Hot Donna Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband wants her to tease cock.
4.1k words
4.49
59.1k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

A couple of weeks later the World Cup was in full swing, and Rob asked if I would like to take in a game at one of the sports bars on the other side of town.

"I'll pick a game between a South American team and a European team." he shared, "Lot's of passionate young men for you to cock tease."

I was more than ready for another evening out, no cooking, no dishes, the chance to dress sexy and flirt with lots of virile young men.

"Sure Rob, anything special you want me to wear?" I inquired, and he laughed.

"You have been doing an excellent job in picking your own outfits honey, and it was me picking your outfits in the past that had us fighting."

"I know but that's in the past." I explained, "I'm starting to enjoy being your little cock teasing wife. I promise to wear something very hot."

When Rob picked the evening I slipped into one of my favorite skirts, my little white one, and matched it with a tight black sweater. It buttoned up the front and was way too small, meant to be worn unbuttoned over another shirt but I did up a few buttons, leaving lots of bare breast and large gaps between the straining buttons. The material was stretched so thin the pinkness of my nipples and aureole was visible in the right light. Long tanned legs in 4 inch high heels and I was dressed, and Rob's wolf whistle confirmed I would be very popular.

We arrived early to get a good seat up at the bar, nice high stools for me to perch on, starting the evening with tequila shooters and cold Mexican beer. Not a fancy restaurant but good appetizers so we just grazed on finger foods and more beer as the place filled up. A table of six guys settled in near us as I switched to wine, I like the sensuous way one can flirt over the rim of a wine glass, and turned in my seat to pretend I was watching the TVs behind them, giving them a chance to enjoy my outfit.

Without any doubt they were enjoying my boobs and legs but it was adoration from afar. We would shout the odd catcall back and forth to each other, lots of big silly smiles but no plausible way of getting together as their table was more than full. The bartender was very attentive when I spun back to face him but it certainly was not the best situation. I sighed dramatically to Rob, explained my problem and told him I was going to take the long way to the ladies.

Lot's of groups of self absorbed young men all over the bar and I certainly made eye contact with many of them, but nothing caught my eye until I spied a group dropping whiskey shots into their beer glasses and draining them dry as they egged each other on. I smiled at all of their male back patting, catching the eye of one who quickly nudged the others until I was confronted by the five of them. All of them had killer smiles and had the wattage turned up as I was quickly surrounded, I now know how a deer feels when a wolf pack culls her from the herd, although this group of wolves had surrounded a cougar I thought, giggling a little as my eyes surveyed the man wall in front of me.

They opened with the normal hi pretty lady small talk, asking where I was going, who was I with, who was I cheering for, could they buy me a drink, did I want to sit with them, it just went on and on so I put my finger on the ringleaders lips.

"What's your name handsome?" I asked, then moved my fingers from his lips.

"Mike." he said, then got ready to say more so I quickly moved closer to him and put my finger back on his lips.

" Mike, nice to meet you, I'm going to the washroom but taking the long way around to check out the crowd. So far you guys are the most interesting...What else..Oh yeah, I'm here with my hubby and we've been partying with a bunch of guys over there." I take my finger form his lips and point vaguely, letting Mike and his buddies have a chance to look over my breasts jiggling a little just for them.

He introduces his buddies and they all take their eyes from my cleavage at least long enough to give me a big smile. Mike is holding me by the elbow and my hand is pressed against his chest as he invites me to have a drink and sit with them as I have already told him they were interesting. I let my fingers lightly rub along his chest.

"Sounds lovely Mike but you guys don't even have drinks yourselves right now and none of you have a seat, so none for me, and these heels are too high for me to stand around in all night."

I kiss my fingers and press them to his lips as I walk away, putting a little extra swish to my butt as I can feel at least five pairs of eyes checking out my ass. Before leaving the ladies room I give my nipples a little twist, they are already hard and long enough to be obscene but a little longer is always good. I continue to check out the crowd as I walk back towards Rob when I feel an arm wrap around my waist.

"We found you a stool , now you have to come and have a drink with us."

