Hot Barber Ch. 01

Story Info
Running into my barber turned out to have its benefits.
1.6k words
4.03
17.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of my apartment building and looked down the street. I had to go get my hair cut. I wanted to be out of my work clothes but it only made sense to wait till after the hair cut cause all that cut hair required a clothes change anyway. With a grudge and still in business casual I headed down to the barber shop.

The new girl was there again. Tall, about my height, and long blond hair. She did a good job the last time so I didn't mind when she called me to her chair. Plus, she was hot so my normally just shy of painful hair cut experience wouldn't be so bad this time. Her outfit was much more form fitting this time a well. Tight pants and shirt with a low neck line showing a lot of skin but barely showing any breast mound.

I sat down and we discussed the normal hair cut lingo routine. Then she went to work and for some reason this time her hands made my heart quicken and my breath short. Her body a foot away from me taunted and I found myself longing to reach out and caress, remove that clothing and have my way with her. We chit chatted briefly but I mostly remained quiet.

She finished up and I got up and paid. I finally calmed down, but as I left I glanced back and caught her glimpse my way with a smile. I smiled back and quickly forgot about her, assuming she would want to keep a professional relationship. Still, I fantasized all the way back to my apartment.

After finally getting out of work clothes and showering all the cut hair off of me, I went on to do laundry. After grabbing my last load out of the dryer, I headed out of the basement laundry room and almost had a heart attack. As usual I wasn't paying attention to the possibility that anyone else might be around. And who of all people might it be to take my breath away again?

"Hi Marissa, you scared the shit out of me." I managed after regaining composure. I rarely remember names, but she was so stunning that I remembered it from the first time she cut my hair.

She laughed, "Hi to you. I'm the one that nearly fainted. You walk too quietly." She then grinned at me. "What are you doing in my building anyway?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Your building? I live here, in YOUR building. And I'm doing laundry." I looked down at the basket I was holding. The embarrassment didn't register till well after I noticed my boxer briefs clearly visible.

"Yes, I see." There was that awkward pause. I looked at her and her amazing outfit, noticing hair here and there. I could only imagine how annoying it might be.

"Um," I stammered, not wanting to end the conversation, but not really knowing how to push it along. I wanted to jump her right there. "Just getting off work?"

"Yea." She fidgeted with the mail i her hand. "I can't wait to get out of these hair covered clothes.

I nodded absent mindedly, still staring at her form, her beautiful blond hair and her hypnotic blue eyes. "Need help with that?" I said it, but then almost didn't realize that I had said it out loud, once again sending me into brief embarrassment.

"I think I'll require some help, you offering?" She smiled amazingly, and for a second I wondered if this was reality, or some mental trail that you see on some of those tv shows where they show the outrageous thoughts of the person and then cut back to show reality. All I could do was nod, hoping this exchange wasn't all in my head.

We happened to live on the same floor, right next door to each other. I dropped off my laundry at my unit, then walked over to hers. We agreed that she would need a shower, and that that's where my assistance was needed. I could have swore I saw a different girl walk out of this door.

I knocked and she yelled that it was open. I walked in and locked the door behind me. Her unit was a mirror image of mine. Her voice carried from the bathroom. I could hear the water in the shower already going. Her bathroom door was open so I stood there leaning against the door frame, looking into the glass door of the shower.

My eyes danced across her blurred form as she began lathering up. My heart began racing again and I decided to enjoy the show a little longer, but before I knew it she was turning the water off and asking for her towel, again with a grin. I handed it to her over the glass door and she wrapped herself with it, opened the door and walked out.

My eyes took her in and I had to take a quick breath. Wrapped in a towel only, she stood there with pout-y lips. "You didn't come in to help like you said you would."

I smiled and pulled her to me not being able to hold out any longer. I kissed her deep, my arms wrapping around her body, her arms dampening my clothes as she wrapped them around my neck. My tongue played with her lips as we kissed, teasing her. My hands moved up and down her body, her warm skin under the towel calling to my fingers. Her arms pulled at my neck to kiss me deeper.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I set her down softly on her feet, but then pushed her over to land on her bed. She laughed and did a little towel strip tease. Her long legs still dripping with water kept together like a proper woman in a mini skirt. But the top edge of her towel moved slowly downward and opened up.

Her sexy small breasts pooled on her chest and I climbed onto her bed to put my head inches away. My fingers danced across her skin under, between and around her breasts, her skin tingling my finger tips. Her nipples started to perk as I slowly drew my mouth closer. Finally my tongue prodded at then caressed her nipple and she moaned into my ear.

After massaging her nipple with my tongue and lips, I then crawled over to place my body between her legs, separating them with my knees and then laying my belly down into her groin. Her towel slipped open but I kept my focus on her nipples, which my mouth switched between, back and forth, and both hands played with her ribs and her breasts. She arched her back up, wanting to push more breast into my mouth and I chuckled at her desire.

I started to kiss and lick down her body, across her stomach, slowly inching my way down. I enjoyed dragging my lips and tongue across her skin. She clawed at my shirt so I paused to her help take it off, but then continued on down. I wanted to taste pussy, having been deprived for so long. I was going crazy at my slow pace, but I knew driving her mad would have it's benefits. I finally reached her crotch, but the kisses went around her lips to her thighs and she moaned in protest, trying to move her pelvis into position. Each time I simply switched to the other inner thigh. She laughed and finally gave up, and that's when I attacked her.

She yelped as my tongue rammed into her lips and found her clit. My saliva mixed with her sweet juices and I maneuvered her legs over my shoulders to wrap my arms around her waist and over her pelvis. This made it easy for me to lock her down and close to me while she tried to squirm away. She giggled and moaned and sighed as I continued to lick and probe her shaved lips. I started plunging my tongue deeper into her while playing with her clit with my fingers. This made her arch her back more and she even started to buck. One of my hands reached up to play with her nipple and her hands came down to play with my hair.

Finally I decided to stop teasing her and I concentrated on her clit. My tongue tag teamed with my lips, circulating and swirling around her engorged button. Her moans became quieter and her body stiffened and was less frantic. Her breathing became deep and raspy. She propped her head up with a pillow to look at me and my eyes stared into her fluttering and slightly vacant orbs. She was beautiful to look at from this vantage and my dick throbbed in response, trapped in my clothes still.

Her fingers pulled at my head, wanting more of the oral attention. A funny little half grin, half sneer slowly spread across her face as her moaning became quicker and louder. My tongue slowly sped up it's rhythm, licking up and down, sometimes around. My fingers assisting on her clit and nipples. Finally her body made a slight quiver, and then convulsed erratically. My arms wrapped around her thighs to keep her from moving away and I continued licking, driving her mad. Her moans became screams of glee as she tried to crawl away from me to no avail. After awhile I decided to end the prolonged torture and I let her move away. She laid limp on the bed, her chest heaving, her mouth holding a drunken smile, and I laid there still between her legs, drinking in her naked and glistening beauty.