Hot and Horny Wife

Story Info
Meeting a sexy couple.
1.1k words
3.59
61.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
persd1
persd1
10 Followers

David was offshore on his second week and my sexual appetite could not wait. I believed the experience with Maria had my breast, hard nipples and a very wet cunt longing to be sucked and fucked. With my heated anxiety I dropped the kids of by the baby sitter and returned home to prepare for a single night out. Being sensual, I wore sexy thongs that parted my swollen and wet pussy lips and a low cut dress that exposed by full breast.

After a few drinks by the hotel bar I scanned a sexy couple in the far corner who maintained the eye contact. As his wife came across to order drinks she stood by me, exchanged names and rested her hands on my exposed thighs.

Waiting to order drinks she looked directly into my eyes and said 'My husband and I are going to fuck you tonight'. As I swallowed she slipped her fingers up my dress and started rubbing the outside of my swollen clit and exclaimed 'wow what a hot, wet and clean shaven cunt'.

As Mary pressed against me in the crowded bar I slowly started winning my Caribbean cunt onto her fingers and started fantasying about her tongue parting my cunt lips, licking my clit, fingering my G spot in preparation for a huge cock.

My pussy juices were flowing, I could feel my swollen clit ready to explode but she pulled out, licked her wet fingers and whispered in my ears 'hmmm nice, now get your fucking cunt in our room within the next 10 minutes' and left her room key #69 on my lap.

I gulped my drink, turned around and the couple was nowhere to be seen. Walking with caution but excitement I felt my wet panties and juices sliding between my legs. With the urge for a fuck I opened the door to the dimmed lit room. After a few steps, the naked sexy stranger met me in the walkway and between intermittent passionate kisses; she slowly took all my clothes off.

Mary and I hugged and kissed deeply in the walkway, her two fingers slipped inside my soaked pussy, slowly moving in and out preparing me for a good fucking session. My cunt also felt tight around her fingers and longed to taste and spread her cunt juices all over my tongue.

With her fingers in my cunt she led me to the bed, where she laid down, spread open her legs and said 'Sherry please suck my cunt, I need your tongue to fuck this hot cunt now'.

Without hesitating I stood over her, licked her thick sexy thighs as my mouth graciously aimed for her sexy smooth and clean womanhood. As my tongue was all over her clit, I started finger fucking her tight red cunt and G Spot. At the same time the bathroom door opened and her sexy husband walked in totally naked and fresh from a shower.

With my ass in the air and busy sucking his wife's cunt he started to gently caress my breast, nipples whilst licking all over my ass cheeks, cunt hole and already dripping flesh.

As I started to moan, Mary gently held my head and asks me to beg for Mark's thick 8" hard cock. My cunt urgently need a fuck so I responded ' Mark please fuck my cunt now, I need your cock deep in my cunt, fuck me please, fuck my tight wet cunt now' and with that, Mary shouted to Mark 'fuck this sexy woman cunt now whilst she licks my cunt to orgasm'.

With my mouth all over Mary's cunt I moaned and screamed as I felt Marks' very hard cock slowly parting my pussy lips and entering the deep walls of my woman hood. As I tightened my cunt muscles around his cock he felt good and strong. I replied and also tried to fuck and fuck his cock with the same doggie style rhythm. As Mark slowly and gently fucked his cock deep in and out between my legs I felt his fingers also stroking my swollen clit. My cunt was in ecstasy and now sucked harder on Mary's clit who screamed into a pulsating orgasm.

Mary on the other hand after catching her breathe, started teasing my nipples and ordered her husband 'come on Mark you always wanted a tight Caribbean cunt, so fuck her hard and long, part her cunt lips with your cock, show her what a great orgasm is all about, fuck her, fuck her, I want to see her pussy juices splash all over her cock, fuck her cunt until she squirts into orgasm, come on, fuck this thick cunt.....

"Ahhhh, oh fuck aaaaaaagggh!" I screamed as Mark pushed his hips forward prying its way inside her stretched pussy.

"Aaaaggghhh!" I squealed. "Fuck! Damn, Mark you are goooooood!" "Fuck! You're so deep! Do it! Fuck my pussy good! Take my cunt! Fuck me hard!"

"Do you like my fucking hard cock inside of you? You've wanted this since the bar, haven't you?" Mark breathlessly stated.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah," I moaned. "Give it to me! Fuck my wet cunt!" I pleaded.

Mark sank the rest of his rock hard, oversized cock into my drooling pussy in one smooth stroke. With my cunt lips hitting the broad base of his cock, I moaned in pleasure.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned loudly as his hands gripped tightly to my waist as his dick pounded my cunt.

"Damn! Your pussy is so fucking good!" Mark groaned as his dick continued to slam into me. His dick continuously burying itself within my tight hole brought me closer and closer to my massive orgasm.

Mark's hot wife, already envious, reached out and forced my mouth back onto her wet pussy. Mary quickly rubbed her clit while my tongue lapped at the crevices of her pussy lips.

"Argggh!! Ohhh fuck!" she cried in anxiety.

"OHhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Oh my God!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your fucking cock! Ohhhhhh!!!" My body screamed into orgasm as Mark grabbed the back of my hair and shouted "I'm going to fucking cum inside this hot pussy of yours!"

His cock twitched and jerked as he held my hips tight allowing every ounce of his sperm to empty inside me, and moaned loudly, "Fuck yeah!! Fuck yeah!!"

Mary watched helplessly as Mark's scrumptious cum was shot into my pussy. Her mouth salivated for the taste of his hot spunk. She hadn't stopped playing with her clit as she imagined him emptying his cum into her cunt.

After Mark pulled out his cock from my cunt and left a gaping hole I happily collapsed onto the bed and passionately kissed Mary whilst we gyrated against each other pussies.

persd1
persd1
10 Followers