Hot Donna Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband wants her to please cock.
4.6k words
4.44
52.7k
19

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

I had spent the last few days in isolation, giving myself time to think about what Rob and I have as a couple, and what we would have if I accept his provocative and erotic anklet, honestly I get aroused every time I look at it, suspect I will orgasm the first time I put it on. These are not questions that can be answered by others so I have spent a lot of time on the Internet researching. I am not a "hotwife", at least not in my mind although Rob would certainly like me to fuck others, but not with him as a cuckold, he always wants to have himself and his cock involved, not on the sidelines like a wimp, or just watching like a voyeur.

So my anklet is a sign that my husband and I want me to tease other cocks for our mutual benefit, and god knows our sex has been better since I started teasing, but also to take it further than teasing, to pleasing, and this is where my nipples start to get hard and my pussy wet with anticipation. My husband and I want me to please the cocks I tease to the point of ejaculation, so that we can experience them completely, enjoy them fully, and I can use all parts of my body to please and satisfy them. The obvious and so sensual extra is I get to enjoy their hard thick cocks and spewing cum myself, my husband enjoying and joining in at the same time.

After three days of deliberation it's time to give Rob a decision so I have set up a meeting at a high end travel hotel near the airport. It's a little after nine as I approach the entrance to the tiny piano bar just off the lobby. I can see him sitting at the bar as instructed, a red rose on the bar next to his drink, he looks so good all spruced up in his best suit, his attention on the TV behind the bar.

I am able to slip onto the stool beside him without him noticing so I startle him a little when I ask if the rose is for me. He moves as if to kiss me but I hold him back, asking once again for the rose. He retrieves the rose and offers it to me and I take it, giving him a small smile and a quiet thank you. His eyes scan my body but there is very little for him to see, I am wearing a full length light coat and I have my feet tucked under the stool, knowing he is trying to check out my ankle. I can tell he does like how my hair and make up are done as I tell him we need to have a talk.

"Honey I have had to do a lot of thinking the last couple of days on what is best for us. If I decided to wear your anklet we are now advertising that we want me to tease and please other men's cocks. When the anklet is not on I am a happy housewife with a very sexy hubby, nice home and lovely life. I need in my mind to be able to separate the two, and to give myself fully to each at the proper time. Does that make sense to you?"

Rob nodded, "It's like you become a different person if you put on the anklet?" I smiled and asked if he was OK with that.

"What 's she like?" He inquired and I laughed.

"That's what we are about to find out this evening if you are up to it?" Rob said that he was so I put my hand out to shake his.

"Hi Rob, my name is Sous." I watched for his reaction. He smiled and shook my hand.

"I am a little nervous to be Sous in our hometown, but by using her name when I am wearing your anklet I hope to keep my two lives separate." I explained, "Plus you and I both know it is French for "suck", so when you or other men call me Sous I will be thinking of sucking, and men and sucking make me focus on cock, and that's what it's all about."

"I think that's a very hot, sexy and fitting name Sous, and I am very glad to meet you."

I scanned the bar a little and turned to Rob.

"Where should we sit to attract the most attention for a possible lover?" I asked coyly and Rob took my hand and led me to a small table that was central to the occupied tables in the bar, almost all traveling business men with a very light sprinkling of women. I unbuttoned my coat and Rob slid it from my shoulders and I grinned to myself as I heard him gasp as my outfit came into view. He held my chair for me as I sensually slid into the seat, then could not hold back a smile as I heard him exclaim a muffled "holy shit" as he sat across from me.

Once I had decided to wear his anklet with the beautiful gold cock charm I knew I had to make some serious changes and had spent a day at the beauty parlour and shopping for wardrobe. My hair was done swept up and off my neck and out of my face,make up a little more daring than I would apply myself. I had a manicure and pedicure, my nails painted a deep lustrous red, as were my lips.

I was wearing a white peasant blouse, very sheer, completely see through, leaving one shoulder and an expanse of breast bare. Underneath I was wearing a champagne pink demi bra, all soft lace and satin for my breasts to be placed and lifted up and out, my pink aureole and nipples provocatively offered bare for all to enjoy. My skirt was tight and short in black lace, and I had removed the liner so there was only bare skin beneath the sheer lace. One may not have noticed that the skirt was see through if it was not for the matching pink micro thong panties, the two ribbons of pink visible down across my mound and between my legs, the front panel of the panties so small they hardly showed when I was standing. When sitting my skirt became impossibly short and a man's eyes would be led up my silk encased legs to the lacy tops of my stay up stockings, then he would see the tiny pink ribbons from my panties framing my smooth inviting mound, and as I sensuously open my legs the tiny wisp of transparent pink would showcase my very smooth and swollen lips and the sweet darker crimson of my slit. My feet were encased in black five inch heels, the highest I had ever worn, but needed to have men look down my legs to the gold chain on my right ankle worn over my stockings to be even more visible to all.

Rob was still taking inventory but the smile on his face said it all.

"Before we were teasing men with little peeks, maybe accidents, letting them catch glances of my breasts. No one buys a demi bra and wears it under a sheer blouse unless they want, crave a man's lusty eyes on her body. The pastel pink is just a shade lighter than my aureole and nipples so it really makes them show don't you think?"

"Are you a little uncomfortable wearing something so revealing?" Rob asked, and I gave him a coy smile.

"I am wearing a gold cock for all to see on my leg, how shy could Sous be?" I reply.

"You haven't worn panties when you were cock teasing before?" Rob asked.

"No I haven't honey." I admitted, "As I was going to be so much more revealing with my breasts I was worried a woman with a bare pussy might push the limits a lounge or club might tolerate, but I have seen many woman's panties being flashed under short skirts and no one seems to mind." I moved my legs apart for his education of what I had planned.

"The ribbons focus your eyes towards my smooth soft mound, then as my legs open to expose my panties first just the top of my slit shows, a deeper shade of pink than the panties. As I spread further it becomes obvious there is not enough material to cover my labia, so some of my lips show from the sides." I let my legs move back together so I can have his attention once again.

"As I become more aroused my panties become noticeably darker as I wet them, and I want my men to see how they are affecting me, it's so erotic to think that as my lips swell more of them will show as my panties slip into my slit to gather more of my pussy juice to display to my men, proving how turned on I am by their cocks."

Rob was having trouble swallowing but managed to choke out how he couldn't believe how provocatively arousing I was, more than a dream come true.

I had my legs crossed when the bartender brought me my glass of wine so up to this point had not teased anyone but Rob, and I was really worked up, horny, ready, aroused. The piano player started and there was a postage stamp sized dance floor. I looked at Rob and asked if he was ready to show me off on the dance floor.

'Sous, would you like all of the men in the bar to enjoy your body?" Rob asked and I grinned. He stood and put out his hand to me.

"Come with me but dance for all of the men in the room."

It was a blues inspired song, a sexy beat that let me dance by Rob, but to be able to move to my own cravings and needs. I let my eyes focus on the different men in the room as I turned on the dance floor, and if one was interesting then for a few moments I would dance for him, and only him, holding his eyes as long as I could, or as long as I wanted, very few types of men really turn me on until I get to know them. There was easily three or four though that I thought I could easily spend time with so let those few really have a chance to study my outfit, let them see how beautifully my breasts jiggle, how rounded my ass is, how my hips swivel and rotate as if I was being penetrated. The next dance was a slower one and Rob and the piano player exchanged smiles as we molded together. I ran my fingers through Rob's hair as I whispered in his ear.

"My first hard cock tonight baby, you feel so nice." I leaned back so I could press harder into his groin, giving my shoulders a shake so my tits would shimmy for him. He grinned and cupped my ass for a moment, pulling me onto his hardness.

You make me hard Sous, you are so erotic, such a wet dream."

We end the dance and Rob has words with the piano player then takes my hand and guides me to the stool closest to Barry, the player, introducing me as Sous, smiling a shit eating grin. He moves back to our table and brings my wine and coat, then settles in next to me.

"Shows you off more up on this stool and makes you look more available to others." I had to agree, could see that quite a few men in the bar had noticed our move.

I spend the next few minutes talking with Barry, he had noticed my breasts right away but now that I am perched on a stool my crotch is just about even with his face. Barry doesn't do anything for me but it would be very arousing to have him watch me tease another man. I can see he hasn't quite figured out my relationship with Rob, the red rose makes me look like an expensive call girl.

As he starts another song I see one of my "possible" males move towards the piano, his eyes on me as I smile and acknowledge him. He looks at me, then Rob, then asks me to dance. I make no eye contact with Rob, just smile at my new suitor and take his hand.

It is a slow song so I can mold my body completely against him,one hand on his neck, the other on his chest as I make sure I have my leg in between his. We share our names and that he is on business blah blah blah and I am being polite but he his hollow inside, and not the man I first want to please with my husband's approval. After the dance he takes me back to my stool and excuses himself. Even though he is not the one he has shown I am open to dance with others and now I can see some of the others are showing some interest as I once more dance with Rob.

One more "possible" and a couple of "not happenings" burn up the next hour or so but finally the right man comes along. I know he is the one right away, I am taken by his smile, his eyes enjoying me openly, the deep voice asking me to dance. I smile and take his large warm hand and let him guide me to the floor. I move into his arms quickly, giving him a quick peck on the cheek and whispering in his ear.

Thank you kind sir, finally I have a man that knows what he is doing when he has a delicious young lady in his arms." His laugh is deep and honest when he asks if all of my partners so far have had two left feet.

"Most of them didn't seem to have anything working below the waist." I whisper coyly as I turn my head and press it against his chest, my body pressed against him from knees to head, letting him digest my sexy comment.

At the end of the dance I invite him to sit with us, and Rob gives him a warm smile and a firm handshake, discovering his name is Luke.

"Please Luke sit and spend some time with Sous, she has picked you as her favorite in the bar this evening and if you will sit and enjoy her company the others will understand she is off the market and leave her alone." Rob explained, then introduced him to Barry.

Luke nodded a hello to Barry then turned to me with a little smile.

"Sous." he said, as if he was tasting my name. "Are you sure you want to be considered off the market?" His eyes moved over my whole body and smiled again.

"A woman like you Sous could have any or all of the men here this evening."

I gave him an encouraging smile and let my eyes wander over his body, then gave him a lusty dark look.

"You already please me Luke, and I hope to please you before the evening is over." My eyes never leaving his. He nodded and said he would go and get his drink and coat and move over with us, his eyes flicking to Rob for a moment.

As he left Rob moved us down a little and added a stool next to me, so that I was still exposed to Barry if I turned my body more towards Luke, which of course I was going to do. I smiled at my plotting husband and voiced a small concern with him and Luke but Rob just smiled and said not to worry, he would diffuse any objections Luke might have.

"Let him enjoy your body for a little, then take him dancing again. After that I will have a little talk with him."

I had my legs crossed as Luke moved back towards us and settled into the stool next to me, Rob ordering another round for us and buying Barry a drink also. Luke looked me over once again and gave me a winning smile, asking if we were traveling also. I used it as an opportunity to uncross my legs and to turn towards him, knowing he was enjoying my exposed mound and the tiny pink ribbons holding up my panties.

I explained that Rob and I were locals just out for a fun filled evening, we had recently become a more open couple and were experimenting with what that actually meant. I smiled down at Barry as I rested my hand on Luke's chest. Luke grinned.

"So am I your experiment for this evening?"

I let my legs part a little knowing Barry was also watching, letting my other hand drop to Luke's thigh, knowing my slit was visible.

"You are the first experiment I have ever had Luke, and so far it is better than my wildest dreams." I gushed, letting my legs open a little more, sharing my swollen labia with these two. As Luke looked down between my legs I did too, I could see I was aroused, could smell my scent. I looked back up at him and let him see the lust in my eyes.

"I'm already so wet just thinking about you." I admitted, then spread a little wider,letting him see the dark pink stain on my very tiny thong. "Please take me dancing again."

As he moved off his stool I had the opportunity to swing my legs directly at Barry, and let him look at my sweet pussy for just a moment as I slipped off the stool and moved towards Luke. He gave me a big smile and I gave him a sexy little wink as I joined with my man on the dance floor.

I sighed with appreciation as I molded with him, I could feel his heat, his hardness pressing against me.

I rubbed myself gently on his thickness and whispered, my breath hot against his ear.

"I can feel how hard my teasing has made you, I want to please your cock also." I broke from his arms and pulled him by the hand back to Rob.

" I need for us to be with Luke." was all I had to say.

Rob and Luke spoke quietly for a few minutes,then the two of them came back to me smiling. Luke took my coat and my arm as Rob paid off our bill, then we moved out to the elevators in the lobby.

I've told Luke you would prefer to dance just for our benefit and he has suggested we can use his room Sous, you up for that?" Rob asked and I just smiled and nodded, my arms around both of them.

We made it to his room in no time, a glass of wine in my hand and soft music on the radio. Luke held his hand out for me and asked if I wanted to dance. I pushed him down on the bed and told him first I would like to dance for him and Rob.

I could have teased for longer but I was so aroused and excited I know they got a very short version of my fantasy strip tease. My top came off quickly, followed by my demi bra, then I just enjoyed the feeling of being half naked in front of two hunky guys. I teased for a while raising my skirt but knew I wanted to stand in front of them just in my tiny panties so the skirt did not last long either. I looked down to see my pussy lips were engorged and had forced the tiny front panel deep between them,a small wet ribbon of pink showing between my labia.

I moved to Luke, pulling him up and undoing his shirt, baring his chest to my hands and mouth, kissing along his nipples as I caressed his back. He wanted to kiss, to dance but I looked at him so he could see the need , the out of control craving in my eyes, then I looked at Rob with the same thinly disguised want. My hands went to Luke's belt as I whispered.

"I'm sorry but I've never done this before and I'm out of control." I undid his pants and pulled them down, telling him to get rid of them as my eyes enjoyed his thick erect penis, nice smooth head with a flaring ridge, his slit already wet with pre cum, lovely long shaft disappearing into a bushy groin, heavy ball sac swinging freely below.

Luke had wrenched off his shoes and socks, pulling his pants and shorts free, he was naked and ready for me. I pushed him back on the bed and grinned at Rob as I started to climb onto the bed.

"I want to tease him with my mouth." I told Rob, and he nodded. I pulled a pillow from the bed and put it on the floor under my knees. Luke was sitting up on the edge of the bed, his cock bobbing just inches from my face.

"I want to taste your cock Luke, with my husband watching me." I moved into his groin, letting his hardness rub on my face, my eyes on his pleading for permission.

"Suck me Sous, Rob and I will both watch you taste my cock." I smiled at him, then turned so I could see Rob. He gave me an encouraging smile then watched fascinated as I first kissed the wet pee slit on Luke's gorgeous cock, my tongue flicking to taste his pre cum, moaning a low delicious, then purring with satisfaction as I lightly licked and sucked at his sensuously soft cock head. I could smell his manliness, the sharp smell of pre cum I had not licked yet, his cologne all assaulted my nose, my ears heard the earthy sighs my sucking was causing him to make, and the deep controlled breaths from Rob just off to one side. But it was my mouth, lips and tongue that were at a private feast, a Luke cock fest serving just one and I wanted to prolong this meal forever if I could.

My eyes made contact with Luke's and I gave him a big smile with my mouth encircling his head.

"Just tasting you has made me cum Luke, your cock is delicious." I hold his eyes as I mouth along his shaft, licking and wetting his length with my saliva, then moving to the other side and repeating until he is all wet and gleaming from my lips and tongue licking and kissing all of him. I look down at his balls then up at him , then smile as I move down below his shaft, the thick veins pulsing with life just under the almost translucent skin, and gently lick at his sac, my mouth locating one of his balls, my lips gently sucking him into my warmth, my tongue lavishing his sperm maker with loving licks, releasing him only to move to his partner and repeating it's wet invitation to my mouth. I can see a camera flash and moan with excitement knowing Rob now has my erotic moment with Luke's cock captured.

I lick up the under side of his shaft, my hands coming into play for the first time, one caressing his balls, wanting them to present me with an large ejaculation when it is time, the other now wrapped around his pole, slightly squeezing his length as my hand slides up towards his bulging purple head, watching his pee slit open and offer me a pearl of his essence, like toothpaste squeezed from a tube. His eyes are dark as he follows my tongue, extended past my lips so I can lick his gift to me while he watches, my tongue disappearing inside my mouth as I obviously taste and swallow, the look on my face showing him how aroused I am to be feeding from his drooling penis. I fasten my lips to just his tip and jack him forcefully a few times, moaning as I taste each offering, then let my mouth drop down over his swollen cock head, my lips and teeth at times teasing the tender skin just under the ridge, my cheeks hollowing as I increase the suction.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers
12