Hot Highway Encounter

Story Info
Find out what she saw driving down the highway.
1.7k words
4.48
57.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s time to tell a story about one of the single most erotic experiences of my life. I assure you that every word is true. This is not a fantasy…just a fantasy come true. I was married at the time…not very happily, I’m afraid…which is why I believe that I was open to this experience. I have a voyeuristic nature, and watching a man masturbate is my greatest turn-on. I’m not sure why this act arouses me so, but do any of us understand why we like the things we do? Having said that, here’s what happened.

I had borrowed my husband’s pick-up truck to go to work that day because I had to transport some computer equipment from one office location to another office across town. I’d filled the passenger area with the equipment so that it wouldn’t be rattling around in the back. I was on the highway, minding my own business, when I felt someone looking at me. I looked to my left and saw a very attractive young man driving a sporty black car. He looked to be in his late twenties (I’m 35) and was smiling at me. I smiled back and continued driving. He slowed down a little then caught back up with me. I noticed him smiling at me again, so I returned the greeting. This was beginning to be a little fun. I hadn’t been flirted with in a car in a very long time. He was quite handsome, and this exchange had given me a wonderfully warm feeling that I realized I had missed.

He moved into place behind my truck and stayed there for a short time. I watched him in the rear-view mirror to see what he would do next. I watched him as he moved left and came up beside the driver’s window again. I looked over with a smile on my face again and saw something that made me instantly and highly aroused. He had pulled down his jeans and had a big, beautiful, hard cock in his hand and was stroking it lightly while smiling at me. I couldn’t breathe…I could barely think…I’m not sure how I retained control of the truck. I was torn between several emotions…lust, embarrassment, confusion, fascination…I had a million thoughts running through my head at once. But my body was not confused at all. My nipples were rock hard and throbbing, my pussy was dripping wet and pulsing, and my heart rate had doubled. I had not been this aroused in years. I was hot and I was alive and it felt wonderful!

He stayed next to me…just stroking his cock and smiling into my eyes. I’m still not sure how I managed to keep from wrecking the truck. I watched him…I watched him run his hand gently up the underside of his cock…I watched him firmly grasp it and stroke it hard…I watched his balls bounce gently up and down to match his strokes…I watched the beautiful mushroom head of his cock turn darker and darker until it was almost purple. When I was not sure I could stand to see any more without slamming on the brakes and rubbing myself to a violent orgasm, he stopped his stroking and motioned for me to roll down my window. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn’t hesitate. I heard him ask, “Where are you going?”

Still only thinking with my pussy I replied “Chamblee-Tucker Road.” He smiled and dropped back to file in behind me. That’s when the panic struck. What in the hell had I just done?!? Why had I told him where I was going? Why hadn’t I lied? Why hadn’t I called the police? What if he was a mad rapist and wanted to slice me up? Once again there were a million thoughts running through my head at once…but they were taking a different turn. As much as my brain wanted to be the practical one, wanted to be safe, my body wanted him to know where I was going. My body wanted me to play this scenario to its conclusion. My body wanted him.

I had a decision to make, so I let my body take the lead. I got off at my exit and looked for a place to pull over. It needed to be somewhat private, but not secluded. Some parts of my reason were still working, and I allowed them a little leeway. I pulled over into the parking lot of a strip shopping center that contained a
Kroger grocery store. The parking lot was higher than the street, so I parked in the first lane next to the street. Someone couldn’t see into the car, but I could easily obtain help if necessary.

He pulled in next to me, got out of his car, and came around to the driver’s door. It was locked as I always keep it, but I rolled the window down about half way. At the last minute reason intruded. I said, “I don’t think I can handle this.”He smiled and said, “It’s all right. I just want to make it cum for you.”

“Do you do this often?” I asked.

“No,” he replied, just smiling at me. “Let me get in there with you and make it cum for you.”

He reached in the window and pulled at my left nipple. It sent an incredible shock through my body. This complete stranger had been stroking his cock for me and was now touching my rock-hard nipples. It was almost more than I could bear.

“Let me get in with you and make it cum for you, “ he said again. “You’re not wearing any panties are you?”

“No,” I admitted. “I don’t like to wear panties.”

He reached in the window again and pulled up my skirt. He pulled it up far enough that he could see my clean-shaven pussy, then he reached in and rubbed his fingers between the lips of my pussy. He briefly stroked my clit and nearly sent me over the edge. After licking the juices off his fingers he said again, “Let me make it cum for you.”

I couldn’t resist any longer. “The truck is full of computer equipment. There’s no room.”

“Come over to my car. Let me make it cum for you. I want you to watch it shoot.” I unlocked my door and got out. Following him to his car was one of the more difficult things I’ve done…but one of the most exciting. He got in his car and started to remove his jeans. My last ounce of reason asked, “You’re not going anywhere are you?”

He pulled the keys out of the ignition and threw them in the back seat. Seeing his cock close-up was even more of a thrill. He was clean-shaven as well. His cock was large, at least 8”, and very thick. It had a beautiful mushroom head and was glistening from the pre-cum leaking out the top. He grasped it with one hand and reached over to stroke my pussy with the other hand. To my surprise, he leaned over and began kissing me. Our tongues searched each other’s mouths and we sucked on the other’s tongue…hinting at what we’d really like to be doing.

After a long, very passionate, very erotic kiss, he leaned back and began to really put on a show for me. My hand replaced his between my legs, and I pulled up my skirt to put on a show for him as well. His left hand cupped and squeezed his balls, while his right hand stroked up and down. He would stop the stroking and let his fingers gently trail up and down…rubbing in small circles on the underside of his cock. His fingers would trace the flared edge of his cock head. We both watched in fascination as the pre-cum leaked out faster and faster. I could hear it now as he stroked his cock…that lovely, wet, sexy sound of a hand gliding up and down a hard, wet cock. His balls had completely drawn up inside his body, and we were both past the point of caring whether or not the world existed. The motion of his hand became faster and faster…the motion of my hand became faster and faster…we were racing with other toward a glorious climax. I watched the head of his cock turn so deep purple that it looked almost black. I watched the expressions changing on his face. I watched every muscle contract until his entire body was as tight as a bow-string. I could feel the tingling in my toes…it was moving up my legs…my heart was beating even faster…my breathing was hard and rapid…I could feel it beginning.

He was in the same place. He was beginning to moan, “Ahhhhhhhhh….I’m going to cum for you. I’m going to shoot my hot load for you. Watch my cock shoot this big, hot, sweet load for you. Oh yesssssss…I’m cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“That’s it! Cum for me! Shoot that hot load all over me! Give it to me! Ah, God! I’m cumming with you! Yeeeeeeeesssss!” My orgasm hit me with the intensity of a freight train. I’d never cum like that before…NEVER! He had cum from his neck to his knees. It was everywhere! I just sat there trying to recover. His cock was still rock-hard, and I was tempted to just climb on. That, of course, was completely out of the question. This had been incredibly exciting, but it had been 100% safe.

I found a Kleenex to help him clean up his considerable mess. As he was cleaning up he asked, “What’s your name?”

“H____,” I replied.“My name’s S_____.”

“What’s your phone number?”

Now, that really surprised me! But there was a wildness in me that day. I’d already done more than I ever thought possible under such circumstances, so I figured…why not? I gave him the number and figured I’d never hear from him again.

That afternoon, at the office, the phone rang, and I heard a familiar voice on the other end. “Hi, this is S_____. I’ve been thinking about you all day. My cock is hard and I’m stroking it. I want to make it cum for you.”

I listened to him cum that day…and countless others. This happened almost 5 years ago…and he still calls. We’ve met many times in between. Watching each other cum is something we’ve enjoyed for a long time. Sometimes we bring toys…but that’s for another story.