Hot Bodies on an Icy Sea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

This ignited Brett’s passion and he moved in and out of my ass faster. Suddenly, I felt the hot fluid of his seed overflowing onto my ass and I was sure, James’ face. The release was fantastic!

Brett’s cock slid effortlessly out of my tight butt and he fell flat on his back on the bed. His breathing was heavy and he moaned out loud. “I want to spend the rest of my life fucking you,” he cried.

James rolled out from under me and crawled up to my butt and started licking Brett’s seed off of my butt. Then he inserted his tongue into the hole and extracted the fluid left there.

Some of his cum found its way to my pussy and James followed the trail. As his tongue licked the sticky seed, it stroked my clit and a fire started deep within me.

James crawled up and kissed me hard on my mouth, “Do you like the way he fucks you, Mistress?” he asked.

“Yes, James, you found me a really good Bull. We may have to keep in touch with him,” I whispered. “I think he’ll sleep in my bed tonight, you had better find a comfortable chair to sleep in.”

James’ prick got hard and he held onto it with both hands and jerked off. His cum exploded all over my breasts. He leaned over and lapped it up, as a dog would water.

He jumped off of he bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and I knew he would return for me soon. I turned on my side and looked at Brett. He was breathing deeply, and his eyes were closed.

I crawled down to him and kissed him delicately on his mouth. He moaned and his hand went to his face. Then he turned over and sighed.

I rolled off of the bed and went into the bathroom. James was just starting out to get me and I scared him. He startled and I giggled. I put my hand to my lips and whispered, “Brett’s sleeping.”

He took my hand and helped me into the shower and followed me in. He took a soft cloth and lightly wiped my face.

Then he turned me into the spray and massaged my back with the cloth. My muscles were already relaxed and this turned my bones to rubber. He had to put his arm around my waist to prevent me from slipping.

Once he had washed me, James helped me out of the tub and dried me with the soft towels provided by the hotel. He wrapped me in a comfortable robe and led me back to the room.

Brett slept like a baby. James covered him and made a call to room service. He ordered dinner for the three of us. He handed me an ice-cold bottle of water and I drank it down as if I had been in the hot sun all day.

James sat down in a chair and turned on the TV and I crawled onto his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

A rap at the door woke both Brett and myself. James had placed me on the bed and went to open the door. The smell of the food made my mouth water.

Brett looked around, confused. He saw me and smiled.

I smiled back and said, “Dinner’s here, do you want to take a quick shower before you eat?”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea,” he said and got off the bed and went in the bathroom.

James and the bellhop brought in the meal and placed it on the table. The bellhop couldn’t take his eyes off of me. I smiled at him and licked my lips. I saw his cock flinch as he walked out of the room.

“Brett went to shower before we eat,” I told James.

“Good, he’ll feel better,” he said. “You liked fucking him, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, he was good. He wasn’t too rough and since he had never done this before he wasn’t too controlling either. I liked his innocence and eagerness to learn what would make me happy.” I confessed.

“I hope we can find you some good ones to fuck you on the cruise,” he wished out loud.

Brett came out of the shower with a smile on his faced. “I feel much better now, he smiled. “And I haven’t been this relaxed for years. I’m glad I met you two.”

“So am I,” I smiled. “I would like you to share my bed tonight.”

He looked to James, either for approval or to see if this upset him.

“James will sleep in the other bed or in your bedroom, which ever you are most comfortable with,” I assured him. “I would like him in here, though, if you don’t mind, for clean up duty.”

Brett ran his hands over his face and took a deep breath, “As you wish, my Lady, you deserve whatever you desire.”

He looked at James once again, “That food sure smells good, man! What are we having?” he asked.

“I ordered a few steaks, some baked potatoes and broccoli with peanut cheesecake for dessert, that is my Mistress’ favorite dessert,” James responded.

“Sounds great! Let’s eat!” Brett said as he sat at the table.

As we ate we talked about the great sex we had shared. We learned that even though Brett is married, he and his wife had not been close for many years. We found out that he traveled a lot and asked if he would be able to get to our neck of the woods any time in the future.

“I might be able to find my way up there real soon after you guys return home, he smiled, “as a matter of fact, I would love to come visit you often.”

We laughed and then got serious about our dinner. Seems that our play made all of us very hungry and there was little other talk during the meal.

After dinner, Brett went back to his room. He needed to call his wife and contact a few of the people that were going to meet him at the conference tomorrow afternoon.

James and I decided to take a little trolley car ride and do some souvenir shopping. I loved the hills that this beautiful city holds dear. I was fascinated that the trolley didn’t stop and we had to just jump on as it passed slowly by. James had to grab my hand to help me up.

We rented a car and drove across the Golden Gate Bridge. Oakland is a pretty city but it didn’t have half the charm of the Bay area.

When we returned to San Francisco, we drove down Lombard Street, you know the crookedest street in the world. Maneuvering the curves was a challenge but it like being on a roller coaster. It was a little scary, but we laughed all the way down.

We went to Fisherman’s Warf and found a quaint little seafood restaurant and had a great lobster dinner. Walking around we watched the fishing boats coming in and shopped for some gifts for our friends.

The sun started setting and we drove to the Bay Bridge Park and watched it set over the water. We sat in the swings and two kids and watched in awe as the colors turned from gold to crimson, to gray. James held me on his lap and swung us way up high once the sun had sunk into the bay.

It was getting late and we knew the sun was going to be setting soon. We drove to the Hawaiian Chieftain. It’s a replica of a nineteenth century Spanish explorer’s boat. They give sunset sails and James and I took one.

There were a lot of couples walking on the deck. Some were sitting on lounge chairs. James and I found a bench close to the bow of the boat. He held me as we watched the sun drop below the horizon.

“I have really loved this trip so far, and we have so much more wonderful things to see and do,” James said as we watched the gulls diving for the fish in the bay.

“Yes, I really enjoy exploring with you. We find the most wonderful and exciting things. And your stories always entertain me. I never stop smiling when we’re together,” I confided as I leaned over and kissed him.

We sat there quietly for another half-hour and watched the large red ball sink into the horizon. The water turned red and seemed to steam as the last of the sun sunk to the other side of the world.

We walked hand in hand back to the car. It was getting late and we decided that we should return to the hotel. We hadn’t told Brett that we were leaving for the day. I was looking forward to feeling his cock in me once again.

When we got back the hotel, he was just walking in. “Hey, guys! “You went out to do some sight seeing?” he asked

“Yeah, man, this is a really great city!” James told him. “Is this your first time here too?”

“No, I get here at least every six months or so,” Brett informed us, “but I never get enough of it. I have a few friends around that I visit when I need an excuse to get here.”

“So you want to come have a drink, and spend the night with us?” I asked.

“Yeah! I was hoping you would ask. I’m sorry I fell asleep on you earlier.” Brett apologized

“No, we had a long flight and I think all of us were tired. I also think we will sleep good tonight,” I cooed. “But a little playtime would certainly be in order if you’re up to it.

A large smile crossed Brett’s face. “Yeah, I think I have just enough energy left for a bit of my favorite sport,” he laughed.

The three of us went up the elevator and Brett ran into his unused room and picked up some clothes. He had a meeting in the morning he couldn’t miss.

James prepared the bed for Brett and I then he climbed on the extra bed. When Brett came in, he took of his shirt and pants then climbed into my bed without the least bit of hesitation.

I was laying there in a red teddy that had the crouch cut out. Brett looked me over and licked his lips. Then he glanced at James on the other bed.

“Hey wimp boy, what are you doing over there?” he asked.

“Master?” James asked, “ I thought that you would want to fuck my Mistress without me there tonight, was I wrong, Master Brett?”

“No, James, you weren’t wrong, but I thought you would want to fuck her in the ass tonight while I fuck her pussy,” he told James.

He turned to me and asked, “Is that all right with you? I sort of like the idea. We did it the opposite earlier, but I’m not going to suck hiss balls like he did mine!” he protested.

I giggled, “That is good for me. James’ cock is just about the right size for my ass. At least he was before you stretched me earlier. He may have a few problems, but I’m sure he’ll manage,” I shared with him.

James crawled over to the side of the bed. He looked at me with big puppy dog eyes and bowed his head, “My Mistress, may I please join the play with you and Master Brett for a while?” he pleaded.

“Why yes, James, Master Brett would like you to play with us and you can assist him in giving me pleasure,” I gave him permission to join us on the bed.

“Thank you, Mistress, you are most kind,” James said as he climbed onto the bed, a smile on his face and his dicklett pointing towards the sky.

Brett rolled over and kissed me hard on the mouth; his tongue darted deep in my throat. He lightly massaged my breast and licked my sensitive nipples. His fingertips slowly explored the regions of my body causing goose bumps to travel down my spine.

He rolled me over on top of him and I could feel the hardness of his manhood on my stomach. He pushed my torso up so that I was sitting on him, and he could see my body.

Brett smiled, “You do have really nice tits,” he said.

“Yes, I know,” I laughed.

“I want to fuck you like you have never been fucked before,” he whispered. “My dick aches for your wetness and I want you to ride my prick like a pogo stick. I am going to fill your pussy with more cum than you have ever known.”

With that he leaned up and licked my neck then followed my cleavage to my breast. He lingered there for several minutes licking and sucking my nipples, causing my juices to awaken and prepare my womanhood to take him in.

James had been patiently kneeling at Brett’s feet. His little dick had released its seed and already regained its hardness.

Brett’s pole pointed to the ceiling, three times the size of James’ useless pipe cleaner. “James, come up here,” Brett commanded. I was impressed that he was taking charge.

I want you to moisten my dick so your Mistress can simply slid down my pole with no friction!” he instructed.

“Yes, Master Brett,” he replied licking his lips.

I moved off of Brett’s body and lay on the side of him watching James open his mouth, licked his lips, and then took Brett’s manliness into his mouth. Fluids rushed into my pussy.

I reached my hand between my legs. I stuck my fingers into my cunt and caressed my G-spot. I used my other hand to stimulate my clit. Watching James suck and lick Brett’s hard cock got me so hot.

Brett moaned. I kissed his mouth, darting my tongue into it. His hand went to my now wet pussy and he finger pulled my hand out and finger fucked me while James’ head moved up and down the length of his tool.

I was really horny and didn’t want to wait any longer. I straddled his face on my knees and his tongue darted into the wetness of my box.

“Oh yeah, calm my fires,” I whispered as I moved my body up and down on his face and rubbed my clit.

He reached up to help support my weight over him and moved me to a rhythm that was comfortable for his tongue.

When James had him close to explosion, Brett reached down and pushed him aside. He then lifted my hot body and placed me on the pole that was waiting for my opening.

As my weight carried me down over the hardness, I sighed because it felt so hard and smooth as it entered my regions. I came to a stop with his head resting on my G-spot.

I felt the coldness as James spread oils over my butt. Brett pulled me toward him and made sure that my butt was in a position where James could insert his little cock into my ass.

Placing my hands on Brett’s chest gave me leverage to move my body up and down on his member. I felt James spread my cheeks and slid his little prick into my slightly stretched asshole.

“Master Brett, I have my useless prick in my Mistress’ ass, Sir. I will start fucking her on your command, Master!” James alerted him.

Brett leaned up and kissed my mouth hard, his tongue darted in and around my mouth. “You are now going to float on the clouds and feel like you are in heaven, my love,” he whispered.

He put his hands on my hipbones and he pulled me off his staff. James followed his motion, keeping his cocklett in my ass.

I placed my hands on his chest to support myself and I sort of squatted over his size. He released my hips and my body started pumping on his massive tool of pleasure.

Brett kept his support on me so I would not have to work too hard. James had to move with each up and down stroke I made. He also had to move his body counter to mine to fuck me.

James’ little prick was the right size for my ass. It was thin enough that it didn’t tear at my skin. He didn’t go real deep but the sensation that he caused in my butt stimulated my clit.

Brett’s large penis went deep into me; it hits my G-spot with almost every thrust. The feeling of the two of them colliding as they push their bodies towards mine caused explosion after explosion throughout my entire being.

My breasts were hard and they bounced as the two men came together in my body. I reached up hold them because they were so tight that they hurt.

I felt James’ rhythm increasing in my butt and I knew he was nearing his orgasm. I started moving faster and deeper on Brett’s beautifully hard cock. I wanted the three of us to experience the rapture together.

James grabbed tight to my hips. His thrusts were hard and deliberate. Each hit pushed me deep onto Brett’s shaft causing tiny explosions to tremble in my body.

I felt a ripple in Brett’s stomach muscles as my body slammed down on his tool. I could feel the pressure building. Then suddenly, like they had timed it perfectly, both men exploded in the orifices of my body. My legs trembled and turned to mush and my stomach quivered as the lava flowed through my entire body.

There was a collective lamentation as we slumped together. I fell onto Brett’s chest, his arms giving out under my weight, James’ wasted body crumpled on top of me. All that we could do was try to catch our breath. I could feel parts of each body trembling from the energy that had escaped.

I closed my eyes and felt the air as it rushed in and out of Brett’s chest. I could feel the sweat dripping off of James’ face as he breathed heavily on my back. Deeply, I drew air into my lungs then slowly exhaled to calm my rapidly beating heart.

James was the first to roll off. He landed face up on the bed a smile on his face, his cocklett shriveled to the size of a worm. Droplets of salty fluids rolled down his neck. His chest pumped up and down and seemed labored to do so.

I scooted off of Brett’s heaving chest. My skin was slick with sweat. I ran my hands over my breast then dried them on the bedspread. Their thick, silky cum was draining from both my pussy and my ass.

Brett’s massive cock had lost its wind and fallen between his splayed legs. His thighs jerked, their muscles spent. His large chest pumped up and down trying to take in enough air to keep him alive.

He reached a hand over to my stomach, “I could do this with you every day of my life,” he breathed rather than spoke.

I smiled and said, “Thank you, I really enjoyed that too!”

I felt James roll off of the bed and heard the shower running. Then I heard the phone dialing. “We need two pizzas, one Man-eater and one spinach artichoke. Yes, we are in room 213. I would also like for you to bring a six pack of cokes and six bottles of water.”

I sat up on the bed and asked, “Are you going to join us in the shower?” I asked Brett.

“I’ll go next,” he said softly, still trying to capture his breath.

I rolled off of the bed and into James caring arms. He led me into the shower and helped my trembling body into the hot spray. I gave myself up to him.

When James and I emerged, from our shower, Brett was on the phone. I put my finger to my lips to tell James that we needed to be quiet. He got me a bottle of water then left the room.

I picked up my book, sat in the chair and started reading. I only had a towel around me.

Brett hung up the phone. He looked at me and said, “I envy your lifestyle!”

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Because, you know what you want and you even know how to achieve it,” he answered.

“You’re right there,” I agreed.

He threw up his hands and walked into the bathroom. Next thing I heard was the shower running. I continued to read.

Twenty minutes later both men entered the room. James had the two pizzas in hand and Brett was drying his hair; a towel hung around his waist.

“Mmmm, that smells good, “I said, “give me, I’m hungry!”

James placed the pizzas on the table and opened the boxes. He had a hand full of napkins and he placed a slice of the artichoke pizza on one of them then handed it to me.

Brett walked up to the table and grabbed up a large slice of Man-eater pizza and ate it quickly out of his hand.

He looked around to see us watching him, “I’m staved,” he said as he took another piece.

James had one slice of each and opted for a second and third of the Man-eater.

I ate two more slices of my pizza and then crawled into bed.

“Do you sleep like that?” Brett asked?

“Like what?” I asked not knowing what he meant.

“In the nude?” he clarified.

“Well, yeah, does that bother you?” I asked.

“Oh no! I’ve just not known many women who sleep that way; I rather like it myself,” he assured me.

“Good,” I said and slid under the covers.

“So I guess it’s all right if I sleep that way, too?” he asked.

“Oh, yes; I prefer it that way!” I smiled.

“I need to be in the Bay Room for seven-thirty in the morning. Is that going to bother you if I get up that early?” Brett asked.

“No, James and I are both early risers. James, set the alarm for six,” I called out in the darkness.


“Yes, Mistress, as you wish,” he got off of his bed and set the clock.

“Master Brett, should I have your breakfast delivered for six-thirty?” James inquired.

Brett looked at me, then, back at James. “No, I think I’ll just have the Continental breakfast, man,” he said, “but thanks!”

James crawled back into his bed and turned off his lights.

Brett reached over me and turned off the light next to our bed. He turned over and put his arm around my waist and kissed me on the neck. Chills ran down my spine.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers