Hot Fuck

Story Info
She grabbed his cock and wanked.
990 words
3.89
77.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harrve
harrve
1 Followers

Hot Wife Fucks Best Friend

Back in the eighties I was running a restaurant with a friend of mine (Barry)

My wife Diane used to come in and help out waitressing, her and Barry got on real well (more than well I would find out)

One Saturday after we finished lunch, Barry said why don't you come round home for a drink on your way home, ok, I said I was cleaning up in the kitchen, Diane said, I will go with Barry, you call in when finished, ok that will be fine, I should be about an hour.

It turned out to be about 2 hours when I was finished.

I pulled up at Barry's house and went inside, There were glasses on the kitchen table, no sign of Barry or Di, I walked thru the house to go out to the back yard, walking past Barrys Bedroom Door I heard Diane speak, I opened the door and shit they are in bed, Barry sitting up having a smoke, she is half sitting up wearing her purple teddy, they looked, I looked, she said Hi darling! Barry sort of grinned, I said shit this looks good! I pulled the bedclothes back and the dirty bitch had no pants on!

Barry's enormous cock (about 10 bloody inches) is lying over his stomach and Diane's bloody hand is fondling it! I could see half dried cum over Diane's stomach and around her neat love box! I was initially dumbstruck, not sure whether to be pissed off or pleased!

So I said I might as well join in then! I dropped my clothes and climbed into bed, I kissed Diane full on the Mouth and said Have a Good Fuck Did you! The best! She said, I pushed my hand down to her cunt and slid some fingers in, boy was it sloppy! My cock was now hard!

I looked down and she was now stroking Barry's cock, which had Fucken, grown to about 12 fucking inches! Mine was probably only about 7 inches! I moved around and put my cock on her pussy lips, slight push! Wow! Just slid straight in all the way.

I was that fucking turned on with what was happening here, I just started thrusting into her as hard as hell, I pushed her teddy off her tits and started sucking on one and massaging the other, Diane was groaning and bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts, shit it felt great! She was now wanking Barry s great monster as well! I was that excited after about 20 or 30 strokes I was about to Blow! I pulled out of her sloppy cunt, grabbed my cock and wanked to finish off and squirted hot juicy cum all over her stomach and cunt, I rolled off She ran her hand over her cunt and all the cum and then licked her Fingers.

I kissed her Full on the Mouth again and then said you would be a hot! Randy Bitch! She just grinned and said I KNOW!!!!!!!

Barry was just lying there on his back, grin from ear to ear! His enormous cock sticking up like a fucking pole.

Diane turned towards him and kissed him hard full on the mouth! And wanked him hard! She then got up and straddled Barry, moved back and Grabbed His cock and pointed it into her cunt.

She got up on her knees and guided this monster and lowered herself on to it, groaning. Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just lay back mesmerised! She slid her cunt right down to the base of Barry's monster and then started bouncing up and down; he was hanging onto her huge Tits as they were bouncing up and down! She was grunting, squealing and saying fuck, fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkk I love this giant cock.

Barry, Barry Push up hard, hard, harder, harderrrrrrrrrrrrrr, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

The noise of thighs slapping on barry and the squishing noise as she went up and own on this enormous cock was incredible, I was just spellbound.

Here I was in the middle of a porno scene with my own wife!, I also grabbed her tits with one hand and stroked my cock as well with the other, it was so exciting I was hard again too! Christ! She was banging up and down.

Barry was thrusting his hips up meet her! I was wanking like mad! And sucking on one of her beautiful big tits, Barry was groaning as well, after about 5 minutes I was Cumming again, they were still at it, thrusting, grinding, groaning, Diane yelling yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me harder! The Heat! The Noise! the sweat! The bouncing, Bed shaking! The scene was amazing.

Barry was now groaning and shaking. I'm Cumming! i'm Cumming!! Diane bounced off his huge cock, and grabbed it with both hands and slid into her mouth, and started bobbing up and down, her head shaking, beautiful long hair dripping with sweat flowing all over! Fuck! She was slurping, wanking, sucking, bouncing all over Barry's huge cock.

I moved down and had four fingers up her swollen juicy hot cunt, thrusting like hell into her, Barry Bucked, stopped and yelled here it comes!!!!!!!!

Diane moved back, grabbed his cock while he just pumped cum everywhere, all over her face, tits, mouth, he just pumped and pumped, gallons of the stuff was spurting all over Diane and hitting me as well.

She was in absolute ecstasy! It was all over, she sat back, wiped the cum off her face with her hands, rubbed it all over her tits, had a grin all over her face.

wow! Thanks boys that was fantastic! We all flopped back on the bed, covered in sweat and cum, I kissed her full on the mouth I could taste the cum but I didn't care, the sex was just incredible!

harrve
harrve
1 Followers