Hot Flashes Ch. 02

Story Info
Keri's son finds her in the bathroom.
6.8k words
4.61
260.3k
58
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
670 Followers

This is Part 2 of a three part story.

**********

Later on in the morning.

Keri stepped into the hot water of the bathtub. She stood in the center feeling the water wrap her feet in a liquid blanket all the way up to her ankles.

She really needed a bath. Especially after last night's little escapade with sweet-little Holly. She felt worn down and exhausted, even after a few hours sleep. The warm bath was refreshing.

Keri opened a bottle of body oil and squeezed it into the path of the running water. Next she used a slick-liquid soap that had little suds yet still cleansed the body. The mixture of oils made her skin slippery and lubricated. She put one foot on top of the other and slid it down to the toe. It was as slick as a melting ice cube.

She knelt down and sat back in the tub. She groaned as the hot water encased her sore pussy lips. The warm contact made her tingle and she felt so wonderful.

She stretched her legs out and eased herself back into the water. Her back touched down on the bottom of the porcelain and her head rested just above the water level.

'So nice,' she thought to herself. She lay still, submerged in the tub like a roast in a crock-pot. She enjoyed the almost stinging hot water soak into her skin. She inhaled deeply feeling the steam rise into her face and into her lungs.

Last night was...unmatched in both eroticism and exercise. Her energy was drained. Poor little Holly's going to be passed out for a few more hours. She hadn't had a run like that in her entire life. Her pussy will most definitely be sore for weeks to come.

Keri stretched out in the tub. It was an oversized tub because both Keri and Dan could fit together. She had always preferred bathing to showering because there was a lot more to do in a tub...martially speaking of course.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open.

Keri thought, 'Shit, I forgot to lock it.' She sprung up into a sitting position and covered her tits with her arm. She faced the door while the water in the tub sloshed back and forth gently.

It was her son Mikey. He walked through the door and shut it behind him, not noticing his mother, naked in the bathtub. Nonchalantly, Mikey marched over to the toilet and lifted the seat.

He reached for the waistband of his boxer shorts. Keri cleared her throat audibly. Mikey jumped in surprise.

"Oh shit! I mean...crud! Sorry Mom...I...I didn't know you were in here." Mikey fumbled clumsily backwards. He caught a quick glimpse at his Mom's oily wet body. Then he quickly looked at the ground.

Keri watched her skinny son stumble and around jerkily. She giggled slightly under her breath. She had to admit to herself, her son was kind of a geek. But in a cute-geeky sort of way. The type of young man that girls walked all over cause he was too small and nice. A true nice guy. Too shy to date.

Mikey headed for the door, apologizing the whole way. "Sorry Mom...I'm gonna go now...should've locked the door, you know? I didn't realize you were in the bath."

"No problem hun." Keri smirked.

Then suddenly, Keri had another flash.

The image that came through was Mikey standing next to the bathroom sink. His boxers were down around his knees. The facet was running. He was putting his hand under the water then grabbing his erection. The water lubed his cock and he began jerking on it wildly. He repeated the process several times before splashing water onto the counter top. He then proceeded to slide the underside of his erection over the wet porcelain. His face was rigid as he thrust against the counter desperately as if he were fucking some imaginary woman.

Keri snapped back to reality. She was breathing heavily. She started to feel that now familiar tingle in her loins, and she got a fluttering sensation in her stomach. She felt her nipples becoming erect under the arm that covered them.

Just as Mikey grabbed the door handle, Keri said, "Wait Mikey."

Mikey stopped.

She said, "Turn around. But first shut the door."

"I have to get ready for school Mom. I'm already running late."

"You can give me just a few minutes of your time." She said motherly.

Mikey did as he was told. He shut the door and timidly turned his body around toward his Mom. He kept his eyes down at the floor.

'Okay he turned around. Now what?' Keri thought. She was feeling really funny, like she wasn't quite sure what was going on. She wasn't really sure of what she wanted of him. This was her baby boy. However, when she looked at this young man before her, deep inside, something was turning her on. There was something so tantalizingly innocent about Mikey. Especially standing there so nervous in his boxers and tee shirt. He was always a small kid, even now being a senior in high school. His size was also one of the reason's he was so painfully shy. Mikey's youth was filled with bullies and crushes that would never give him the time of day.

Keri felt a pang of lust as she realized what she could do for this kid. What she wanted to do. Oh the things she could do to him. What she would do.

Mikey asked, "What do you need Mom?"

"Come over here Mikey. Come stand next the tub."

"But Mom...your naked. Shouldn't I leave?"

"Michael Aaron Boyd, get over here when I tell you to."

Mikey always knew he was in trouble when she used his full name. But he still felt like he shouldn't be in here.

"But Mom..."

"But nothing," Keri snapped. "What did I just say?"

Timidly, Mikey slowly walked over to the bathtub. He continued to look at his feet, although he could see his Mom's glistening wet skin in the corner of his eye. He could see the bottom portion of her body kneeling in the tub. He refused to look up and meet her eyes.

Keri asked, "Now...what did you come in here for?"

Mikey said, "To use the bathroom."

"Oh," replied Keri. "You have to pee?"

"Uh-huh."

Keri dropped her arm down from her chest and lay back down in the tub. Mikey saw her hard nipples bob up and down in the water. Keri motioned her son towards the toilet.

She said, "Well then...go right ahead. I'm not stopping you."

Mikey glanced up at her face. His heart was beating so hard in his chest when he looked deep into her eyes. He couldn't help but see his mother's entire body in all its splendid nakedness. His heart beat so hard he thought it was going to explode. He looked at her body. Her pussy mound was trimmed into a little tiny strip above the puffy and bare lips. Her little pooch of a belly moved slightly under the water making Mikey feel woozy. Her firm tits floated to the surface of the water like icebergs, the nipples poked up like buoys. His eyes traveled up her neck. When his eyes fell upon her face, he felt faint. She was looking at him, not like a mother, but with a lusting stare. Her eyes were half closed, she took deep breaths through her nose, and she bit her lower lip wantonly.

"Well go on then, Mikey honey. Pee." Keri said and reached over to flip up the toilet seat.

Hesitantly, Mikey inched forward to the toilet. He could see his mother in the corner of his eye, her chest heaving up and down. He reached for the waistband of his boxers.

The stirring in his groin was overwhelming. The build-up pressure of having to pee was also having a major effect on him. His penis inadvertently began to swell. It pressed against the fabric of his boxers.

He pulled them down slightly until the base of his cock was in view.

Keri's bottom lip went numb as she chewed on it.

"I don't think I can do this..." Mikey said, his waistband frozen at his cock base.

"Why not sweetie?" Keri asked incredulously.

"I don't think I can do this with...you here."

Keri's eyebrows went up. "Well. You walked in on me Mikey. Don't be shy. Just hike down those boxers and let the stream trickle. I already know that you have to go."

The nervousness was unbearable. The way his mother was acting was making him feel weird and unsettled.

"I can't Mom. I just can't."

Keri was getting frustrated, "Mikey! Take off your fucking boxers and piss!" She paused. "Now!"

Frightened by the way his mother was acting and talking to him; he slowly did as she said. He pulled the boxers down the length of his cock and they dropped to the floor.

Keri licked her lips. 'I can't believe I'm watching this. This is nuts! He's my son! What am I doing?' Her mind was racing a million miles a minute. She stared at the swollen cock of her son and groaned inwardly. 'Oh what the heck. I already did his sister last night.'

Mikey's head was spinning out of control. He stood there in front of the toilet with his hands down at his sides. In the corner of his eye he saw his mother reach up and twist her nipple.

'Oh god,' Mikey thought. His cock swelled from half-mast to full throttle. His erection stood straight out from his crotch. Instead of pointing at the toilet, it was now directed at the wall.

"Well, I'm waiting. Pee, sweetie." Keri encouraged.

Mikey was panting.

"I can't, Mom. Geez. What's wrong with you?"

"You don't need to pee, baby?" Keri asked sweetly.

"Yes, I do. I can't get a flow started with you watching me." Mikey was so embarrassed, he slumped his head down.

"Do I have to siphon it for you, Mikey?"

Mikey looked up at her. She licked her lips again.

"Do what?"

Keri said, "Remember when you had that water bed? And we had to get the water out? But it wouldn't come out of the hose right away. So we had to suck on the hose to get the flow started."

Mikey's eyes widened. His legs got shaky, and his cock was in pain.

Mikey said, "Mom! You're not serious."

Keri gave him a look of 'OH YEAH?' She sat up in the tub and got on her knees. She simply reached for her son, grabbed him by the waist and pulled him toward her.

"Mom! What are you doing?" His hands went to her head to hold her back. Her lips parted. He didn't have the energy to fight back. This whole thing was so surreal for Mikey.

Suddenly, Keri's lips closed down on the head of her son's cock like a suction at the dentist's office.

Mikey's eyes closed tightly, his mouth dropped open and his head fell back. He moaned.

"Oh my GOD! MOM! UHHhhh!"

Her son's bewildered moaning encouraged Keri. She began sucking on the head like a nursing baby. Slurping and sucking, making smacking sounds with her lips. Her eyes went up and looked at her son's expression.

Mikey felt a mixture of fear and pleasure. He was so lost in his own head right now. His mother was sucking the head of his dick like it was the hose of a waterbed.

"Oh MOM! What the fuck! What's going on?!"

This time, Keri sucked an inch of his cock into her mouth. The suction was almost airtight. She swallowed in the back of her throat. Another inch slid past her lips. Again she swallowed. Another inch. She sucked him an inch at a time until finally he was deep throated and her nose touched down on his belly.

Mikey looked down at her face. His eyes were shot open and his expression was that of complete shock.

She looked up at him, sucked it in tighter, and then hummed.

"Hmmmmmmmm..."

The effect was perfect. Mikey convulsed wildly. His legs just about gave out. He had to reach for the wall to keep from falling over.

Then, Keri slid off of him. Her tongue slid up the underside like a wet slip 'n slide.

She looked up at him and smiled. She was going crazy again with desire. She didn't care who this kid was. She was going to have him any way she wanted. Even if he was her youngest child.

"Now Mikey." Her voice reverted back to her motherly tone. "I don't want you peeing in my mouth. That would be gross. How about it? Do you think you can pee now, baby?"

Mikey head swiveled around and looked in the mirror. He didn't recognize himself. He was extremely light headed. He felt like he had a hang over. Like he woke up in a strange house, with a strange older, attractive woman who just deep throated his cock. But it wasn't. This was his mom!

A tear fell down his face as he held his saliva-covered hard-on down toward the toilet. Nothing was coming out. He had to pee badly, but it was no use. The stirring in his cock had run rampant. Now there was a new pressure in his cock and it seemed to be winning the battle.

"I can't!" Mikey stated.

Keri sighed heavily. She slumped down on her knees and pondered about what to do next. She reached down and raked her pussy with her fingernails. The sensation sent ripples of excitement through her. Her mouth watered as she stared at her grief stricken boy standing over the toilet like a helpless invalid. Her fingers rubbed her clit underneath the water faster and faster. The water splashed a little from the movements.

Keri got back up on her knees. "Come here Mikey."

Mikey's heart quickened again, and he turned back to his naked mother.

"Mom, this is too much...I don't know...what's gotten into you?"

She didn't respond to his question. She stood up in front of him. Water dripped off her body like a waterfall.

Mikey's breathing got heavier as he gazed upon her goddess body in awe.

Keri reached for the bottom of his tee shirt and pulled it up. He moved his arms helplessly, putting them up for his mother to remove the shirt. Just like when he was a kid and his mother undressed him. Next she reached down and yanked the boxers to the ground.

"Step out of them Mikey."

He did as he was told. Now he stood completely naked in front of his equally naked mother. His body was tense and nervous beyond comprehension.

Keri took her youngest son by the hand and pulled him into the tub with her. Mikey followed and stepped into the warm water.

The wanton mother turned him around facing away from her. She then sat back down in the tub. She scooted back and leaned against the back of the tub. She was now in a sitting position with her legs straight out and spread under the water.

"Mikey. See that bath oil in front of you? Grab it."

Mikey reached up with a trembling hand, grabbed the bottle and clutched it to his body like a teddy bear.

"Now sit down."

Mikey sat down between his mother's spread thighs. The water level rose and Mikey's waist was submerged.

Keri breathed in and out deeply, like a yoga technique. She stared at her son's nude backside and sighed. Quickly she reached between her legs and gave it one last rub down.

Mikey heard the water splashing behind him, and the soft "Uh!" of his mother. He didn't dare turn around. He was too frightened.

Keri reached forward and grabbed her shaking son by the waist. She pulled him back into her, and reached around and pulled him back so his back rested on her sizzling tits. She adjusted her hips so her pussy lightly touched his naked butt.

Mikey was helpless under his mother's electric touch. He felt her hands on his chest pull him back, and then gasped as he felt her nipples touch his back.

"Mom, I should leave." Mikey said quietly.

"Shhh...Shush now honey..." Keri dipped her hand in the water and brought the water back and ran it over his head. His hair matted down and she smoothed it back with her palm. "Shhhh...You're not going anywhere sweetheart."

Mikey's eyes closed and he gasped again as more water from her hand poured down his face.

"Now hand me the bath oil."

He handed it to her.

"Now put your arms up on the sides of the tub." He did. "Good."

Keri looked over her son's shoulder and saw that his raging cock meat was erected half in and out of the water. It stood up straight pointing at the ceiling.

Her arms were under Mikey's arms and extended out in front of him. She flipped open the lid of the oil. It makes a click, and Mikey jumped slightly.

"Awe, just relax baby. Mommy's gonna take good care of you."

Mikey opened his eyes and looked down in front of him. His mother squeezed the bottle and thin stream of oil came down and coated his whole cock in a cool whish.

Mikey's breathing consisted of quick gasps.

Keri set the bottle on the side of the tub. She was ready.

Her left hand reached around him and placed open palm in the center of his chest. Her right hand reached around and made a tight fist over top of his monstrous erection. Slowly she pressed her fist down over the cock head. The lubrication pushed open her fist like a vagina. It slid all the way through until her fist was completely circling his erection and was resting at the base.

"Uhhhhh...Mom...Oh! Uh God..." Mikey tensed up like a statue. His cock throbbed under her tight grip.

She began to pump it. She slid her hand up to the top, and then slid it back down. She slid up, and then slid down. Slid up. Slid down. Slid up. Slid down. The bath oil making his entire shaft as slippery as a wet flagpole. Soon she was jacking her son at a steady rhythm.

"OH GOD! MOM! WHAT THE- UHHHHhhhh!!" Mikey's head fell back on his mother's shoulder. His fingers clawed at the porcelain tub. His feet jerked and danced wildly under the water.

Keri was in heaven. She couldn't believe that she enjoyed jacking off her son as much as she was. It had to be a dream or something. Every time her hand pumped his cock flesh, his butt pushed into her pussy. She whimpered like a squirrel in heat every time he made contact.

"Eee! Eee! Eee!"

She squeezed his cock tighter and quickened her pace. The water splashed bigger and bigger with every stroke.

Mikey's knee's slid up and bent, then quickly went back down. His toes pointed up then down, up then down. Every time his mother's hand slid up and down his shaft, his whole body convulsed.

"Oh...oh...uhhhh...Mom...oh god...oh god...oh god...Mom...ohhhh..."

Keri whimpered into her son's ear, "Uh...oh baby...Mommy's baby...uhhh...Mommy's sweetie pie...oh yes...."

Hearing his mom's panting was only increasing his arousal. He felt like she would jerk his cock right off his body. And the funny thing was, he wished she would. At least that way, the pleasurable hurting would cease.

Keri asked, "You gonna pee yet?" And she pinched one of his nipples.

He didn't pee, but that pinch triggered a massive orgasm that shot straight up into the air and landed on his chest and Keri's shoulder.

"Ohhhhhhhh Mommmmmmm!" He practically yelled.

"Shhhhhh....baby boy...you don't want to alert your father." She slowed her strokes, pumping whatever she could out of him. She squeezed until drop after drop kept streaming out of the piss hole.

At the thought of his father walking in on them, Mikey suddenly went white. His breaths were erratic but he bit his tongue to keep from yelling out again. His cock started to deflate and his mother released it so it limps forward.

Keri smiled wantonly and reached up and took some of the cum off her shoulder and licked it from her hand.

Mikey slumped back against her exhaustedly.

She stroked his hair back.

"Shhh, that's it Mikey honey. That's a good boy. Shhh, just relax now. You deserve a rest."

All of a sudden, a stream of pee shot out of the limp cock and trickled down by their feet.

It was as if Mikey didn't notice. He just laid back with his mouth open and eyes closed.

Keri humped her pussy forward into the young boy's butt once again. She did this a few times. She too closed her eyes and concentrated.

Mikey suddenly felt the water by his butt get a lot warmer. A stream of warm water was shooting at his crack. He knew what it was but didn't do anything. He couldn't move. He felt paralyzed.

Keri whispered, "So good baby. So nice. Just relax."

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened.

Both Keri and Mikey shot their heads up in alarm. Their hearts did flip-flops in their chests thinking they were caught. Luckily, it wasn't Dan.

Standing in the doorway with jaw agape and eyes open wide, was Holly. She stood there in the same baby-tee from last night, which only covered half her belly, and the cotton panties. Her fiery red hair was all over the place. She had obviously just woken up.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
670 Followers
12