He leaves his arm around me as he guides me back to where is group is waiting and true to his word he has a stool pressed up against the edge of bar they have been standing by. I smile and tell him how sweet he is and that I will go and tell my husband and the other guys that I'm moving over here.

"You don't have to tell the other guys." Mike says loudly, gesturing at his group, "There's already too many."

I lean in and give him a little peck on the cheek then whisper in his ear.

"There's only five of you Mike, not nearly enough for me to tease tonight." I squeeze his hand telling him I will be back, watching as he clutches his heart theatrically, moaning hurry.

I get back across the bar to Rob and explain I have five hot young men that are just asking to be teased and ask if it would be OK to move over there. Rob suggests I let the other table of guys know as they have been crushed since I left, and that he will follow along with the crowd. I smile at his sharp calculating perverted little mind and turn to the table behind us, bending deeply for maximum effect and tell them I am moving around the corner. They ask if there are seats and I say no, just one and it's mine, smiling as I walk over to Mike and company. They guide me up onto my stool and for the first time have a chance to look over my long legs and very short skirt. I order a glass of wine and chat fairly with all of them, I am surrounded by the five of them but as the bar fills more people press in against us. I see Rob slide onto another stool about ten feet away and see some of the guys from the other table but it doesn't matter the place is packed just before game time. Mike asks if my husband is joining us and I scan and pretend I can't see Rob, telling Mike he must be on his blackberry, busy at work. Mike smiles and moves from my side so that he is more or less standing in front of me, with two of his buddies on each side of us. Mike has the best view down my sweater and up my skirt and is not shy in looking so I give him extra big smiles just for him as I cross my legs. When he speaks to me I always lean forward, threatening to spill out of my tiny top.

I treat the others to many a nice peek also, but Mike is their ringleader, he is the most forward and I can see his crotch the best. The best TVs for us to watch are over the bar, so I have to turn around and Mike comes right up behind me, his arms and hands always around my body as he reaches for his drink on the bar, his head over one of my shoulders to enjoy the game but also to look down my sweater and to notice how short my skirt has become as I'm facing away from the crowd and don't have to be very careful.

I am so into Mike checking me out over my shoulder I miss that one of the teams score a goal. The bar goes crazy, everyone yelling and high fiving each other. Mike spins me around on my stool and pulls me upright, pressed against him for a hug and a quick kiss. I let my body mold to his and smile up into his face as he realizes I am not pulling away from the obvious lump I can feel pressed against my tummy. He blushes a little as he lets me go, one of the others grabs me for a hug and I quickly realize that this is much better than looking at the bulges in their pants, this way I can feel them. I move around and hug all of the guys, mashing my breasts to their chests and struggling to press against their groins. I notice Rob has moved into the group so he gets the same and I am rewarded with a firm press back from him, his hardness confirmed. He lowers his eyes and gives me a little head shake so I do not introduce him to the group.

Standing gives me many more opportunities to rub up against the guys, and for them to rub against me. During the game I lean forward a little on the bar, my stool in the way so my ass is pushed out quite nicely, short skirt riding dangerously high. During breaks in the game I turn back to the crowd, slipping my butt onto the stool and letting my legs spread a little, my breasts and thighs enjoyed especially by Mike.

For a soccer game there seems to be a lot of exciting moments and I am being hugged every couple of minutes. I am using different techniques on different men, Mike and Rob I put my arms around their necks, giving my body to them. Rob is cupping my ass and slipping over my breasts, making sure the others notice. Mike is pulling me tight now but his hands are still only on the small of my back. Both of them are hard. The others I have been looping my fingers through their belt loops and pulling them tight to my hips as I give them a quick peck on the lips or cheek. I can feel heat radiating from all of them.

We are between halves now so I am sitting on the stool, facing the guys, shoulders back at times so they can see how my hard and thick nipples are almost penetrating the thin material of my sweater, other times leaning forward and rolling my shoulders to increase the depth of my cleavage. My skirt is short and my legs are constantly moving back and forth, not very close together, I can feel their eyes on my smooth bare flesh. As the game starts up again I notice Mike's eyes on my legs so I make sure to push myself off the stool, my skirt becoming nothing more than a belt for a moment, my legs parted just enough for him to enjoy my sexy slit and slightly moist labia. I give him a coy smile as I turn and bend to the bar, knowing his eyes are lusting over my ass.

More goals, more hugs and kisses, Rob rubbing his hands from my butt to my boobs, Mike not quite as forward but he is starting to stand tight up against my bottom and I can feel his thickened cock pressing between my ass cheeks. Next goal I high five and let the guys hug, my hands are down by my sides, rubbing along the bulging packages in form fitting jeans. This is how cock teasing should be.

The game is tied, going to a shootout and the place is going wild. As I am turned towards the bar I look down it's length and see Rob, he is smiling at me and giving me a covert thumbs up. I smile back at him then let him watch as my fingers drop to my sweater and pop one more button, my aureole now showing, my nipples are poking so hard into the material it can't slide over them. I can feel Mike behind me, I stand more upright and press my ass to his thighs, turning my head to smile at him, coaxing him to put his arms around me. As he holds me closer his head moves over my shoulder and I hear him gasp as he sees the light pink half circles exposed to his view now. I sensuously shimmy my hips and feel his manhood twitch involuntarily against me, smiling back again and whispering coyly.

"Aren't you excited Mike?" leaving my meaning hanging for a minute, watching him flush until I let him off the hook. "Penalty kick final." I whisper.

I place my hands on his and pull them tighter around me, then slowly turn them so he is cupping the bottoms of my breasts. His cock twitches, of course, and I give him a little sigh of encouragement as I lightly grind my soft ass cheeks on his hardness. We are facing the TVs but we are lost in the moment until the tie breaker is scored and the bar goes wild. I turn and embrace Mike, then let my hands drop to his ass for a moment, then to the side as he pulls my bottom close to him, as his cock presses intro my groin my hands are slipping along other conspicuous bulges as we are group hugged by the others. I try and make it to each separately but it is a bit of a madhouse, suffice to say I made contact with almost a dozen denim covered dicks, the last of course was Robs.

Rob is hard and very excited, he has had a front page view of my teasing ways with the guys and was an instigator in getting Mike to go as far as he did. We head out the door as I tell him quite breathlessly how exciting it has been to FEEL the cocks I have been teasing instead of just looking at them.

"Too bad all those belt buckles and jeans and underwear where in the way." He teased me. "Could be you were only feeling an old pair of socks."

"Socks don't twitch when they look down my sweater or when my ass slides over them." I responded laughing.

"Oh I wish I had seen that!" He answered excitedly as we approached our car, heading for the far side to let me in when I hear Mike's voice behind us.

I look back at Mike then at Rob very quickly.

"Do you really wish you had seen me with a guys cock?" I whisper quietly, nodding my head towards Mike.

"Fucking right I meant it baby, go for it." He gushed, moving to the back of the car, giving me some space.

I smile at Mike, enticing him over as I turn back to Rob for a moment so he can see me undo one more button on my sweater. I can see from his eyes that he approves so I turn back towards the approaching Mike. I smile at him and sigh as he comes closer, the cool outside air encircles my nipples as they emerge from the confines of my sweater and into the open, now totally exposed. I put my arms up over his shoulders, my hands playing with his neck as I turn him to lean against the side of the car. I give him a little peck on the lips and a dazzling smile.

"Hey there handsome, didn't think I would see you again until I was dreaming tonight." I said coyly, my fingers curling into his up his neck and onto his head.

"You can't just say goodbye and walk out." Mike protested. "I thought we had something special going on."

"We did Mike, all through the game you and I got to know each other, but at the end of the day I have to go home." I said softly, watching his face show disappointment. "I guess I teased your cock quite a bit and left you with a pretty painful hard on didn't I?"

He nodded and I continued sympathetically.

"I could feel you as you pressed against my bum and when you were looking down my sweater hoping to see my nipples. You never did really get to see them did you honey?"

He shook his head slowly, not quite sure where this was going.

"If I let you see my nipples would that help make up for leaving you so fast tonight, at least a little bit?" I whispered teasingly, then leaned back from his chest so he could see my unbuttoned sweater, my nipples hard and standing proud, pointing at his chest. I moved my hands from his neck to his hands and brought them to my breasts.

