand, and hurried to do up the buttons on my shirt.. The voices were getting louder and there was a smell of BBQ in the air... Peter knelt up quickly to have a look around and then suddenly ducked down laughing aloud and trying to do up the zip on his jeans.. 'Quick'.. he laughed.. 'it's the bloody fire brigade'..

Disbelievingly, I laughed and said 'Oh you reckon you were that good eh?'...

'Seriously', he said as he pulled his t-shirt over his head..' Have a look'... I checked my blouse was closed and stood up, looking over the brow of the largest sand dune...

'Oh my god!!' I whispered...It really was the fire brigade.... Just over the next sand dune was a set of 5 beach huts and someone had set fire to the one on the furthest end from us...Grabbing my shoes I said 'Quick run!!'...

We grabbed each others hand and ran for the wooden stairs that lead back up to the car park, his car and escape...

Laughing and out of breath we tumbled into the car.. And kissed again...'I've really got to get back'.. I said, touching his cheek with my hand 'It's been ...incredible'

He smiled at me, kissed me again and said 'ok let's go'... we drove back to the train station... still giggling at our near discovery... his hand held my thigh in between gear changes and I stroked his arm...

We arrived just 10 minutes before my train was due to leave, and we walked hand in hand down to the platform.. I suddenly felt very awkward, but he just slipped his arm around my waist and held me close, kissing my forehead. 'It's been quite a day.. I'm so glad you came to meet me'

'I'm glad I came too' I said.. I lifted my face up to his and we shared another deep lingering kiss.. 'I'll speak to you at work'... one more cuddle and I was back on the train and waving to Peter as I pulled out of the station...

I'd love to say that it was the start of a beautiful relationship..lol But in reality it was exactly what I thought it would be... a booty call... but oh my.. WHAT a booty call!!... We spoke occasionally at work, but the calls became more infrequent until finally I moved jobs... But I'll never forget our time in the sand and our 'almost' discovery by the Boys in the Brigade... These days I often fantasize about a couple of the fireman popping over the hill and joining us ;)

Still although my trip to the coast this year wasn't as exciting this time around.. I still have the memory to keep me warm and make me smile and tingle when walking down the beach ....