Hot and Sweet Ch. 19

Story Info
Natasha teases Jim, Dana fucks him in the office.
2.9k words
4.42
34.6k
4
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened the next morning by the sensation of a pair of tongues circling my cock. Jana and Dana were both under the covers kissing each other with my cock in between them and alternately sucking on it. I warned them when I was about to cum. One of them wrapped her lips around me and sucked until I came in her mouth. When I was done, the sisters threw back the covers and began snowballing my sperm back and forth between them while caressing each other's breasts, asses, and pussies.

Eventually, they each swallowed about half of my cum. Jana went to make breakfast, Dana joined me in the shower to make sure that my back was suitably washed. She made sure that my cock and balls were clean too. I made sure that she was clean everywhere, bringing her to a small orgasm in the process. Dried and dressed, we all three sat down to breakfast, then I made my way in to work.

I didn't see Sára on the subway, but there were plenty of other attractive women to gawk at as unobtrusively as possible. The morning was spent continuing the development of the marketing pieces for the embassy event the following week, in particular figuring out how to incorporate comments from the U.S. office. Everyone worked together well. I even managed to pay attention to the content instead of to the amount of cleavage that Natasha was showing or the way Mia's calves flexed as she walked around the conference room in her high heels. We had lunch brought in and mostly discussed things other than work throughout it.

By three o'clock, most of the designs had been sent to the printer's for them to turn into proofs. There were two left that I needed some additional guidance from the US lawyers on. I was in my office checking email. The main line began to ring just as Natasha was coming back down the hallway from Mia's office. She leaned over her desk to pick up the phone before it went to voicemail. I couldn't help but stare as she stretched over the desk and her short skirt rode up.

She was wearing light pink stockings, sort of like fishnets but in a slightly more respectable pattern. As her skirt rode up, I could see that they stopped just below the curve of her ass. I could also see the strap of her pink thong riding between the tanned globes of her ass and the bulge of her pussy between her legs. I did my best to muffle the moan of pure lust that escaped my lips.

Natasha straightened up as she answered the phone. She pulled her skirt back down without turning her head. I looked back at my computer oblivious to the screen and doing my best to burn what I'd just seen into my memory. Natasha turned towards me and said, "It's Jana. Shall I shut the door for you?"

"Yes, please," I told her. She leaned over her desk again and pushed the buttons to transfer the call to my extension, once again her skirt rode up over the curve of her ass and exposed her thong to my view. I managed to look away and pick up the phone before she turned around again. I smiled at Natasha as she closed my door and I said hello to Jana.

"Hey, baby, are you horny?" she asked me.

"Yes," I replied. "Natasha was just showing me her thong."

"That's so hot!" Jana exclaimed. "How'd she do it?"

"As she was reaching over the desk to pick up the phone, her skirt rode up about as high as it could go. Then, she did it again when she was transferring your call in. She's wearing a set of pink, patterned thigh-highs and a pink thong."

"She's wearing fishnets?"

"No, not fishnets. It's a lace and the pattern reminds me of angular butterflies."

"Ah, I know the kind you mean," she told me. "I don't know what you call them in English, though. So do you like her ass?"

"She's got a great ass," I told my girlfriend. "But just because she likes to show it off doesn't mean she wants me to do anything about it."

"So you don't think what you saw was accidental?"

"The first time, maybe. As she was transferring you in to me had to be intentional."

"You should make a pass at her," my girlfriend told me.

"I can't," I said. "I guess I'm just too Americanized, but it wouldn't be right. Besides, we've got a saying 'don't shit where you eat.' What would happen if I made a pass at her and she turned me down? I might get pulled back to America!"

"Do you really think either of those times she accidentally showed you her thong? If you don't make a pass at her soon, she's going to get angry at you. Besides, wouldn't you like to fuck her?"

"Of course, I want to fuck her. I want to bend her over the desk and have my way with her."

"mmm, tell me," my girlfriend urged me on. "Tell me how you want to fuck her."

"I'd bend her over the desk, pull her little thong to the side and slide my cock into her wet pussy. I'd squeeze her massive tits while I fucked her from behind and she licks your pussy."

"Oh, yes! Don't stop!"

"I want to fuck her until I cum inside of her cunt and then watch while you lick it out of her." This was enough for both of us.

As I cleaned up I said, "I really would like to fuck her, Jana, but I think this is one that would be best left in the realm of fantasy."

"Well, maybe. I still think if you don't make a pass at her, she's either going to make more of a pass at you than just showing off her thong or she's going to get pissed off and make up something to get you in trouble."

"I don't think she'd make trouble up, she doesn't seem like that to me."

"Well then you better be ready to catch her when she throws herself at you. Are you going to be home on time tonight? Masturbation is fun and all, but there's nothing like the feel of your big cock inside of me."

"I'm sorry, honey, but I'll probably have to work late tonight. There's some direction I need from the home office, and they aren't going to have it to me until after 5 pm our time."

"Well, don't stay any later than you have to. Call me before you leave?"

"Will do. Love ya." We hung up. I opened my door, half hoping to see Natasha spread eagled on her desk and begging for a fuck, but she wasn't there.

I did some other work admiring both Natasha's and Mia's charms as opportunity allowed. 5 PM came and my colleagues left for the day. My boss called around then and we discussed the changes that needed to be made. There was one question remaining to be resolved that he was going to have to confirm with the President of the company. We were chatting about various other things– my adjustment to Hungary, the fact that I'd started seeing someone, the various personalities in the office - when there was a knock on the outer door. I told Joe to hang on.

When I answered it, I was surprised to find Dana standing there.

"I brought you dinner," she said holding up a bag. "and Jana wants me to bring her back a load of your cum."

I let her in and locked the door behind her. I led her into my office and said, "Just let me get off the phone."

"Joe? My girlfriend's sister just dropped off dinner." Dana had lifted her shirt and was teasingly pulling on her nipples. "Yeah, it's very nice of them." Dana put a foot on my visitor's chair and slid her hand up her leg and lifted her skirt, exposing white cotton panties. "Let me eat before it gets cold." Dana put her foot back on the floor, turned around, and showed me it was a thong. "Give me a call when you hear from Tom." Dana bent over and pulled her thong to the side, exposing her ass and shaven pussy to my lustful view. "Talk to you later... Bye." I hung up.

"You hot little whore!"

"At least I didn't make any noise," she said looking over her shoulder and rubbing her pussy. She slipped a finger inside of her cunt. "I've been wet since Arany Janos Ter thinking about fucking you and riding the subway home to Jana with a pussy full of your cum."

She turned around and pressed herself against me. We kissed deeply as I squeezed her bare ass and she stroked my cock through my slacks. "Let's get Jana on the phone so she can listen," Dana told me. I hit the speakerphone and dialed Jana's mobile while Dana dropped to her knees and undid my pants.

"Hello?" Jana picked up as Dana wrapped her hot, thin lips around my cock.

"Hey, baby," I said, "Your sister is sucking my cock."

"Oh, good! Make sure you cum in her pussy, though. She can't keep a load in her mouth all the way home."

"She does such a good job of sucking cock, though, it'll be hard to hold back and not blow my load all over her face," I said. "She's such a good little fuck slut, I think she might be able to hold a load in her mouth the whole way." I stroked her cheek. Dana looked up and smiled around my cock. Her blue eyes sparkled. She deepthroated me and I moaned.

"Well, if she does swallow it on the way home, I'll be really disappointed in her," my girlfriend said.

I gently pushed Dana's head away from my cock as I said, "I'm going to eat her pussy." Dana climbed up on my desk. I pulled her thong off, it was soaked through with pussy juice. I knelt between her widespread thighs and licked her shaved cunt, sucking on her clit and making her moan. Her musky flavor filled my mouth.

"He's eating me out, Jana," Dana moaned. "Your boyfriend is such a good pussy licker." I slid two fingers into her wet cunt and began circling her g-spot while licking her clit. She came within seconds.

After she was done cumming, I sat down in my chair and loudly licked her pussy juice from my fingers. Dana slid off of my desk and onto my lap. "I'm going to ride him now," she told her sister. She took my cock and directed it into her tight, wet pussy. "Ohh!" she moaned. "His big cock feels so good in my wet, little pussy."

She began riding my cock, taking its' entire length into her wet little hole and moaning constantly. I lifted her shirt and sucked on her small, hard nipples. Her short dark hair was flying as she bucked on top of me. I squeezed her ass and held her down so that she wouldn't pop off my cock. She was screaming things in Hungarian as she came, I could hear Jana moaning over the speaker phone.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried. I held Dana tight against me as I stood up. I set her down on my desk and slammed myself into her squelching cunt three times before I exploded inside of her with a shout, pumping my seed into her tight, wet pussy.

Afterwards, Dana lay back spread eagled on my desk with her eyes closed. Her shirt was rucked up to her armpits exposing her small tits. Her skirt was lifted up around her waist. I caressed her tits and slowly slid my softening cock in and out of her a few more times, consciously trying to pump the remnants of my load into her pussy. She opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"Jana, sister-mine, your boyfriend is great fuck," she said. "Thanks for sharing him with me."

Jana laughed. "Get your little pussy home so I can taste him," she said.

I pulled out of Dana and handed her thong to her. She slipped it on, then got on her knees and quickly sucked me clean. Just then the phone rang. I said goodbye to Jana, put myself away, and picked up the other line. It was Joe. I asked him to hold on, while I walked Dana out. I kissed Dana at the door, copping another feel, and we said goodbye.

"So your girlfriend's sister stuck around?" Joe asked me.

"Hungarians don't believe in eating alone," I said. "Besides, I've only been dating her sister for a week, I think she wanted to find out more about me." Joe accepted this, and we discussed the decisions made by Tom and how best to implement them. We chatted a bit more about Hungary, I tried not to oversell the beauty of the women but that would be hard to do. Once we were done, I ate while making the necessary changes to the designs. Then I fired them off to the printer.

I left the office and made my way home. When I walked in the door, Jana, Dana, and Erika were relaxing naked in the bed. I kissed each of them and began stripping out of my work clothes. Jana had enjoyed eating my cum out of Dana, although some of it had dripped onto her thong so Jana had sucked that clean too. Once I was naked, Jana and Dana both began sucking on my cock while Erika began masturbating on the bed.

I pulled Jana up and kissed her. "I want to fuck you and let your sister suck my cum from your cunt," I told her. She lay back next to Erika and spread her legs. I mounted her and Dana guided my cock into her sister's pussy. As I started slowly fucking Jana, Dana and Erika began necking and fondling each other.

Jana's legs and arms wrapped around me and she began moaning. I was grunting with the pleasure of fucking her tight, wet cunt. I started whispering in her ear... "You like that, don't you? You like getting fucked by a big hard cock? Do you want me to cum inside of you?"

Her moans turned to screams, "Should I cum inside of your wet, little pussy? Cum for me, baby. Cum for me and I'll cum in you. Cum all over my cock. I want to feel you cum around me, baby." Her fingernails dug into my back. "Do it, baby! Cum for me! Cum all over my cock!" Her screams reached a crescendo that was cut off when she bit my shoulder. Her teeth sank into my flesh as her body shook beneath me with the force of her orgasm. Her fingernails raked my back. The mingled pleasure and pain sent me over the edge. My orgasm exploded like fireworks in my head and I fired load after load of cum into her pussy. I collapsed on top of her when we were done, crushing her beneath me.

After a second a recovered enough to push up onto my elbows, she pulled me back down with a murmured "I love the feel of you on top of me." Her legs rubbed from my waist, down my legs and back up.

"Szeretlek," I whispered to her. We held each other and kissed.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," she said. She looked at my shoulder, "I definitely left a mark." She put a kiss on it.

"More than one," Dana said from her position next to us. "He's bleeding from at least three spots on his back."

I kissed Jana. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had." I kissed her again and crushed her body against mine. "I love the fact that yours was so intense too." My softening cock slid out of her pussy. I rolled off of Jana and stretched out next to her opposite Dana and Erika.

Dana kissed her sister briefly then moved down between her thighs and went to work. First she slurped up the worst of the mess of cum and pussy juice that was dripping from her sister's cunt, then she began swirling her tongue around and around Jana's large clit and between her gaping pussy lips. I kissed Jana and then began sucking on her right breast. Erika began sucking on her left breast. In what seemed no time at all, Jana was having another orgasm. Her legs were wrapped tightly around Dana's head. Erika and I continued to suck and bite at her firm breasts no matter how much she thrashed beneath us.

By the time Jana was done cumming, I was mostly erect again. Dana licked and sucked me to full strength and I fucked her doggy style while she ate out Erika and Jana watched us through languid eyes. Erika and Dana both came, but I was still hard. I straddled Jana's head and fucked her mouth. My cock was slick with her sister's pussy juice, and she let me take my pleasure in her, urging me to treat her mouth like a pussy. She swallowed my final load of the day in its entirety.