Hot Days of Summer Again

Story Info
Sister's visit brings back memories of past.
1.4k words
4.28
98.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowb
Willowb
9 Followers

Let me start by saying this is a true story. It is the continuation of events that I wrote about previously. I thought the sexual awakening my sister and I shared a long time ago would never be rekindled. That was until last week when my sister came to visit.

Hilary called me on Friday night to ask if she could stay with me for the week in Dallas while she attends some sort of x-ray technician seminars and classes. My sister now lives in Wichita with her husband and two kids. I said sure since I hadn't seen her in over a year.

When she arrived, it was the first time I could remember us being alone since we were kids. All the old feelings of our masturbation sessions just started boiling up in me. The sexual tension was extremely high. My sister is not drop-dead gorgeous, but she is a very beautiful women that will turn heads. She is about 5' 10" with long brunette hair. She dresses rather conservatively which hides her gorgeous small D breasts. I was hoping beyond my wildest dreams that we could continue where we left off as kids.

After Hilary unpacked her bags she headed for the shower. She said it was a long drive and she needed to freshen up. When she was finished she came into the living room where I was watching TV dressed in a large t-shirt. From where she sat across the room I could see her fabulous long legs all the way up to her panties. She must have noticed me staring because I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. We talked about how things were going since she moved from Dallas to Wichita and how the kids were doing. She then said she was tired and needed to go to bed. As she got up she said she had made reservations for us at a local club her and her husband used to go to and would I mind joining her. I said that sounded great and then she kissed me on the cheek and said it's a date. Getting a kiss from my sister and watching her ass as she walked to her bedroom sent shivers down my spine. I looked down and realized I had an enormous hard on that needed my attention right away.

The next night my sister and I prepared to go on our "date." When she came out I nearly hit the floor. She was wearing a short little black dress that showed her ample cleavage and high heals. I was a little embarrassed when she said "stop drooling or your date might think you are a naughty boy."

We drove across town to a club called Sans Souci. I had never heard of the place but my sister said don't worry, we'll have fun. She then leaned over, kissed me on the cheek again and said, "just pretend you're my husband tonight."

Once inside, I realized this wasn't your ordinary club when I noticed two girls were slow dancing together and making out. Hilary just laughed at me and said relax, it's just a very progressive club. I had never thought of my sister as being progressive before. We sat down, and after a few drinks my sister proceeded to drag me onto the dance floor. I was having a great time bumping and grinding with her when we meet another couple, Ben and Alexa. They were much younger than we were.

Ben was blond with striking blue eyes and Alexa was a very petite brunette with short sassy hair. We began to talk on the dance floor then switched partners. After a few dances Alexa asked me to sit with her and get another drink. As we talked I noticed my sister and Ben were really getting close on the dance floor. She was rubbing her leg between his crotch and her was feeling up her ass. Alexa noticed that I was starring and asked if I minded her husband getting close to my wife. I not sure if I was more surprised by Alexa calling Hilary my wife, or her hand sliding over and grabbing my hard cock through my pants. "I guess not," she said as I leaned over and started kissing her. I reached up under her mini skirt and started feeling her swollen pussy through her thong.

When my sister and Ben came back to the table we all agreed to go back to my place. Hilary and Ben got in the back seat and Alexa sat next to me as I drove home. On the way I couldn't keep my eyes off the rear view mirror watching my married sister make out with a man she met an hour earlier. She saw me staring and winked. Then her head disappeared to his lap and I saw a look of bliss on his face. From what I could hear he was getting an awesome blowjob. Alexa had my cock out and was stroking me but all I could think of was the great blowjob my sister gave me as a kid and Ben's hands on those beautiful tits with her big aeriolas.

When we arrived at my house we all went straight to the bedroom. We all stripped down and Alexa made a move for Hilary. Alexa was gorgeous. She had a bald pussy and small tits with very puffy nipples. I couldn't wait to suck on them. I wasn't sure how my sister would react, but she took the initiative and started fingering Alexa's pussy. Hilary then pushed Alexa on the bed and started to lick her from pussy to asshole. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and then Ben said "you sure have a wild wife." Hilary heard this and said "that's right husband, why don't you get behind me and fuck your wife's cunt."

Her pussy and ass looked just as I remembered. A nice patch of dark hair above those dark swollen lips. I sunk my cock into her to the hilt and started pumping. My pumping must have been mashing her face into Alexa's cunt as I heard Alexa start to really moan. I continued to fuck my sister and thumb her asshole when she let out a cry that she was cumming. Ben had climbed onto the bed and was sucking on Hilary's tits. Then something took me by complete surprise. Ben reached over, took my hand, and placed it on his huge cock. He started to move my fist up and down. This is the first time I had ever been this close to another cock, let alone touch it. Then my sister said "come on honey, I want to see you suck Ben's cock while I suck his wife's cunt."

My head was swirling. I don't know if it was hearing my sister's encouragement or the fact that I was getting so much pleasure finally fucking her, but I did something I never imagined doing. I pulled out of Hilary and got into a 69 with Ben. At first it was very strange having a cock in my mouth, but when he started sucking on mine I really got into it. Then Alexa reached up and started fingering my asshole. That was all I could take as I blew my load down Ben's throat. Hilary then encouraged me to suck him off by saying "go for it honey, take his load in your mouth and deposit it in your wife's cunt." The next thing I knew I was jacking him off while his cock head was shooting streams of hot cum into my mouth. I rolled off Ben to see Hilary roll on her back and prop her legs up a nd present her pussy and ass to me. I put my head between her legs and gave her pussy a very wet french kiss. Her cunt tasted just like I remembered. She was so hot she begged me to lick her asshole as well. Alexa then took my place tonguing her ass while I laid back and enjoyed the view. I proceeded to get hard again and fucked Alexa from behind while squeezing those puffy nipples and my sister sucked off Ben.

I woke up the next morning not believing what had happened. Me doing another guy? And my sister? Then I felt a hand start stroking my cock. I look over at my sister lying next to me with her beautiful brunette hair falling all over the pillow. She smiled and said "what's the matter, don't you want to fuck your wife again?'"

Willowb
Willowb
9 Followers