Hot for Teacher

Story Info
Chemistry was never this good.
10.9k words
4.64
106.5k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was four months until the end of my senior year, and I had struggled all year to keep my moderate grade average up. I really loved all my teachers, but one made me furious. Mr. Davis was always writing comments on my exams about how I should know this, correcting all my spelling errors with bright red ink on my essays, and he would make comments to me while handing back my test like, "You need to study Miss McCall." No matter how hard I tried, I could never be good enough. I needed to pull this grade up if I had any chance of getting into the college of my choice. I was set to take the SAT's in a couple of weeks, and my stress levels were to the max. I really needed to do something extreme.

I decided that I needed to approach Mr. Davis, and see if he'd work with me to help pull my grades up. Maybe he could even give me some extra credit assignments, or better yet, help me in the areas where I was weakest after school. I entered the chemistry lab, and found him leaned over his desk grading our latest pop quizzes. I know I'm going to bomb on that one, cause I spent the better part of last night studying for my history exam this morning, instead.

"Mr. Davis, can I have a moment of your time please?" He was startled as I spoke, and when he looked up at me, he was almost shocked to see me there.

"Oh, Miss McCall, I didn't hear you come in. Sure, what can I do for you?" He motioned with his hand to have a seat in one of the student desk in front of him, but I ignored it and walked right up to stand in front of him.

"Mr. Davis, I have been struggling with my grades in this class. I have A's in all of my other classes, but I can't seem to get my grade above a C in yours. I really need to pull my grade up if I have any hopes of getting in a great college, and I'm asking if you'll help me. I can do extra assignments, or if you'll help tutor me after school, I'd really appreciate it. Please, Mr. Davis? I'll do anything." I sat down on the corner of his desk, and I could see he was uncomfortable having me so close to him.

"Mr. Davis, I promise not to waste your time. I'll even help straighten the classroom, and put lab equipment away in return for your time. Please?"

He leaned back in his chair, and seemed to consider the idea. I stood back up, and straighten my skirt. Looking in his eyes for any signs of hope. I could hear the audible sign escape his lips, and he lean forward again picking up a piece of paper and pen.

He started writing down something, and said, "This is my phone number, and the address to my workshop in town. I sometimes do classes during the summer, or on weekends for college students." He handed me the paper, "If for some reason you can't show up for our sessions, call me and save me a drive across town. Come back here after school tomorrow and help me pick up, and I'll meet you there at 5:30." He turned back toward the quizzes on his desk, dismissing me. I was too excited to just leave quietly as he had hoped. I let out a yelp, and grabbed him around the neck, and gave him a quick hug, and spontaneously gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, before I skipped out of the room. If I had bothered to turn around, I would have caught his flush face, and his eyes watching my skirt fly up and down as I was skipping out of the room. I was wearing a thong that day, so I'm sure he got a good look at my shapely buns.

My math class seemed to take forever the next day. I looked up at the clock again, 2:45. Will this day never end? I told my mom that I was going to the library after school to study with a group of friends because I knew she have a hissy fit if I told her I'd be alone with one of my teachers. I had to pull this grade up, and I couldn't allow her to step in and ruin my future, and technically speaking, I was studying. The bell finally rang, and I gathered my books up, and ran to my locker. I grabbed my chemistry book, and headed toward the science lab. He was sitting right where I had left him in fifth period. Did the man ever get out from behind his desk?

He looked up as I entered this time, and immediately motion me to pick books up off the desk. "Start with those, and then gather up the beakers from the lab tables, and wash them out at the sink. Make sure you pour the liquids out carefully into the water stream at the sink like I taught you."

I nodded, and sat my things down, and went to work. The silence in the room was comforting after all the noise my fellow students made leaving school that Friday. After I had stacked the books on the bookshelf, I gathered up three of the beakers in my arms and make my way toward the sink. He saw me coming towards the sink with all three, and jumped up to stop me.

"Don't you know anything! Only handle one at a time please! These beakers hold chemicals that could burn holes into your skin."

He reached over and grabbed two of them, accidentally brushing his hand against my breast. He froze when he did, and then clearing his throat, he turned to sit the beakers easily onto the countertop near the sink. When he turned back to me, he could see the tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Please, just be careful," he said in frustration. He turned back toward his desk and sat down, and grunted as he scooted his chair back under it. He didn't look at me again.

I quickly wiped my eyes, and went back to work on the beakers taking my time pouring the liquids out into the cool water spilling into the sink. Once I had finished the last of them, I grabbed a wet wash cloth from behind the sink and wiped down the tables. Today I wore my fitted jeans, and a tank top with a bra built in. As I leaned over the tables I could see my cleavage showing more and more, and my tank top had risen up so that my belly button was exposed. Since my hands were soaking wet from the wash cloth, I couldn't straighten my shirt without getting it wet. I walked toward the sink to rinse it out, and stopped when I notice Mr. Davis starring at my chest. Something fluttered in my tummy, and for the first time ever, I could feel myself getting wet.

I was an average looking girl, and because I spent so much time studying, I never had time for a boyfriend. I promised myself that I would go to college before I let boys become a diversion. This feeling was overwhelming, and I was kind of flattered, and even confused that my teacher would look at me that way. He didn't say a word as he watch me walk over to sink and rinse the cloth out and fold it neatly next to the sink. I grabbed a paper towel, and wiped my hands off.

"I'm done Mr. Davis, is there anything else you need me to do?" I asked, as I was turning back around.

He was packing up briefcase, and he didn't even bother to look up when he said, "No, that will be all. I'll see you tonight."

I straighten my shirt and walked over to where my things sat. I gathered my book and my knapsack, and headed out the door without looking back. I can't believe I not only let him feel my breast, but gave him a broads eye view of my cleavage, and belly. This was Mr. Davis for god sake, and I'm acting like a little Lolita.

I walked into the old building that was Mr. Davis's workshop right at 5:28. I knew he was there, because his Ford Bronco was parked outside. I stopped on the way, to pick up something to eat, and tried to calm down after acting so badly this afternoon. He probably thinks I'm such a idiot. I found him standing at the window of one of his rooms facing me. There wasn't a desk in this room, just a long table and some chairs.

"Hi again!" I said smiling, hoping to ease some of the tension.

"Hi M.J., come on in and have a seat." He motion toward the table, and walked over quickly to pulled a chair out for me. We sat side by side, and he pulled a folder out of his briefcase. "I figured we'd start with some formula conversions, since on your last pop quiz you missed about every one." I groaned because he had noticed.

"I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I set up the equation, and somewhere down the line I mess it up." He put the paper in front of me, and we work diligently through the problems. I was surprised that he was so patient with me. I finally sat back satisfied that I had finally figured it out.

He grinned over at me, "See? It's not that hard once you get the hang of it. We'll work on quantum theories now. He reached back over into his briefcase, and pulled out another folder. My mouth went dry as I watch the muscles in his back ripple as he moved.

"Do you work out Mr. Davis?" Where the hell did that question come from?

He turned back to me with a question in his eyes, "Yeah, when I get the time. I play tennis mostly. Why do you ask?"

I couldn't help myself. I reached over and ran my hand down his back. "I just noticed how in shape you are for your...uh, age."

I could hear him suck in his breath as my hand traveled down his spine. "You really shouldn't do things like that, or say THINGS like that to me M.J." He stood up, and backed away. "Maybe, we better save this for tomorrow. It's 8:00 now. You better go home."

He reached over and picked up the folders, and crammed them into his briefcase. "Why don't we meet here tomorrow at the same time? Your parents won't care if you're here right?"

I stood up, and pulled my car keys from my pocket and lied. "Oh no, I live with my mom, and she knows I need to pull my grade up. She won't care. I'll be here tomorrow." I blush slightly, "I'm really sorry Mr. Davis, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm just really nervous I guess, and I tend to say things out of place."

He looked me in the eyes to see whether or not I was telling the truth, and nodded, "It's okay M.J. Just remember I'm still your teacher, and I'm just here to help you with your grade." I blushed, and turned and started for the door.

"Wait! I'll walk you to your car. This isn't the best neighborhood, and I don't want anything to happen to you." He ran up beside me, and we quietly walked out. I waited for him to lock the doors, and he walked me over to my car. "Drive safely," he said as he closed my car door. He stood there and watch me drive off.

That night my dreams were filled with thoughts of Mr. Davis, doing things to me that I so desperately wanted him to do. I laid there in bed touching myself, making my pussy hot and wet. I wanted him.

I got up the next morning feeling slightly faint. I made myself cum so many times, I barely had enough energy to stand. I ate a hearty breakfast, and went about doing my household choirs. Five o'clock couldn't come soon enough. I showered and changed into my pink plaid short skirt, and put on a buttoned-up white blouse. It looked really cute on me, and I had pink flats to go with it. I fluffed up my hair, so that my curls tumbled down my back. I told mom bye, and drove into town. He's car was already there as usual. I doubt he was ever late for anything. I walked into the classroom, and on the long table sat several beakers, and test tubes. Five dark bottles of liquids and powders sat on the end. I guess we are doing an experiment today. I always loved doing those. I grin ear to ear as he walk through the door behind me. He was wearing khaki shorts, and a Hawaiian shirt. His hair was cut shorter, and was spiked up.

"You look more like a beach bum, than a chemistry teacher Mr. Davis."

He laughed, "Do you like it? I had it cut today."

I pretended to survey him with my finger against my lip.

"Hum, well let me see." I walked around him, taking in the nice shapely butt he sported. As I faced him again, he was wearing a look of amusement. "Oh, yeah! You're hot!" I said with all seriousness.

He laughed and turned me around to face the table he had set up. "Today Miss McCall, we will be doing a little experiment that will be mentioned on my final exam. You were absent that day, so you'll need to do it." I was very surprised he remembered this, and grateful that he was taking the time to allow me to perform it. He walked me through it, and I was ecstatic when the results turned out right for a change. My lab partner tended to bundle up our experiments goofing off.

"I can't believed it worked. Finally, something I did right! Thanks Mr. Davis, I owe you."

He nodded, "You're welcome, M.J."

We gathered up the material to put away, and I carried the beaker of solution over to the sink. I must have tripped, cause the next thing I knew, I had the solution all over my shirt. Mr. Davis didn't hesitate. Before I knew what was happening, my shirt, bra, and skirt were off of me, and he had me standing in the emergency shower with cold water running down my near naked body. His hands rubbing all over my neck, breast, and stomach trying to get the solution off of me. I could feel a slight sting on my skin even against the cold water. When finally he was satisfied that the reaction was over, he turned the shower off and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you all right? Does it hurt?"

I shook my head, "It stings a little, but it's better now." I could feel my nipples hardened. I'm normally really shy, and by this time, I would have crossed my arms over my erect nipples, but I stood there with my arms at my side starring up at him. He glance down, and notice my perky nipples. I could see his clothes were also wet from the spray, and his Hawaiian shirt was plastered against his chest, outlining the muscles that I had guessed were under there.

Without thinking, I reached over and touch him. "Your shirts all wet. I'm so sorry Mr. Davis."

He didn't speak, he just stepped back and search the room for something to dry us off with. He spotted some in one of the cabinets, and walked over and grabbed a few. They were too small to wrap around me, but he took several, and began to dry me off. He started with my neck, and worked his way down. He kneeled down onto one knee and rubbed my legs dry, then slowly moved up. His head was level with my underwear, and when he glanced up, I could see the fire burning in them.

"You better take these off."

When I just stood there in stun silence, he reached over and pulled them down for me. I stepped out of them as they fell around my feet, but still made no further movement to cover myself, or say anything. I just continued to look down at him. He didn't move either. He was still on his knees in front of me, just staring at what makes me a woman. He looked back up at me, and let out a groan. He must have saw the lust in my eyes, because I felt his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. His face brushed against my belly, and his breath warmed me.

"Tell me to stop. God please, M.J., tell me to stop." My only answer was to run my fingers through his newly cut hair.

His breath quicken, and I felt the tiniest kisses on my belly. They slowly traveled downward, and I could feel my own heartbeat coming out of my chest. My hands tighten around his head as his breath touched the heart of me. When I felt the tip of his tongue taste me, I gasped and reacted by spreading my legs apart. He quickly took the opportunity to close his whole mouth onto me, drawing my clit into his mouth. I could barely stand from the shivers that was racking my body. I felt his fingers spread my lips apart, and his tongue gliding down my slit, and then deep inside of me.

"Oh god, you taste so good. I've been wanting to do this since you walked into my classroom yesterday afternoon."

He felt my knees start to buckle, and he stood up and caught me. He carried me to an empty table, and sat me down on the edge. He wrapped his large hands around my head and tilted it back. He whispered, my name before he leaned down and kissed me. He tasted and teased my lips with his tongue, I gasped as he pulled me closer slipping his tongue into my mouth. I reach around and grabbed his head, pulling him closer still. My breast rubbed against his wet shirt and a chill ran down my spine. I reached up and undid his shirt one button at a time. When I had them all undone, I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and pressed my breast up against him. He groaned loudly, and bent his head down to take one of the pink nipples into his mouth. He nipped and sucked, until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his head back up and closed my lips over his. I could feel his fingers probing my pussy. He spread the lips apart, and slid one of his fingers up inside of me.

"Oh god, you're so wet, so ready for me."

My fingers went to his shorts, and made quick work at the button and zipper. I pulled both shorts and boxers off with one jerk. He stood erect and hard before me. I had seen pictures of penis's in my biology book, but never had I imagine something would look so beautiful to me. I circled my hand around him, and he jerked in response. I held on, and lowered my head to him. I wanted to see what he taste like. My lips closed around his member, and he hands gripped my shoulder.

"M.J! Oh, god yes!" I sucked him all the way into my mouth, and slid my tongue around him, then pulled back and did it again. I could feel it quivering in my mouth, and a salty flavor teasing my tongue. He jerked back from me, and I could hear him breathing hard.

"I'm not ready to cum yet. Lie back." I looked up into his flush face, and laid back against the cold table.

He dropped to his knees once more and took my clit into his mouth. I wiggled, and squirmed until I could feel an explosion inside of me.

"Oh my!" I gasped.

My body rocked against his lips, and when the shudder had past, he was standing once more over me. I felt him lift my legs, and I wrapped them around his waist as he scooted me back against him. I felt the head of his penis between my pussy's lips, and it slowly slipped barely inside, and then back out again.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked harshly. His eyes met mine, and I shook my head unable to say anything. "God, M.J. I wish I could stop, but I'm too far gone now. I have to have you."

He eased in further, drawing a gasp from me. I could feel him pressing against the membrane of my virginity. He stopped there, and just held himself still trying to get control. He lean over and touch my breast. He pinched my nipples and rubbed them until they were hard again. I couldn't tolerate the pressure, so I lifted my hips slightly. I could feel the membrane give way, and he groaned as he immediately slid further in.

"Oh god!" He pulled back, and slid in again, going even deeper. "You're so tight! Am I hurting you?"

I moaned, "No. Oh please, I need...I need." I couldn't get it out, he felt so damn good.

I lifted my hips to meet each thrust, but it was difficult with him holding my legs. I slid myself down a little, and braced my feet against the edge of the table. I propelled my hips up even higher, and I felt him slide all the way in. He quickly pulled back, and pushed back in. His balls were bouncing on my ass, spanking me as he began pumping into me. I felt him growing inside me, and I tighten my muscle around him.

He cried out, "I'm going to cum, baby! Come with me!"

He pushed in one last time and stay there deep inside of me. I let out a scream of joy, as I felt a second explosion erupt inside of me. He grunted and cried out too, and I felt our juices flowing down my ass. He stayed still until his weak dick fell out of me. He pulled a chair under him, and sat down with a plop. Then reached over, and pulled me on top of him. He sat there holding me, running his hand up and down my body trying to warm me up.

"M.J., we have to somehow dry our clothes. It's getting late, and your mom will be worried about you." I let out a sign hoping to make the moment last longer, but he finally lifted my head and kissed me softly. "Come on, there's a dryer in the basement."

He stood up and set me aside. I wrapped my arms around my chest this time. I started shivering from the lack of his heat. We rung out clothes out in the shower basin, and headed to the basement. He put our clothes in the dryer, then pulled me up against him.