Hot Aunt during Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
Aunt seduces Nephew while he stays during Summer.
2.3k words
90.5k
72
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Summarize what happened this past Summer, would be almost impossible to do.

I have to tell you exactly what happened, how it happened, and why it happened.

Although I doubt I even know why it happened.

Let's go back to how it all started.

It was May 15th, School was ending in just three more days, I had just turned 18 and was looking forward to a Summer of relaxation with my friends before we all started heading off to College and the start of our adult lives.

My plan for the Summer was to continue playing Soccer with my bud's from School, keep working out daily, and keep practicing my Concept Art. My goal in life was to create Art for movies and such. Although my friends and parents told me to get into modelling instead.

I'm 6'1, 185 pounds of lean toned muscle, I work out daily to maintain this as I just have always enjoyed being physical, although I'm actually a huge nerd inside, loving Comics, Anime, Gaming, and attending Conventions, and the Florida Super Con down in Miami which was only an hour away was great for me.

I had a plan set in stone, or so I thought it was.

The plan was simple; I would stay at home with my Parents for the three months of Summer Break, hang out with friends, get a Summer job, make some cash and just generally enjoy myself. My Mother had another idea, and it had turned out she switched the stone in my plan to foam.

She wanted to go on a cruise with my Father for the Summer; even though they had already gone to the mountains during Spring Break, leaving me with my creepy drunken Uncle on my Dad's side of the Family. It wasn't an enjoyable time, and I told her I'd never go over there again.

I guess a Cruise around the Bahamas is so amazing you have to drop your son off at an Airport to fly to Colorado to stay with your Sister. That's right, I had to go stay with my Aunt for three entire months, in Colorado. Some people told me it'd be great! Legal Weed, Young people everywhere.

Yea, if she lived in Denver. She lived in Vale, it was a tourist trap during the end of winter/early spring, and not the young tourist trap either, it was mainly middle aged people and up going there for the romantic view of mountains and such.

I had never met my Aunt, all I knew is she was looked at as the Black Sheep, because she was a Tattoo Artist and refused to get married off and have kids of her own.

I instantly assumed it'd be just as bad as my Uncle's had been, log cabin, no working AC; beer cans littering the house, stains in the carpet of unnatural colors. The memories of that week clung in my head the entire flight to Colorado.

I stepped off the plane, not even knowing what she looked like, but she would know me and would have a Sign waiting for me.

I knew a couple physical traits to look for though. According to my mom she'd have long blue and purple hair shaved on the left side, gauges in her ears, a septum piercing, a tongue piercing and full tattoo sleeves.

I saw a rough disgusting bloated drunk image, mainly because of the traumatizing memories of my Uncle.

What I got however was something entire different, and totally awesome.

I walked forward and saw this 35 year old 5'5 tattooed Woman with blue/purple hair, gauges in her ears, a septum piercing with these stunning green eyes, a perfect hourglass like shape, a butt so toned that in her yoga pants made every guy and gal look twice at, and this face so adorable you don't notice the piercings.

She just stood there with her tank-top on no bra, she didn't need one, her tits were perfectly round and firm and didn't need support to stay up.

It seemed she had just come to get me from a gym, and she screamed when she saw me and came hauling ass towards me with open arms going for a hug.

I braced myself for impact as this little Woman jumped to hug to me.

I put her back down on her feet, and she just had this giant smile for a minute before finally speaking.

"So James, I haven't seen you since you were a Baby and I had no Tattoos! It's so great to see you again, you've grown up handsomely!"

"Thanks Aunt Victoria, you look great too." Is all I could come up with to reply.

She pushed at my left arm with one hand on her hip, with this attitude on her face like a punk, all cocky yet chill at the same time. "Call me Vicky, I don't do the whole Aunt thing; I don't want that awkward title while you stay with me. You're here to have fun! Not to stay with a Family Member."

Sounds good Vicky, I hastily replied back.

She grabbed me by the hand and rushed me through the crowd to baggage claim and then rushed me even quicker to her Car, which turned out to be an Expedition fully customized, sleek black, full leather, an amazing sound system, and most importantly she let me drive it back.

"I'm just too tired to drive again, I was working out and lost track of time, so I hopped in the showers put back on my workout clothes and drove here to get you. You have a license may as well learn to drive an SuV."

It was awesome, the whole way she made small chit-chats about my past and hers, simple things, but one thing was pretty strange. She refused to put on her seatbelt and sat like an Indian facing me in the passenger seat.

Surprisingly no Cops pulled us over, or seemed to even care.

I had the AC on and while I was nice in the 70 degree car, her being in just a tank-top with no bra, her nipples got hard, but she acted like nothing happened. She just started slouching over with her elbows on her knees and her hands under her chin just staring at me smiling, and chit-chatting. I can't lie she was adorable and sexy all at the same time, and was giving me the opportunity to look right down her shirt constantly, it was a loose tank-top so slouching over gave me a full view of her rack, nipples and all.

We got to her house and she jumped right out of the car and rushed to the door to unlock it for me, as I grabbed my bags.

She lived in an apartment on the top floor, no one lived on the bottom floor, and she preferred it that way.

"No one to tell me to turn my music down, or be quiet, and no one to disturb me while I do what I need to do."

Plus these weren't your common apartments, these were luxury apartments. Three Bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a lounge, a dining room, a large kitchen, and my favorite, your own personal workout room, which she said she never used because she trains with some friends at a gym at no cost to her.

She said it was all mine for the three months, and said she was going to get some food and told me to make myself at home.

I went to my room first and unpacked all my stuff, including my Computer and drawing pads.

Although I wanted to game for a bit, I hadn't worked out so I thought to do that first.

I changed into a tank-top and basketball shorts and went in there, all there was to use was a bench, a treadmill, and from one side of the room to the other, a solid steel pipe for pull-ups.

I started on the treadmill for 30 minutes, got sweaty so I took my shirt off, started benching and then to finish working out started doing pull-ups. The bar ran horizontally in the room, so the door leading in was straight in front of me, although with my music playing and focusing on my workout, I closed my eyes and just grinded the work-out.

When I opened my eyes there was my Aunt, now in a flower dress, although it was white with a rose-vine all over it. She was just staring at me with this grin, hands on her hips leaning ever so slightly left.

I let go and turned off my music.

"Wow, you really work-out a lot James, you look amazing."

Thanks, again hastily exited my mouth.

As the fans in the room moved back towards the front, it blew her dress close to her skin, exposing that she again, wasn't wearing a bra, but now had no panties on either, and her dress seeped into her lower half.

Something I should of mentioned before, I don't wear underwear while I work-out, it constrains blood-flow to your legs.

Seeing what I saw, I got a stiffy, and it was pretty noticeable, although at my girth it's hard to hide.

At full erection I'm 8 inches long and 6 inches around.

She noticed it and smiled even more and giggled.

She said she grabbed some pizza and a movie and thought we could just hang-out for the first night and then she'd show me around tomorrow.

I agreed and went to take a shower first.

It was a pretty mellow night, ate pizza watched a funny movie, and just chatted all night.

She told me that to save money she turns the AC off at night and opens some windows. So it may get hot.

She also said not to be surprised if I stumble on her nude, as she sleeps nude at night for when it gets too hot.

I said it was fine and went to bed.

It was hotter than hot, it was sweltering blistering heat, it felt like a Florida summer, just not as humid. It felt at least 90 in my room, and my blanket was thick, so I threw it off, it got too hot so I stripped to my underwear; it was still too hot, and I thought stripping nude wouldn't be a bad idea, her room was on the other side of the house. I passed out, but awoke two hours later to find myself needing to go to the bathroom.

I just got up and ran to the bathroom, oblivious to my surroundings, or the fact that I was in fact, still completely nude.

I went pee, washed my hands and exited to bathroom, to find her in the kitchen 10 feet away with the fridge door open getting a drink.

She saw me first, and she was nude, I had forgotten I was, or I wouldn't of so casually said hi and walked a few steps closer to her.

She smiled and said hey back, obviously seeing my dick hanging there, she closed the fridge and turned the light on.

She sat at the table and told me to sit down and have a drink.

I walked over and sat on the chair, and at that moment I knew that I was naked, as my bare ass touched a wooden seat.

She acted like it was nothing and just started talking, although my dick was now covered by the table, her breasts were not covered, and she just sat there casually gesturing her arms and occasionally stretching backwards to try and crack her back.

She was more than comfortable with her body, and I was getting hard, and fast.

She asked if I wanted to watch TV with her for a bit. Not wanting to be awkward I agreed, she jumped right up and walked over to me and grabbed my hand for me to get up.

At that moment my dick bounced up from being held down by the table, and hit her thigh.

She gasped and stared at it, as I blushed and started blubbering apologies like I was handing them out like flyers.

She giggled and told me it was alright, I had no need to be ashamed by it, as she gripped it in her hand.

"I've wanted you since I saw you working out today, now I know you think the same."

We can't Aunt Victoria! You're my Mom's Sister!

Call me Vicky! I'm not being called Aunt, I already told you that. You're here to have fun, so lets have fun right now.

She pulled me by the cock to the couch as she pushed me to sit and fell to her knees.

She started tugging at my dick, and spitting on it.

I can't lie it felt amazing, and I did want it, she was so hot.

"Like that James? You're so fucking built and sexy for someone so young!"

"Yea Vicky, I do; you're so fucking hot!"

At that moment I called her hot, she plopped her lips down on my cock and started sucking and slurping and swirling her tongue all around.

I gripped her head and helped it up and down, occasionally moving her hair so I could she her as she blew me.

"Vicky! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

She stopped sucking and continued to tug, "Go ahead cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

She began to suck again and I lost all control and blew my load into her mouth.

She swallowed and stood back up.

Proud of herself she bounced around and smiled as she swallowed the whole load.

She kissed me and said get some sleep, this will be a fun Summer for both of us!

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
give up

Oh yea... so believable... This was without a doubt, the worst story ever! Rest assure that I was on the internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world. You get no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Started off good but...

Went downhill really fast for two reasons:

1. Once you got to the sex it was so rushed.

2. Sex came to easy. Slow it down. Go into details about thoughts and feelings.

Strange because at first you were descriptive then after they left the table it was written so fast and ended so quick like you were rushing to get a term paper submitted before time ran out. Went from **** to **

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories