Hot Flashes

Story Info
Heated images of hot sensual acts.
889 words
4
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the front door and there you are...looking hungrily at the way I am leaning against the door...edge of the door pushed into my breasts, showing the deep separation between my full and rounded tits...my nipples, rosy brown and long and puckered, push hard against the thin purple silk robe that comes between my skin and the cool night air...i know you are dying to pinch my nipples between your thumb and forefinger...to pull them out and roll them into hardness and drive sharp currents of pleasure from my nipples straight to my cunt...

Cos there is a connection, my lover, between those nipples of mine and the power you hold over my pussy...you stroke my tits and my pussy swells...you suck my nipples and flick me with your tongue and you cause my legs to spread for you...lap at me with your hot flat tongue like a dog and my cunt will warm with sticky girl cum...

"So, why don't you cum inside?” I say, and open the door wide for you. You enter the dark hallway and move into me, opening the front of that purple silk robe so my tits and belly and shaved pussy are yours for the taking...you run your hands over my skin and wrap them around my tits like a warm blanket and run your hands down my belly straight into the crevice of my smooth cunt...your fingers grope me there, feeling the wet heat of me, the slippery cunt lips, the hard and swollen clit that demands to be touched and excited...

Cos you do, you excite me beyond belief...when you stand there and sample my soft bits I want to open my body to you and take you in wherever you can penetrate...your tongue into my mouth like a hard cock...i suck your tongue and bite your lips like a young girl giving her first blowjob...so hungry for your body, so oral, so sucking, so wanting to use my mouth on you till you cum...

And your cock...did I mention that yet? So hard and straight and urgent is your desire...i drop to my knees to stare you down...my eyes to your cockhead, noticing how you twitch and pulse with heat...your cock is perfect, so tasty, so male, and I open my mouth and suck you in like I can't get you far enough inside me...stroke and suck and slurp and suck and taste that drop of precum that tastes like inner male juices and I suck and suck and suck your hard cock while you hold my face to your groin and fuck into me like a man who is driven by the need to pump...and then I hear and feel that rumble from deep inside your cock and balls and I hear your breathing speed up and your hands tighten around my face and you begin your final descent into your cum and you push into me one last time and hold that position while I keep sucking you in and out then open my throat wide to swallow the cum you shoot deep into the back of me...

And like a good girl, a sexy girl, I let a bit of your seed spill across my lips and I use my soft pink tongue to lick that drop up...

You are still hard for me, spent from your cum, but still hard as a rock...

So I lead you into the dark room to the couch that is soft, buttery leather and I lie back with my legs spread wide and my tits full and open to you...you stand over me, just watching, stroking your own cock kind of lazily, while I slide my finger down my belly and thru the small tangle of my bush to the smooth clean line of my shaved pussy...and there I part my lips wide with both hands so you can see the full pink insides of my cunt and how my hard swollen clit is, sticking straight out for the taking...

Then you drop to your knees, spreading my legs wide, and place your mouth over my cunt to suck and pleasure me...you can feel my clit like a small cock in your mouth, and you suck and tease and breathe your hot breath onto me...you can't get enough of my cunt, cos my smooth warm lips and the hard swollen bud and my warm firm thighs wrapped around your face just drive you to hardness, and you push your face into me while you stroke your cock like a teenage boy watching a young girl through a keyhole...

Here's the way I want to cum...i want to be on top of you with your cock buried straight up into me...then while I ride you up and down you can reach up and pull on my nipples and buck your hips up and I will take my fingers and rub small tight circles over my clit and do that faster and faster until I feel the cum rise up in me and grip my clit and tighten my cunt down around your cock that is now trapped inside me...

And the cum that rips through me will make your cock explode...

Then after we'll feel the slow sticky trickle of your cum dripping down and out of my cunt...