Hot For Sis-In-Law

Story Info
Couple comforts wife's divorcee sister.
1.5k words
4.05
143.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers

A while ago I sent you a letter about how my wife and I expanded our sexual relationship ("Hot in Cabo"). Here’s the next installment!

Patricia’s sister, Maryann, was going through a tough divorce. Frank was (I think, anyway) being a real prick about things. In any event, Maryann called up from the US of A and asked if she could come and have some quality time, and of course we said "Yes". So Maryann showed up on a Friday afternoon in Winnipeg and I drove her to our house in the country. Patricia welcomed her with kisses and hugs and they disappeared fairly quickly, leaving me to do the "Man’s work" – humping the luggage up to the spare bedroom, then opening a beer.

Next thing I knew, the girls were into the pool. I put on my Speedo and joined them. Holy cow! I thought – what is Frank walking away from? Maryann was gorgeous in her bikini. Her tits were outstanding, no droop showing at all at age thirty-eight but her hips and ass were fabulous, and when she turned around to face me, the lower portion of her bikini was barely covering her bush. She grinned devilishly and said " Glad to see me or is that a gun in your Speedo?" I looked down and realized I was semi-erect already from staring at her. "I’ll let you find out if you want" I replied. Patricia looked on with a knowing smile.

Maryann looked at Patricia, then walked up to me and put her hand on my stiffening cock. She slid her hand into my suit and rubbed my member back and forth, looking at me all the time. "You know," she said, "I haven’t had any sex for a long time. Patricia, mind if I borrow Bruce for a while?"

"Sure thing," replied Patricia, "on one condition: I get to watch!" With that, Maryann led me by my cock to our master bedroom, where we got naked quickly.

My cock jutted straight out, all eight and a half inches on display for both women to see. Patricia & I hadn’t fucked for a few nights, either, so I knew my balls had plenty of sperm to shoot. Patricia was softly rubbing between her legs as she reclined on the bed, obviously excited at the prospect of watching me fuck her younger sister. Maryann, anxious to be fucked, lay on her back, legs apart, with me gazing at her thick mat of pubic hair. I knelt alongside the bed and softly started licking around her cunt, getting her warmed up and fully lubed. It didn’t take long for Maryann’s juices to flow copiously.

"Fuck me," Maryann commanded. "Fuck me right now and shoot it all into me." I eagerly obeyed and slid my boner into her sopping pussy. God it felt good! A new cunt to explore is a wonderful thing, isn’t it? I slid back and forth, looking into her steel blue eyes. Maryann whimpered "Oh jeez that’s feels good!" as my cock found her cervix with a slight bump. I alternated between short fast strokes and long slow ones to increase her pleasure. As I stole a glance at Patricia lying alongside us, I got more excited, as I saw a middle finger sliding in and out of her pussy.

She grinned and mouthed "I love you" as she watched my cock going into her sister’s cunt. Maryann’s hips started to gyrate back and forth as her climax began to approach and my balls started to tingle at about the same time.

"Shoot your come into me" she said, and, in a final rush of short strokes, I ecstatically obeyed, with a thick rope of semen splashing into her, spurt after hot spurt. Then Maryann climaxed loudly, "Oh GOD! oh God, oh God!" as her pussy gripped my still pulsing cock………And as my eyes refocused, I saw Patricia herself was climaxing quietly beside us. Ah, the life of a ménage a trois!

We had to catch our breaths for a few minutes, but Maryann then said, "Don’t think I’m finished with you just yet, you’ll need to make up for my four months of abstinence." I knew this would be a marathon – and I couldn’t forget my wife, either, could I? She turned and lay across me sixty-nine style and I slid my lips and tongue up to her now cum-covered pussy lips, as my shot of a few minutes ago started to leak out. I felt hot breath on my cock and then warm lips sucking it back to hardness. I lapped at the salty tang of my semen and Maryann’s cunt juice eagerly, and I was soon rigid again. I turned my head and saw Patricia sliding her dildo out of the drawer on the night-table, something she didn’t do frequently anymore.

Maryann turned around once again and impaled herself on Mr. Stiffy and was soon crooning herself a happy tune, "Oh Jeez Bruce, where have you kept this cock all these years? If I’d only known!" I was happy to oblige her and thrust up to met her own downward lunges. It was a great feeling! Maryann leaned forward and whispered "Check out Sis!" – I looked and Patricia had her dildo moving in and out of her cunt and a rapid rate, her face contorted in a nearing orgasm and then she reached it, going "Oh! Unnh! Unnnhh!" and then basically collapsing into a series of tummy spasms and jerks. Maryann whispered in my ear again, "Want something a little different?" I said "OK" and with that she raised herself up from my cock and repositioning it at the entrance to her anus. I’d never ever done anal sex before and the thought excited me a lot. Patricia had come around some and was looking at my cock and Maryann’s asshole in close proximity. Maryann let herself down on my cock ever so gently and I was treated to the awesome sight of the tip of my penis disappearing into her ass. The feeling of my cock sliding through the rubbery ring of Maryann’s anal sphincter was so hot!!! And tight, too! I thought briefly my cock would be crushed, then the pressure on the head lessened as I moved into her anal canal and her sphincter relaxed somewhat.

"Oh baby," Maryann grimaced, "you’re so much bigger than Frank. It’s a little tight down there." Patricia had never permitted anal sex so this was a total delight for me and I wanted to make it last for a while. Maryann continue to let herself down further on my cock until it was in all the way. Then she started to slide up and down ever so gently. I was in heaven! Patricia once again fingered her pussy while watching us. I could tell another orgasm was approaching and told Maryann. "Shoot it on my tits, babe, shoot it on my tits!," she commanded. I replied, "OK, but it’ll have to be soon, I can feel it coming!"

With that, Maryann pulled herself off my cock and fell on her backside, I rolled over between her legs, and just in time, too, as my second thick ribbon of semen shot forth and landed all over her belly and breasts, with the third spurt hitting her chin. I think I shot a total of seven times that come shot! It was so awesome to see my sister-in-law covered in my own semen and with my wife clutching at her own orgasm right beside us.

We all three needed some recuperation. I fell asleep with a woman on either side of me. When I woke, Maryann was still asleep but Patricia was, from the sounds, in the shower. My cock was hard again, so I rolled over and slid it into Maryann’s pussy, waking her. Her eyes gleamed as I started a nice slow fuck with her, "Just between you and me, babe!" she murmured. Fortunately, Patricia was taking a nice long shower as Maryann & I fucked lovingly in the evening twilight. After ten minutes or so I felt my balls tightening up again as shot a third time into Maryann’s now soppy cunt.

Well, as you might imagine, for a guy this was heaven! Two beautiful women in the house, both highly sexed. Patricia got her turn after I had a shower and a beer, with Maryann using Patricia’s dildo to achieve a fourth orgasm. Then we all slept together for the night. During the remainder of Maryann’s visit, we fucked, sucked, and watched each other. At one point on Saturday night when I simply was exhausted, Maryann and Patricia explored each other with tongues and fingers, which made my eyes pop out! The sight of them each licking my semen out of each others’ cunts was too much!

Maryann came back for a reprise visit a couple of months later and we explored each other even more so. She is now going with a younger guy named Greg, who she says is very nice, and has invited us down to Greensboro for the next July 4th holiday. She says she’d like us to get to know Greg "much better". Patricia & I can hardly wait!

Between Maryann’s second visit and now, we’ve had another adventure with our pool cleaner Paul. That will be the topic of my next offering.

Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers