Hot Girl Leaves The Trailerpark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

With a deranged look in his eyes he came to me and then grabbed my hair and we kissed like crazy. The older German ad agent then began pounding his 13 inch cock into me violently as I cried out in ecstasy, "Ohhhhh fuuuuck baby your sooooooo fucking big…. Sooooooo fucking big."

During this animalistic pummeling he had my left leg in his elbow. His huge cock was pounding into me so hard that it nearly caused my size 10 black high heels to almost fall off as it dangled from my foot. My other leg was on the ground with my right high heel desperately trying to stay anchored to the wood floor. His tireless 13 inch cock pounded into me so fast and hard that it caused my 32D tits to shake around wildly.

The older German ad agent fucked his huge cock into me relentlessly for the next half hour as he bit down on my aching inch long nipples while uttering sexual obscenities to me. Our tongues were going crazy slashing into the air hysterically before they met and flicked against each other crazily. He was pounding me up against the wall so hard that my right high heel on the ground was turning from side to side uncontrollably. Even though he was 64 he was in amazing shape and could fuck for hours.

We fucked hotly through the night and he showed almost no signs of exhaustion. And now here he was fucking me against the wall as I stood a 6 inches taller then him in my black high heels. As his great big 13 inch cock fucked in and out of my burning pussy, my fuck lips clung to his every fuck stroke. At one point because of his merciless fucking I had to lift the back of my shoe so that I was standing on the tip of my high heel pump, because his huge cock was hitting new places in me that caused me to squirm and shriek lustfully.

We were now at the highest point of disturbed, possessed fucking. The older German ad agent surprised me one last time by taking hold of my ass and lifting me off the ground. I know I only weigh 105 pounds but he had fucked me through the night and cum seven times already. Any younger man would have been fatigued long before and collapsed, but the 64 year old ad agents' sex drive was inexhaustible!

As he lifted me off the ground I immediately wrapped my black high heels around his back and our tongues met in a devilish kiss. This was a sinful kiss between an 18 year old bikini model and a 64 year old man with a giant cock. As we moaned excitedly his hands cupped my ass and that great big 13 inch cock continued to pound way up into me with abandon.

He was pumping me like a fucking jack hammer, slicing in and out of my sex starved pussy as I snarled, "Oh yeah baby keep fucking me with that huge fucking cock. My pussy loves your great big cock baby…. It's so fucking big, I can't stop cumming over it baby."

We kept or mouths open and kissed obscenely, making sure to keep this fuck going dirtier and dirtier instead of turning it into some romantic and passionate kiss.

The older German then reached up and put one hand on my shoulder while the other remained on my ass. He began slamming me down harder onto his huge fuck pole, and then used the hand on my ass to guide me back up to the tip of his cock head. He would bring me back up to the tip of his cock head and he would hold me in place for a few seconds so that we could kiss again. After a few seconds of hot kissing he would force me back down to the wide base of that great big wide shaft. This caused my pussy to explode all over his great big shaft each time I came slamming back down on it.

I was going wild kissing him saying," Oh baby I can't stop cumming all over your great big cock. Let me remember your great big cock forever baby. Keep fucking my tight 18 year old pussy with your huge fucking cock baby."

Amazingly the older German ad agent kept up this accelerated pace for another twenty minutes before he began to shudder. I then reached down and grabbed his long dangling balls that were making loud slapping sounds as they continued to hit against the bottom of my ass.

I said in a deranged voice, "Come on baby drop your big nasty load all over my face. I want to taste your beautiful hot load. I want to remember your huge cock shooting all over my face baby. Give it to me baby. Shoot it for me."

With that he said, "Oh fuckkkkkkkk baby, hear it cummmmmmms baby."

I then unlocked my long thin legs and slid off his great big angry cock and knelt on my black high heels just as his huge cock began to unload an enormous amount of scorching cum all over me.

The first few jets went right against the side of my face causing me moan, "Ohhhhhh fuck," as I came myself. The next few ropes of cum went into my hair. I then took hold of his big pulating shaft and began pumping it against my burning nipples. The sensation of his hot cum against my big turned on nipples caused me to explode into another wild orgasm! Amazingly there was still cum spraying out of his big cock head. Without missing a beat I opened my mouth and inserted his spurting cock into my mouth and drank down the last five blast of cum eagerly. The older ad agent tasted delicious. This was so deliriously amazing to say the least.

As I licked his still huge and hard cock I marveled at his amazing stamina and how much cum he could produce in the course of our all night fuck. I wondered if I would ever experience anything like this again. God, I was absolutely wanton for this older powerful ad agent who had such an enormous cock and a tireless gift for fucking.

I was so lost in this sex starved act that as I was moaning, kissing and licking the older German ad agents' still hard cock as his hard on came alive once more. He yelled angrily, "Don't stop you fucking sexy teenage bitch; I still have more fucking cum left!"

I desperately resumed pumping his now throbbing shaft while spiting at it and licking it furiously.

As I went insane all over his huge cock he began moaning loudly saying, "Ohhhhhh you fucking bitch. Here it cums you fucking nasty slut."

He then took his huge cock in his fist and began pumping it himself. He snarled saying, "Play with your fucking snatch while I jerk off all over your pretty 18 year old face."

I was moaning loudly saying, "Oh yeah shoot it baby. Shoot it all over my teenage face."

As he continued pumping faster and faster and as I was working on my long distended clit I knew it was going pop off in a few seconds. I wanted to taunt him and said, "Come on baby… Come on …. Drop that that big hot load all over my pretty teenage face."

That did it. He threw his head back and began to yell. I marveled as another ten sizzling hot burst of cum sprayed all over my face. It was so fucking hot that that we both were cumming together from jacking ourselves off in front of each other.

The next few minutes were a blur as I just remained squatting on my high heels while I kissed his now flaccid cock. Seeing him finally deflated was still very sexy as his big cock hung down between his thighs about 12 inches. Even in this flaccid state the older German ad agent was bigger then most men when they were erect.

As I kissed his huge hanging shaft affectionately I kept moaning saying, "Oh baby you have the sexiest cock I've ever blown or fucked. You have a truly gorgeous cock baby. I fucking love this great big German cock baby. I fucking love it."

He then pulled me towards him and we began kissing passionately for the first time. After a wild night of fucking or lips finally met for a very long passionate kiss. After about twenty minutes of kissing we went into the shower and played with each other for another hour as we kissed passionately and soaped each other tenderly. His hands felt so sexy as they soaped and played with my 32D tits and my inch long nipples then went to my tight round ass. As he washed me my hands were lustfully washing his huge hanging shaft.

We talked about the photo shot that I would do in Germany in a few months. As we kissed he said in his thick German accent that I would stay at his home during the photo shoot. I then went down and blew him again saying, "Oh baby I can't wait to come and fuck you and this great big cock of yours all week."

For the next hour I worshiped his huge cock once more moaning lustfully, until he sprayed hot cum into my face and hair as the water from the shower sprayed against me.

While in the cab home I called my fiancé to tell him the great news about getting the assignment for the German campaign. As my fiancé talked to me my mind was already drifting. I began to think how sexy it was going to be while in Germany for almost two weeks, modeling and then returning to the older ad agents' home to fuck that great big cock all night. I knew this fuck was going to be even crazier. I began to think that there was something very sexy about older powerful men. There assertiveness and power and especially ones with huge cocks! It was amazing that a man of his age could fuck so aggressively and all night.

A week before my wedding I was scheduled to do a bikini and lingerie shoot in LA. Kens dad lives in Beverly Hills. He owns a very successful marketing firm. Ken said he had spoke to his father and said that he would like to meet me while I was in LA. He told me that his father would call me in a few days to make arrangements.

To Be Continued…

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers