Hot Donna Ch. 07

Story Info
Husband wants her to please cock.
1.6k words
4.33
33.9k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

We fall into our hotel room moving directly to the bed, Rob is as hard as I have ever known him to be and I am so aroused if he can't satisfy me I going right back to Luke's room and ride his cock till morning. I mount his stiff member and moan with pleasure, the ache between my legs subsides a little.

"Oh God Rob it feels so good to have a nice fat cock buried deep in my hole." I rotate my hips as I orgasm, feeling my pussy juice flowing over his shaft.

He flips me over on to my knees and slips between my legs, one hand pulling me back onto his cock head, the other teasing my swollen clit. His need is strong, his shaft hammering into me, balls slapping against my needy slit. impaling me with every thrust, then sliding back until just his crowning head is teasing my hungry pussy, I spread wider and lower to aid his cock's travel back into my depths, pushing back against his powerful strokes, his hips are churning, adjusting the angle of his attack, his cock moving deliciously inside me, touching new, different nerve endings with each twist, yet manages to rub my g-spot with every piston like entry, my body is experiencing a rolling orgasm, there is no end to the pleasure my pussy is receiving, my hands grip the sheets as my face is buried in my pillow, my mouth open as I try to breathe enough so I can encourage my hubby to continue to pound his meat in me, the taste of Luke's jizz fresh in my mouth.

I am done, exhausted, my pussy juice flowing down my open thighs to the sheets below, my pillow wet from my drooling as I have not the strength to swallow my own saliva, and still Rob is grunting as he penetrates me time after time. I look down between my legs and see wetness everywhere, Rob's cock almost dripping, his balls splashing as they make a wet smack against my splayed lips. His grunts are becoming more animal like and I can sense he is close, gathering the last of my strength I force myself to push back as he releases deep inside me. Once again our need for sexual release has kept us from having a conversation, but if the sex is going to be like this from now on we can always talk the next day.

I sleep like the dead all night, soft porn dreams of me devouring Luke's cock for hours on end, the quality and surprising quantity of his flavourful jizz remain in my mind as I wake in the morning. Rob has left for work, I have the room to myself. Order room service for breakfast, a little smile remembering how Renaldo served me more than breakfast once upon a time, but my pussy is a bit tender this morning and I haven't showered yet. Turns out a very old lady serves me so just as well I didn't go to far with my little fantasy.

A lovely lazy tub soak and shower after breakfast and I am feeling much better. I have packed a very short summer dress to wear today and a pair of wedgie sandals. I decide to wear my new sex talisman on my leg and smile at my decision, leaving my bra and panties in my suitcase. I feel so sexy and daring walking around with a gold cock dangling from my anklet, like everyone is looking and noticing.

Check my phone and notice Rob has downloaded the picture he took with me and Luke. I open it and have to sit down immediately, my soft porn dreams disappear as I see myself in the picture, the lust dark in my eyes, my face and hands wet with saliva, as is Luke's gorgeous cock and balls. I am below his shaft, my cheeks hollowed as I suck gently on one of his balls, one hand holding his sac to my lips, the other entangled in this pubic hair. It seems so easy for me to orgasm these days, I don't even have to touch myself to have my body subjected to sweet tremours of release, my pussy damp with juice.

I spoil myself with another look at my other cock picture with Mike, pulling another little sigh of pleasure from my lips, both sets. My hand jacking his shaft is such an erotic moment. So first stop on the way home is at the photo shop to get hard copies of both pictures which get placed in the same cock teasing memento's box as Renaldo's cum stained undies and my first picture of the waitress with Ben's enormous cock. It's hard to believe just months ago Rob and I were fighting about something I am now getting so much pleasure from.

So as my pussy is a little wet and I am horny as I now always seem to be I decide to visit Todd. If this keeps up we will have to start storing groceries in the garage. I am in luck and my Prince Charming is working today, I can't help but giggle when I ask if I can "use" him. I told him I had to come for a visit because I couldn't get him out of my mind as we walked out towards the car, my sundress conveniently unbuttoned below my breasts so his hungry eyes can lust after my hard nipples. He admits he dreams of me visiting and says a little prayer that today will be the day. I let my hand drop to his bottom and give it a little squeeze giggling that it would seem his prayers have been answered.

"I don't even know your name." he admits in a husky voice. I tell him my name is Sous, and I watch him roll it over on his tongue, what a clever girl I was to pick such an alias.

"Sous." He whispers. "So exotic, like you." We are at the car and I open the trunk, then bend and move unseen clutter around, knowing the hem of my dress has exposed the bottom of my ass cheeks, and as a breeze runs between my legs across my slightly damp and swollen labia, Todd should be enjoying his first vision of my smooth shaved pussy.

I look over my shoulder at him to make sure he is looking, then smile my approval at him, letting him know it's what I truly want.

"I hope you think of me as erotic as well." I whisper sensuously, then hold my position even longer until I see he has trouble swallowing. I move to the side as he unloads my cart, then quickly step into his arms when he is done. I can feel his hardness plainly pressing against me and I give him a quick peck of appreciation.

"I know you get a little uncomfortable when I get you aroused like this, but just thinking about you gets me so hot I can hardly think, much less worry about wearing any underwear when I visit."

I slowly grind myself on him for a moment,my hands firmly on his ass cheeks as I pull him tight to me.

"It makes me so turned on to know that I can make you so hot when I tease you." I whisper in his ear, biting his earlobe. "You drive me crazy with need without doing anything but just being you, so please don't get mad at me or send me away." My hands and hips are still enjoying the heat from his swollen groin.

"God no Sous, I enjoy it as much as you, it just takes me a few minutes to settle down before I can go back to work." With that I smile and release him, kissing my palm and pressing it against his chest.

"See you soon?" he asks as he slowly walks away and I nod and promise I will be back. I don't know what it is with him but I am enjoying his attention without a doubt.

The sex at home is great for the next little while but this cock teasing is like an addictive drug, the memories of my first few conquests are fading, and don't seem to be as against popular convention as I once would have thought. My body craves the multiple orgasms I have become used to, it needs to suffer the sweet release of my pent up erotic thoughts, to be caught up once again in the taboo of exciting a cock other than my husbands, to witness my provocative dress swelling a stranger's penis, then to submit my whole being to pleasing the manly appendage I have caused to grow, and to have it pleasure me also as we bring each other to completion.

Rob could tell my sexuality was building up without a relief valve, we had been out a few evenings but did not click with the right man. He sat me down and told me we were going out of town for some business, just a few days but one evening we had scored an invitation to a high society for charity wine tasting evening, hundreds of the city's upper crust in all their finery with dozens of wineries and fine restaurants with samples to explore.

"Sounds like a perfect spot for Hot Donna to let her sexy dark half Sous loose to turn a few men's eye." Rob laughed. "The society types are always into cutting edge styles and strange exotic artists, you will be expected to be outrageous my love."

My nipples thickened just with the thought, and as Rob knows my nipples are connected directly to my clit.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers