Hot and Sweet Ch. 12

Story Info
Wednesday and Thursday.
7.1k words
4.73
36k
3

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, she got up early to get to work and I had breakfast there again. Kriszta was working and the girls treated me about the same as the other patrons, although as I was getting ready to leave Jana stopped by my table to whisper that she'd call me at 3 and had some exciting news from Kriszta.

That morning I had a meeting at the office of one of our vendors. It didn't take as long as I'd expected so I got to the office after everyone else, but earlier than they'd anticipated. I walked into my office to see Natasha standing at my desk with her eyes closed and my pen in her mouth.

If she knew about the pen, she had seen everything. The only thing that turned me on more that that was the fact that she couldn't resist tasting Jana's juices. I took in her long, stocking-covered legs; the short dark skirt; and the way her dark sport coat fell open to reveal her generous cleavage framed by a white, partly unbuttoned blouse; but mostly I watched the way her full lips closed over the pen and cheeks moved as she sucked on it. I cleared my throat. Her eyes flew open, the pen jerked out of her mouth, and she blushed as she realized that I'd caught her.

"I- I- I- I was just leaving you a note," she stammered.

"Oh? What were you going to say?"

"Mia had a question for you about the event at the consulate next month. She wanted to know how many tickets to buy and who from our office should attend."

"I would say that all six of us should go. We should probably bring spouses or dates as well. So that's 12 tickets, right?"

"No, I am not seeing anyone and neither is Andras," Natasha said.

"Ten tickets, then."

"Okay, I'll tell Mia." She started for the door.

"Could I have my pen back," I asked as she passed me.

"Oh, yes, of course." She was standing very close to me as she handed me back my pen. From the sparkle in her eye, I could tell that she was over her initial embarrassment. "Here you go. I hope you don't mind that I was sucking on it while I was thinking about your...note."

Her perfume filled my nostrils. I met her bright eyes and said, "Not at all. I'm fine with it if it was what you needed to do while thinking about my... note." I took the pen from her, brushing my hand across hers. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment longer, her breasts were almost brushing against my chest we were standing so close together. Her tongue flickered across her lips. She inhaled, causing her erect nipples to brush against my chest, and was about to say something when the phone rang.

The moment was broken. She cursed, then turned and walked to her desk, picking up the phone on the third ring. She passed the call to Mia and by the time she turned around, I'd stopped staring at her legs, sat down at my desk and turned on my computer. I was still holding the pen.

She came back into my office and said, "So, I'll tell Mia to order 10 tickets to the consulate event." I noticed that she'd managed to unbutton her blouse by an additional button while on the phone, I could now see the lacy white fringe of her bra.

"Yes, please," I said. She turned to go. "And, Natasha?" She turned back. "You can feel free to borrow my pen any time you want. Whether you're thinking of a... note, or of something else." She winked at me and went on her way.

I managed to get a bit of work done before lunch. We all went out to the café. We both did our best to conceal the sexual tension that was raging between me and Natasha. She made a point of flirting no more than usual with me and with the other guys. We got back to the office around 1:30 and I shut my door in anticipation of Jana's call but claimed that it was because Natasha's music was too loud.

At 2:30 Natasha passed Jana's call to me saying "It's a good thing your door is already shut. Make sure you take good... notes!"

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi. Natasha is sweet. We should find a way for you to fuck her," Jana said.

"You'll never guess what I saw when I got into the office this morning," I told her.

"What's that?"

"Natasha was in my office, sucking on my pen and thinking about you."

"No way!" she exclaimed. "That's hot. You know what that means right?"

"That she saw everything."

"Yeah. Did she seem like she was enjoying the taste of my pussy?"

"Very much. Her eyes were closed and she was sucking away on it. I watched her for at least five seconds, and she'd been doing it before I came in, so she must really have enjoyed it."

"Did she leave any for you?"

"She only had about 2 centimeters in her mouth. Hang on and let me check," I picked up the pen and ran my tongue along its' length. I could definitely taste Jana on it. "Yes, I can still taste you. It'd be so hot to watch the two of you fuck each other."

"I told you, I want to watch you fuck her and then lick your cum from her pussy," she let out a small moan, "The very thought of that gets me wet."

"Touch yourself," I told her. She moaned again. "Tell me what you're thinking."

"We walk in on her sucking on your pen, then you pull out your cock and say 'Why don't you suck on this instead.' She gets on her knees and starts sucking on your cock and I'm standing there, watching. Then she stands up, turns around and lifts up her skirt. You get behind her and start fucking her from behind. Oh, god! I'm so wet thinking about this. Are you jerking off?"

"Yes," I was.

"Do you have the pen in your mouth?"

"Yes," I did.

"mmm, I can see your cock slide in and out of her pussy. You smack her ass and she starts screaming your name as you fuck her hard. You both cum." Her breathing was getting ragged, I could tell she was close. "When you pull out, your cock is shiny with her pussy juice and a string of your cum still connects the tip of your cock with her pussy. I lean forward and take you in my mouth, sucking you clean of her pussy juice and tasting your cum. Then I lean over and start sucking on her pussy. She's still bent over and I can't help but bury my nose in her ass. Oh, god, even that smells good! I can taste both of you as I lick her pussy.. oh! Oh! Oh!" at this point we both came, her lying in my bed, me in my office at work.

After we'd caught our breath, she said, "I really wish I could taste Natasha's pussy-even if it was just on a pen."

"We'll see what we can do. I'm not just going to come out and ask her for something like that, but, we can start spending more time with her after work and see how things develop. You can ask her if you want." I didn't mention how close we'd been standing, or how we'd been interrupted. "So what was Kriszta's big news?"

"She got picked to make a porn movie."

"Really?"

"Igen. She leaves for shooting in the Canary Islands three weeks from now. The weekend before she goes, she's having a party to celebrate and we are invited."

"That's great!"

"You haven't heard the best part," she continued. "At this party she's going to fuck all of her favorite people. She especially wanted you and me to come. It'll be so hot to watch you fuck her again and we'll get to meet her husband and some of their friends. I'm especially looking forward to meeting Monika."

"I'm sure it will be hot to watch the two of you go at each other!"

"Mmmm. All right, well, I'm going to lie here and masturbate a bit more. You should probably get back to work before Natasha comes barging in." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I cleaned up and went back to work for a few minutes, before opening the door. Natasha was just walking back into the office from the bathroom, I assumed. She seemed a bit flushed.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Yes, it's just a bit hot in here." The air conditioning was running full blast, which meant that it was almost cool seeing as it was European a/c. "Did you take good...notes?"

"I did indeed," I said with a smile, "and you're right, it is hot in here." I could still see the white lacy fringes of her bra peeking from the opening of her blouse. "Don't feel that you have to dress formally just because I'm here. You can take off your coat if it makes you feel more comfortable."

"I think you're right." She slid her coat slowly off of each shoulder in turn then strutted to the closet and hung it up. Her short sleeve blouse was practically see-through. She walked back to her desk and leaned forward to open a drawer, causing her blouse to gape open even more.

She pulled out one of those bands girls use to put up their hair and said, "It would also help if I could get this hair up off of my neck." She reached up and pulled her long hair back into a pony tail, making her breasts move in marvelous ways in the process.

"As long as you're comfortable," I told her and turned back to my office.

I didn't work too late that night. Jana and I had dinner in the apartment. As she began sucking my cock before sleep she said, "Who would you rather fuck, Dana or Natasha?"

"Dana," I said without hesitation. "I've wanted them both since I met them, but Dana is more my cup of tea."

"So you'd really rather fuck my little sister than your secretary?" she scraped her teeth delicately along the length of my cock sending shivers from my spine to my teeth. "Why not both?"

"That wasn't what you asked," I told her. Before she could reply I asked, "Of the people we both know, who would you most like to fuck and in what combination?"

She moaned around my cock and began fingering herself. "I think I'd most like to have you and Dana and Kriszta at once."

I pulled her up my body and kissed her deeply, then flipped her onto her back and licked my way down to her pussy. "Tell me," I said as I began to eat her out.

"Dana and I walk in while Kriszta is riding you. I straddle your face and you start eating me out." I rolled her over so that she really was straddling my face. She swung around and took my cock back in her mouth. "Dana stands over us and Kriszta begins licking her tight little pussy." Her pussy was practically dripping into my mouth she was so wet.

"Don't stop," I murmured between flicks of my tongue.

