Hot Easter Surprise

Story Info
He finds mother-in-law sunbathing topless.
3.1k words
4.47
385.6k
94

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

It was the Easter holidays and my fiancée and I were staying with her parents. I woke up and looked at the clock next to the bed, it was 10am. It was a Saturday, so that would probably mean I was the only home, my fiancée had gone out shopping with her best friend earlier this morning, her dad would be at work and her brother was away for the weekend, I had no idea where her mum would be though.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, as I walked back to our room I paused to look out the window, it was a really beautiful day, the sun was shining and there were no clouds in the sky; looks perfect for a day of doing nothing I thought to myself. I then happened to glance down to the only secluded part of the garden that got any sun and I saw my fiancée's mum sunbathing, I wasn't unsurprised as it was a beautiful day, but something caught my eye. I looked again and saw that she was sunbathing topless! I had fancied my mother-in-law for quite a while now, and couldn't believe my luck. I rushed into my room and got my digital camera, I returned to the window and quietly opened it enough that I could get a decent angle of her. I zoomed in on her and took the photo, I reviewed it, but it wasn't very good, a bit blurred, I kept it but decided to try and get a better one.

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, from here I could see her better, I looked out the window, being careful that she couldn't see me, I saw she had her eyes closed and ran past the window to the garden, I quietly made my way to closer to her, I could tell she was asleep now, her huge breasts were heaving gently up and down as she breathed, they must have been at least a 36DD cup. I quietly took the picture, then not wanting to be caught ran back upstairs and uploaded the pictures to my laptop and password protected the files. I looked at the pictures; they would certainly fuel my fantasies about my mother-in-law!

I had done all of this in just my boxers, so I put a pair of shorts on and a shirt, but left that unbuttoned before making my way back down to the kitchen. I didn't mind as much if she saw me this time, so I just walked brazenly in. I looked out the window, she was still lying there topless, and it looked like she was still asleep, I decided to try my luck.

I made a glass of orange squash and then went out to the garden, I walked right up to where she was sunbathing, and damn her breasts were massive! I slowly lowered my hand to her right breast and cupped it gently before moving my head down and lightly sucking on her nipple, this caused her to stir so I quickly moved away. I moved my head down until it was level with hers and then whispered into her ear:

"Anita, wake up, Anita..."

She woke slowly, stretching as she did so. Finally she noticed me standing by her and instinctively covered her breasts.

"I just got up and saw you out here asleep, so I thought I'd best come wake you. You don't want to get sunburnt do you? Oh, and I made you a glass of squash." I said, acting like this was a completely normal situation.

"Uh, thanks" She said, surprised and took the squash and tried to drink it whilst still covering her breasts.

"You don't have to worry about covering those up, I've seen them already." I said calmly.

She reluctantly moved her arms away from her breasts and drank the drink then said:

"I'll just get a top on."

"Don't worry about it. Like I said, I've seen them anyway now, and you may as well continue getting your tan." I quickly interjected.

"But I wouldn't want to embarrass you, seeing my saggy old body." She protested.

"Don't worry, I wont get embarrassed, besides, from what I've seen you have a pretty good body." I told her, then pulling up a chair asked "Mind if I join you?"

Anita looked at me with a surprised look on her face, and said "If you want."

I moved my chair so it was next to hers and then sat down, took my shirt off, and started having a conversation with my topless mother-in-law, whilst I occasionally snuck a look at her huge breasts. She was very wary to start with, but soon forgot the situation we were in and we talked for ages. I soon went back into the kitchen to make us both a drink of squash, I noticed the time, it was 5 to 11, I knew her husband could be back anytime after 12, and it definitely wouldn't be a good thing if he walked in and she was sat there topless chatting to me! Before I had been just happy to see her topless, but after cupping her breast, and having her nipple in my mouth for a brief moment, I wanted more.

I took our squash back outside, and then watched the movement of her breasts as she drunk it, I was having a hard time keeping my cock under control, but I didn't want to screw up any opportunity I might get.

I turned our conversation towards her work and she told me how stressful her job had been recently and how today was the first chance she had got to relax in at least a month.

"I know a really good way to help you to relax." I told her.

"Really? What's that?" She asked inquisitively.

"First," I started "You have to relax yourself in your chair more. Slide down it so your shoulders are just above the back of the chair and put your feet up on this chair."

She then proceeded to slide down the chair a bit and put her feet up on the chair opposite her.

"Next, close your eyes and relax your muscles." I told her.

As soon as I saw her close her eyes, I walked round behind her, put my hands on her shoulders and started giving her a massage.

She opened her eyes with a start, "What do you think you're doing?" She asked.

"I'm helping you relax. Now close your eyes and relax your muscles." I told her.

To my enormous surprise she did as I told her to. My topless mother-in-law was now allowing me to give her a shoulder massage, I couldn't believe my luck! What's more I had a great view of her massive breasts from where I was stood, there was no way I was going to be able to keep my hands off them or keep my cock under control.

I massaged her shoulders for a while, never taking my eyes off her huge breasts, I could feel that she was now a lot more relaxed then she had been when I started and she seemed to be enjoying it as she was letting out small moans of appreciation. I slowly started moving my hands forward, so that they were massaging her at the front of her shoulders, rather than on them. I then quickly slid my hands down over her breasts and started massaging them in my hands.

To my amazement she didn't react at all. My mother-in-law was allowing me to fondle her huge breasts! I couldn't control my dick any longer; it sprang to life, desperately trying to get free from the shorts in which it was enclosed. But as I was so close to my mother-in-law in order to get my hands down to her breasts, my hard cock was pressing into the back of her neck. She noticed instantly:

"Could you possibly not put so much pressure on the back of my neck, whilst you do that?" She asked.

I couldn't believe the fact that she still hadn't asked me to stop playing with her tits. I quickly took my right hand off her breast and tried to sort myself out, but the only thing I could do was to unzip my shorts and let it spring out. This left it perched just above her shoulder, and for the first time in my life I cursed the fact that I was well endowed, it stuck out so far that there was surely no chance she wouldn't notice it, was there? I brought my right hand back down to her breast, and started fondling it again.

Part of me was willing her to not open her eyes, as I knew as soon as she saw my hard cock I'd have to stop fondling her tits. But part of me wanted her to open her eyes, she must know that I was playing with her tits, there's just no way she couldn't have realised, and so I wanted to see what she'd do when she saw how hard fondling her breasts made me.

Soon, she opened her eyes...

"Oh my God, what do you think you're doing? Get your hands off my breasts, how dare you touch them without my permission." She shouted.

"I... I... thought you realised what I was doing, I've had my hands on them for ages." I stammered.

"For ages? Then what was that pushing into the back of my neck?" She then turned her head slightly and saw my cock, standing to attention, nearly touching her face "Wow, that thing's huge!" She exclaimed, sidetracked from her anger by what she saw in front of her.

I stood there, behind her, my arms now at my side, not daring to move, waiting to see what she would say or do next, my cock still rock-hard, still nearly touching her face.

"I assume you enjoyed fondling me then?" She asked.

"Uh... yes..." I stammered.

"Well then, in that case I want you to come and sit on this chair in front of me." She said.

I did as I was told, but tried to put my cock back into my shorts but she slapped my wrists and told me to leave it as it was.

"Now then..." She started, "I want you to show me exactly what you were doing, but this time from an angle where I can see you, and I don't want your hands slipping anywhere else they shouldn't!"

I paused, shocked. Had my mother-in-law really just instructed me to start fondling her tits again?

"Go-on, don't be shy, you've done it once without being told to for God's sake!" She scalded.

I slowly reached out and touched her breasts again, I felt my cock twitch as my fingers touched her flesh and I could feel her eyes burning into me. I slowly started to fondle them again, until I was playing with them just as I had been doing earlier, I looked up and saw Anita's eyes darting between looking at my hands as they played with her huge tits and my huge cock. I kept fondling her huge breasts for a while, but soon my cock was aching to have more and I knew Anita knew exactly what I wanted. I stopped fondling her left breast and just cupped it, then quickly moved my head towards her chest and took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking gently on it. A few seconds later my cheek was burning red from the slap my mother-in-law had just connected with.

"What have I told you about doing things without my permission?" She told me, "You will not be doing anything that involves your mouth today! Now go stand behind me in the same position you were in earlier, exactly the same position!"

I quickly stood up and moved behind her, my cheek still burning from the slap. I moved closer to the chair and once again my cock was rigid over her right shoulder.

"Now" She said, "Show me exactly what you did earlier, from the beginning."

I started massaging her shoulders again, but quickly slid my hands down so that I was once again fondling her breasts. Anita was once again alternating her gaze between my hands on her tits and my huge cock that currently resided just over her right shoulder. Suddenly she turned her head slightly, opened her mouth and took the head of my cock in her mouth. I was stunned and stopped dead, my mother-in-law had just taken the head of my cock into her mouth and was now swirling her tongue around it. She let it slip out to speak:

"Did I say you could stop doing that?" she said referring to the fact my hands were currently just placed on her breasts, unmoving.

I snapped out of my trance and started fondling her breasts again; Anita instantly took the head of my cock back into her mouth and started licking around it again. I was in heaven; I was fondling my mother-in-law's huge breasts whilst she had the head of my cock in her mouth. My pleasure was soon to intensify, as she took the whole of my shaft into her mouth and then proceeded to allow my cock to slide in and out of her mouth whilst she used her tongue to lick the shaft. Even in the awkward position we were currently in, she was still giving me one hell of a blowjob, I just hoped that I'd find out how good she was when she could give my cock her undivided attention.

She continued to suck my cock whilst I fondled her breasts for a few minutes before casually letting my dick pop out of her mouth, I was disappointed, but I got the feeling my dick wasn't going to be left starved of attention for long.

Anita silently took my hands off her breasts and stood up, turning to face me as she did. She flashed me a wicked smile and then slipped off the shorts she had been wearing to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy. I instantly followed suit, removing my shorts and underwear, and finally allowing my big cock to be completely free. Anita gave my body a quick look up and down, and then proceeded to bend over the chair she had just been sitting in. I walked up behind her, my 9 inch hard-on leading the way. I put my hands on her ass and she obligingly spread her legs to allow me to enter her. As I lined the tip of my cock up with her entrance I saw that her pussy was already dripping wet.

I paused for a moment, thinking to myself. What a day this has been, my fantasies have quite literally come true. First I got to fondle my mother-in-law's huge breasts, then she gave me a brief, but enjoyable blowjob, now, finally, I was about to penetrate her wet pussy. The thought of today combined with the pictures I took earlier would definitely keep me occupied for a while to come!

I slowly started to put pressure on her entrance with my cock until I finally penetrated her and the head of my cock was inside, I could feel her wetness all around it. I paused for a second before ramming the rest of it in, until all 9 inches of my hard dick were buried in my mother-in-law's pussy. She let out a small moan as my cock filled her, I was surprised at just how tight she was for a woman of her age, obviously her husband wasn't very well endowed.

I started fucking Anita, I took it slowly at first, she was tight, and I didn't want to hurt her. As her pussy gradually loosened up and got used to the size of my dick I started speeding up until I was pistoning in and out of her at some speed, lubricated by her ever increasing juices. I watched her massive breasts swinging wildly as she let out ever increasingly loud moans of pleasure. We were still in the secluded part of the garden, so no-one would be able to see us, but anyone next door or out in the street could probably hear us! I kept pistoning my cock in and out of Anita's pussy, this was without a shadow of a doubt the best sex I'd ever had, and at this speed I wasn't going to last much longer, but judging by her moans neither was she.

"I'm gonna cum soon" I told her.

"Oooooooohh, Fuuuuuck, so am I. Fill my pussy with your cum!" She instructed me.

I kept slamming my cock deep into her pussy as her body began to spasm.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, here iiiiii cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm, fffffffuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss." She moaned as her body shuddered with orgasm.

I fucked her through the throes of her orgasm, but now I could no longer contain my own. With a loud moan of pleasure I came, flooding my mother-in-law's pussy with torrent after torrent of my cum. It seemed to be never-ending, but eventually the flow of cum subsided and I stopped to catch my breath. I withdrew my cock from Anita's pussy with a small pop, a mixture of her juices and my cum following it out and started to run down her leg. Having caught her breath, she stood up, allowing more of the sexual mixture to escape down her leg. She turned to face me...

"Well how did you enjoy fucking your mother-in-law?" She asked.

"I enjoyed it a lot." I told her with a beaming grin on my face, "How did you enjoy being fucked by your son-in-law?"

"It was awesome" She replied, "His dick was the biggest I've ever had and he shot more cum then you would believe into my pussy."

"Now I'm going for a shower before my husband gets home." She told me, "And that's not an invitation!"

She gathered up her clothes and quickly went inside and upstairs to the shower. I got dressed and went into the kitchen for a drink; I was understandably thirsty after all that exercise! I looked at the clock, it was 1pm! Shit, I thought to myself, Anita's husband could have got home anytime in the past hour and would have been welcomed home by the site of his wife being fucked rampantly by their son-in-law.

But he hadn't and I'd just had the best sex of my life with his wife, my mother-in-law. I just hoped it wouldn't be too long until I got to fuck her again!

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers