Hot Day Dreams

Story Info
Everyone has sexual daydreams about forbidden fruit.
1.5k words
3.84
32.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

Jasmine went into work as she did everyday, she was a maid for a rich businessman. Jasmine was beautiful, deep brown eyes, ebony complexion and kissable lips. She had a body that any man would die to protect, 5'3 in her stocking feet, full subtle breasts, narrow waist and hips that made every man who seen her look twice. But she lacked the self-confidence that most women with her looks had.

Letting herself in quietly, she walked through the house going to the kitchen, "Might as well start in there," she thought. Going through the hallway to the kitchen she met her boss, dressed in only a towel. "Oh," she squealed, "Mr. Smith, you startled me!" Her boss looking embarrassed stammered, "Umm, I didn't think you came so early on Sundays. I'm sorry to be undressed like this."

"No problem, Mr. Smith, you're covered up enough and it is your house," she said smiling as he hurried past her and up the stairs. Chuckling to herself, from her fright, Jasmine started to clean up. The phone rang so Jasmine picked it up, as her boss yells that he has it. Talking to his girlfriend again, Jasmine knew she had some time; so she grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the table and let her mind wander.

Still with that image in her head of him in the towel, she thought about him. She smiled, even in her daydreams she thought of him as Mr. Smith. He was in his early forty's and still great looking. Being full blood Cherokee, he was as dark as her with the deepest, softest brown eyes. About 6'2, he wore his almost black hair to his shoulders and his hands were huge. She giggled to herself when she thought about what they said about hands and feet. Sometimes just the way he looked at her, eyes probing her soul, he could make her tremble with excitement.

She was thinking of things she would do to Mr. Smith while she smiled to her self as she thought it. Walking into the kitchen, seeing him in his towel. Standing there and watching him unobserved as he got his coffee. While he stirred the cream and sugar into it, she would walk over and grab his towel and jerk it off. Gasping, he flips around to see what's going on. She would be standing there looking at his naked body, so muscular, so dark. Even limp, his dick was so big, smiling she starts biting lightly and licking around his nipples. Nibbling all the way around one way and then licking it back the other!

He just stands there not sure what to do, but from the swelling his cock is doing, he likes it. She would keep licking both of his nipples, holding onto his firm ass, squeezing it tightly. Both his little buds are so hard and taste so good, that she wants to taste the rest of him. She begins to lick down his belly as he starts to caress her hair murmuring, "Oh Jasmine, yes honey, you do that so good." His long thick cock has risen to meet her as she rubs it against her face, almost lovingly.

Turning her head she flicks her tongue against it as it jerks compulsively, just very lightly. Moaning, Mr. Smith grabs the counter for support for his shaking legs as she teases him by licking everywhere but his cock. He is whimpering, "Please baby, suck my cock, please!" he begs her Looking up at him, she smiles, "You want me to lick your cock, honey. You want me to suck on your beautiful hard cock?"

"Oh God, baby, PLEASE!" he begged. Chuckling, she thrust his hard cock into her mouth. Licking the pre cum off, he gasped at what she was doing to him! "Mmmm damn honey, you taste good," she whispered. Feeling his cock swelling more she knew it would not be long till he shot in her mouth. Deep throating him as he pumped her face, he started to moan louder and started to tremble.

He grabbed her head hard and starting thrusting his throbbing cock into her mouth. "Ahhhhhh, god baby, yessssss!" he screamed. Slamming into her mouth, he shot his load hard. Licking him clean, she stood up smiling at him and started to walk away. Mr. Smith grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back, causing her to yelp with surprise.

"Oh no you don't, Jasmine, this is not a one way street!" Mr. Smith chuckled. Turning her around, laughing at the surprised look on her face. He leaned in and kissed her deep and hard. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, tasting himself on her lips and that seemed to excite him more. Running their arms up and down each other's backs as they explore, the depth of each other's mouths.

Releasing her lips, Mr. Smith looked into Jasmine's eyes, and seeing her excitement he wanted to give her more. Nibbling at her neck, he sighed with contentment as he had thought about this for a long time. Unbuttoning the top of her uniform, he licked and nibbled his way down to her black lacy bra. She gasped as he licked and nibbled on her nipples through her bra. The warmth of his tongue and the lace against her nibble felt so good. She pushed her breasts against his mouth as she held the back of his head, moaning softly.

Her bra unfastened in the front so it was easy to free her voluptuous breasts. She loved the feel of the air as it swirled around her nipples, while they were wet. While feeding on her beautiful tits, his hand wandered down to her soaking wet pussy. She whimpered as he flicked her clit with his finger. "No, this would not do!" he thought. "I have to taste her, she smells so good, so hot!"

Grabbing her around the waist, he lifted her up to the breakfast nook table and laid her down. Pushing her skirt up, he just stood there and stared, "God she is beautiful," he thought looking at her. Laying on the table, her breasts out for him to enjoy, her skirt pushed up so he could see the tendrils of moist pubic hair coming out of her thong. As her chest heaved up and down with excitement, he could see the juices resting on her pussy lips. Her heavenly scent wafting into the air, as he bent down to drink from her fountain of excitement.

She jumped as he stabbed his tongue at her clit through her panties; it was so hard and swollen. Lifting her ass in the air, he licked her like an all day sucker, she squealed and grabbed his head. Smiling to himself, he knew she would like that! Grabbing her underwear, he pulled them roughly off. In his excitement he heard them tear but it was worth the price of a new pair. He dove back into her hot mound as she moaned loudly while clinching her pussy muscles again his tongue. Her head thrashed back and forth as he sucked and nibbled the feast she laid before him.

He could feel the excitement and tension building in her as she started to tremble. God, he had never been with a woman that excited him so much. One that was so honest, true, so fucking hot! Pulling his face away, reluctantly as she protested loudly, he stood up. His throbbing cock standing straight up as he aimed it at her love hole and pulled her by the hips toward him hard and fast. She let out a loud holler at the unexpected and really welcome stabbing of his hard member.

As excited as they both were he knew it would not take long for them to go over the edge! He slammed in and out of her as he could feel her massaging his dick with her cunt muscles. Grabbing and releasing him with her tight hole. Bucking up against him as she growled loudly, he felt her lose any control that she had. Feeling her cum exploding over his throbbing love muscle was more than he could take. With a holler, he exploded inside her! Slamming into to her with a force that was sliding her back and forth on the table, they both were consumed with lust as they kept cumming!

Slowing down, as they were both so totally satisfied, he pulled her up to him, still inside of her. Looking deep into her soul, he captured her lips again and kissed her gently. She knew it was the best time either had ever had and it would not be the last time! She had never been so completely sated and hoped he felt the same way.

Watching Jasmine daydreaming, Mr. Smith had said her name a few times without any results. The emotions running across her face, the hard nipples, the heavy breathing, he wondered what she was thinking about! "Jasmine!" he said a little louder. She jumped like she'd been shot! Flipping around she seen Mr. Smith standing there, smiling at her, her face red. All she could do is stand there and giggle!

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers