Hot Girl Leaves The Trailerpark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

He then placed the heels of my white open toed pumps on his thighs and as he held onto each of the three inch heels he began fucking me harder and crazier. As he fucked way up into me my heels dug into his thighs which only fueled his fire and made him fuck me faster, deeper and harder. I was going crazy as I looked across the room and saw our reflection in the mirror.

It looked so wild seeing that enormous 12 inch cock fucking into my teenage pussy and seeing my long fuck lips stretch so far apart as they clung to his giant cock with each long punishing stroke. One time his giant cock sprang free from my pussy and swung wildly about as it was coated with the juice of my soaked pussy. It was such an amazing sight to see this freakish cock waving angrily from side to side and thinking that it actually fit into my tight 18 year old pussy. The sight was so wild seeing my pussy stay so stretched apart without closing. His monster cock spread me so far apart it looked like a tunnel. It was shocking to see my once tight as a glove pussy stretched out as wide as a beer can!

As I watched this freakish scene in terror, I greedily reached out and grabbed that swaying cock and lined it back up between my fuck lips and continued to moan and cry out in dark seeded lust. "Oh fuck…take that sexy 18 year old pussy with that giant cock….take it all baby…make it yours baby."

Earl saw me looking in the mirror and once he watched my young 18 year old pussy being spread four inches across by his giant cock he began thrusting and swearing crazily saying, "Oh you fucking sexy teenage bitch, these sexy stockings and high heels are driving me crazy baby… Yeah that's it baby; take my big fucking cock that you got so turned on from wearing these sexy stockings and high heels… Yeah that's it watch yourself cum all over my big fat cock you sexy fucking teaser you."

I was howling as I came again and again from watching his huge cock fucking into me from the mirror. I loved knowing that my tan thigh high stockings and white open toed high heels were making his huge cock mad with lust.

After a while Earl brought his dirty hands under my sexy milky white ass and cupped my ass cheeks, which helped guide me up and down his huge cock, at a speed he wanted to fuck at. I began fucking up and down faster and harder on his huge hard on as his hands cupped my sexy ass. I loved the feeling of his dirty trailer trash hands on my perfect round ass, as he played with it.

I sneered, "Yeah baby, grab that sexy 18 year old ass while I fuck up and down on your great big 12 inch cock, you big cocked fuck you." We were now in a rage to out fuck one another and we went back to fucking like two sex starved animals.

As I continued to fuck up and down on Earl's huge cock I repeated over and over saying, "Oh baby your cock is so fucking big….So fucking big baby… I can feel it everywhere baby…Oh baby, you're stuffing every inch of my teenage pussy baby….Uhhhh….baby fuck every inch of it."

At one point Earl pulled his huge cock out as he moaned saying, "Ahhhhh fuck that pussy is to fucking good baby."

He then began slapping his enormous towering shaft against my swollen extended clit and over onto my stomach. I then shrieked when I saw his giant turned on cock in the mirror as it almost touched the underside of my nice round 32D tits. I shuddered in disbelief when I thought about my pussy actually taking such a freakishly huge cock. I then turned my head and groaned as we got into another wild kiss. Once Earl cooled down for a second he grabbed that monster cock again and pushed it back into my stretched out pussy. We picked up or fuck and Earl began moving to the front edge of the sofa.

As I was enjoying fucking up and down on his huge cock, he moved off the edge of the sofa and began fucking into me like crazy. I was screaming out of sheer pain and lust from the way his skinny ass was coming up from the floor and striking way up into my pussy as he met my burning ass as it was coming down on his giant shaft.

The excitement from being fucked so hard and deep by such a huge cock and enjoying the feeling of being so stuffed and stretched apart by it, caused me to shriek over and over, "Oh fuuuuuuck…. fuck yeah,"

As I was screaming like an animal in heat I came all over Earl's huge angry cock five times. After a few minutes of this merciless assault on my pussy and making me cum five times I rose off his cock and bent forward and licked it all over. I was delirious licking his huge cock as I tasted my exploding pussy all over his freakish shaft. As I continued to blow him, Earl grabbed my ass and spread it wide apart.

He said in an almost depraved voice, "I've gotta eat this sexy ass of yours baby…. This hot ass has been teasing me to long baby…I'm gonna make it cum real nice sexy…. Real nice." He then began licking around the sensitive rim of my tight asshole, then began inserting the tip of his hot tongue into it.

The feeling was making me crazy and I began moaning softly, "Oh yessss baby that feels soooo fucking good… Oh yeah baby…fuck my sexy ass with that nasty trailer trash red neck tongue of yours baby."

As I was moaning wantonly he began darting that talented tongue into me deeper and deeper until my asshole was opening and closing on its own from each of his long tongue thrust.

He then took his hands from my ass and began running them up and down the sides of my stockings while he worked his nasty tongue into my asshole. The feeling of his hands running up and down my nylons while his tongue was fucking my ass was so hot and so exquisite.

I looked over my shoulder and moaned, "Ohhhh baby …that feels so fucking sexy…Sooo fucking sexy." I then went right back to licking and pleasing his huge cock as he moaned approvingly.

We were both pleasing each other and driving each other wild. This naughty 69 position was making us hotter and hotter. The feeling of licking, kissing and pumping such a tremendous cock while having my asshole fucked by Earls long tongue as he ran his hands up and down the sides of my tan stockings, caused me to shudder and cum again. Just the sight of Earl's great big cock towering above my face was making me delirious. Earl's tongue was too much excitement for my ass.

As it snaked into my asshole I was moaning deliriously saying, "Ohhhhh baby that feels soooo fucking good…My ass is on fire baby… Your gonna make my fucking ass cum baby…uggggggggg."

As I feverously sucked his huge cock and as his wild tongue stabbed deep into my ass, I could feel an amazing cum beginning to rise from my wet asshole. Earls long stabbing tongue and the way he was running his hangs up and down my tan stockings was too much. Suddenly I felt my asshole begin tighten around his tongue and I came in a violent orgasm from the depths of my sexy asshole.

As I came I lifted my mouth off Earl's 12 inch cock and uttered, "Ohhhhh baby…ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck." As I came Earl continued to fuck his tongue way up into me, making sure I drained all the cum from my sexy ass all over his mouth.

After I exploded from a mind-boggling ass cum I stood and climbed over him until I faced him. I then lifted his giant cock to my pussy. Earl's skinny ass was still off the edge of the sofa almost touching the ground. I inserted his great big cock between my long fuck lips then into my sex starved pussy again. We then resumed our naughty fuck until we began fiercely fucking each other.

As we began getting wilder I said hungrily, "Kiss me baby." We immediately began hotly French kissing as his massive cock fucked way up into me, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

I was delirious as we fucked wildly for over an hour. As we were both fucking each other crazily, Earl's fingers were playing with my inch long nipples which drove me mad with lust. We were both so hot and ready to explode again as we wickedly kissed and fucked. I could feel Earl's huge cock throbbing inside my pussy which caused me to moan loudly. His breathing was getting heavier and he was moaning loudly saying that my pussy felt so fucking good wrapped around his big cock. I was going wild and needed to blow his massive hard on again. I needed to have his great big cock, which was covered in the wet juices from my hot pussy into my mouth.

As I began sliding off his huge cock Earl began to protest saying, "Keep that fucking sexy pussy on my big cock baby…Don't stop this fuck... Your pussies jackin me to good baby…DON'T STOP THIS FUCK!"

He then started fucking into me angrier and more deliberately while he held my wild ass firmly with his filthy hands. I knew he wanted to fuck more because he kept saying that my pussy had a great hold on his big cock and it was jackin him so fucking good. This meant that his great big cock was real close.

Part of me thought that I shouldn't stop our fuck because I didn't want to get Earl any angrier. I knew Earl could tear a girl's pussy into shreds if he got real mean and really wanted to. Even though he protested he let me slide off his huge hard on. He knew I couldn't resist blowing his huge cock and that I was desperate to suck him off. I was just like every other girl who fucked his huge redneck cock.

I climbed off his huge cock which made a loud popping sound from my tight pussy that clung to his massive shaft. As soon as I was off his huge throbbing cock I immediately lifted it with my hands and began stroking it sexily up and down so that he didn't loose his huge hard on or his horny edge. I could feel his huge cock pulsing like crazy in my hands.

As I stroked him I began kissing his tongue and said, "Oh baby, you know how much I love fucking your huge cock, and how much I love having it in my stretched out pussy, but right now I've gotta suck it off baby or I'll go crazy. I need to suck it until it shoots off all over this fucking room… I need to watch it cum baby."

I then added hotly as he was moaning like crazy, "Oh baby I can feel your huge cock throbbing like crazy baby. I know you need to get off. Let me finish you off and pump you dry lover. Let me pump every last drop of cum out of this sexy 12 inch cock baby. Let me pump you off, then I'll blow you again and we'll fuck all night baby. Oh fuuuuck…. you are ready baby." I then knelt beside him and began licking and blowing his pulsating cock while I jacked it lovingly in the palm of my outstretched hand.

As I eagerly stroked and blew his huge cock I began to think of how any woman could easily become obsessed with his huge cock or a cock this huge.

As I wantonly pumped his giant hard on up and down, twisting my hands all over it and being almost traumatized by its huge size, I began to think to myself, 'God, just having a cock this big could make any women go wild and act so naughty and so differently then she would with a guy that had an average sized cock. I know, because all the guys I've ever fucked and even my friend Betsy has ever fucked never acted like this. It made even the most conservative girl or women so naughty, and so eager to please his huge cock. Betsy's own grandma was a nice, sweet Sunday school teacher before she ended up in bed sucking and fucking Earl's giant cock. God , this huge cock could even make the most conservative church going women act like a sex starved slut once they got a look at that gorgeous 12 inch monster cock! It's not having an average or big cock that can turn a girl or innocent Grandma into sexy slut and make her act so fucking wild, and so naughty. It's having a huge cock that causes women to go insane and beg to please it, and even pay to please it!

I kept stroking and pumping Earls huge angry cock as I sexily kissed it and talked to it, saying that I needed and loved fucking his great big cock even though I detested him. This was really turning Earl on and his groans were growing louder by the second. Finally I snarled and said urgently, "Come on baby, I want to watch your great big sexy cock pop off."

I began spitting on his enormous shaft as I jacked it up and down with long deliberate strokes. As I stroked it, I looked at him with sex starved lust and snarled, "Oh baby you've got the biggest fucking cock in this White Trash Trailer Park (hand jacking up and down real slow)….You fuck 'em all baby, but you know my sexy pussy is the one that drives you crazy baby (hand jacking up and down real slow)…. Oh yeah… you love fucking this sexy 18 year old bikini model don't you baby? (hand jacking up and down real slow)... You love the way I look in my sexy stockings and naughty high heel pumps (hand jacking up and down real slow)….A sexy naughty high school teenager dressed to fuck and please your great big 12 inch cock (hand jacking up and down real slow)….Oh fuck yeah I know you do baby (hand jacking up and down real slow)…. Every guy in and out of this trailer park wants to fuck my sexy pussy (hand jacking up and down real slow)… Oh fuck yeah you know they do baby (hand jacking up and down real slow)…. And you know the only reason I'm here fucking you is because of that huge 12 inch cock baby(hand jacking up and down real slow )….Oh yeah that huge fucking cock, so fucking big and so fucking ready to explode(hand jacking up and down real slow)

I continued to drive him wild as I pumped Earls huge throbbing cock as I deliberately taunted him saying hotly, "Oh yeah you like the way I'm jacking your big fucking cock (hand jacking up and down real slow)….Oh fuck your huge cock feels so fucking good in my hands baby(hand jacking up and down real slow )….I can feel your great big cock throbbing because I'm jacking it just how you like it baby (hand jacking up and down real slow )…Just how you like having it pumped, (hand jacking up and down real slow )Ummm….Oh fuck yeah, look at how sexy that great big cock looks in my hand, while I'm stroking all over it."

Suddenly his huge cock began pulsing uncontrollably. I began to pump up and down his huge shaft faster and faster and said, "Ohhhh baby, cum real hard for me baby, so that I could I can watch that huge fucking built up load explode from your giant cock… Lay back and let my hands jack it out of you baby."

That did it. Earl began to moan, "Oh baby... Ohhhhh Fuck! Here it cums baby."

For the next two minutes long thick ropes of hot cum flew every where, as I continued to vigorously pump Earls huge hard on; fisting it insanely and telling him how sexy it looked. As the cum flew out of his giant cock I reached down and began massaging my huge hanging clit. The sight was so hot I came just from watching it.

As Earl lay back on the sofa his giant cock continued to shoot rapid burst of thick cum. One long white rope followed by another then another. Each blast of cum was long and powerful, over a foot in length! His hot long ropes of cum hit every piece of furniture in the room, including this cheep tacky white trash glass table! It was so fucking wild watching blast after blast of thick cum leap out of that freakish monster cock and land on the glass table over ten feet away!

You could actually hear the splattering drops as they hit the glass loudly, while I was moaning, "Oh fuck ….soooo much fucking cum…..sooooo much fucking cum baby….Don't fucking stop baby ….Don't fucking stop shooting that great big load of yours baby… Shoot it all over the fuckin place baby."

When he finally stopped his huge cock turned to rubber in my hands as I eagerly licked it and kissed it while I moaned over and over about how huge his cock was and how much I loved fucking and blowing it. I was obsessed with it and was worshiping it. This was far from love, this was like someone possessed with sucking a gigantic cock. I was just like every girl or women that worshiped Earl's huge cock after it came. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking his huge rubbery cock as I licked it all over for more then half an hour.

As I continued to suck it passionately I was moaning, "Ummmm so good…soooo big…. Oh baby your huge cock tastes so fucking good…Ummmmm, its soooo big."

I could have sucked on his huge flaccid cock all night. I was clearly addicted to his huge cock. I was just like any other women who fucked him. He had a cock that made a woman crazy. The only difference was that I had the kind of body that he would only get to fuck once in his life, and he knew it, which is what secretly made him even crazier. Men like Earl who had giant cocks were meant to be treated special, meant to be worshiped.

When we finished fucking we just walked apart from each other without saying a word. We just leered at each other knowing that we were so evenly matched to fuck each other, even though we were so different. Here I was a sexy drop dead gorgeous 18 year old bikini model with a body that all men wanted to fuck and he was a 55 year old trailer white trash red neck with a giant cock that all women wanted to fuck. To Be Continued…

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers