Hot Fox Reporter Gets it at DNC

Story Info
Fucking a hot reporter under the main convention stage.
1.1k words
3.52
51.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

There I was at Invesco Field waiting for the fourth day of the DNC Convention to start. The sun was hot that day, beating down on everyone waiting for "history" to begin.

I was there for another reason. It's a well known fact that when a woman gets angry, she wants to be fucked hard, right away. Romance has its place, but when a woman wants it, she wants to be taken like an animal and ravished.

Working as a reporter for the RNC, I was at the convention trying to pick up on any dirt I could find, when lo-and-behold I bumped into Monica Kelly of Fox News. Monica is the most beautiful woman on Fox, her long blonde hair cascading around her adorable face, her open V-neck blouses always showing more than enough cleavage, and a great looking ass.

I used a corny opening line to start things off.

"Hot enough for you."

"Who are you?" she said.

Opening my my wallet to show my ID, "I'm here from the RNC to pick up some dirt. What's your story?"

"Oh, finally a friendly face. Fox has me working here to get the other perspective of the convention. They know full well this place gives me the creeps. I am so pissed off right now.""

"Yeah, I don't feel welcome here either. Why don't we go somewhere to cool off."

"OK, I've got 20 minutes before my next live shot. Maybe I can interview you?" she said with a smile.

We walked to a door right under the main stage which opened to a hallway. Just inside was a large closet I had earlier scouted out.

"What's in here," she said, just as I pulled her close to me and kissed her full on the lips.

Monica pulled away slightly, then pushed her body into mine, her breasts pressing into my chest, her hands clutching the back of my head and her lips slightly opening against mine.

"I am going to fuck you now!" I said.

"What?"

"I said I am going to fuck you! Turn around!"

Monica was stunned, but I held her by her arms and turned her around so she faced a raised table that came to her waist.

"Pull up your skirt!" Monica moved her hands to her silky thighs, but I pushed them away and flipped her skirt up myself.

"Look at that hot ass. Damn. I want to look at your hot ass and fuck you hard."

I yanked Monica's pink bikini panties down and felt her ass with my hand, feeling its soft but firmness. She yelped when I riped her panties off her body and unzipped my pants. She reached underneath and felt around for my cock, pulling it out.

She held my cock as I pressed it against her slippery pussy which was already oozing her juices.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

"What."

"Fuck me hard. Do it now."

"Where."

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck me now."

I stood firmly behind her and thrust my hard cock into her pussy, ramming all 8 inches in her. Monica grunted and moaned as I stroked back and forth, back and forth at a steady rhythm.

She began pushing herself back into me, wanting more of my cock in her pussy on every thrust.

Monica kept telling me to fuck her every time I pumped my steel rod into her open pussy.

"Fuck me harder," Monica said.

I kept stroking my cock into her and began smacking her ass. I yanked on Monica's hair and pulled her hair back.

"Do you like being fucked hard under the main stage?

"Yes. Yes. Keep fucking me."

I kept spanking her ass until it was turning light pink and then dark red.

"Spank my ass. Fuck me"

Monica was having orgasms every few minutes, rocking her head back and forth and sweat pouring all over her body. I kept fucking Monica for a good 15 minutes before I started to feel my balls ready to burst. I slowed the rhythm slightly to keep it going longer. I wanted to fuck Monica for as long as I could.

A few minutes later and I was almost spent. I yanked Monica's hair and looked at her straight in the eyes. "I'm going to cum on your face. Turn around."

I took a step back, Monica turned around and got on her knees, her tongue licking the underside of my cock. I began pumping Monica's mouth for a couple minutes. She held onto my ass and pulled me into her. A couple minutes passed and I pulled out, unleashing a long, thick, hot stream of cum on her forehead and nose. Another stream of hot cum struck Monica on her nose, lips and chin. A third hot stream of cum covered her right cheek. Putting my hand on the adjacent wall, I leaned in and grunted off another four pumps of cum onto Monica's face.

I stabbed my cock into her mouth so she could clean my cock before I placed it back in my pants. Looking at my watch, I noticed that Monica had mere seconds to prepare for her live shot.

"Thanks for the fuck. You're a hot piece of GOP ass."

Monica, still on her knees, looked up at me in a daze, cleaning her face with the back of her hand and licking my cum off with her tongue. Her skirt was still hiked up and her tits were hanging out of her blouse. Monica's hair was a mess as was her makeup.

I stepped out of the closet and into the hallway, making my way to the stage door. Opening it, I heard a Fox cameraman ask if anyone had seen Monica.

"Yeah, she's in the storage closet getting ready. She's waiting for you."

Later that evening I watched a satellite feed of Fox News, which showed Monica inside the closet, her breasts and pussy on view. Monica was completed dazed, and didn't understand the camera was on.

"Give me a minute to get ready," she said, turning around and showing her red spanked ass. The camera zoomed in on her as she bend over and picked up her ripped panties. Monica attempted to put them on not realized they were torn and would not cover her up.

Fixing her hair, Monica started doing her broadcast unaware she still had my cum on her chin and her breasts showing out of her blouse.

The feed lasted a good minute before it went to black. It's since been uploaded all over the Internet. I hear it's making all the rounds of DNC parties.

Now I've got to head over to the RNC Convention in Minnesota and see if there's any hot MSNBC piece of ass I can fuck.

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers