Hot for Teacher

Story Info
Slutty teen seduces her teacher for fun.
3.3k words
4.4
158.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was my teacher in high school and I had just turned 18. It was my senior year and I was feeling so over learning almost before the year even began. I thought about him constantly, at school, in the shower and at night when I touched myself before I went to sleep.

He was only 30 years old and I knew he thought I was hot. I have a great, tight, young body with small but perky breasts and a supple, juicy ass. I get a lot of attention from all the boys at school, and I know how to make a man happy. I've been sexually active with my classmates for a few years and I had a reputation for giving great head.

I knew he had heard of my skills giving head, when one day I overheard two boys in my class discussing my technique behind him in the hallway. Though the hall was packed with students moving between classes, their chatter was loud enough for me to hear at least 5 people back. I shrugged and smiled, pretending not to care, listening to their excited accounts of my tongue and hot, wet mouth on their cocks.

One day I decided that I'd had enough of these boys and wanted to fuck a real man. I had my sights set on Mr. Ryan within several weeks of my final year. He was young, athletic, tall and handsome, not to mention friendly and popular with the students. It wasn't his first year teaching, but it was the first year I had noticed him in the hallways. He had a friendly, warm smile and bright, blue eyes that sparkled when he interacted with even the more difficult students which most teachers would complain about.

I set about seducing him slowly. First, I made sure to wear my most provocative outfits in his class. He taught us math, calculus to be exact, and though I understood the topic, I pretended to need extra help, giving me an excuse to come up to his desk, sit beside him and casually lean over to give him a good look at my tits. I chose not to wear a bra most days since my youthful, firm breasts are perky and I like showing off my hard nipples. Every time I approached his desk, he slid his chair closer to his desk and avoided eye contact with me. I liked to think he was hiding a growing erection.

Next, I set about getting familiar with him, stopping in to say hi between classes, or going to see him on free periods to get more "help" with my homework or special assignments. I knew my methods were working when I would catch him staring at my nipples poking against the thin fabric of my shirt, and even better, when I noticed him flip his growing hard-on upward into the waistband of his pants.

Within several weeks I had him right where I wanted him. I had asked him if I could stay late after school this Friday afternoon to ask him questions about an upcoming midterm exam. I knew the answers already but I pretended not to understand the equations or how to solve the sample problems he'd assigned the day before.

Wearing a tight tank top, short jean skirt and excellent push-up bra, I entered the classroom with my textbook in hand. I wasn't wearing any panties. As I entered I noticed him do a double take and work to pry his eyes away from my thighs near the bottom of my skirt. If I bent over, he would without a doubt see my ass.

"Hey, Mr. Ryan," I greeted him warmly, shutting the door behind me. Bending over to place my backpack onto the floor beside the desk I continued, "I need some help with the problems you assigned us yesterday. Do you think you could help me out?" I asked innocently.

"Of course, Becca, just give me a second to finish grading these tests. Why don't you have another look at the questions and figure out where you're stuck, and I'll be ready to help." He avoided looking at me more than he needed to.

Sensing his discomfort, I sat in the desk facing his desk at the side of the room and spread my legs wide open. Acting innocently, I began to study the questions again, like he suggested. When he looked up, he would have an uninterrupted view of my naked, hot, wet and willing pussy.

It took a full five minutes for him to look up and see my naked pussy. I was hairless, pink and wet for him. Not looking up from the questions, I reached my hand between my legs and began to play with myself for his personal viewing. Smiling at the paper as I heard his breathing increase and the small groan escape his lips, I soldiered on, touching myself. After several moments, I leaned my head back fully and shamelessly touched rubbed my wet pussy for his pleasure.

"Becca, what do you think you're doing?" he asked when he regained his composure.

Opening my eyes directly into his, I gave him my sexiest smile. "I was hoping maybe there was something else I could do, you know, you get my grades up. What do you think, Mr. Ryan?"

Standing abruptly, waving his hands to suggest he didn't want me, I noticed the big bulge in his groin. Smiling bigger, "It seems I've been successful in raising something, anyways," I remarked, moving my gaze down to his crotch pointedly.

Bashfully, he placed his hands in front of his body and rejected my advances. "Becca, this is wrong. I can't deny that I'm attracted to you, but I need to ask you to stop. Please, Becca. This is beyond inappropriate behaviour," he stated firmly, and sternly.

Not listening, I continued to stare at his gorgeous body, fingering myself and moaning. His upper body was solid, not to the extent of someone who worked out daily, but more-so like someone accustomed to working outdoors or in landscaping. Moving my hips against my hand and squeezing my little tit in my other hand, I told him what I wanted. "I want you to fuck me hard and dirty on your desk, Mr. Ryan. My little pussy is so wet for that big cock you've got for me. I know you want me."

Sighing and running his fingers through his hair, his eyes never strayed from my fingers, moving deftly in and out of my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"Becca, STOP. I mean it, or I'll have to call your parents and tell them what you're suggesting to me." He threatened.

"Mr. Ryan, if you don't like it, you should probably stop staring. Besides, if you call them to say anything, I'll call the school board and tell them you came onto me. Then you'd get in big trouble wouldn't you?"

Shocked that I would suggest framing him, he balked, "Bec, please. You know this in wrong. I'm your teacher and this is wildly inappropriate. Close your legs and go home. If you leave now, I won't say anything and we can forget this happened, ok?"

"I don't think so, Mr. Ryan. You're going to fuck me or I'll tell everyone that you came on to me. You'd lose your job and get into some serious trouble with the law. Do you want me to tell them you tried to touch me?"

Standing quickly, I unbuttoned my skirt and turned away from him. Bending forward over the desk, I ground my pussy onto the edge of the desk and shook my big, luscious ass in the air. Reaching back under me, I continued rubbing my clit hard and dipping two fingers into my open pussy. Moaning loudly, I looked behind me, directly into his eyes.

"Becca, I...." he stammered as his eyes became glued to my bouncing ass and slutty fingers in my pussy.

"You want me. Admit it." I ordered, shaking my ass up and down for his pleasure. Lifting, I slowly walked over to his desk as I stripped off my little black tank top. My lacy push-up bra did wonders for my small tits, making them appear larger and sexier than they typically would when I went braless. His eyes wandered up and down my petite, naked body as I slowly walked toward him. Sitting back down in his desk chair he put his hands up as if under arrest and begged me to stop.

"Becca, I won't do this. I think you're very beautiful and obviously I can't hide my physical reaction but I don't want you. I don't want to lose my job and I don't want to fuck you." Making a point of making eye contact, he said again, "Stop, Becca. I don't want you."

"We'll see about that," I said as I reached for his cock through his pants. Shocked and startled that I touched him he tried to remove my hands from his engorged dick. "Please, Mr. Ryan, I don't want to get you into to trouble. I just want you to make me cum. I think about your big, fat dick every night when I touch myself. I can't even concentrate in class anymore because I want you so badly. Please fuck me. Please? Fuck me like the dirty little whore I am." I pleaded with, whispering the last bit into his ear as I leaned over him in the chair and my hands unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. His show of resistance melted when my hands groped his cock and balls, pulling them out of his pants and tugging on them.

"Oh God, Becca," he groaned as I moved down onto my knees in front of him and slapped his dick across my face. Looking quickly at the door, he begged me to stop. Ignoring him, I traced my tongue along the underside of his shaft and rubbed his balls in one hand. Taking my time, I looked up at him and licked his cock like the most delicious ice cream cone I'd ever had. Moaning onto his dick, my breath teased him as his cock grew harder by the second. "Becca, someone could come in here at any minute."

"Then we better hurry up, shouldn't we, Mr. Ryan?"

Stroking him with long, hard pumps of my hand, I then licked around the tip of his cock in small circles until he groaned loudly and let his head fall backward in his chair, eyes shut tightly with pleasure.

As my mouth finally took his length fully inside, he grunted and groaned, pushing his fingers through my long blonde hair. Feeling aroused more than he had been in a while, he decided he would take advantage of my mouth. Holding my mouth down on his length he pressed the tip of his dick into my throat. Moving his hand lower, he grabbed the front of my throat and the back of my head and repeated those movements until I gagged on his dick. His breath was ragged and harsh when I heard him whisper my name.

"You want me to treat you like a whore?" he asked me as he pulled my mouth off his dick and pushed his fingers into my mouth. "You know I've heard stories about what a slut you are, don't you?"

Pushing my face back into his crotch, he dipped his balls down, into my open mouth as I took turns licking and sucking each of his testicles into my mouth, sucking hard. With an open mouth, I tongued the skin between his balls and pressed my fingers into his taint, rubbing hard against the tight skin between his balls and his asshole.

Moaning louder, he grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples through my bra. "What do you want now, Bec?" he asked as I looked up into his face, filling my mouth with his dick once more.

"I want your cock ....inside my pussy... Mr. Ryan," I said between bobs up and down his huge cock. "You better fuck my tight cunt good and hard or I'll tell them you forced yourself on me."

"Stand up and turn around. Bend over the fucking desk." He ordered.

Standing up slowly, I turned around and leaned over the desk. From behind, still sitting in his chair he rolled forward, pushing his face between my legs, licking my cunt from behind.

"Ohhh," I moaned as I rolled my head forward and pushed backward, impaling his tongue in my pussy. He tongue fucked me from behind, grabbing my ass and slapping my cheeks. Next, his tongue moved to my ass and he tongue punched my little asshole. Moaning, he continued to squeeze my ass into his face, smothering his face as he licked and slurped my juices. Reaching one hand forward, he pushed two fingers into my dripping wet cunt and rubbed my clit fast and hard with his thumb.

Unable to stop myself, I came hard, shuddering and trembling under the overwhelming sensations of pleasure his experienced hands and mouth were giving me.

As my orgasm took over my body, I didn't realize when he stood behind me and guided his big, fat dick to the entrance of my pussy. Not until he pushed forward to insert his cock fully inside me did I notice, letting out a harsh breath and moaning wildly as he fucked me from behind. His hands gripped my hips and ass as he slammed his prick into me. Faster and faster, he rammed into my pussy, telling me what I liked to hear.

"Oh god, Becca, your pussy is so fucking tight. You're such a bad little slut, aren't you?" He leaned over me, resting a foot beside me on the desk as he switched the angle of his dick into my pussy. His new position made it possible for him to feed me filthy rhetoric into my ear, as he slammed into me harder and harder.

"You're such a fucking whore aren't you, Becca? Hmmm? You think about my cock when I'm teaching you, don't you? I bet you're wet all the time, waiting for any hard cock that comes by, aren't you?"

Turning my head to look at his face while he pressed his meat hard and fast into me, I agreed. "Yes, I'm wet for you every day, Mr. Ryan. I want to get fucked all the time."

Moaning as he heard my slutty confession he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled my head back, exposing my neck to his mouth. He licked and bit my neck as he pulled my hair. I screamed when he pulled my hair and he pressed his hand over my mouth to cover the sounds I was making, scared that someone might hear us from the hallway.

"Shhh, baby," he whispered into my ear as he slowed his pace and stood back behind me. Pulling out of my pussy, he leaned forward again and licked my soaking wet pussy from my clit to my ass. Again, he pushed his long, thick tongue into my asshole as he rubbed my clit with his fingers.

Using his middle finger he pushed into my ass, spitting on it to lubricate my hole. Soon he added another finger and spit more until he was fingering my ass with three large, long fingers. Placing the tip of his cock at my asshole, he reached around to cover my mouth with his free hand. Pressing forward he pushed the head inside.

"Pull your ass apart for me, baby," he ordered, "Let me see that pretty ass take my cock."

I loved getting fucked in my ass. I never thought he'd try but I was excited to feel his dick inside my tight asshole. Reaching with both hands, I rested my face against the cool surface of his desk and grabbed my ass to spread it apart for him. Groaning with pleasure, he pressed his hard cock deeper into my ass, spitting down into my crack again to make it extra slippery.

"Do you like my dick in your ass, Becca?" he asked as he continued to slowly work his dick further in, pushing and pulling in and out slowly, allowing my ass to adjust to his thickness.

"Yes," I could barely whisper from the pleasure I felt as he stretched my ass, mixed with the wonderful feeling of the soft, light, feathery touches of his fingers over my clit and pussy lips, "I love it in my ass." He teased my clit more as he pushed harder into my ass.

"You're so fucking tight, Bec, I'm going to cum, soon." As he said it, he gripped my hip with his free hand and moved faster within me.

"Oh, fuck! Please don't stop! Please don't stop!" I screamed as he plunged in and out, hard and fast, filling me with his big, hard dick.

Within moments he was slamming my ass almost as hard as he had been fucking my pussy minutes before and I could feel his balls slap against my pussy. " Yeah, yeah, yeah," I whispered as he continued, "Yeah, I want it. I want you to cum inside me." It was too much for me and I came again, moaning into the desk and writhing beneath him.

Feeling my body clench he grunted as he spilled his seed inside my tight little ass. Moaning and saying my name, he came inside me with several long, hard spurts of cum. Filling my ass with his hot jizz he kissed my back as his body slumped onto me, spent and satisfied.

Giggling, I turned my head to look back at him as he stood and put his cock back inside his pants. Turning and laying back on the desk still naked in front of him, I rubbed my clit and moaned his name.

"That was better than I imagined, Mr. Ryan," I said, smiling up at him while I continued to rub myself. I knew I was close to cumming again and I was greedy for the bliss that would come with it. "If you licked my pussy, I would cum so hard for you, right now. Make me cum one more time with that tongue of yours."

"Just can't get enough, can you. You really are a whore," he said as he leaned down to lick and suck my pussy. After only several rough licks I fell over the edge again, cumming hard and squeezing my thighs around his face. Grabbing my ass underneath me, he held his mouth against my pussy as I came and slurped my cum as my pussy gushed.

As I stood to find my clothes, he wiped his brow and swore. "I can't believe I did that. Becca, you can't tell anyone, ok? Please. Becca, you understand that, right?"

As I pulled my skirt back up and button it on I answered him saying, "Well, Mr. Ryan, as long as you continue to fuck me when I need you to like I did today, I won't need to tell on you."

"What about the grades?" he asked. "What grade am I supposed to give you, now?"

I responded with a smirk, "Well now that I'll be able to concentrate in class, I doubt I'll need any extra help and you can just give me whatever grade I deserve."

For the next several days I didn't go in for extra help. When our midterm came and went, Mr. Ryan handed back our exams, stopping at my desk. When I saw the big circled A on the exam, I looked up at him through long thick lashes. He finally understood that I never needed help.

I loved the big smile that spread across his face when he realized that I didn't need his help after all. I caught him looking at me while we were supposed to be doing our assigned questions. Holding his gaze for several moments, I stood and walked over to his desk. Leaning over to speak to him privately, I told him that I needed him to stay late to help me with my questions. Smirking, he nodded silently.