Hot Girl Leaves The Trailerpark Ch. 03

Story Info
Model from the trailer park meets 4 giant cocks.
11k words
4.39
125.7k
40
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

If you enjoy this story please revisit my previous series "Naughty High Class Mom pt. 1&2. under author hotteeat60.

Continued from Chapter 2

As soon as Earl moved out of our trailer he immediately took up with another trailer park whore who was eager to take him in. This time it was a woman who had six kids; all from different fathers. Two of the girls were twins that I went to school with. No sooner did Earl move in with his new trailer trash woman did he start fucking her two twin daughters. Even though I went to school with them we didn't hang out because they were into theater club and I was a cheerleader. I have to admit that I was pissed knowing these two girls were in bed fucking that great big cock of his while their mother was at work. Earl told me that while the other four young kids who were real young sat in front of the TV he and the twins were in his bedroom fucking for two hours, until their mother came back. This was the typical low life that went on in the white trash trailer park.

I was still fucking the star quarterback, but all I could think about every time we fucked was that giant twelve inch cock of Earls. It might sound strange but I actually missed fucking a man who I really despised. It turned out that Earl was having the same feelings that I was. He said that even though it was fun fucking the twins Cally and Mellissa, he missed my sexy pussy and had to have it again. He decided to get out of their trailer so that we could get back into fucking on a regular basis, which was exactly what I wanted too.

Earl had a truck driver friend who owned a trailer which he let him use since he was on the road all the time. I would meet him after school or after cheerleading practice four times a week and we would kiss and fuck for three or four hours straight before I went home. Even though Earl knew I detested everything about him, he knew I loved fucking and blowing his huge tireless 12 inch cock. He knew I not only craved his enormous cock and that he could fuck for days without taking a break, but that I was addicted to the huge loads of cum that he always seemed to produce. I also knew that Earl's great big cock couldn't get enough of my young sexy teenage pussy. Even though he knew I disliked him as a person, he knew I was the sexiest, hottest fuck he ever had or ever would have, and that he couldn't get enough of my hot bikini model body and the way I used it to turn on and fuck his great gig cock.

I remember once when Earl and I got into a real heated fuck after I saw a women leave trailer. I knew that she had just fucked him, and I told him that if his cock wasn't so fucking huge I wouldn't be seen within a hundred miles of him.

It happened when Earl had gone out of town with his truck driver friend for a week to make some extra cash. I was so fucking horny from not having that great big cock all week that I skipped cheerleader practice. We had made plans to get together that day, but I wanted to surprise him and get there early. All during school the only thing I could think about was going to that trailer and fuck that great big 12 inch cock all afternoon.

Before leaving school I dressed in a sexy pair of sheer tan thigh high stockings with six inch lace tops and a pair of white open toe high heel pumps. I wanted to turn Earl on like crazy and drive him wild as I played with that fat 12 inch cock all afternoon. I called a local taxi service on my cell phone and got picked up at the back entrance of school. On the ride to Earl's trailer, the driver was going wild looking at me in his mirror.

As I put on my eye liner and hot red lipstick, I noticed him scanning my sexy body at every chance he could. As I turned to the side my short cheerleader skirt rose up high on my long slender legs. He was getting a real hot view as I crossed a stocking covered leg over the other then slid to my side in the seat. I just ignored him and let him have his little thrill. I was sure he was going to jack off that night just like all the guys do when they think of how hot I am and how much they would love to fuck me. I really didn't care that he was drooling all over himself, because my mind was on fucking Earl's great big cock all day.

I had the driver let me out at the bottom of the dirt driveway. I wanted to surprise Earl since he wasn't expecting me for another three hours. As I walked up to his friend's trailer I saw an older woman who I guessed was in her late fifties leaving his trailer. I found out later that she was actually 70 years old! I had to admit that she did look great for her age. She had grayish hair that was done up which exposed her neck. She was real slender, almost skinny and stood about 5' 7" tall. She had black high heel pumps on which made her another three inch's taller. Even though she was 70, she dressed really young and sexy for her age.

She had on a white see through white blouse with a black bra underneath. She had on a tight skirt which was way above her knee and she was wearing a pair of black stockings. In addition to wearing black high heel pumps she wore long diamond earrings which almost touched her shoulder. As I walked towards the trailer I began getting pissed as I watched her teasingly rub the huge bulge in Earl's crotch as she handed him an envelope. The way she was dressed and the sly way she rubbed the front of Earls pants made me real furious that he was fucking her, especially on the day that he knew we were going to be fucking.

I almost walked away but, I knew if I did I would regret not fucking that monster cock that I desperately needed to have stuffed way up into my horny 18 year old pussy all week. I also knew that I didn't have a right to be angry because I was still fucking other boys in high school. The saddest thing about the high school jocks I was fucking was that when they took off their pants it was all I could do not to laugh out loud when I saw the tiny hard cocks. Even when they were hard their puny cocks never measured more than six or seven inches.

I was so fucking horny and desperately needed to fuck Earl's huge cock that I decided to confront him with what I had just seen. I waited for her to drive off, and then I knocked at the door. When Earl answered he had a beer in his hand. I immediately looked down and noticed that he had a huge fucking hard on. As I was looking at him he was taking in my sexy 18 year old bikini model body. As I stood 8 inches taller then Earl his eyes were stripping me with animal lust as he steered at my long stocking covered legs and my sexy white high heel pumps. I immediately took my outstretched hand and tried to grab his enormous hard on but my hand slipped off because it was so wide.

I snarled saying, "I'm surprised this cock can still be so fucking big and hard after just fucking that old whore baby."

Earl just smirked and finished drinking his beer as he continued to leer at my body which was beginning to turn me on. I could tell he was getting irritated at me. He told me that her husband owned the trailer and every few weeks she comes by to collect the rent. She had heard about his big cock and wanted to fuck it for herself. Earl said that she was so desperate to suck and fuck his big cock that she offered him a great deal. He said that every two weeks she comes by and collects his buddy's rent and in turn she pays Earl $500 to fuck and suck his huge cock for a few hours. I knew that this was an arrangement he had with a few women who craved fucking his monster cock so bad that they paid him for it. One was a woman who was the president of a local bank, and the other was a female lawyer that represented him in all the cases where women claimed that he was the father of their baby. Both women were successful, married and had kids, and who loved fucking his great big cock so much that they paid him for it.

Earl said that after being out on the road all week and thinking about my hot body and fucking me, he used her to take the edge off his big cock before I got there. He said that even though they fucked for two hours he was still fucking hard thinking about my sexy teenage pussy and knowing that we were going to fuck all afternoon to make up for lost fuck time. He said if he knew I was coming by so early he would have waited to fuck me. He said that even after shooting two loads of cum he was still so fucking hard thinking about our fuck. He went on to say that he was so fucking horny for me this week that she didn't even take the edge off his big cock.

He then said in an annoyed tone that I had no right gettin pissed because I was still fuckin my jock boyfriends. He then looked down and ran his hand along his huge hard on and said with a smirk, "Don't worry, there's a lot of cum left in this big hard 12 inch cock for you baby, a lot more fucking cum baby."

As soon as Earl finished telling me off he immediately spun me around so that I was facing the tall dresser. After he spun me around he forcefully tore down my cheerleader skirt. When he spun me around I was so hot I moaned, "Ohhh yes baby….I'm sooo fuckin horny for that great big cock of yours baby…Oh yes baby let's get really wild and fuck all day and night." As he angrily pulled down my tight cheerleader skirt over my sinful ass, I lifted up one leg as he slipped the skirt over my white high heel pump. When I put my size 10 pump back on the floor I lifted the other white high heel and he instantly removed my skirt and threw it across the room as he hissed crazily. After he aggressively pulled down my short tight skirt he began kissing and licking all over my burning wild ass. His moans of hunger for me were turning me on like crazy.

Earl was so enraged and turned on by the sight of my body that he was going crazy and began shouting sexy obscenities at me. He spanked my ass which caused me to moan, "Ohhhh fuck."

He then began licking my sexy round ass and said in a mad tone, "Fuck this is the sexiest ass I've ever seen baby, I missed this sexy tasting ass of your's baby."

The sight of my long stocking covered legs dressed in those sexy sheer tan thigh high stockings with the six inch lace tops while I stood in a pair of white open toed high heel pumps was driving him both crazy and angry at the same time. I had to admit, I was loving every torturous second of his redneck mouth, kissing and licking my perfect 18 year old ass.

I had on a sexy white thong and as soon as Earl saw it on my sexy ass he tore it right off me and said, "There's five hundred fucking dollars in that envelope that that bitch gave me for sucking and fucking my big cock today. You take it baby, and go buy yourself some hot new thongs and sexy bras and some hot stockings and high heels to fuck in."

Earl was going wild and pushed me forward so that my sexy ass was sticking out. He moaned and said wildly, "I've been thinking about this hot wild ass all week baby, and while that bitch was suckin all over my big cock all I kept thinking about was the fuck you and I were gonna get into today baby. Now let me start on this wild sexy ass of yours baby….Lets get you all fucked up and ready for my great big angry cock you sexy teaser you."

For the next hour Earl went crazy with his tongue, licking and kissing all over my hot ass, moaning and saying how sexy it was. After a while he began prying apart my ass cheeks as he continued kissing all over it. I was getting so worked up and was moaning like crazy from the popping sounds my wet pussy were making each time Earl pried my ass apart and exposed my turned on pussy.

The sounds of my aching pussy filled the room each time he spread apart my ass apart then released it. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second and moaned in a deep voice heatedly groaning,"Ohhhh FUUUUCK That's so fucking sexy baby!"

As he continued this torturous teasing, my long fuck lips voluntarily opened as if they were saying, "I can't wait to fuck your great big cock!" The wild sensation caused by the friction of my ass opening and closing by Earls grimy hands caused me to cum surprisingly. I moaned blissfully, "Oh baby you've got me so fucked up... sooooo fucked uuuuuuppp…ahhhhhhh."

After I came Earl began kissing all over my pussy. He didn't touch it or put his tongue to it, he only kissed it saying, "Fuck baby this is one sexy pussy (kiss-kiss)…Ummm..this sexy teen pussy deserves to be kissed all over baby(kiss-kiss)……Ummmm so fucking sexy(kiss-kiss)…….Soooo fucking sexy baby…Ummm I cant wait to have my great big cock way up inside this sexy 18 year old pussy again. (kiss, kiss)."

I was groaning so hard saying, "Oh yeah baby…That feels sooooo fucking sexy baby…. Ohhhh baby, ummmmmmm your getting me soooo fucking hot……Oh fuck yeah, kiss your sexy 18 year old pussy baby….Ohhhhh yeah baby get me all worked up to fuck that huge 12 inch cock…..This sexy 18 year old pussy missed fucking your great big cock all week…ohhhh let me show you just how bad I missed it baby….let me fuck it."

Earl had me in a delirious state and suddenly I began to tremble and felt myself shuddering uncontrollably from all the teasing friction of having my hot ass spread wide open, and having my pussy so wickedly exposed. I couldn't hold back another second from the wild way Earl was playing with my ass and kissing my wet pussy. I looked back and shuddered, "Ohh fuck baby…I'm cuuuuuummmmming….Ohhhh fuuuuck yeahhhhh."

The pressure in my pussy was so built up that I came in a shuddering orgasm. As I was cumming in this wild explosive orgasm Earl began fucking his long tongue into my pussy and then deep into my ass. He would stab my pussy once, then pry apart my ass with his filthy hands then stab deep into my wet asshole. He didn't stop and I was climbing the walls.

At one point I looked back and snarled, "Oh baby my ass is on fire...Oh god you've got me so worked up ….Ummmm that feels so fucking sexy baby….sooooo fucking sexy… Oh god that tongue is driving me up the fucking wall baby."

Earl had me so fucked up that I began cumming like a faucet from my pussy and my hot round ass. Even though I had fucked two guys while he was away this week not one of them got me hot like this. Earl not only had a giant cock, but he also knew how to control a fuck!

Part of this hot naughty turn on was because he was 37 years older then me, and that the only thing we craved about each other was fucking. Plus, because Earl had such an enormous cock, he had so much experience with girls. Having that great big cock allowed Earl to fuck just how he liked, and anyone he chose. That big cock made him arrogant and gave him the confidence to know exactly how to fuck and drive a girl crazy. This was the reason why I was cumming so fucking good. I never got off this good from fucking guys my age. There small dicks could never make me explode the way Earls huge cock could.