"I lean down and began licking Kriszta's clit as she rides your cock. She pulls off of you and lays back, your cock slaps into my face and I suck you clean of her pussy juice as she pulls Dana down onto her face. I start licking Kriszta's pussy as she licks my little sister's and you start fucking me from behind." She was so wet, her juices were running down my chin. I slid out from under her and slipped my cock into her sopping wet cunt.

"Mmmm, yeah, fuck me, Jim! That's so good." She began moaning as I started sliding my cock in and out of her in a steady rhythm.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Don't stop, tell me what happens next." I pinched a nipple in one hand and began rubbing her huge clit with the other.

"Now Dana cums and slides off of Kriszta. Kriszta slides down under me and we kiss...mmm...I can taste Dana's sweet little pussy on Kriszta's lips. Doesn't my sister have the sweetest little pussy you've ever tasted, Jim? Don't you just love to eat her out? I bet you can't wait to fuck her, can you?"

"Yes! I want to pound your sister's sweet little pussy. I want to fuck her hard and then have you suck my cock clean."

"Not yet...you can't yet. First, you have to make me cum. Smack my ass, Jim." I leaned back and gave her round cheek a swat. "Harder!" I hit her again, a little harder. "Harder, Jim! Smack my ass! Make me scream!" I began slapping her ass harder and harder, until my hand began to sting. Her ass was bright red and with each smack she let out a squeal.

I pulled her head back by her hair and said, "Tell me you love it when I fuck you!" -- smack!

"I love it when you fuck me!" she moaned.

"Louder!" -- smack! -- "Say it louder!"

"I love it when you fuck me!" she screamed.

"Tell me you want me to fuck your little sister!"-Smack!-

"Yes!"

"Say it!"-Smack!-"Say it!" -- SMACK!-

"Yes!"-SMACK!!-"I want you to fuck my little sister!" she screamed. --SMACK!!!-. "I want you to fuck her until you cum in her tight little cunt!" Her body convulsed in orgasm, back arching, legs trembling, hands clutching spasmodically at the sheets. I fired my sperm into her hot, wet cunt, pumping load after load into her until we both collapsed onto the bed.

The next morning, Jana and I got up at the same time. I wanted to get into work early to get a few things done. While we showered, I finger fucked her to orgasm. She gave me a fantastic blow job, directing my cum all over her face before leaning into the water and letting it wash down her firm body. We dried, dressed, and went downstairs. Jana asked me to give her a head start, so that it wouldn't be completely obvious to any of her coworkers who might be looking out the window that she'd spent the night with me. We kissed and I squeezed her ass in the foyer before I let her go.

I let her get across the street and the followed her over to the bakery which was just opening up. There was only one other customer in the shop when I entered, an old man drinking coffee at the counter along the front window. I ordered my breakfast from Kriszta and exchanged pleasantries with Jana. Then I took my regular seat. No one else came in while I ate, so Kriszta and Jana chatted quietly enough that their co-workers couldn't hear while they waited for customers.

As I was finishing up, Kriszta came over to bus my table. She said, "Our boss usually gets the flour bags from the back, but he's not here today. I hate to impose on a customer, but would you be willing to give us a hand?"

I glanced at Jana and, noting her broad smile, said, "Per se."

I followed Kriszta's swaying ass behind the counter and through the doorway into the backroom of the bakery. She tossed my dishes into a bin with a clash and led me to the left into a storeroom. She closed the door behind me and said, "I've always wanted to bring a customer back here and have a quick fuck. I'd planned to quit today, but our boss really isn't here."

Her hands were in my hair pulling my head down, her tongue was in my mouth, her luscious body pressed against mine. I cupped her round ass and eagerly returned the kiss. She undid my belt and pants and pushed them to the ground. She sank to her knees and pulled my boxers down. Her blue-green eyes held mine as her pointed tongue ran the length of my cock. She took the head in her mouth and bobbed on it three times, her tongue circling me throughout. As she sucked my cock, she pulled up her skirt and began stroking her pussy through her panties.

I pushed her lips off of my cock and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her once and caressed her then turned her around and pushed her forward. She bent at the waist as I lifted her skirt to expose the delightful curves of her ass. Pulling her thong to the side, I slid my erect cock between the sopping wet folds of her cunt.

She began moaning as I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. I pulled her blouse from the band of her skirt and slid one hand across the flat expanse of her belly to her breast. I briefly kneaded the firm flesh through its encasing bra, then popped it free and began rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She was moaning steadily now, a deep rumble in the back of her throat. Her blonde head swung back and forth as I fucked and fondled her. I grabbed her curls and pulled her upright, still fucking and fondling her. Her face turned towards me, her eyes closed, our tongues began swirling against each other.

The door opened, causing us to pause our motions. Jana slipped into the room and closed the door behind her. "Oh god! That's hotter than I'd imagined!" she said. Jana stepped forward and started kissing Kriszta. I grabbed Jana by the ass and pulled her close, sandwiching Kriszta between us. Jana began unbuttoning Kriszta's shirt as the two women continued to kiss and I continued to move my cock in Kriszta's pussy.

Once Kriszta's fantastic tits were exposed, Jana knelt and began sucking on first one then the other. Jana slipped a hand up Kriszta's skirt and began stroking the base of my cock and Kriszta's clit. Kriszta leaned forward on Jana's shoulders and began driving her hips back against me. Her moans were getting louder and faster. I put a hand tightly over her mouth to keep their co-workers from hearing too much. Kriszta began to scream as her orgasm took her.

Her first cry was muffled by my hand. She thrashed her head back and forth as she tried to draw her next breath through my fingers. I let up on the pressure a little bit and felt the rush of air as she filled her lungs. I clamped down again as she let out another scream. Kriszta continued to grind her hips back against me, swirling my cock in her dripping pussy and Jana continued to rub Kriszta's clit and suck on her tits. After her second scream ended, she began struggling for another breath. Again I released the pressure so that she could fill her lungs and again I clamped my hand over her mouth to muffle her scream. After this one her knees gave out and she collapsed into Jana's arms, shaking and convulsing with orgasm.

Jana held her until her trembling subsided, then laid her gently on the ground and slid over to my still erect cock. She licked me and said, "I love the taste of another woman on you." She then proceeded to suck my cock clean of Kriszta's pussy juices while fingering her own pussy. The sight of this innocent-looking girl performing such a lascivious act was too much for me and it wasn't long before I coated her face in cum for the second time that morning.

As Jana milked the last of my cum onto her tongue, Kriszta recovered sufficiently to sit up and see what was going on. She licked my cum from Jana's face and swallowed almost all of it, only sharing with Jana after she jokingly complained that she'd done half the work to get it out of me and deserved to have some.

We got ourselves suitable for the public, kissed each other goodbye, and left the storeroom as casually as possible. Although some of their co-workers clearly knew the broad outlines of what had transpired, nobody said anything to us at the time.

I still managed to make it to work pretty early, although not as early as I'd hoped. When I walked in I noticed that the lights were already on. Before I could call "Hello!" to whoever might be around, I heard a woman moan in pleasure. "This is turning into quite a morning!" I thought and quietly laid my briefcase down in front of Natasha's desk which was positioned right by the door.

My office was actually a small conference room straight ahead. The coffee maker and water cooler were in a corner the left. My co-workers each had offices down one side of a hallway that ran off to the right. There was a larger conference room that filled the space on the other side of the hallway and behind Natasha's desk. I glanced around the corner of the hallway and saw that the light in Mia's office was the only one that was on.

As quietly as I could, I walked down the hallway and peeked into the open door. Mia was sitting in her chair with her blouse and bra hanging open and her feet up on the desk. She was pinching her large nipples and moaning as someone kneeling in front of her ate her out. I slipped back from the door, leaned against the wall, and listened as Mia moaned in pleasure and kept saying something in Hungarian that I guessed to be "Yes! Yes! Lick my pussy! Suck my clit!"

She sounded close to orgasm. I risked another peek into the room. Mia's eyes were closed, she was pulling savagely at one of her own nipples with one hand and was pressing her lover's head down against her pussy with the other. I leaned back again and listened intently as Mia came. "It's a good thing I've already cum twice this morning," I thought, "otherwise I'd be jerking off right here!"

As quietly as I could, I went back to the front door. I took a few deep breaths to let my cock soften a little and give Mia a chance to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm. Then I picked up my briefcase and made sure that I opened the door noisily. Pretending to see the lights on for the first time I called, "Jo regelt!" ("Good Morning!") and headed for my office.

12