Hot Flash Day

Story Info
Lust, blackjack, & *spanking* good fun.
5.2k words
4.23
36.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady J
Lady J
3 Followers

It is a beautiful spring day and you are anxious to see me and you feel it is time to expose me to some new games that you know I have never played before. You assure me I'll be fine and that all I need to do is follow your orders so I can receive my just and glorious reward…OR receive some very severe punishment. You tell me to meet you in the parking lot of the Seven Feathers Casino in nearby Canyonville at a certain time, and I am prompt to be there. I get out of my car and stand and wait for you as you commanded me to, and soon I see you walk towards me and this makes me smile and it even makes my clit twitch and pussy wet as I know what is to come will most likely be an awesome adventure.

The minute you are within my reach you grab me up and wrap your arms tightly around me and pull my hair down so that it pulls back my head and enables you to kiss me so deep and long. I struggle to hug you back as tightly as I can and you swirl your tongue deep inside my mouth . The day has begun and when you release me from such a magical kiss my heart is pounding from the thrill and the anticipation and wonderment of whatever it is you have in mind.

You quickly tuck a piece of paper in my hand, pet my head a few times, give me a quick kiss, then you tweak my nipple and as I yelp you tell me to wait until I see you go inside the casino before I read my orders. The paper is folded, and the minute you disappear through the casino doors, I unfold it as quickly as I can...so anxious I am.

My orders:

Find your Master, he will be playing blackjack and sitting at one end of a table, you sit at the other end of the table. It's your hot flash day, and you will share the experience with "our" dealer and whoever else is at "our" table...don't worry about the embarrassment that will show on your face as it will account for your actions. You have 5 *finger orders*, and each time you see me put my hand on my chin you are to do as the finger command tells you to do...remember them as I will repeat them, and order yourself a cool drink as soon as the waitress appears. Your hot flash finger orders...

Finger one; squirm, fan yourself, and complain about the hot flashes you get.

Finger two; take your cool beverage and run it across your forehead to cool off.

Finger three; unbutton a few buttons and swirl your cool drink on your chest (do not button these up again)

Finger four; Unhook your bra and remove it from under your blouse and make sure everyone notices as you tuck it safely in your purse.

Finger five; Get up and leave the casino and meet me in front of room 169 at the hotel here.

The fourth finger command rattles me and makes me dread seeing it appear on your perverted chin. I do as you say though and go into the casino. I try and remain calm as I walk down the aisles and look for you, and soon, there you are. There's an older woman dealing, and two gentlemen sitting in the center seats, both young, and you're all the way at the end seat. I go to my seat, pull out some money so I can get some chips and can already feel my cheeks getting red with humiliation (you love that I embarrass easy). It isn't long before I see the one finger on your chin so I look at the dealer and squirm around in my seat and ask her, "is it hot in here or is it just me?" She is sweet and comments on how the temperature is regulated as they like to keep it cool inside for the players. We play a few hands and I am happy because I won a few bucks, but then I see that one finger on your chin again. I let my eyes scan the table, and everyone at the table, then decide to look at the dealer again and this time I tell her, "I must being having hot flashes today as I can’t seem to cool off...what a horrid time this is for me!" She smiles and tells me she knows the feeling all to well. With that, she spots a waitress and calls her over and I order a coke. Soon, after the waitress brought back my drink, I see two more fingers on your chin and I immediately take the coke and cool my forehead with it. I see the first finger again and squirm and complain, then the two fingers and swirl the glass around on my head again, back to one finger and two and finally I notice there are three fingers up. I swallow hard and comment on the heat again, then unbutton a few buttons and put the cool glass to my heaving chest and DAMN is it cold!!! Under my blouse I'm wearing this pretty white lacy see-through bra and I make sure it is noticeable to all at the table. The two younger gentlemen who were getting bored with my complaints and hot flashes suddenly weren't bored anymore.

We kept playing and it was interesting how the once friendly woman dealer suddenly wasn't so friendly anymore, and the once bored gentlemen were now happily involved in the game. What I liked best was the sparkle I noticed in your eyes...but I still dreaded seeing that fourth finger. After about an hour of this game I saw something so interesting...it was all five fingers on your chin and you seemed to gleam as you tapped yourself with them. I was so elated to see them I think I almost came in my pants right there at the table (you didn't have a finger command for that though...he he he).

I wait for you at the hotel door and I like how you are smiling so warm as you walk towards me. You pull the key out of your pants pocket, open the door, and as gentlemanly as ever, let me enter first. You close the door behind you and I can feel your hands begin to wrap around me from behind as our eyes adjust to the darkness of the room.

I meet your hands as they trace my frame and find my center. Next thing I feel is four fingers tapping on my chin and this makes me smile as I squirm to get my hands behind my back and undo my bra. As I do this you release me from your grip and walk around me and watch as I take my bra off under my still half unbuttoned shirt. Our eyes meet and we both start to laugh from the game we had just played, not the blackjack game though. You comment on what a good job I did and tell me how proud you are and that it is my reward time. You then tell me to use the restroom and freshen up, but I am to leave my blouse on, you just want it completely unbuttoned now is all. I do this and come back to find a few candles lit around the room and you're standing next to the bed waiting for me. As soon as I am within your grip, again, you pull me in for another one of your lovely deep long kisses...makes me weak in the knees when I get those

After your lips release mine you tell me to unzip your pants and see what's in there for me. I happily do this but in my haste I almost get your zipper stuck, you tell me to calm down and you gently massage my now hard nipples through my blouse. You want your cock sucked, you want my warm moist mouth to wrap around it and bring it to life more then it already is. You ask me to remove your pants and I grab hold of your pants' waist and as I take them down I take me down as well. I know it is a favorite position of yours when I am on my knees. I remain there as I also remove your underwear and then I carefully take your cock into my hands and begin to gently massage it. It isn't long till I start licking it, one of my favorite things to do, and I know by your reaction that it is one of your favorite's as well. I keep your cock in my mouth and can hear you moan a bit as you take off your own shirt. I use my hands and fingers to softly rub your balls and your ass and your legs from top to bottom while my mouth works on your cock. You have both of your keenly experienced hands on my head and you are petting it which feels so sensual to me and makes my nipples get even harder, but my mouth action is making you moan in delight some more and we both enjoy this position for what seems like an eternity.

Your cock is getting so hard now and I can tell by your breathing that an orgasm is not far away. I take my mouth off of it and replace it with both my hands. As my hands take over stroking it I look up at you and ask if you are ready to cum and tell you that I'd so love to swallow every last drop you have. This pleases you, still you ask me to give you one of my hands but to leave the other one on my cock, when I reach up to you you pull me up and kiss me while I am still rubbing your nice hard cock. You tell me I do get to drink your cum as part of my reward but you prefer to relax on the bed so you can spend yourself more comfortably. Still holding my hand you turn a bit and sit down, my hand falls from your cock but now my pussy is inches from your face and the hand that held mine is now palming my neatly trimmed bush. Next you stick a few of your very skilled fingers inside me. You look up and tell me what a nasty bitch I am as my pussy is so sopping wet with lust and anticipation. You remove your fingers and tell me to get down on my knees again and finish my duty, but first you remove my blouse and mash your face between my breasts taking the time to bite both of them hard enough to make me squeal. You released my breasts and I go down and pull your legs apart and am greeted once again by your lovely firm cock. I go to work on it right away. My mouth works it, my tongue is massaging it, and my hands are exploring as much of your sweet smelling flesh they can touch. It isn't long before all your muscles tighten and this warm thick fluid starts spurting down my throat. I can hear your grunts and moans and it makes me happy to know that I have just pleasured you so fully. I remain on my knees and suck and lick every drop of you I can and soon your body is relaxed as my tongue is cleaning off the last of your spent shaft. We're both lost in the haze of lust and I rest my head on your lap while we both catch our breath. You start petting my head again and it still feels so sweet as I know it means that you are so very pleased.

The passion in the room remains as we gather ourselves, and after some quiet time of remembering the intimacy and heat of what just happened you tell me to get up on the bed and lay with you. You adjust yourself so that you're laying flat on the bed and soon I'm crawling up to lay next to you. You notice my big ole boobs are swaying underneath me as I crawl to you and you ask that I come up and give you some of my sweet kisses. As I do this you playfully grasp one of my breasts and then the other. Still on my hands and knees I bend over to greet your lips, they open as I enter my tongue inside you and we kiss over and over and for so long. As I pet your body with a free hand, I feel your hands trace underneath me and soon they find my dripping cunt. You take a few fingers and insert them in my pussy and finger fuck me ever so nice. As I kiss you your hands and fingers remain at my groin only now you are taking turns dancing on my clit and fingering fucking me like crazy. I keep kissing you but my kisses are getting more intense and my breaths are getting heavier. I raise my head up and let out an "oh god" and my body starts to stiffen. You immediately pull your fingers and hand away and tell me "NOT so fast you horny bitch". My body is shaking and shivering with the cum that is beginning to swell up inside of me.

You raise yourself up and tell me to turn over and spread my legs for you and soon your body is positioned between them and your head is facing my hot desire. You lick my clit as you enjoy the juices that have already spilt, you like how they cover your cheeks and chin and nose. You suddenly get up and off the bed, you tell me to remain in my position, and in minute you are back between my legs with a vibrator, you turn it on immediately. You position yourself between my legs and insert the vibe into my very wet pussy, you like how it slides in and out so easy. With your other hand you massage my clit and this leaves me laying there so helpless and happy and yours to do with as you wish. Each time my body starts to stiffen with orgasm and my breathing gets too heavy you pull back. You keep reiterating the fact that I was such a good slut for you at the casino and assure me that when you do give me an orgasm it'll be a delicious one that I wont soon forget. This goes on a long time and my body is almost hurting from wanting to get it's nasty and heavy release. You ask me if I am ready, and I quickly answer "oh god yes", you ask me if I deserve to cum for you and I say, "I was a good girl for you so yes PLEASE!" You ask me what time it is and I blurt out, "it's time to fucking let me cum....GAWD!!! You laugh at the animal lust that took me over inside and caused my crude response. Your words are teasing my mind as equally as your hands and the vibe are teasing my body. Finally, you pull the vibe out and go down between my soaking wet legs with your head again. You insert a few fingers inside me and your mouth skillfully finds my clit and goes to work on it. I almost felt delirious with lust and it didn't take long for my hips to grind into your face and my language to get loud and even more crude. Soon I stiffened and started jolting and you had to hold on to me tightly because you wanted to ride out the whole orgasm with me. Your fingers remained in my pussy and delighted at how they could feel the walls of it throb. Your mouth and face were drenched in my juices and you never stopped sucking on my clit as you rode out this very hard orgasm with me. When I was fully spent we both needed some rest, so you crawled up next to me, kissed me ever so nice and then told me to lick my juices off your face, which I was happy to do as I like how they taste as well. I turned over to face you and we hugged and rubbed each other as we caught our breath... both so happy in all that has happened thus far.

But "thus far" didn't last for very long....

After we had both spent some of our delicious energy, we lay naked and watched the flickering lights of the candles on the walls. We talked nasty and rejoiced over the talents we've gleefully discovered in each other. You shared some of your jaded doctor stories, and I shared some of the tales of my youth and a few of the wild sides I explored. Our everyday lives were worlds apart, still our desires were one and the same. This made us especially happy as neither of us wanted our daily activities to interfere with this new found lust and intimacy. I got us some cool water to drink to help us rehydrate and we talked and laughed for about an hour. We were both getting re-energized again and you told me to go have a smoke outside as you had some things you wanted to do in the room and that it required some privacy. I gratefully obliged, put my pants on, then my blouse, but as I was buttoning it up you stopped me and said, "that needs to remain undone, try not to flash too many innocent people".

I was giggling as I went out and closed the door behind me...this was already turning into an amazing day. When I came back in you got up and you had your pants back on. I noticed things were different, in fact there were things on the bed and dresser that I hadn't seen earlier but it was still pretty dark in there and I couldn’t really make out what they were. You allowed me to go freshen up again and when I came out of the restroom, once again, you grabbed me up and gave me some more of your excellent kisses. They made me shiver and shake a bit as they were so sensual and so very very nice. You'd had your arms around me while we kissed, but suddenly you grabbed hold of my upper arms and pulled me away from you. You looked into my eyes and asked me if I was ready to get the rest of my reward, I nodded hastily and could feel my eyes start to shine as I pertly answered, "YES SIR!"

You told me you wanted to start on my backside and made me kneel on all four towards the end of the bed, "head down, ass up" you said, and of course I did as I was told. You crawled up next to me on the bed and had me hold my hair up as you fastened a blindfold over my eyes, "a little sensory deprivation never hurt anyone, well you might get hurt just a little" and with that I heard this very nasty laugh come from what seemed like your direction. Once you were off the bed all I could do was listen and wonder where you were and what you were doing. It wasn't long until I felt you come up behind me and start stroking my ass. "This is one big white butt" you said, "but it wont be for long!", and with that I felt your hand smack me a good one back there. I yelped a bit but held steady in my position and tried not to giggle as this kinda play will sometimes make me do. With one hand you stroked my ass and then the other would crash down with more spanks...the combination of the two sensations worked wonderful together and I remained in my position so quiet and so into what was happening to me. Every now and then you'd insert a finger or two in my cunt, you commented each time about how wet it was getting. I could feel it was as well.

My ass was starting to feel warm and pink and glowy and I think your hand was starting to feel the same way. You stopped for a bit and I could tell that you had moved away, but you didn't stay gone for long. Next I felt something big and poking at my pussy lips, and then it entered, "YOUCH" I quipped as you shoved it in deep. You told me to relax and take it and I did my best and obliged you and it wasn't long until you had it slipping and sliding in and out of me with ease. You told me what a good cunt I was for being so good and taking it all and with that you brought your other hand up between my legs and started rubbing my clit. It didn't take long for me to start grasping for breaths and soon this very nice orgasm was making me shout to the lord. And once again you rode out the whole thing out with me. You got up when I was finished but left the big toy inside my drippy cunt. I could sense you coming up behind me again and WHAM you smacked my ass with something that felt so stingy...I think it was a paddle! Ouch! When you did this I lunged, and ker-plop, out came the large toy from my cunt. You noticed this immediately, picked it up, then came around the bed and had me lick my juices off it. My face got all sticky from it. I could tell you put it down on the night stand next to the bed and then and you went back behind me again and started paddling away. At first it was light, but as time progressed, so did the intensity of the swats. I think my endorphins were beginning to kick in as even the harder smacks were feeling very welcome and making me feel so warm and fine both inside and out. I don't know how long you were spanking me, but we were both so quiet with the anticipation of each whack, it seemed as if we were both lost in our own little world of pain and pleasure. You seemed to have found this nice rhythm and it seemed as if you were smacking patterns on my now nice red bottom.

You stopped after who knows how long and I heard you deeply yet quietly comment on how nice and red that was looking. Your hand softly stroked your accomplishment (my ass) and I heard you mumble, "such a good girl you are...now I need you to roll over and spread your legs for me", with that I did as told and soon you were next to me stroking and kissing me...a very nice haze had taken us both to a place so nice. You inserted your fingers deep inside me again and I could tell my pussy was still wet, when you brought them out you put them to my mouth and I happily licked them clean for you. I brought my hands up to remove the blindfold, but you stopped me and said, "not so fast girlie". I obeyed and swoosh you were up again. I could feel you tug on my one leg and then some cloth went around it and soon I couldn't move it, a few minutes later you did the same to my other leg. I laid there naked and exposed, legs bound, blindfolded, and vulnerable to only you. I loved it!

You sat beside me on the bed and I felt your hand reach for mine and you placed it on your cock. You had taken your pants off and what I felt was so nice. You weren't hard, but I knew how to fix that and went to work and slowly and softly started in on stroking it. It did begin to stiffen when I heard you say, "I want you to relax real good for me now as I don't want you injured", this made me nervous but I never stopped stroking you. I felt your hand pat my bush, then I felt your fingers spread my pussy lips open, and then the next sensation did make me jolt a bit. You smacked my clit with something kinda stingy, though it wasn't real hard, mostly it just startled me. I think it was a riding crop; anyway, you didn't stop, you rhythmically slapped my clit and soon I was relaxed and enjoying the interesting new sensation. It must have been an uncomfortable position for you as you winced a bit as you got up and took a new position between my legs. I felt a new toy enter my pussy, the vibrating one, and I loved the mingling sensations. Once again you started spanking my clit with that crop again and before long it was getting so warm and the toy in my pussy felt too good. It sure didn’t take long for me and suddenly I yelled out ..."OH GAWD, I'M GONNA CUM!!!" You sweetly said, "let it flow sweetheart" and with that my pussy throbbed and all this liquid welled up inside me and around the vibe. You held it deep inside me and soothed my clit with the now warmed up crop as I spurt inside, it was yet another fine orgasm and you stayed with me and it through it's full completion...my favorite thing. When I was finished you leaned in and licked and kissed my pussy, but only long enough to lap up my cum.

Lady J
Lady J
3 Followers
12