It was the same reason for every girl Earl fucked. I was so turned on by knowing that I was going to have that 12 inch cock in my horny pussy that I forgot all about that 70 year old whore he fucked earlier. After an hour of his amazing tongue fucking and having gotten off ten times already, Earl grabbed his massive hardon and brought it to the opening of my tight young wet pussy. As I looked back I gazed at his enormous cock for a second. Earl had a look of depraved lust on his face. His eyes were rolled back and he had a demented, twisted look on his face and was groaning like mad.

When I gazed at his cock I nearly died when I saw how angry and frighteningly huge it looked. It was as if I was seeing it for the first time as it stuck way out from his body like an angry flagpole! I looked at the twisted expression on Earls face then glanced down and saw the thick veins that menacingly ran along the sides of that huge cock and a sudden bit of fear overcame me.

As he grabbed his giant cock in his hand it looked staggering in size as it shot out over a foot from where he was holding it at the base. I swear Earls cock looked so staggering that it seemed to take up more then half of his scrawny body! It was already pulsing wildly and pre cum was already flowing from his huge cock head.

As Earl lined up his massive cock to the entrance of my smoking pussy I covered my mouth to muffle my cries. Ignoring my cries Earl mercilessly brought that freakish cock past the entrance of my sex starved pussy and I gasped, "Ohh fuck! ....its sooo fucking huge… I'm cumming already just looking at that great big cock of yours baby….Ohhh fuck!"

Without any concern for me Earl began feeding that turned on monster into my scorching pussy. He was going wild and as each throbbing inch penetrated my overwhelmed pussy I came all over his huge cock with cries of lust.

This twisted almost depraved fucking worked to our advantage as we always had the hottest fuck sessions together. With the younger guys I was fucking it was always about them wanting me to be their steady girlfriend, and wear their letter jacket or their graduation ring on a necklace. It was always about being romantic and loving, but with my former step-daddy it was always about animalistic and depraved fucking. This was all heightened by the fact that I was only 18 and he was 55 and that deep down I really loathed everything about him on a personal level and he knew that I thought that I was way too good for him or anyone in the white trash trailer park we lived.

Earl began running his hands up and down my sexy tan thigh high stockings and began fucking me harder and harder. As his huge cock filled every inch of my burning pussy I began using my turned on ass to meet each one of his long deep angry thrust. I crossed one of my white high heel pumps over the other which caused my sexy ass to stick out more.

Earl enjoyed the new angle and moaned, "Oh yeah baby , that's real nice….That ass looks so fucking sexy as your taking my big cock in that deep 18 year old pussy of yours."

Earl kept complimenting me on my sexy ass as it stuck out perfectly from crossing my stocking covered legs while I stood in my high heels. I couldn't stop cumming from this wild position as I took every delicious inch of his giant pussy opener. Every time he drilled back down and bottomed out, I came so fucking hard. Earl continued to thrust that monster cock way up into me, causing his huge hanging balls to slap the bottom of exposed clit. This feeling caused a new set of eruptions inside my sex starved teenage pussy.

Although I was shrieking and cumming with every penetrating thrust, what I was really loving was that I knew I was driving his huge cock insane, and that he loved the way my sexy ass looked while his giant cock disappeared all the way up into my red-hot pussy. Earl then began pinching on my hot inch long nipples while he pounded that big angry cock into me. He was making me moan as he rolled, twisted and angrily pulled on my inch long nipples through his dirty fingers.

As he fucked and played with my turned on nipples he moaned in a low dark voice and told me how sexy they were and how much he loved playing with my huge hard nipples and that I had the biggest pair of nipples he's ever seen.

He then thrilled me by saying he has fucked over two hundred different pussies and none were as sexy, and felt as hot wrapped around his big cock then mine did. The feeling of his huge cock stuffing every inch of my tight 18 year old pussy while he played with my turned on inch long nipples while telling me that I had the sexiest pussy he'd ever fucked caused me to cum real hard all over his giant shaft.

As I came I began pushing my turned on ass onto his giant sexy cock going crazy as I felt it way up inside me.

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers