Hot for (Former) Teacher

Story Info
A college boy returns to visit his hot high school teacher.
1.3k words
3.87
65.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers

All boys have a teacher they fantasized about during their teenage years. Mine was Ms. O. She was hot - long hair, nice breasts, and an ass that was just gorgeous. I sat in the front row during my sophomore year for her web design class. She always had my attention, whether she was facing me - though I only about half the time was I looking above the next - or she was turned around, writing on the board where I could watch her ass move. I didn't do that well in her class, in part because my mind was otherwise distracted and not paying attention to the scholastic subject matter. The other reason was that I was deadly afraid of being called upon. As a horny teenage boy, I perpetually had an embarrassing "problem" that had me deathly afraid to stand up.

I joined the yearbook team my junior and senior years just because Ms. O was the staff person in charge. It allowed me some occasional one-on-one time with her. I know, she was an upstanding teacher and she'd never think of doing anything inappropriate with a student. And in high school I wasn't exactly the most attractive boy. I was tall, about 6 foot, but only about 150 pounds - lanky, zit-faced, uncoordinated, and no experience with girls.

Fast forward a couple years. I matured, put on over 30 pounds, mostly of muscle, my complexion cleared up. And of course college women gave me some practical experience - not to mention confidence. While home on break from college, I was driving by my high school one day. It was after school hours, nobody left in the parking lot except for the familiar vehicle of Ms. O. I decided to stop in and say hello. She was at her desk, working on her computer. She was as captivating as ever. I stood in the doorway staring at her. The feelings, the lust, came back to me rather quickly. I didn't move until she finally looked up, puzzled.

" Ms. O.," I said. She didn't recognize me. "John. John Wilson."

"Oh! Hi." She said with a smile. "My, you've, uh, changed. College has been very good to you, I see." She was looking me up, with a bigger smile. She just stared for a second – and I swear I saw a little lust in her eyes – before snapping herself out of it. "So, how have your studies been going?"

"Pretty good. I made the Dean's list this past semester and expect to graduate with honors if I have a good next semester. You know, I owe a lot of my success to your class and your guidance," I replied.

She walked over and started erasing the board. "John, if I recall you were just an average student. You had the ability but just didn't seem to have the desire in class. You seemed a very willing participant in the yearbook. I was always glad to help you but again appeared distracted, out of focus. It's good to see that you've improved." I swear I heard her add "in more ways than one" under her breath.

I stared at her the whole time she was talking, at her body that is. Those old feelings were as strong as ever and with my new confidence and the positive feedback, I decided to take a chance. I walked up behind her and leaned my body against hers. I whispered in her ear, " Ms. O, I think you know why I was distracted. You were always my favorite teacher." I pulled her hair to the side so I could kiss the back of her neck.

"No, John," she said. "You really shouldn't - "

"Ms. O, you don't know how many nights I've dreamed of this moment." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her, against me. I took my hand and ran it across the side of her thigh and hip. I'm sure she could feel my cock hardening against her ass. My kisses moved over to the side of her neck and found my way to her earlobe. "Let me know if you want me to stop."

She was torn, I could tell, but I continued. I held her tight with my arm so she could feel my strength. With the other I massaged her shoulder a bit. I slid my hand up from her stomach to her breasts. I began kissing the other side of her neck. I then moved both hands to her breasts, feeling them through her shirt. She was starting to get very aroused.

I turned her around to look into her eyes. I sensed hesitation but no objection. I pulled her shirt over the top of her heard and kissed from her neck down to the top of her breasts as I unfastened her bra. Her breasts were as magnificent as I imagined! I pushed her so she was laying down on her desk. I bent over and sucked on one nipple as I massaged the other. Then I kissed my way between her breasts. I buried my face between them, massaging both breasts against the side of my head before I moved over to the other. I felt her nipples harden as I ran my tongue across and gently pulled the nipple between my teeth before letting it go and flicking it with my tongue.

She wanted more. I slid my hand down underneath her skirt and into her panties. I could feel her wetness. She shuttered as I rubbed across her clit, moving in circles around it as I sucked harder on her breast. A moan escaped her lips when I moved hand in faster circles across her clit. I diverted and placed my fingers down across her slit. I slid them inside her dripping wet pussy. After a couple of strokes across her lips I moved back to her clit with faster rubbing faster with my now lubricated fingers. Her mouth was now open, as if she was gasping for air. My hand was pressing harder, moving fast as it could. "Yes, oh yes, yes, yeeesss!" she cried in orgasm.

I lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, sliding them off. Though my cock was already straining, I had to taste her. I bent down and ran my tongue up through her slit. I encircled her pussy lips with my tongue before sliding it in her hole. I moved my tongue in and out of her pussy and then moved back across her lips. I gently kissed her up to her clit, but with it so hyper-sensitive I just kissed it gently. I stood up to remove my shirt and quickly dropped my pants. My cock was rock hard and happy to be free. I moved her ass to the edge of the desk and slid my cock in to her. She gasped as I did so. I started slowly, sliding the head almost all the way out and then sliding it slowly back in. All the way in again - all the way out. A couple of more times brought her back to the brink of orgasm. She propped herself up on the hands so she could see She finally spoke, shouting "God Dammit, you're driving me crazy. Cut it out and just fuck me hard." I happily obliged, but first pulled out and stood her up. I turned her round and bent her over the desk. I spread her legs and slid into her, slamming her hard with my cock against the desk. My hands gripped hard into her ass as I fucked her harder and harder doggie style against the desk. As I erupted inside her. she came once again.

I kissed her on her back before pulling out. "Thank you, Ms. O, for making a young man's fantasy come true. It was better than I imagined." I put my clothes back on and saw her turn around and smile at me.

"You've certainly grown up since high school." She said happily. "Now, you'd better get out of here before someone finds us."

ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers