Hot for Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzzrd
buzzrd
23 Followers

Jack broke it off and pushed her back down onto his cock. She laughed. She enjoyed being dominated like this. Jack got into a kneeling position and started moving his cock forcefully into her mouth. She remained on all fours and let Jack fuck her throat. Sometimes he pushed it all the way in. Sometimes he pulled it out and rubbed it all over her face. She never stopped. Finally, she grabbed the base again with her finger-thumb cock ring and started working the end of his cock with her tongue and lips, as she jerked the base. Jack wasn't ready for his. He could feel an orgasm starting in his balls.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." He tried to push her off but she kept her mouth clamped to his dick. He even pulled her hair but to no effect. Finally she let go of the base of his cock and he let go of his load. Jack's cream shot out of his cock directly into Trish's mouth. He saw her adam's apple bob each time he shot another spurt. He hadn't masturbated in days so his orgasm just kept going and going. By the end he was grunting out his spasms. Trish stayed right on his cock until he was through.

"Wow! Just what the Doctor ordered!" Jack cried out after it was over. Trish licked up the remaining cum from his cock after it had slipped from her mouth. She moved up to his face with a smile on her lips.

"Yummy," she declared and immediately started kissing him. He kissed back, mouth open, so she let him have whatever was on her tongue. They were inflamed for one another.

Jack got up and pulled Trish to her feet. But he surprised her by hooking an arm under her legs and picking her up into his arms.

"Jack! Put me down. I'm too heavy!"

"Liar!"

"No seriously baby, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Which way to the bedroom."

"Okay.. down the hallway but first let me change my position." Trish lifted one leg high over his head and around his back. She clamped both legs behind him and now they were face to face while their semi-erect cocks were lovingly pressed against one another.

Jack looked down, "Looks like they're made for one another."

Trish looked down and then back up into Jack's eyes. She hugged him and whispered in his ear... "Yes! Yes they were."

=======

Jack carried her to the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. Her green eyes were very bright and alive.

As she laid back with her legs spread wide open she naughtily said, "Care for a fuck?"

"You bet, but first this..." He went down on her but this time right to her ass. He licked and kissed all over the inside of her thighs, on her balls, on her taint and her cute little puckered fuckhole. He loved it. He lubed her all around with as much saliva as he could generate. His tongue pushed far into her. She moaned the whole time in response. Jack got turned on by the entire process and jerked his cock to a full erection again.

"Sweety, I still need a little lube. I'll need some help to get your whopper inside of me." She reached to the bedstand and pulled out some lubricant. She rubbed some into her asshole mixing it with Jack's spit. She also reached out and rubbed some onto Jack's cock.

As Jack prepared to push his raging hard-on into this voluptuous girl's ass, he stopped and asked... "condoms"?

"Ohh Jack, can we trust one another on our sexual histories?"

"I haven't been laid in almost a year, baby. Saw my new doc on campus when I arrived in August and he checked me out for STD's."

"Ohhh hunny. I"ve been waiting for you. I'm sexually clean too"

Jack bent down and planted a deep kiss on her lips, and pushed the head of his cock into her waiting hole. As the head of his cock popped past her anal ring, she released a big moan through their kiss. "Mmmm Jack, fuck me like a woman. Make me your woman."

Jack slowly pushed the length of his cock into her and allowed her anus to relax and receive it. She relaxed quickly and soon he was taking long slow strokes in and out of her ass. Her legs were high up in the air, pushed back by his arms which were pushing up from the bed. He stared down on her pretty face and could see that she was lost in passion. Her eyes were glazed over and her lips were shaped in a little "o" and emitted short little moans. What a little freak, Jack thought. With that, he increased his pace. He started ramming her a little more forcefully.

"Aww dammit Jack! Your assbuster is sooooo big!"

"Want me to slow down or pull out, hun?"

Her eyes cleared for a moment and she looked back at him with a certain ferocity. His answer was received by her joining in on the fucking motion, moving her hips upward to meet the downward thrust of his cock. She had her legs now clamped around his back and her nails were starting to scratch his forearms. He loved it. It was all good. They never tired. As Jack was fucking her he noticed she had become erect with no stimulation at all. He reached down and stroked her cock. She moaned louder and louder.

Suddenly, Jack stopped. Trish looked at him inquisitively.

"I want to try this." Jack was tall but most of his height was in his legs. He was also unusually limber. Jack pulled the length of his 8" cock out of Trish's ass until only the tip of it remained connected to her. Then he bent his torso down and was able to take the head of Trish's cock into his mouth.

Trish let out a gasp. She couldn't believe what was happening. The man of her dreams was plowing her ass and sucking her cock at the same time. She was careful in her movements trying to ensure that her cock remained in his mouth while his cock remained in her ass. A gentle rocking movement between the two of them had their cocks moving in and out of their holes. The feeling was delicious! This brand new feeling got the best of Trish. Normally it took her a long time to ejaculate, if ever, due to all of her hormone treatments. But in this case she was simply overcome with sexual feelings. In no time she felt her orgasm welling up from her balls.

"Jack, watch out! I'm gonna cum!" Jack pulled his cock out of her ass and forced his throat down over the length of her cock. It was too much for Trish. She started cumming. As she did she started screaming. She lost track of the world and time through her orgasm. Jack never wavered. He kept his mouth down around her cock the whole time, flipping his tongue all over the place. He swallowed every drop.

Trish had closed her eyes. She was exhausted. But the next thing she felt was his raging hardon at the entrance to her ass again. Her eyes flew open. He simply smiled at her and then pushed his cock deep inside her again. It felt wonderful to Trish to have this man fill her up. His strokes this time were long and slow. They were both loving this. Eventually, he rolled her onto her side and bent down and fondled and kissed her tits while continuing to pump her tight ass.

Jack moved up from her tit to her face and kissed her long on the lips while fucking her side saddle. He loved this position. But after a time, he whispered into her ear... "Let's do doggy."

She obediently rolled onto her knees, careful not to allow him to slip out of her. Jack's length was helpful in this regard. As soon as they got positioned he started fucking her with quicker strokes. She pushed back as forcefully as he pushed forward. Soon, his balls were slapping against her balls. She buried her face in a pillow and screamed. At the same time he erupted into another orgasm. He shot his load deep into her bowels. She screamed for more. "Cum in me Jack. Don't stop. Cum in me!"

When he was finished he collapsed down onto her back and they turned sideways into a spoon position. She turned her head so she could see his eyes and smooch him.

"Wow!"

Trish laughed, "Yeah.. wow!" A silence ensued and they both enjoyed the moments that ticked away.

Trish broke their reverie, "Jaaaaack? Can you stay overnight?"

"Do you want me to stay overnight baby?"

She elbowed him in the ribs, "Of course I do."

"Okay then, I get the left side of the bed."

She pulled her ass off his flaccid cock and turned to face him. She smiled, saying, "what if I like the left side?"

"Too bad for you. In some things the man calls the shots and I called dibs on the left side." She laughed, and then he continued, "Baby, it's a man's world. Better get used to it." She laughed more over his faux machismo schtick.

"Ooops, I'm leaking." Trish reached 2 fingers down to her ass and scooped out a mixture of their juices, bringing them up between their faces. "Care for a snack?" she asked. He replied by licking her fingers clean, but she jumped in and started kissing his mouth. They swapped the love juice back and forth between their mouths before it finally disappeared down their throats. She smiled at him.

"That was a snowball."

"Snowball?"

"Yeah, it's where 2 people share their orgasmic juices back and forth through kissing."

"Wow! Well, I'd like to try that again sometime."

"Oh Jack! You know we will."

Trish burrowed and cuddled down into his arms and they shared a long quiet time together.

"Trish!"

She must have fallen asleep. "Yes Jack?"

"Umm, you didn't get a chance to enter me."

"Oh yes I did, you allowed me to enter your mouth a couple of times."

"No, I mean my ass. Aren't you feeling a bit deprived by not having me on all fours?"

Trish looked up into Jack's eyes. "Is this something you are willing to do?"

"I don't know. I've never done it. I have inserted a finger in my ass during masturbation sometimes, but no penetration other than that."

"Well baby. Are you familiar with the terms top and bottom?"

"No."

"They come from the gay world but also apply to the TS world. A bottom is a person who only or mostly likes to receive. A top is a person who prefers to give. I'm mostly a bottom. I like the entire experience of feeling penetrated. It makes me feel more like a woman. So you really don't have to give me your butt. I loved everything that happened tonight and would do it all over and over again and not change anything."

"But you would top me, if I wanted to try it?"

"Oh sure. If you wanted to I would love to do it. In fact, I wouldn't want anyone else to penetrate your sexy ass except for me. If you hang with me you're gonna see I'm a little bit jealous and possessive."

"Must be all that latin blood in you," he spanked her ass as he said it.

Trish laughed. "You be careful, mi papasito!"

They were both tired and about to fall asleep. Before they fell asleep, though, Trish whispered, "Good night, Perfessor!"

Jack replied, "Good night, Doc!"

buzzrd
buzzrd
23 Followers
12