Hot Couplings - Decisions

Story Info
Traci makes a revelation...
1.2k words
3.11
15k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final true story in the Jake and Traci series....thanks for your views and votes.

_________________________


Jake was at the calendar, counting the days from the last time he had what he considered a great conversation with Traci; it was about 10 days ago. She had gone down to visit her mom and grandmother for Mother's Day. During her stay there, they texted each other like schoolkids, talking about what was up, but also about how much they missed each other and what it would be like when they reunited. Jake knew how great that could be, so he was looking forward to it in a big way.

When she returned, it was as if they hadn't talked at all: days without contact and when it did occur, seemingly distant. Jake knew all too well she was a girl who liked her distance, but this seemed too distant, too far, for his liking.

It was a good week before they made plans to get together, for car shopping, she offered. On the day, Jake thought perhaps they could meet at his house first, before setting off on their journey. That really was for her benefit. He wanted a chance to be with her, to hold her, love her and kiss her in a way that proved without a doubt, how he felt about her.

He left work a half hour early, no excuse really, just left, so he could get home and pretty up the place: chocolates for her, some of her favourite flowers, a drink she had casually mentioned she liked. He wanted to make an impression...

In a few minutes she arrived, as beautiful as ever, yet with a distant aura about her. As he ushered her in and attempted to give her the kiss he had been saving up, she met his lips with a thin peck. Not what he was hoping for, but being the eternal optimist, he accepted it and led her into the kitchen where all of his offerings were displayed.

As he detailed each item, she nodded in assent, then took the next 10 minutes to dress-down her ex via text, while Jake waited hopefully for some evidence of a returned interest. Between stabs at the keyboard, she noted the drink was very sweet, the flowers reminded her of her grandfather's funeral, and he should help himself to a piece of chocolate....

Once finished her messaging, Jake again was hopeful they would have opportunity now to touch, kiss; to reconnect. As he moved in, she hesitated, then informed him she had something to say. With that, Jake felt his world shake and crumble, waiting for the inevitable....and so it came. She had been re-thinking her previous decade long relationship with her former live-in, who now wanted her back. He admitted his failings and offered her everything he had, should she reconsider their relationship and give it another try.

For Jake, this was the predictable stab in the heart. He had loved her like no other. Period. And while she said she hadn't made up her mind, he could tell in her voice, her body language, that she was now merely delivering the news.

As they stared awkwardly about the room, they both touched in a genuine way for the first time that night; light caresses really, indicative of their fondness and memories of each other.

The caresses were accompanied by gentle brushes of lips past cheeks, as they both sought to comfort and be comforted. Lips passing soon found their counterparts and were followed by hungry probings as tongues darted in and past each other.

Their passion, hunger and sadness was now being fueled by deliberate touching of thighs, breast and genitals, as they continued to explore their last enjoyment of each other.

Within minutes, Jake scooped her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs, gently depositing her on his bed that only they had loved on. A bed christened only with their love, and now, soon to be their tears.

Never had their unbuttoning, unbuckling, unzippering been so tender or so sad. They both knew this was their last time, even without saying a word that it was so. As they both removed each other's clothing, item by item, they took in the visual feast which was going to last them a lifetime.

As Traci sank to her knees and took Jake in her mouth, he revelled in the joy of her acceptance, yet brimmed with sadness at knowing this would be the last time he would see her perfectly formed bum swaying from side to side while she pleasured him.

When he picked her up and gently laid her on the bed, he did so with the look in his eyes of a man who knows he will never see this sight again.

Seeing Jake stand before her, Traci opened herself to his gentle probing, allowing him into her, for what they both knew would be the last time. For Traci, this was the last time to feel the physicality of him, but also to feel the depth of his love for her, in a way she had never seen it reflected in his eyes before.

His eyes bore the look of man in pure and total love, yet they were tinged with the sadness of a man rejected. She saw this, knew from where it came and wanted to take it all away. She wanted to make him happy, yet she also knew there were things her former lover could offer that he couldn't.

Seeing him enter her and feeling him inside her, she saw in him a tenderness to his movements that she knew was his gift to her. This gift of an equisite memory, one for both him and her.

As he continued to stroke her, pause, then continue, his changing tempo reflected the rise and fall in their love. She loved him, this she knew, but with her former she had history, security and a knowingness; something Jake had not proven to her.

Feeling his love for her, she wanted to give him the gift of a lasting memory of pleasure. She urged him on, to take her, to enjoy her, so that in some small way she could balance the scales of their time together and allow her to leave with some measure of contribution. And as Jake heaved himself on her, she embraced him in a loving touch that neither of them had felt previously.

They lay on the bed for some time, reflecting, chatting, but mostly just being quiet. Neither wanted to acknowledge the inevitable leaving, or the inevitable finality of their brief time together. As final kisses, touches and tears were exchanged, they silently dressed and went back downstairs.

Mutual bravado at the front door and a short walk to her car was followed by another deep, heartfelt embrace. They gazed deeply and fully into each other's eyes, knowing that this was the last time they would see those smiles, those tears....

With a lump in his throat and tears welling up, Jake backed away while Traci started her car. As she pulled away, they waved one final time to each other....and to their love.