Hot Chocolate

Story Info
Stunning black girl and white man meet and have hot hook-up.
1.5k words
4.36
44.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers

"May I have a cup of hot chocolate and a brownie?" I asked the barista at the coffee shop. I was waiting for my best friend Ashley so we could catch up, and as usual, she was running late. We were both back in our home town after just graduating university. I hadn't seen her since Christmas and we had so much to talk about. I got my drink and brownie and made my way to a table at the side of the cafe, although they tried to conceal it, I knew the guys in the cafe were checking me out. After many years as a skinny teen, I grew to become a sexy 21 year old woman, with dark, smooth skin and curves in all the right places. Such curves accentuated by my figure hugging jeans and my favourite low cut purple top, highlighting my small but perky dark tits.

As I was waiting for Ashley, I began to people watch, some of the guys in the cafe were ok looking, none of them really my type though. As I was watching, the door opened and in walked the most gorgeous man I had ever laid my eyes on! He was tall, about 6 feet, with beautiful pale skin, a slender build with a hint of muscle definition, short brown hair and mesmerizing green eyes. I smiled at him as he walked past my table; he smiled back, lighting up his face. For once I was glad Ashley was always late! As he casually walked up to the counter I had a chance to take in his cute ass. He had nice broad shoulders, I suspect he most play some sort of sport, perhaps rugby. He ordered his drink, and to my surprise, headed in my direction.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked. I told him I was waiting for my friend, but he was welcomed to pull up a chair until she arrived. He did, and introduced himself. I told him my name was Cassie. His name was Andrew; he was 24 years old and was also a recent graduate. Andrew had just finished his teacher training course and was starting going to be a history teacher at the local high school. I couldn't help myself and thought of all the naughty student teacher role playing we could be having back at my place. I had a thing for teachers, and often fantasised about being bent over a teacher's desk, legs spread apart, my school skirt hiked up over my round ass as I am being taken from behind. I nearly let out a moan just thinking about Andrew and I. We enjoyed chatting together. He was very funny and easy to chat too. We both shared a love of modern European history, travelling and music. I could feel the sexual tension between us as we talked, I 'accidently' brushed against his arm when I leant towards him, and the look in his eyes told me he liked it and wanted me too.

We were having such a good time talking I nearly didn't notice when Ashley finally walked in. I introduced the two and we all started talking about the local night life. I suggested that the three of us should go out the following Friday to a new club that just opened. He enthusiastically agreed and left so Ashley and I could finally catch up. Ashley and I enjoyed our time together, catching up on the latest gossip and what happened in our lives in the last 6 months. Talked turned round to Andrew and we both agreed he was one of the hottest guys we've seen in this town!

"So, do you think anything will happen between you two tonight?" Ashley asked me.

"I certainly hope so! He's very cute and we really hit it off," I replied. We decided that going to the club tonight warranted an excuse to go shopping for a new outfit. When I got back from shopping I tried on my new outfit, looked in the mirror and was very impressed with what I saw. I brought a very provocative tight red dress that clung to my ass and emphasised my tits. I put on my sexiest black high heels and made my way to the club. I arrived at the club and Andrew was waiting outside for us, looking very attractive in a buttoned down blue top and jeans. Ashley and her boyfriend arrived moments later and we all went in. Ashley and her boyfriend went ahead, and I took the opportunity to tell Andrew how handsome I thought he looked; he returned the compliment saying he was looking forward to the night. I walked up the steps ahead of him, giving him a good view of my black lacy panties covering my sweet brown ass. Judging by the bulge that was growing in his pants, he liked what he saw.

We lost no time getting to the dance floor, immensely enjoying the music and each other. The crowded club forced us closer together. As I wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled me in by my waist, kissing me slowly. We continued to dance and I felt the bulge in his pants getting bigger and bigger, especially when he cupped my ass with his hands. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with each passing minute. I longed to have his dick inside me, fucking me rough on my couch, bed, bending me over the desk as he spanked my ass. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him now. I said good bye to Ashley and we quickly left the club, heading back to my place.

We barely got through the door before he pushed me up against the wall, hiked up my dress and put his hands down my panties. I moaned in pleasure as he rubbed my swollen clit, I was so wet and horny and I couldn't wait to have Andrew inside of me. I undid his belt, slid his jeans down, revealing his huge cock straining against his boxers. He was big, about 7 inches and thick. I got down on my knees, ran by fingers across his package just to tease him. I looked up and saw the look of intense desire on his face. I pulled down his pants, and his cock sprang forth begging me to suck it. I slowly licked his cock from the base to the tip of his cockhead. "Suck my balls please Cassie," he begged and I happily obliged. I drew small circles around each ball with the tip of my tongue, before taking them both in my mouth, sucking gently as I started giving him a hand job. His gasps of pleasure told me he was enjoying it. "Oh Cassie, I want to fuck that black pussy of yours," he said before pulling me up and kissing me.

I led him to my bed and slowly undressed for him. Unzipping my dress and revealing my black panties and matching black see-through bra. I stood in front of him, unhooking my bra, revealing my perky brown tits and erect black nipples. He pulled me closer, and used his tongue to run circles around my nipples. He started to gently bite my nipples, the sensations of pain and pleasure souring through my body, making my already wet pussy wetter and wetter. I took off my panties and guided his hand towards my dripping wet pussy, he rub my clit for a while before he slid a finger in, then another. "Faster, faster," I gasped as his fingers brushed over my g-spot. It was so fucking good that my pussy juices were running down his hand as he fingered me deeply.

I was horny and begged him to fuck me right now. He pushed me down on the bed, before getting between my legs. He placed the tip of his white cock against the entrance of my black cunt, looked up and smiled at me knowing how much I wanted him inside of me. He easily entered my pussy, and I looked down enjoying the sight of his thick white cock fucking my dark cunt. I ran my fingers over his back, begging him to be rough, to fuck me hard and fast. He kissed me before putting my legs over his shoulders and drilled my tight cunt. His 7 inch cock hit my g-spot with every hard thrust. I used my hand to rub my clit, driving us both wild. Soon I couldn't help myself and screamed out his name in pleasure as I orgasm and gushed all over his cock.

"Wow! That sounded like an intense one. Now it's my turn," he said to me when my orgasm finally subsided. He laid down on the bed, and I wrapped my full lips around his cock. My tongue swirled around his cockhead as I started to blow him. I slowly started to take his thick cock deeper and deeper down my throat, before I finally managed to deep throat his entire 7 inch cock. By the way he was breathing heavily I knew he was about to cum soon. I worked my magic running my tongue all over his cock until he shot his load down my throat, gasping in pleasure. I licked the cum from around my lips before I kissed him.

I went to my closet, brought out my naughty school girl outfit and wooden ruler.

"I hope you are ready for round two."

Cassie864
Cassie864
66 Followers