I unbuttoned my sweater as soon as I heard your voice Mike, I wanted to let you touch my hard thick nubs with your hands." I put my hands down towards his hips so I can hang on as I bend backward to give him more room, but also to press my groin against his.

"You have beautiful big nipples." he sighs as his palms float over the tops of my breasts.

I can feel his cock once again twitching in his pants and give him a sensuous smile as I grind back against him.

"Mmm Mike, feels like your cock is getting hard again." I softly whisper quite close to his ear as I mash his hands into my breasts.

"You tease me hard, I can't help it, just like you did inside." He moans.

"But you like it when I tease your cock hard don't you baby?" I coo softly as my hands move to his hips. A harsh yes explodes from his throat. I kiss his throat and whisper provocatively in his ear.

"Tell me you like it."

My hands are moving up and down on his hips, slowly making there way around to the front of his jeans. He sighs and kisses the top of my head

"I like how you tease my cock so hard." he says hoarsely, but certainly loud enough for Rob to hear. I smile my encouragement to him as my hands move closer to the front of his pants, slowly but surely starting to lightly trace over his hardness. I kiss him as my fingers gently discover his cock and balls, shuddering as he groans in my mouth with pleasure. I break the kiss and put my hand on the back of his head, pulling him towards my breasts.

"Suck my tits Mike, my nipples are so hard and hot, they need to feel your mouth." His head drops quickly to my breasts as I use two hands on his denim covered bulge, applying more pressure, my fingers more needy. I look over at Rob and he is nervously smiling and looking around, this is a busy parking lot. I give him a quick smile and decide I will have to speed things up a little. I take one hand from his cock and play with the hair on his neck as he is sucking at my breasts, my other hand is tracing the length of his zipper.

"Your hands feel so nice on my bare tits Mike, would you like to feel my hands on your bare cock?"

He looks up, his mouth next to the shiny nipple covered in his saliva and nods quickly. I smile and ruffle his hair and ask him to tell me what he wants.

"I want you to give me a hand job." He blurts out and turns back to suckle my nipple.

I turn my head and smile at Rob and he looks around nervously, then gives me the thumbs up and a big smile as he watches both of my hands move down to Mike's crotch. I undo his belt and and button at the top then find the tab on his zipper and pull. Both of my hands move into the opening and explore his soft cotton underwear keeping them from the very hot hardness on the other side. He pulls his ass away from the car for a moment as I slide his shorts and jeans down enough so his cock jumps out at me and his balls come into view. His groans and my sighs intermingle as I start to explore his cock, he is very hard, yet his skin is so soft. He is thick, and quite long, and keeps twitching in my hands until I grab him more firmly. I look over at Rob and he is mesmerized, I know I am grinning like an idiot and that I'm making all kinds of pleasurable noises, Mike's mouth is wonderful on my breasts and I am so turned on playing with his cock as my husband watches.

I move my fingers down the length of his shaft to curl into his pubic hair for a moment, then encircle his shaft and squeeze his length as I pump up towards the tip,my fingers finding the ridge of his head, the skin so hot and stretched tight, one hand holding his shaft as the other moves to palm his helmet, and I sigh with pleasure as my palm is coated with his slippery pre cum. I coat his crown, my fingers slipping back and forth over the ridge on his head, pumping more slippery cum into my hand, lubricating more of his shaft with each pass. Our sighs and groans mix together, the silence between filled with our rapid deep breathing.

Rob signals me that someone is coming but I am way too into stroking this lovely thick cock in my hand and to keep his sucking lips on my breasts. A group of three guys walk by and slow as they can see that my breasts are exposed and shiny with spit as Mike laps at my nipples. I turn just enough so they can see my hand pumping Mikes shaft and hear them laugh about the lucky guy getting jacked off by the hot chick with the big tits. I cum without being touched below the waist, my imagination running wild with the erotic scene I am starring in. I can feel Mike's breathing starting to change and feel his shaft getting even thicker and harder in my hands. His lips slip from my nipples as he starts to cum, moaning deep in my cleavage as I continue to pump him with one hand as he shoots his cum into my other hand, cupped to catch as much of his jizz as I can.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers
12