Hot Donna Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband wants her to cock tease.
2k words
4.41
78.5k
21

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Rob and I were getting along much better now that I was flirting and exposing myself when we were out. He was so attentive to me it was like we were first dating, bringing me little presents or taking me shopping, especially if he thought I might purchase something that was just a tad revealing, and of course now I did. The hardness of his cock certainly had me convinced this turned him on but I have to admit I still didn't get it.

"Don't you enjoy it when you can see a guy can't take his eyes off you?" he wondered.

"They aren't looking at me Rob, they are looking down my blouse or up my skirt, watching me walk, checking me out all the time."

"That's what guys do honey, they check out chicks, and if you are not a hot one, they stop looking. When you are being a cock teaser do they just look once or do they watch you all the time?"

I smiled and thought of the various guys that had an opportunity to see me dressed quite sexily the last couple of times out.

"All guys try and sneak as long a peek as they can, if they are cute and close I like to let them have a peek at my boobs or legs, then watch their eyes as they come back to mine. Some look right at me, then check me out as I am watching them, showing me they are brave enough to look as I am obviously dressed like that to let them look." I shuddered a little as I thought of the hot lusty looks I have received over the past few weeks.

"Then there are the shy ones." I giggled, "They look, see that I have caught them looking and turn all red and embarrassed."

"So you prefer the brave ones over the embarrassed ones?" Rob inquired.

"No, the excitement is to watch them looking at me and enjoying me, watching their eyes get dark as they check me out, then for them to make eye contact with me and see that I know they are looking, want them to, dressed for them, that's when I start to get hot."

"That's what make me hard too baby, knowing they are looking at your low cut top or short skirt, but how do you get them to keep checking you out once they get caught?"

"Once I catch their eye I like to give them a little smile." I whispered, looking over at my husband, my eyes smoky as I licked my lips and gave him a sensuous smile, then running my fingers along his arm. "Then make a little body contact with him if I can."

"I let my eyes look deeply into his for a moment, then let them drop to my open blouse or short skirt, letting him know I am aware of what I am doing, knowing I am letting him have a peek, then smile at him again, letting him know I am enjoying him looking also, want him to look even more, encouraging him to take his time, maybe even rewarding him with a little more." I purred as I leaned into my husband, letting my blouse open even more.

"Ben is coming to town next week, would you like to go to dinner with him?" Rob asked, knowing I enjoyed Ben's humour and flirtations.

"I would love to go." I admitted, "But may not be able to dress quite as risque as you would like."

"No pressure Hot Donna." Rob quickly stated. "Do your very best."

When the dinner evening with Ben, one of my husbands general managers came around I had settled on a red and white striped silk blouse, unbuttoned quite low but with a half cup brassiere, I was too nervous to flash a nipple. A short and tight black skirt and 3 inch heels made me feel sexy but not too showy, and the skirt seemed long enough I didn't wear any panties. Rob took my bra in stride, understanding my concerns and seemed very pleased that I was smooth and bare beneath my skirt.

We met in the cozy bar of a big hotel downtown, I waited as Ben and Rob shook hands, smiling as my eyes took in Ben all dressed up in a suit, looking very handsome, then leaning in for a hug and a kiss as we said hello. We sat at a low bar table with big overstuffed chairs and ordered some drinks. Ben was directly across from me and I caught his eyes enjoying the view down my blouse more than once. I had no qualms about him enjoying my breasts as they were encased in lovely lace and went out of my way to lean forward to take a sip of my drink as often as possible. I could see Rob had noticed also and was smiling encouragement to me.

We had quite a few cocktails, Ben is a very talented storyteller so we were laughing and comfortable where we were so decided to eat dinner in the bar instead of the dining room. It was a little awkward as the table was low but we all managed quite well. Towards the end of dinner I excused myself to use the ladies room and ran into our waitress, a cute woman with a winning smile. She grinned at me as she was washing up, telling me what a lucky lady I was with two young men taking me out for the evening. I laughed and told them they weren't that young and that one of them was my husband.

"Ah" she exclaimed, "so a planned menage a trois for you this evening, I'm so jealous."

I looked at her with some confusion on my face and asked what she meant.

"Neither one of them can take their eyes off you and you are teasing both of them so much I'm sure they will burst their zippers if you continue, I just surmised you would be taking both of them to bed with you this evening."

I assured her tonight only my husband would be going home with me then asked her about my teasing and their zippers. She laughed and smiled at me, taking my hands in hers.

"Oh dearie you may not realize what you are doing but I'm quite sure you do. Your blouse is undone to show off your breasts, and you make sure they can see them as you are always bent over, and your short skirt is letting them both know you are shaved quite bald below. Have you not noticed how hard their peckers are in their slacks?"

I admitted I was dressed to tease but had not realized how effective I had been, but promised I would check them out as soon as I went back. The waitress grinned and asked which one was my husband and I described Rob.

"Would you mind then if I took the other one for the evening when you are done?" She asked, "No sense wasting a good looking man that you have got all randy and ready."

I shook my head and told her she was free to move in on Ben as soon as we left.

She smiled and then asked me to make sure to keep the kettle boiling.

"Keep him hard and thick for me will you please." she giggled, and all I could do was nod as she left.

It took me a minute or two to make sense of everything I had just heard, how are waitress could see I was flirting with two men, how they were both hard for me, and now I had given one of them to her after I had got him all hot and bothered. I went out to the table and took my seat, noticing now how low I sat and how short my skirt got as I sat back. As I leaned forward for my drink to let them both catch another look at my breasts I could see it caused my skirt to ride up. I decided to sit back in my chair and get comfortable, crossing my legs and watching Ben's eyes. Rob couldn't see my legs as the arms on my chair blocked his view but I was dead on straight with Ben. As he noticed I had my drink in my hand and was not leaning forward his eyes moved from my breasts to my legs. He noticed how short my skirt was and started to slouch down a little in his seat, trying to lower his eyes so they were more on an even level with legs. For him to do that it made him spread his legs and more or less present his crotch to me. I checked him out and saw no noticeable bulge, then slowly crossed my legs again, mu skirt riding up just a little more. Once I had his attention I uncrossed my legs and let them slip about a hand width apart as I leaned forward to set my glass back on the table. His eyes wavered to my breasts for a minute, men are so predictable, but quickly settled back on my parted legs and the view between. Within moments I could see a lump forming in his pants, turning into a formidable bulge. I could feel my body flush with excitement as I realized he could not hide it if he wanted to continue looking so I could now enjoy him at my leisure. Our waitress came over and flirted a little with us, spending time on Ben, her eyes moving over his bulge then moving to Robs crotch. Obviously Rob could see I had excited Ben and it had caused a predicament in his trousers also. The waitress gave me a quick smile and a wink and was off to fetch more drinks.

We finished this last round of drinks and called it a night. I had taken every opportunity to tease Ben as I bent forward to take my glass my legs would part a little, then would slowly move back together, his eyes focused on the bare triangle of flesh between my legs. As Ben paid the bill we said our good-nights, his body hot and his lips damp as he gave me a goodnight kiss and hug. Rob surprised me by saying he had booked us a room as he wasn't sure how late we would be staying out and had packed a small overnight bag for us. He could hardly wait to get me to the room for a very passionate flurry of sex, he knew I had excited Ben all evening and was lusting for his cock teaser wife.

The next morning I woke first and noticed Rob had packed my gym shoes and sweats so I dressed quietly and slipped out of our room to the elevator. As the doors opened I noticed our waitress from the night before was already on, looking the worse for wear. She smiled sheepishly at me and asked how my night was, then told me she had spent the night with Ben.

"I'm sure he was fantasizing that you were in his bed, not me." She whispered, " But he was still quite a treat in the sack."

i asked her what she meant by that and she giggled and asked for my e-mail address.

"I'll send you a picture, you'll see what I mean." she grinned

About 15 minutes later as I am running on the treadmill I receive a message on my phone. I open it to find a picture of the waitress, her face turned to the camera, a man's hand on her head, I recognize the ring as the one Ben wears from his school. She is holding an enormous thick cock in her hand, the shaft and large dark head are wet and shiny, her lips are also wet and swollen, the corners turned up in a smile. She has obviously just been sucking on Ben's cock when the picture was taken, I can see his arm stretched out to take it, and they must have timed it for just after he has cum for her as a string of his cream hangs between her lips and his cock slit.

I have to get off the treadmill before I hurt myself.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers