Hot Bodies on an Icy Sea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

“Oh, that’s nice,” I cooed.

“You are the sexist woman I have ever met,” he whispered. “You could have anyone you want. Why do you choose this lifestyle?’ he asked.

“Because,” I answered, “I can be with the man I love and still have any many I choose,” I informed him.

He got a funny look on his face and then what I had said registered in his mind. He chuckled, “I guess that’s true, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is,” I assured him. Then I kissed his mouth. “Now make love to me and try to convince me that I can’t live without you!”

Instantly, his cock became hard and pressed against my stomach. Brett rolled over on top of me. He inserted a couple of fingers to check if I was ready. Then he plunged his magnificent cock into my sugar walls.

Brett fucked me harder and faster than he had since we came together. There was a fury and passion different from the sex we had previously enjoyed. He whispered in my ear as his body clashed with mine, “I really want you!”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held tight as his body assailed mine. “You have me now and that’s all we ever have…now! I just want you to make me see fireworks one more time tonight,” I whispered as his body slammed into mine.

“I’ll show you fireworks,” he grunted as he lifted his body high over mine and slammed his hard cock deep into my cunt. Stars danced in my eyes and my breast became hard. I closed my eyes, relaxed and let him pleasure me for the next hour.

My body responded to every touch and move. If he kissed my nipple, it stood up and begged for more. His hips rising above me caused mine to pull off the bed. When his hand traced the line from my navel to my pussy a vibration ran through my sugar walls.

I ran the tips of my fingers down his sensitive side. He quivered and I took joy in the sensitivity our bodies had achieved.

My body reacted like an electrical wire; his touch was the current. It was a dangerous situation because there were fluids everywhere. My pussy overflowed, sweat dripped from Brett’s face and ran down my breast. A spark could kill us both.

Brett’s passion was strong; it was important to him to show me that he could give me what I wanted. I had three orgasms before his first. He then went down and licked my clit and tongue fucked my pussy giving me another.

When he finally rolled over, wasted, he breathed deeply and said, “I can give you that whenever you desire!”

I smiled, “Yes, I know and it is really GREAT! You know what I want and you give it to me.” I kissed him and crawled between his arms, the fluids dripping from our bodies flowed as I fell asleep.

The alarm startled me awake. James had been up long enough to have already have made coffee. As I tuned over he handed me a steaming cup. Brett sat up and James asked, “Do you like cream in your coffee, Brett?”

“Yeah, and hot and strong,” he replied.

James added milk to the cup he had waiting for Brett, handed it to him then disappeared into the bathroom to start a shower for him.

Brett sipped his coffee then turned to me. “You were fantastic last night!” he smiled.

“You weren’t bad yourself!” I told him and leaned over and kissed him.

James came out followed by a bellowing cloud of steam. “Master, Brett, your shower awaits you.”

“Thanks James. I’ll only be a few minutes. Would you have me another cup of that good coffee waiting when I get out?” he said.

He leaned over and kissed me hard, running his tongue down my throat then rolled off the bed, naked, and walked into the shower.

James came and took my coffee cup and made me another cup. He came and sat beside me on the bed as I drank it. He smiled slyly, “Have you got anything for me?” he said with hope in his eyes.

I laid back and spread my legs. He licked his lips and eagerly scrambled between them and started devouring the remains of the previous night’s passion

Since I was already horny again, as soon as his wonderful tongue entered my pussy, my hips darted towards his mouth. James pushed his snaking tongue in as far as it would reach.

I held his head, tight between my hands as my hips reached for him over and over again. He moved his hand up to assist his tongue. My clit stood at attention the second he touched her.

As he lightly massaged her, to calm my heated body, I loosened my grip on his head and he came up for some air. I had no idea how tightly I had him in my gasp.

After a breath or two he bent over me again and he tip of his tongue grazed on my throbbing clit. Fire shot through me and I cried out. “Oh GOD! Don’t stop! I started moaning and he stuck two fingers into my cunt. He located my G-spot and massaged it slowly while he licked my clit.

Soon the molten heat flowed down my legs and my body began to sweat. My whole being then began to convulse with the extreme pleasure I was experiencing.

James made one last lick over my clit then rolled off of me. I closed my eyes lost in the release he had provided.

He crawled up to my breast and licked each nipple, then he kissed me on the neck and whispered, “Thank you, Mistress.”

I lay there in sweet release as James rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom to get a warm washcloth to wipe me down. He wiped my face and breast then placed it between my legs holding it over my throbbing pussy until she relaxed.

Brett emerged while James was calming my body. “Looks like you have been having a good time,” he smiled.

“Yes, just sorry you weren’t here to be a part of it,” I joked.

He walked over and knelt on the bed. His large cock hung halfway to his knees. I licked my lips then touched his head with the tip of my tongue.

“Ohhhh, he whispered and closed his eyes to enjoy the pleasure I was going to give him.

I turned my body to face his and got on my knees, never releasing his prick from my mouth. Once positioned, I sucked his cock deep into my throat. I licked his long shaft and my tongue swirled around his thick mushroomed head.

His hands grasped my head and he began pumping his hips in and out so that his hard tool fucked my mouth.

I tightened my lips around him and placed my hand on his balls. My hand squeezed slightly so that I could feel them tighten as I controlled his dick. Sucking him deep into my throat I heard him sigh deeply.

I placed a finger into his ass and massaged his prostate and his body quivered. He held more tightly to my head and plunged his cock deep into my throat. I sucked harder on his organ and massaged his balls again.

Brett’s legs started to shake and he moved to lie down. “I am getting weak,” he cried and fell to the bed. I held tight to his prick as he collapsed onto the bed.

I sucked deep and his body lifted off of the bed slightly. He had released my head and reached for my tits. He started rubbing the hard nipples and this shot a fire through me. James climbed on the bed and started licking my pussy again.

This fueled my passion and I drew Brett deeper into my mouth and down my throat. I suckled him hard and tried to pull out all the sweet cum in his sacks. I wanted to taste him and swallow him so that he became a part of me.

I ran the tip of my tongue into his hole and tasted the precum as it emerged from his prick. This lit a flame and I became more eager to swallow his seed.

Again I massaged his prostate and this encouraged him to fuck my mouth faster. I sucked faster and harder pulling his life’s fluid towards my hungry tongue. Up and down I pumped his thick hard cock.

His hips moved faster in and out of my mouth. His balls became tight in my hand and I squeezed them a little more to push their prize up his thick shaft into my waiting mouth.

“Oh, I’m going to cum!” he breathed! He took three deep breaths and held my head tight between his strong hands. He pumped his hips at my face several times and I felt the pressure as he released the thick fluid from his scrotum. I prepared myself for the force that was about to assail my hungry mouth.

As his hot seed cooled on my tongue, James’ skilled tongue flicked my clit one more time and fire shot through me. I swallowed Brett’s seed and my body shook like it was connected to an electric wire.

James had a spontaneous ejaculation and the three of us collapsed onto the bed.

James was the first to move. He crawled off the bed and ran into the shower. He turned on the hot spray and called to us, “Come get in here and get cleaned up!”

Brett and I clamored off the bed and made our way to the shower. The three of us showered and it was nice to have two men lathering my body. It was an abbreviated short shower since now Brett was late for his morning appointment.

He hopped out first, dried and was dressed by the time James and I emerged from the steam.

“I’ve got to go, I may be late tonight. I’m having dinner with my friends,” he said.

James said, “Okay, I think we’re going to do a little more sight seeing today and then have dinner. If you decide to play tonight, just knock on the door when you get back.”

I added, “We leave at six in the morning.”

This caused Brett to hesitate before he walked out of the door. “I’ll be here as soon as I can get here,” he promised.

“Have a good time today,” I said as he closed the door.

I turned towards James as the door closed. He took me in his arms. “You like playing with him, don’t you?” he asked knowing the answer.

“Yes, too bad he lives so far away,” I answered. “If he lived closer maybe he could be a regular. When we return home.”

“He said that he could travel,” he tried to assure me. Then he kissed me and went to find me some comfortable clothes for exploring. I stood there with a smile on my face thinking about the fun that we were going to have.

Our first stop on this blustery day in San Francisco was a tour of Alcatraz, an island that was discovered by a Spanish explorer in 1775 and to arrive there you must take a boat. It was fascinating walking through the old prison. James made up stories about the prisoners that were held there.

After returning to the mainland, we traveled north to Muir Woods National Monument. It was in a lush canyon and what John Muir called “…the best tree lovers monument that could possibly be found in the forests of the world. It felt calm, cool and so comfortable walking through the trees.

On our way back to San Francisco, James and I decided to stop for lunch. We found a quaint little restaurant that served the best grilled salmon that I have ever had. The best part was our waiter though.

He was, at most, thirty. His blazing blue eyes pierced my soul. I guessed his height at around five-foot, ten inches. He had muscular arms and a face that angels would admire. I gave him all of the right signals and when James went to the men’s room, I had him all to myself. “What’s your name, I asked.

“Dilan, ma’am,” he replied and smiled a mouth full of beautiful white teeth.

I asked him, “When do you have a break?”

“It’s a little slow today, so I can take a break anytime I wish; especially since I own the place.” He smiled as he revealed this to me.

“Oh, really, and is there someplace you could take me so we could get to know one another a little better?” I asked.

Those gorgeous teeth flashed, “There certainly is, but what about the man you are with?” he inquired.

“That’s not a problem, he completely understands and accepts my need to have men other than him,” I assured him.

When James returned, I introduced Dilan to him. I said, “We’re going to go to this little place he knows and get aquatinted. Dilan would like for you to just keep an eye on things and make sure no one leaves without paying. I’ll return as soon as possible.” I kissed him and left on Dilan’s arm.

He took me to a cute little cottage just behind the restaurant. It was breezy and open with lots of windows and faced the hills overlooking the bay. When he took off his shirt my nipples got hard. His body was fit and taunt.

He came to me and took me into his arms and kissed me hard on the mouth. “You are a beautiful woman, I watched you as you ate with that man. Your smile is exciting and shows the energy that you possess,” he smiled at me; “I would like to have some of your energy flow into me!”

Dilan started unbuttoning my blouse, slowly, teasingly, one button then a pause. He kissed my neck, then undid another button. The feel of his hand touching my body was electric. When he reached the third button, his fingers found my nipple and he squeezed it softly.

I breathed deeply as he took it into his mouth and a fire shot through my entire body. I moaned and gave myself up to him.

He took me into his strong arms and lay me onto his big brass bed. The room was filled with golden sunlight and the blue sky and white fluffy clouds floated over the skylight.

As he lay me on the bed, he slipped off my slight skirt and licked my uncovered pussy. “You have a tasted that men would die for,” he whispered as his tongue shot into my already wet sugar walls.

He then stood up and loosened his belt and his jeans fell to the floor, revealing a cock at least nine inches in length and four inches in girth. My mouth watered and my juices exploded.

He knelt over me, his prick swaying just above my pussy. It was so long that its tip touched my clit as he looked down on me.

I asked him, “Do many women ask you to spend time with them when they eat lunch at your restaurant?”

“Yes ma’am, but few have another man with them. Most are single ladies who just come here to eat a quick lunch, have some wine to kill the pain of their loneliness, then have me put out their fires. I have a regular following,” he bragged.

Then he leaned over and kissed my mouth hard and at the same time rammed his stiff cock deep into my pussy. Delight rippled through my being. Slowly, he lifted his body up and gyrated his dick around my vagina.

The sensation was something I had never felt from a live man. It was almost like a battery operated dildo. My clit even vibrated. My legs trembled and my breast became hard.

Dilan stuck out his tongue then licked my breast and sucked it into his mouth. He held the whole tit there foundling it for a couple of minutes. As he released it he caught the nipple between his teeth and chewed on it lightly, a ripple traveled down my torso and rested in my clit. My body actually vibrated.

I held tight to him as he raised up his body with me in his arms. He sat up on the side of the bed and held me under the arms. He lifted my weight off of his dick and then slowly let me slip back down. He repeated this motion for a full half-hour. It was as if he were using me for weight practice.

All of the sudden he broke into a rolling sweat and I felt his hard rod swell in my cunt. The eruption of his seed into my pussy was like a firecracker going off. My entire being shook. It felt like an inferno was burning in my being.

He released me and ran to the bathroom. I heard the shower running and it almost sounded like the release of steam from a pipe as he stepped into the water. When he emerged, he looked refreshed and relaxed.

“Wow!” he exclaimed, “that was Great! I haven’t had an explosion like that in a long time. You are a hot woman, no doubt about that. Do you need to shower?” he asked.

“Yeah, I could use one,” I said and went into the room and took a quick cold shower to cool myself down. I was careful to preserve the gift Dilan had deposited for James.

After I finished, Dilan was ready to return to the restaurant. When we arrived, he kissed he hard again before we entered. “How long are you going to be here?” he asked.

“We leave in the morning,” I told him.

“My loss,” he frowned. “Maybe you’ll come back some day.”

“Maybe, “ I smiled as we walked into the dining room.

As the door opened, James looked as if he was having a fabulous time. He was smiling and talking to the customers as he served them their meals. He looked up and grinned real large when he saw the glow on my face.

I shook my head at him and Dilan asked, “You sending him signals?”

“Yeah, sort of. We do have a sort of psychic connection,” I shared.

Dilan went up to James and said, “Your woman sure is good in the sack! And man, you look like you have done good taking care of my business.”

“Thanks, I had a good time and I think the guests did, too,” he smiled. “Also, thanks for taking care of my Lady.”

Dilan smiled and said, “The pleasure was mine, believe me dude!”

They shook hands and James went up to pay for our lunch. Dilan warded him off.

James shook his hand and I kissed him good-bye. He touched my breast one more time as I slipped away.

“Stop by next time you’re in town,” he called as we walked out the door.

“Bye, James!” the customers yelled. He smiled as we got into the car.

His smile grew and he became very excited as I told him what it was like being with Dilan. I told him how much I liked his large cock in my wet pussy.

I described how the shocks ran through my body as he fucked me hard and fast. Then I drew a picture of how Dilan pumped me up and down on his hard cock and the fires than burned when he finally released his thick hot seed into my burning body.

By the time I finished telling him how much I loved having Dilan in my pussy and how my body vibrated at his touch, James’ pricklett was standing up reaching for attention.

“I saw a place on the way that had a deep forest with roads running through it. I’m going there. I think you will like it and I doubt that there will be anyone around to snoop,” told me as he raced to find a place for him to capture Dilan’s deposit.

Finally, James reached the wooded area he had spoken about. It was beautiful, cool and secluded. He found an alcove where we would not be seen. He parked the car and opened my door. He led me through the trees and found one that was perfect for what we wanted.

He helped me over its roots and spread my legs so that he could get to my exposed pussy. He knelt between my legs and started at my toes. He kissed each one and then he moved up to my ankle then headed up my calf. He paused behind my knee and licked little circles that tickled.

He then continued up my thighs, paying attention to both. My blood was boiling by the time he reached my open sweet box. When he reached my exposed cunt, he sniffed and licked around the outside. He kissed the lips and ran his tongue just along the inside of them.

He stopped for just a moment to look up at my smiling face. “Mmmm, good!” he said then dove between my legs once again.

This time he ran his tongue over my clit to wake her up. He used just the tip to tantalize her. Once she was alert, he took two fingers and inserted them between my lips. He slowly parted them. Careful not to eat let a drop of Dilan’s essence escape.

He licked my clit once again more aggressively and electricity flowed through my womanhood. He had one finger still in my cunt and when he felt the wetness, he diverted his attention back to my sugar walls.

James knew that my fluids would warm the seed that Dilan had deposited and allow him to capture them with his talented tongue. He darted his tongue in and out of my box. He licked deep and found the cream he sought.

I heard him whisper “Oh yeah, this is good.” Then I felt his tongue snaking around the hidden joys of my mysterious joy box. He ran it over my G-spot and fire shot up my stomach and down my legs. I had a quiver run through my soul.

Once he had cleaned all of Dilan out of my box, James once again focused on my clit. He took a finger and pushed back the hood. Then with the tip of his tongue, he licked her round head. My entire body vibrated and my legs gave out.

James held out his arms and caught me as I began to fall. He laid me on the soft bed of the leaves and grass and continued to lick my mini-dick shooting hot flashes through my entire being. I grabbed onto him to calm myself as he brought me to an exciting orgasm.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers