Hot Days of Summer

Story Info
Sister uses game to teach brother about masturbation.
1k words
4.26
312.5k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowb
Willowb
9 Followers

This is a true story that happened the summer of 1974.

During the summer my older sister Hilary and I stayed at home while my parents worked. Because we lived in the Texas heat, we would always wear the least amount of clothing possible to stay cool. My sister would always wear tight shorts with a bikini top and T-shirt.

Usually boredom would set in each day after playing board games and looking through my baseball card collection. The boredom would invariably turn to wrestling or other physical games with my sister to burn off energy. I began to notice a pattern develop during these wrestling matches that would find my sister sitting on top of me, holding both my hands down with one hand, and tickling me with the other.

Being a virgin and very naive, it took a while for me to figure out that Hilary was tickling me so I would squirm around while she ground her scantly clad mound against my crotch until she had an orgasm.

After taking half the summer for me to figure out my sister’s motive, I began to help her out by uncontrollably becoming rock hard while she rubbed her pussy against my dick. Needless to say it started becoming easier for her to get me in such a vulnerable position. It became hard to act like I didn’t want this so called torture put upon me.

Once she realized I was becoming aroused as well, she began to let my arms go free and not pin them to the floor. Becoming braver during one of our sessions, I "accidentally" brushed my hand against her tit while pretending to fight her off. Now my sister has very nice tits (I’m guessing close to a D cup at the time) so it was not hard to miss them hanging in front of me. Scared she would say something; I was surprised when she did nothing. So I decided to go further and put both hands on each breast while pretending to push her off. This must have been just what she needed because she pushed back against my hands and ground harder to achieve what I later realized was a strong orgasm.

After a week off casually squeezing and brushing her tits, the game took a very different turn. We started wrestling while she wore only her bikini bottom and T-shirt without her bikini top. This now gave my hands full access to her large tits with only the T-shirt between them. This also afforded me the opportunity to see her pussy lips pucker out of the thin bikini material and little wisps off black pubic hair peak out the sides while she ground into my hard on.

By now we were fully aware of each other’s motives and the game became more erotic. I was now running my hands up under her shirt and squeezing her tits at will while she would rub against my hard on while casually running her hand against her crotch and my dick. Soon my sister was fully fingering herself while I played with her tits and rubbing my dick with her other hand.

Being a virgin this was all new territory to me, especially when I shot my first load into my shorts while her hand was rubbing my cock. Not knowing what was happening, my sister told me to relax, that it was a normal thing that happens to boys. She then took my cock out and starting jacking me off to show me how it’s done. Pretty soon I was hard again and shooting another load all over her hand. WOW, if this was normal, I should have been doing this a lot more because it felt great!

By now our game had progressed to both of us becoming naked during the course of our little wrestling matches. She would grind her pussy against my rock hard dick until I came on my stomach and she had an orgasm. Sometimes if she came before me she would sit there with her legs spread and jack me off while I played with her tits and stared at her beautiful pussy, wide open for me to see. Knowing the fixation I now had with her pussy, she asked if I would like to touch it. Of course like a bull in a china shop I practically gave her pussy a black eye rushing to touch it. She then showed me the proper way to rub it and soon she was in the clutches of another orgasm.

What started as a game had now turned into full throttle, mutual masturbation sessions. She would try various positions with me on top rubbing my cock against her and shooting on her stomach. Her favorite would be her sitting in my dad’s lounge chair, legs spread wide and I would stand in front of her. She would then jack me off while she fingered herself and I would shoot cum all over her hand and pussy which she would rub all over herself. Another variation would have me rubbing her asshole while she played with her tits and pussy until I came on her and she would orgasm. During all these games I would never put my fingers or dick in her, she would never allow me to enter her.

Towards the end we became more oral. She would let me lick her pussy and suck on her tits while she would casually suck my cock then finish me with her hand. The closest we ever came to actually fucking was while she was sitting in the chair with me licking her pussy and fingering her asshole. She reached down, grabbed my dick, and asked me to fuck her. She pulled me up and started rubbing my cock head up and down her slit while I sucked her tits. But that’s as far as I got before she achieved orgasm and I shot my load all over and semi-into her pussy while she rubbed the head up and down her slit.

At the end of the summer she went off to college and we never resumed our summer games. She did however reward me before she left with what is still the best blowjob I have ever received. Oh, how I miss those long, hot, days of summer.

Willowb
Willowb
9 Followers