Hot Buttered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, he thought he was being noble by banging his sister. That was an interesting spin. Much better than a "the devil made me do it" defense.

"How's that working for you?" I snickered.

"Sadie's off her medication, on the birth control shot, and it turns out the cure for so-called nymphomania is just a good deep-dicking here and there," Hank mused.

"Dr. Hank Whitney, sex therapist," I said. Hank smacked my bare thigh.

"I just didn't want to see guys taking advantage of her. Sadie ain't dumb, but guys will treat her like she is just cause she's slutty."

I had the feeling Hank knew firsthand how a player behaved. His protectiveness was endearing. Hell, he almost had me believing what he'd done was heroic.

"Feel like a shower?" he asked. I nodded, knowing what getting into the shower with him would probably lead to.

*** *** *** Hank turned on the water and tested it before shoving me into the stall. The upstairs bathroom, which was powder blue and nauseatingly frilly, had a big glass enclosed freestanding shower.

Once we were under the spray of the shower, Hank's mouth was on mine, kissing me, spreading my lips apart with his tongue. I opened my mouth to the intrusion of his tongue and ran my hands down his hard belly to grasp his cock.

Hank moved down my body, licking all the way, stopping to tease my pink nipples with his tongue, sucking each one stiff. On his knees, he took my dick into his mouth, all of it until his lips brushed dark blonde pubes. He only sucked me limp for a second; it didn't take long and I was fully erect again. Still, he engulfed me with his hot mouth, swirling his tongue around my thick glans.

"Mmm, what a slutty mouth," I said, fucking his lips gently.

With his left hand, Hank jacked himself while he sucked me off. Already, he was big and hard again, ready to fuck. He licked all over my balls, sucking on each of them and burying his face in the whole package.

Just when I was wondering if he'd let me soap up his asshole and ram my dick into it, Hank stood up.

He grabbed a bar of Ivory soap off the shelf and lathered up his dick. Watching him stroke it up and down, I couldn't think of anything but how I wanted it in my mouth. After he rinsed it off, I got down on my knees for him.

"You know you want to suck it, you little whore," Hank said, before jamming his big cock into my mouth. There was a big smile on his face.

I tried to suck him as well as he sucked me. I licked the fat head of his dick and then sucked it deep down. Hank leaned back against the white tile wall and enjoyed himself. With his cock in his hand, he teased me, rubbing it across my lips.

Sitting back against the cool shower doors, I soaped my chest, stomach and dick to tease him back. I took extra time on my penis, jerking it as I soaped.

"Stand up and I'll wash your back," he said. I stood and turned around for him.

Hank grabbed a bottle of Nivea shower gel and started to rub me down. Lathering up my back, his strong fingers massaged the creamy liquid into my skin.

When he came to my hips, he reached around to stroke my throbbing hard cock. Then, his hands went to my ass. He poured more shower gel onto his fingers and worked it into my crack. I jumped when his fingertip penetrated my hole, but I couldn't help but bend slightly and open up to it.

Hank slid his finger in all the way to the thick knuckle and it didn't even burn. When the second one slipped inside me, I gave an almost unconscious mewl.

"You're so ready, stud," Hank exclaimed, spanking me hard. He poured a little shower gel onto his cock, then told me to hold onto the chrome towel bar.

I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I bent forward and spread my ass cheeks for him. Admitting I wanted him to fuck me turned me on even more. I felt the impossibly wide head of his prick pushing into my hole, forcing my ass to accommodate all his meat.

When I thought he might rip me apart, his hand went around my cock and he started to stroke it every time he pushed his dick further inside. It was beginning to feel so good, I relaxed for him, letting his dick slide in all the way until his balls hit my ass.

Hank's tongue was on my earlobe and his other arm around my waist, holding me in place. The sensation of him filling me up so very full was overwhelming. Every time he jerked my cock, I almost shot my load.

"Do you like my dick in you?" he whispered. I nodded.

"I love it, fuck me," I said, turning my head so he could kiss me. Hank moved his hips in a circular motion and rubbed something inside me, then pounded me with all he had. I moaned and pushed my ass back to meet the collision. One more stroke of my cock and I was cumming again, squirting hot semen all over the tile.

"Don't you worry about that, I'm gonna fuck you until you're hard again," Hank said, then kissed down the back of my neck.

*** *** *** Eventually, the hot water ran out and Hank swore at the water heater. We finished washing and went back across the hall to Sadie's room. She was still sleeping peacefully, so we crawled into bed with her and picked up where we'd left off.

Hank moved onto his back and told me to sit on his cock after he applied some lubricant to both of us. As I straddled his hips, I was surprised at how easily he slid into me. I never thought I'd love a dick in my ass, but I did. I bounced on top of him like a chick, taking him all the way inside.

He reached up to play with my nipples, pinching them between his fingers. Even from underneath, he still fucked with insatiable power. Leaning forward, I kissed him, sticking my tongue into his soft hot mouth. He'd been right. I was getting hard again.

"Beat off for me," Hank said. For me, it wasn't even an option not to at that point, I was so bursting hard. I took my dick in my hand and stroked, lubing it with the abundance of clear liquid that oozed from me.

Hank's thrusting sped and his eyes glazed over with heat. At the same time I was thinking he was close, I noticed Sadie was awake and watching us. My erection throbbed harder, just knowing she was seeing me fucking her sexy brother. Hank yelled out and smacked his hips up against me, then filled my butt with all his boiling hot cum.

"G'night y'all," Hank mumbled and rolled over when I got off of him.

"Oh, you're still all hard," Sadie said, beckoning me to come to her.

Sliding between her legs and right into her sopping pussy, I pressed my mouth against hers. With her brothers cum drizzling down the crack of my ass, I started to fuck her familiar tightness again. Moving inside a valley filled with my own release from earlier, I plunged deep and fast. Sadie put her legs on my shoulders and I made her cum again and again.

*** *** *** In the week which followed, things I'd never seen before on the Whitney farm opened themselves up for me. I found that Sadie did practically everything naked and that Hank could fuck an endless amount of times in a night.

There was still work to be done and pushing myself to the sexual limit with the two of them didn't help my energy level. Hank and I had bales of straw to put up and the work wasn't going anywhere, no matter how hard our dicks were.

When Sadie brought the daily lemonade out to the barn or wherever we happened to be, she was usually totally naked. Hank insisted there be no fucking around during work unless it was time for a break. Otherwise, we'd never get anything done he said. Of course he was right, but seeing Sadie in the buff bouncing toward us just about made my dick break.

Sadie would always make a point to tell us how horny she was and what she would do about it when she got back to the house. I hated Hank a little for making us endure all the unrequited boners when we could've just fucked her right then and there.

Sunday morning we were put in the field picking up more bales when I saw Sadie drive by on her way to church. Just great, I thought, remembering how her pussy felt on my face the night before.

After a few more hours of backbreaking labor, Sadie was coming back down the driveway in her cute little red VW Beatle. She pulled her car into the field and got out. Hank looked annoyed, but managed to smile at her.

"Hey, boys," she said, smiling. The wind was blowing the short little yellow sun dress she wore. "Isn't it about time for you to have some lunch?"

"Damn, woman, how the hell are we supposed to get any work done with you always distracting us?" Hank yelled.

Sadie didn't get upset, she just laughed and turned to me. I'd had it, stripping my shirt off, I backed her up against the wagon. Then, I saw the angry look on Hank's face and thought better.

"Ryan, I swear to God . . . " He started to say.

Sadie lifted her dress. "I shaved my pussy this morning. It's totally bare now," she said.

She wasn't wearing any panties, which was nothing unusual, but her narrow protruding snatch was bare just like she said. My mouth watered for it. In seconds, I had my jeans and boxers down and was bending Sadie over in front of me, taking her from behind.

Hank sighed and undid his jeans. He took his dick out and shoved it into Sadie's mouth. We took turns fucking her out in the field and when we came, she wanted both loads in her mouth. Personally, I wanted to take her inside and lick her pussy all day long, but that wasn't on Hank's agenda.

Sadie straightened her dress and kissed each of us on the cheek.

"Hey, since you guys will be done soon, why don't we go camping tonight?" she asked.

I shrugged. My parents were in Branson, it wasn't like I had anywhere to be.

"That sounds good, pack everything, and then we'll wash up and head down there before dinner," Hank told her. Sadie went on her merry way.

*** *** *** Camping for Hank and Sadie didn't involve a tent, thank God. Their grandpa had an old fishing cabin down by the creek and they often spent time there to be alone on the rare occasions he was home. The cabin was all right, a little dusty and without electricity.

Hank and I unloaded all the supplies while Sadie cleaned up inside and put sheets on the big old iron bed. I started a fire in the barbeque pit and Sadie put some steaks and potatoes on the grill. All in all, it was far better than any of the camping trips I'd been on before.

After dinner, we sat around drinking beer on the bed. Sadie didn't want to wear clothes and there were too many mosquitos outside for nudity. I stripped down with her, having found that I didn't really like to be dressed anymore either. Hank, who'd had at least a twelve pack already, had been in his underpants most of the night.

I spread Sadie's thighs and tongued her clit. It was the only thing I'd wanted to do all day. The candlelight behind me cast shadows across her flat belly. Wiggling my tongue on her button, I slid fingers inside her tight channel to get her really turned on. She was sweet and juicy just like I thought she would be.

"Ryan," Sadie said, her breath coming in sharp pants. Her pussy gripped my fingers. Making her cum was so easy, it was no wonder she wanted sex all the time.

Hank sucked on her nipples. There was nothing she liked more than for one of us to suck her tits while the other ate or fucked her pussy. Well, there was one thing that would've turned her on more, to see me fuck Hank's ass.

So far, Hank didn't seem very interested. He would let me finger fuck him, but that was it. Sadie liked to ask him to give it up just about every night.

Sadie was cumming; her smooth pussy shuddered around my fingers and her juices drenched me down to the wrist. Hank kissed her mouth and I stroked the growing bulge under his briefs.

Hank was on his hands and knees kissing Sadie when I pulled his undershorts down. The sight of his ass, so firm, yet chunky, gave me an instant erection. He moved between Sadie's spread thighs, licking the folds of her wet pussy.

I licked my thumb and rubbed it over his tight pink asshole. When he didn't protest, I carefully pushed it into the opening. He moaned into Sadie's pussy and I knew he must've been liking it. As he lapped up her juices, I rubbed the tip of my cock where my thumb had been.

"Hank, I want Ryan to fuck you," Sadie told him. He didn't respond, but then again, his tongue was jammed up inside her box.

I took my dick away and used my tongue on him, digging it in between those pretty, plump cheeks. I jerked him off while I licked, pulling his dick out from behind to play with it.

"Do me," Hank said, turning around to look over his shoulder at me. I was more than a little surprised.

Sadie was already up, looking in her bag for the lube. She started to seem a little distressed when she didn't find it for awhile. I was on my knees, on the bed and Hank had started to suck me during his frantic and sudden need for dick.

"Um, Ryan, " Sadie said.

"Don't worry, just grab something," I said.

Giggling, she came back from the kitchen with a stick of butter, probably one from a package I'd seen in the cooler before. I'd been thinking more along the lines of lotion, even sunscreen, but I was in a hurry to get my dick into Hank.

"It's cold, but I think I can get it hot for you," Sadie said, as she dropped the wrapping on the floor.

She put one foot on the edge of the bed and we both watched as she inserted the cold stick of butter into her pussy. A smile crept over her lovely face as the sweet cream butter slid inside her.

On the counter, in the heat of the summer, the butter would've started to melt soon. Inside Sadie, it only took seconds. Hank was on his stomach when she handed me what was left of the stick of butter. I rubbed most of it into Hank's crack, pausing a moment to kiss our girl for her ingenuity. With the rest of it, I greased my cock up and down.

We were a great big mess, but I didn't mind at all once my dick popped inside his ass. It went in easy, just because there was butter everywhere, but he was tight. He was back on his hands and knees. I gave a little push and my cock was sheathed completely inside him. Jesus, what a beautiful, tight ass.

At first, he didn't make a sound, but when I started to thrust, his breathing got harder. Sadie was also kneeling on the bed, with Hank's head resting against her belly. She watched every single move we made with avid interest.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass," Hank moaned and nuzzled Sadie's stomach with his head. "Oh, I think he likes it," she teased, running her fingers through his clean, scruffy hair.

"I know he does, he's still got a great big boner for me," I said. I pumped him slow, teasing his asshole with the tip of my cock and then plunging it back inside.

"Bitches," Hank snarled.

I smacked him hard on the ass, delighting in the way his butt cheek bounced under my hand. Sadie yanked his hair just a bit until he quit bitching. I think both of us expected him to start yelling, but he didn't. Maybe he liked it just a little rough.

Every time I spanked him, he got into it more. I swatted him with my hand, then power fucked his horny ass until he yelled my name. Reaching around him, I stroked his big erection. With every thrust I made, Hank fucked my fist right back.

At last, I felt his asshole tense and his dick begin to spasm. Hank came and semen sprinkled the old white bedspread. I continued to bang his ass, even though he twitched and panted.

"God, I'm so close," I said, breathlessly.

"Cum all over my ass," Hank said. It was more like begging than demanding that time.

Pulling my cock out, I jerked it until I started to cum and then fucked the crack of his ass, riding him until I was empty.

Sadie went to find a towel and I fell over on the bed. I pulled Hank to me and kissed him. She came back and wiped us all off. We were still sticky, but not oozing butter like before.

In moments, Hank was passed out beside me, a smile on his handsome face. Sadie snuggled close to me and we talked until the sun was coming up. "Do you think what Hank and I do makes us gay?" I asked. Sadie laughed.

"No, you're not gay unless you have one of those rainbow stickers on your car."

"Shut up," I said, laughing.

"Does it really matter who you fuck as long as everyone's happy?" She said.

"No, it absolutely does not matter." I wrapped my arms around Sadie's waist and leaned back against Hank's warm back.

"What matters right now is that I'm starving," Sadie said.

"I can make anything for you as long as you don't need butter, because we're fresh out," I said. Sadie and I giggled about that the whole time we were eating our Pop Tarts.

*** *** *** My parents were astounded to come home and find me still holding down my farm job. Not only was I always eager to go to work, but I put in long hours helping Hank on the farm. I'd even enrolled in community college for the fall semester with Sadie's encouragement.

Later that year, when old Mr. Whitney moved to Florida, I moved in with Hank and Sadie. We had to buy a bigger bed, but other than that, no adjustments had to be made.

Sometimes, I think our situation is disturbing, but when I'm nestled in between the two of them, everything seems right in the universe and I can't argue with that kind of perfection.

12