Hot and Sweet Ch. 07

Story Info
The Deal.
2.9k words
4.72
34.3k
3

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up before Jana the next morning. For a while I watched her sleep, admiring her sweet face and the way her dark hair spread across the white pillow. Eventually, I got up, threw on some shorts, and made us breakfast. She got up while I was cooking and put on my shirt from the night before. We got back in bed to eat. Over breakfast we decided that she'd play tour guide and show me around Budapest that day.

We showered together and necked quite a bit, but didn't fuck or even suck. We just enjoyed the sensation of our slippery bodies sliding against each other. Once I was deemed clean, she kicked me out of the bathroom, insisting that there were some mysteries a woman needed to maintain. I dried off and got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Then I sat in the sun that was pouring through the open bedroom windows and smoked a cigarette.

I glanced over at our voyeur's apartment. The blonde who had watched us earlier in the week was cleaning her windows. She was outside, standing on a small step stool to reach the top of the windows. Her hair was up in a ponytail. She was wearing a thin white tank top and a light blue cotton skirt that fell to just above her knees. The clothing wasn't very revealing, but it was nevertheless very enjoyable to watch her lean form stretch and move as she washed the windows. She finished with the outside of the windows and went into her apartment. A few moments later she reappeared in her room and began cleaning the inside of the windows.

As she climbed up onto the stool to reach the top of the windows, she noticed me sitting in my apartment. She gave me a friendly wave, which I returned, and set about her work. Jana walked into the room from her shower, wrapped in a towel with another around her hair. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Watching our neighbor clean her windows," I replied. "Maybe she wants a better view of what we do." I joked.

Jana looked out the window at the blond on the step stool. She considered for a moment, then asked, "Would you like to see her naked?"

"Sure," I replied. "What did you have in mind?"

Jana just smiled. She took the towel off of her hair and started rubbing her long, dark tresses with it. When the blond looked out the window and noticed Jana in the room with me, she paused in her work. Jana waved at her; the blonde waved back. Jana tossed the towel in her hands onto our bed and dipped the towel around her torso to give the other girl a quick peek at her tits.

The blonde laughed (although we couldn't hear it) and put down her rag. She ran her hands from her waist, across her flat belly, to cup her round tits through the thin fabric of her shirt; her hips began swaying. Jana imitated her actions, and then flashed her breasts from beneath the towel again. The blonde followed suit, leaning forward and pulling her shirt down so that we could see her round breasts capped by small, dark nipples. Then she stood up and pointed at me.

I stood up and began playfully lifting and dropping my t-shirt, eventually exposing my entire chest. I did my best to imitate what a Chippendale would do, not that I had any clear idea. It resulted in laughter from all three of us. I took my shirt off and pointed back at the blonde. She scanned the other apartments on our side of the building to see if she'd attracted anybody else's attention, then in one, smooth motion she lifted the shirt up over her head exposing her firm round breasts to our view. She tossed the shirt behind her and began running her hands all over her torso, along her flat belly; across her breasts, pinching each nipple along the way; up to her neck; and back down to her waist. Jana dropped her towel to her waist and began imitating the blonde's movements. After a few repetitions, Jana said, "You do it."

I moved behind her and began moving my hands across Jana's body in the same pattern that the blonde moved hers across her own. We went on like this for a little while, the blonde's hands were increasingly straying down below her waist, along her thighs and cupping her own ass. As I imitated her movements, Jana's towel slowly began to slide off of her. A little before it would have fallen on it's own, I gave it a tug and tossed it onto the bed with the other one. Jana remained standing completely nude in the window and I continued to run my hands across her body, imitating the blonde's movements.

The blonde dropped her skirt and stepped out of it. She adjusted her blue thong a little and continued caressing herself. I continued to fondle Jana. After a little while longer, the blonde bent over at the waist and dropped her thong to the floor. She too stood in the window completely exposed. As she continued to caress herself, I could make out a landing strip of pubic hair and bulging pussy lips. She began to rub three fingers back and forth along her pussy lips while squeezing a breast with her other hand. I imitated her actions on Jana's body, eliciting a moan from her.

The blonde lifted her fingers from her pussy to her lips and began slowly sucking on them. Jana took my fingers in her mouth and began working on them with her tongue. The blonde dropper her hand back to her pussy and began a pattern of sliding her fingers along her pussy lips, then dipping a finger inside, then rubbing along her pussy lips again. I moved my hand on Jana's pussy in sync with the blonde's movements.

"Are you imagining that you're touching her?" Jana asked me.

"Yes," I said, "and that she's touching you." I could feel how wet Jana was; she began to moan quietly. The blonde had her head leaned back and was watching us through slitted eyes. The speed of our movements increased. Our fingers were spending more and more time inside of their pussies. Jana came first. I had to hold her up as the orgasm took her. Seeing Jana go over the edge must have been enough for the blonde as she began cumming herself. As the women recovered themselves, I lifted my fingers to my own mouth and began slurping Jana's sweet juices from them.

Jana turned to me and we kissed deeply. She dropped to her knees and undid my shorts, pulling them and my boxers off of me at the same time. She took my raging erection in her mouth and began sucking me off. The blonde began masturbating again, as she watched Jana give me head.

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum and said so. Jana didn't stop, she just kept sucking on the head of my cock and stroking my shaft. She took the first shot of sperm in her mouth, then popped my cock out of her lips and stroked it as I came all over her. The sight of my cum on her sweet face intensified my orgasm, drawing additional spurts of white semen from my aching balls. As my orgasm began to recede, she took me back in her mouth and milked me dry, swallowing the remaining seed directly from my throbbing cock.

I looked up at the blonde. She had one hand in her mouth and another buried in her cunt, clearly recovering from another orgasm of her own. Jana stood up and faced her, my cum dripping slowly from her cheeks onto her upturned tits. She made a big show of gathering my cum from her face and body with her fingers and then licking them clean. Once done, Jana smiled and waved at the blonde, then pulled the shades down to end our fun for the moment. She turned to me and we kissed deeply.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," she responded. "Do you want to fuck her?"

"Sure, in a casual kind of way. But I'm really enjoying what's going on between us and wouldn't want to jeopardize it by bringing a third party into it."

"What about Kriszta?"

"If I had to choose between you, I'd choose you. Besides, does she even really count? Her arrangement with her husband allows for a lot of fun on the side, but I wouldn't expect her to leave him for me."

"Hmm, good answer," she said. We kissed again, our naked bodies pressing against each other. My cock began to rise again. She looked down, "If I'm going to show you any of Budapest, we'd better get out of here now." We both laughed.

Jana rinsed off in the shower and then we got dressed and left the apartment. The blonde's curtains were drawn, but I thought I could hear moaning coming from her apartment. We saw some of the sights and had a great lunch. At every opportunity Jana gave me glimpses up her skirt or down her blouse.

When we returned to the apartment in the late afternoon, I was in quite a state. The blonde's curtains were still drawn and so were ours. I threw Jana on the bed, pulled off her thong, and licked her pussy until she came. We stripped each other and I fucked her doggy style, smacking her ass until it was bright pink and enjoying the sight of her pussy lips clinging to my cock as I moved in and out of her. She drowned her orgasmic screams in the pillow as spurt after spurt of my hot sperm filled her pussy. Once done, we cuddled until we both fell asleep.

We awoke in early evening, refreshed and ready for what the night might bring. I got up, threw on a pair of shorts and opened the shades. It was still light outside, our voyeur's curtains were open though no one was visible. The apartment building was quiet. We talked for a bit and decided to go out for dinner and then watch a movie. As Jana got up and began dressing, I noticed a movement in the voyeur's apartment.

The blonde was walking across her bedroom wrapped in a towel, clearly having just come from the shower. As I watched, a brunette joined her, also towel wrapped. The brunette noticed me watching and said something to the blonde. She glanced up and gave me a wave. I waved back and said, "Hey, sweetheart, looks like our friend from this afternoon has company over."

Jana looked up from buttoning her blouse and said, "Oh, really?" She moved next to me and looked across at the two, towel-wrapped girls. She gave them a wave. Both of the girls waved back and then flashed us their breasts in unison. We laughed.

Jana began sexily unbuttoning her blouse. Once it was entirely undone, she flashed them her breasts back. The turned around and bent at the waist to give us a view of their asses and pussies from underneath the bottom of the towel. Jana returned the favor, lifting her skirt to expose her thong covered ass.

The girls pointed at me. I took off my shirt and dropped my shorts. Standing in the window wearing only my boxers, I turned and mooned them. While my ass was hanging out, Jana reached out and gave it a smack. I stood up in surprise and pulled my boxers back up while all the girls laughed.

"Not fair!" I said. I grabbed her, sat down in the chair, and despite her playful struggles managed to get her over my knee. Her wriggling had caused her short denim skirt to rise up, conveniently exposing her tight, round ass. I spanked her several times before releasing her. The girls in the other apartment were booing and giving me thumbs down. I hung my head repentantly, then turning I dropped my shorts and bent over to let Jana administer retribution. She spanked me several times, to audible cheers from down the balcony. Then she had me stand up and positioned me three-quarters of the way towards the window.

Standing next to me so as to allow our watchers the fullest view, she took my erect cock in her hand and began slowly stroking it. The girls in the other apartment were rapt. Jana knelt and briefly took my cock in her mouth, then stood up and stripped herself naked, rubbing her body against mine the entire time. While Jana was stripping, the brunette left the window and quickly reappeared carrying a large dildo.

Once naked, Jana dropped to her knees and began sucking me off again. The girls dropped their towels and began imitating us, with the brunette holding the dildo in front of her and the blonde sucking on it. This went on until I could take it no longer and said, "I'm about to cum."

Jana instantly stopped sucking on me. "Not yet," she said. "I want you to fuck me in front of them. Sit down in the chair." I did as I was directed, taking a seat in the chair facing the window. Jana climbed onto my lap facing away from me and, taking my cock in her sweet little hand, guided me into her hot wet pussy. Her feet were on my knees, her legs spread wide. I began rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing her tit with the other. We kissed deeply as she rode my cock. When we broke the kiss, I looked out the window to see what our watchers were doing.

The brunette was sitting in a chair with the blonde on her lap. The blonde's legs were spread wide open, dangling over the arms of the chair. The brunette was working the dildo in and out of the blonde's pussy, matching the rhythm that Jana was using while riding me, and squeezing one of the blonde's pert little nipples. The girls were kissing, tongues flicking against each other.

"Do you want to fuck her, Jim?" Jana asked me.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Say it!" she commanded.

"Yes, I want to fuck her!" I said. "I want her to ride my cock just like you are right now. I want to cum inside of her hot, wet, little cunt!"

Jana began screaming as her orgasm took her. Not wanting to rouse the entire apartment complex, I put one hand over her mouth. My hand kept her from getting a full breath for the next scream. Her head thrashed from side to side. I lifted my hand a little, she filled her lungs with air, I clamped my hand back onto her mouth as she let out another scream. We repeated this cycle over and over again, it seemed to intensify her orgasm. Once it receded, she lay on top of me, spent. Her legs spread wide, her chest heaving, her head back on my chest. We watched as the blonde finished her orgasm and lay kissing the brunette deeply.

"You didn't cum yet, did you?" she asked.

"No, not yet."

She pulled my still erect cock from her sopping pussy and turned around so that she was facing me. We kissed as she began slowly lowering herself down onto me. Then she said, "I'll make you a deal, Jim. For as long as you're in Hungary I'll help you fuck any woman that you want, provided that the only women you fuck are ones that I helped you get and that I'm there when you fuck them." "That's quite a deal," I said. "but I'm not sure that it's really fair."

"What do you mean?"

"What about you, sweet one? Shouldn't I help you fuck whichever guys you want?"

"Do you want me to fuck other guys?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That depends," I said. "I'd rather see you fuck other girls, but if I'm going to be allowed to fuck girls other than you, I think you should have the same freedom to fuck guys other than me."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I don't think I'm really likely to want to fuck other guys, but we'll see. In the meantime, do we have a deal?"

"Yes," I said and kissed her deeply.

"Good," she said when we came up for air. "Let's get that little blonde slut over here so you can give her a good fucking." She climbed off of me and walked over to her purse. I looked out the window at our voyeurs. They were sitting next to each other in the chair, kissing and fingering each other's pussies.

Jana pulled out her cell phone and hit a button, then walked back to look out the window. The brunette in the other apartment got up, left the view from the window, and returned with her cell phone to her ear. As they began talking in Hungarian, looking across the courtyard at each other, it occurred to me that I may have just been set up for something I was completely unprepared for.