Hot Houseguest

Story Info
Wife & her best friend show him a good time.
5k words
4.44
181.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

01

My wife Elaine is one of those people that other people are naturally drawn to. Everyone she meets comments on how nice she is, how caring; she's even been described as 'a breath of fresh air' by one of her friend's mothers'.

Ok, some of the praise is a little over the top, I live with her and am privy to her darker moments, but there's no denying she's definitely got the gift, she could charm the birds from the trees as the saying goes.

Elaine has a wide circle of friends, some of who are well to do and others, less so. She knows some very well qualified professional people that own big country properties, people who can afford to buy cars that are worth more than my house, but she is just as comfortable mixing with single mothers that live in subsidised housing who receive income support.

We'd recently moved home and Elaine would quite often drive the 120-mile journey to visit one of her friends that lived in our old town. I didn't mind her trips in the slightest, it gave us a break from each other, not that we didn't get on or love each other, it was just that we didn't need to spend every hour of every day in each other's company.

We were used to separation from my days in the military, time that had often been weeks and months rather than the odd night or weekend and I used the time Elaine was away visiting to relax, read or watch sport on TV.

One particular weekend I'd stayed at home whilst Elaine was staying with her friend Jen. I'd had a great time watching rugby on Sky and playing no brain games on the playstation, the time was getting on for 10pm and I was expecting Elaine home at any time.

I heard the front door close downstairs while I was watching TV in the living room on the second floor. 'Hi babe,' I shouted. 'Did you have a good weekend?'

I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to kiss my wife and was a little surprised to see Jen, one of Elaine's friends standing self consciously over by the back patio doors.

'Oh,' I said, a little surprised at seeing Jen. 'Hi Jen,' I recovered and waved.

'Hello,' she replied, obviously uncomfortable.

I could see that something wasn't right here. Jen was normally quite chatty, a vivacious woman who was confident, quite unlike the Jen I saw standing in my kitchen.

'Jen's staying for awhile,' Elaine spoke so I turned to look at her.

'Not a problem,' I replied. Elaine and I had more than enough room and often had guests over for weekends etc. Jen could have the third storey to herself, exclusive use of the family bathroom, since Elaine and I used the en suite shower in our room and our son who normally occupied the room across the landing was away for a few weeks himself.

There was obviously an explanation for Jen's presence but I wasn't I the habit of embarrassing my wife by asking awkward questions. If she had invited Jen to stay for whatever reason I was easy going enough to give her decision the respect it warranted.

'I suppose you're wondering why I'm here,' Jen said, her face reddening at some embarrassment.

'Well you don't seem your normal self,' I responded. 'But you don't have to tell me anything, you're always welcome. Open house here Jen,' I smiled to hopefully put Jen at ease.

'Jim's gone down for 9 months,' Jen blurted out. She relaxed a little then, now that the reason for her being here was out in the open.

Jim was Jen's boyfriend or partner or whatever the current politically correct phrase is these days. He was a bit of a gangster, salt of the earth type of guy but he'd been pulled by the police for some petty crime or other and had been sent to prison.

I knew the bare bones of the situation, knew there was a court case pending but Jim's incarceration was news to me.

'Ah. Right,' I said, surprised by this little snippet.

'I said Jen could stay for awhile, she's upset and I didn't like to leave her in the flat on her own,' Elaine explained her reasoning.

'Hey, no problem,' I repeated my earlier statement. 'Jen's more than welcome, you know that.'

My wife smiled at my words and came over to me. 'You're great, you know that?' Elaine kissed tenderly. I blushed myself at those words and Jen let out a titter at my discomfort.

'Aww, he's gone all red,' she teased, the old Jen returning now.

I left the women to it and climbed the stars to sanctuary. They could chatter away downstairs in the kitchen and leave me in peace in front of the TV.

It was about 4 or 5 days later, when Elaine and I were in bed that she turned to me in the darkness and said, 'Jen tried to kiss me today.'

My eyes opened wide, I was awake instantly at Elaine's whispered words.

'What?' I asked. Had I misheard?

'Jen tried to kiss me,' Elaine repeated.

So I wasn't hearing things.

During my time in the army Elaine and I had an unspoken agreement that when I was away for long periods, she could take a lover. It was no big deal to me, I'm a realist and I knew that a woman as attractive as Elaine would have her share of attention. She also has appetites that need satisfying, so if she took a lover to satisfy her physically, then I wasn't overly concerned.

Elaine had let a few things slip over the years, usually after a few drinks, and I knew she'd slept with one or two women in the past too.

The revelation about Jen attempting to kiss my wife, although surprising, was no great shocker and I took it as a positive that Elaine could share such a thing with me after being married for so long.

'So what did you do?' I asked, turning to my wife, her face a blur in the gloom of the night.

'Nothing!' she retorted.

'Why?' I asked. 'It's not as though you haven't been with a woman before,' I continued, reaching for Elaine's naked body under the covers.

'That was in the past,' Elaine said. 'When you were away, those days are over,' she continued by way of explanation. Since I'd left the forces my wife had foregone her lovers since she no longer had need for any.

'Oh right, so if I was still in the army and away from home, you'd have gone for it?' I teased my wife as she lay next to me.

There was a pause. '...Probably,' Elaine confessed. The thought of my beautiful Elaine and the voluptuous Jen together caused my prick to uncurl and stiffen and it was only a moment before my hardness was apparent to Elaine as I held her close.

'Does that turn you on, you pig?' she giggled as my prick prodded her side.

'Fuck yes!' I said, turning onto my side and cupping Elaine's pert little tit in my hand. 'I'd pay to watch that little show,' I continued, moving down so I could take Elaine's stiff nipple into my mouth.

Elaine groaned as I sucked at her and I felt her flat stomach with the palm of my hand, moving my fingers down to her vulva and parting her suddenly slick labia. We kissed deeply and tenderly as I pushed my finger deep into Elaine's sopping quim.

'You're a little excited baby,' I whispered to her when I felt how wet she was between her thighs.

'I've been using my vibrator most of the afternoon,' confessed my wanton wife. 'I've been thinking about Jen and how her pussy would taste,' she said, teasing me with her lewd language.

There was no preamble or foreplay, Elaine was ready, open and receptive and I was huge in my stiffness.

I rolled between my wife's outspread thighs and entered her with practiced ease as she wrapped her long legs around the small of my back. I probed her liquid depths lazily, savouring the heat of her as her tight internal muscles gripped my cock.

Elaine moved her hips frantically as she tried desperately to put pressure on her clit against my penis. I took up Elaine's tempo and thrust my prick into her with powerful strokes. I knew my wife intimately and knew all the signs. This was no time for tenderness or love making; this was a time to fuck her with all my power. Elaine was desperate to come and only hard fucking would do it for her.

'You filthy slut,' I whispered lewdly, knowing that the dirty talk would excite Elaine. 'You like being fucked, but I bet you'd love to have Jen lick your cunt,' I went on, my words exciting me towards my own climax.

'Yes, oh yes!' cried Elaine. 'Fuck me baby, give me that fat cock. Oh God, I love it,' she wailed as I pumped at her welcoming body. I was concerned that the noise would awaken Jen. The poor woman must have been finding it frustrating already, being without a man. It was obvious that she was missing sexual attention by the way she'd tried to kiss my wife earlier in the day.

Both Elaine and I were on the verge of orgasm. We had been together for so long that we were able to climax simultaneously most times, I knew the words and the sounds that meant that my wife was close to her peak. 'Where do you want the hot stuff baby?' I asked, meaning where did Elaine want me to spurt my load. She didn't like me to spunk into her often as it was inconvenient at times to have spunk dribbling down your thighs hours after the moment had passed.

'On my arse baby,' panted Elaine as her climax built.

I knew exactly what she meant and I powered into my wife with hard, vigorous strokes designed to bring her to a loud orgasm.

As I pumped into Elaine I reached over and flicked the switch for the bedside light. I watched Elaine's features contort as her orgasm took hold of her and I had to make a huge effort to hold back my own rising tide as it threatened to flood Elaine's insides.

Whilst she was in the throes, I pulled out of Elaine's quim and rolled her deftly onto her stomach. Then, whilst wanking my prick with one hand I parted the cheeks of her buttocks with the other, exposing the dark rosebud of her anus.

As Elaine's climax began to subside I aimed the crown of my prick at her arsehole and let my spunk jet strongly against her skin.

'Oh my God!' she cried. 'It's so hot; I love it when you spray it on my arse.' My wife said as my semen spattered against her most intimate place.

When the jets of spunk had dribbled to nothing I lay down full length along my wife's body, my wilting cock lying along her vulva, still seeping from its single eye.

'Fuck, that was hot,' I said, my heart pounding with the short, sharp intensity of our coupling.

'Mmmmmmm...' Elaine replied as she basked in the rosy glow of her satisfaction.

As Elaine and I lay together, my spunk trickling between her legs and staining the sheet below her, I heard a creaking of floorboards. Was that Jen, or my imagination? We could have quiet easily woken our houseguest with the sound of our vigorous fucking and I curled with embarrassment at the prospect of Jen listening to us in the throes of passion.

I put the thought from my mind and rolled off Elaine, spent. I pulled her close to me and we both drifted into sleep, Elaine held in my arms, my cum cooling on her tender skin. The next morning I had dismissed Elaine's mention of Jen trying to kiss her and had completely forgotten the tread on the stairs that I thought I'd heard in the night.

02

Jen climbed back into the big, lonely double bed. Her pussy was clenching with desire over what she'd just seen. She hadn't meant to pry, to be a voyeur, especially since her hosts had been so generous and kind.

Jen had been devastated when Jim was sent to prison, her whole world turned upside down. Financially she would be alright since she was the main breadwinner in the relationship, but the prospect of 9 lonely months in the flat scared her a little. The shock of Jim's sentencing would take a little while to get over and Jen was grateful for Elaine's offer of sanctuary when it was offered.

Jen knew about Elaine and Phil's past arrangement, about how Elaine could take a lover if she wished whilst he was away. Jen was envious of her pretty friend, envious of the freedom Elaine enjoyed, of the thoughtful and understanding Phil, who was confident and loving enough to give his wife that freedom.

It was the knowing that Elaine had taken lovers in the past and the also knowing of Elaine's female affairs that had led a sexually frustrated Jen to try and kiss her friend. Jen didn't mind a little girl on girl action herself and was attracted to the slender Elaine.

Jen had been lying in bed, awake; when she heard the unmistakeable sound of her friend's bed under pressure from the love making that was apparently going on.

Jen's hand moved down over her body, she felt the silky texture of her skin as her hands moved over her big breasts, down over the soft flesh of her belly, lower still to the top of her cleft. Jen's shaven mons delighted her as she felt its baby soft smoothness, she loved being hairless down below, it made her feel wicked, it was her secret, and a secret she only shared with a few people.

Jen fingered her tingling clitoris and formed mental images of Phil and Elaine as she visualised their rutting in the bedroom below. As though in a dream state Jen got out of bed and stealthily went down to the next landing.

She pressed her ear to Elaine's bedroom door and could clearly hear her friend's moans and groans of pleasure. She could hear the slapping noises of Phil's body butting against Elaine's as they coupled. Jen's quim burned with lust, juicing with the excitement.

Jen took a huge risk, but was too far gone to care about the consequences of being caught. She reached out and pushed the door handle down ever so slowly, until she could open the door and see into the bedroom.

Jen didn't push the door open very wide, just enough so that she could spy into the room. She had timed it perfectly because no sooner had she taken up her voyeuristic position than the light flicked on.

Jen stiffened with fright, she thought she'd been caught but it was obvious from the scene in the bedroom that she hadn't. She could see Phil pumping his big prick into his wife's pussy. She watched as Phil pulled out of Elaine and rolled her onto her front. Jen pushed two fingers into her soaking pussy as Phil wanked his spunk directly onto Elaine's tight, puckered hole.

She felt a stab of jealousy as Phil stretched out along Elaine's back and kissed the back of his wife's neck tenderly. How Jen wished it was she who was receiving such loving attention. She turned to quietly climb the stairs back to her lonely bed, hurrying along when one of the stair boards creaked during her climb.

Jen rubbed her stiff clitoris and pushed three fingers into her sopping pussy, frigging herself urgently, seeking release through her orgasm. She was remembering how Phil's thick seed had jetted onto Elaine's body, imagining how good it would feel to have Phil's thick phallus stretching her cunny and to feel him jetting that spunk deep into her vagina.

Jen squeezed her silken thighs tight together and bit off her cries of pleasure as she brought herself to her peak. She lay on her back for a long moment, her heart pounding, and thighs awash with her outpouring as she recovered from the delicious climax.

Jen put a pillow between her knees to comfort her as she rolled onto her side, attempting to find sleep now that she had found some temporary respite from the itch between her legs.

03

Nothing else untoward happened over the following week. That is until the second Friday that Jen was with us.

I parked the car in the car port as was usual when I got home from work. It was around 7pm, the normal time for me to arrive home and I let myself into the house via the front door, going straight to the kitchen.

There was no sign of life, which was unusual since Elaine usually had something hot to eat waiting for me. She finished work a lot earlier than I did so the cooking duty usually fell to her. Tonight, however the kitchen was deserted.

'Elaine...' I called as I climbed the stairs to the next landing. 'Jen...?' When there was no response to my earlier call.

'Hi baby,' Elaine's voice called from our bedroom when I stepped onto the landing.

I entered the room and stopped in my tracks, Elaine was on our bed, dressed in sexy lingerie, high shoes, stockings, basque – the works. She was moving her vibrator around her clitoris, her face flushed with her arousal.

'Jen's gone out,' Elaine said as she buzzed away with her vibe. 'We've got the place to ourselves, I thought we'd make the most of it,' Elaine continued, her voice breaking up as her excitement mounted. 'I know you love me dressed like this, so I thought I'd treat you. I'm so horny, I've been watching porn and I'm dying to fuck,' her words caused a surge of arousal to course through me.

I stripped hurriedly and joined my lovely, slim bodied wife on the bed. I kissed her and then replaced her vibrator with my tongue.

'Yes babe, that's so good,' Elaine's voice was heavy, dripping with lust as she spoke to me.

I tongued Elaine's slick, neat labia, parting the sticky folds of skin and uncovered her shy clitoris. I flicked my tongue gently over the sensitive nub of flesh and noted Elaine's sigh of pleasure as I did so.

I circled the rim of her sodden pussy, dipping lower to tongue at her anus lightly before probing her hot quim as deeply as I could, Elaine's syrup coating my chin as it poured from her excited body

'Jesus Elaine, you look gorgeous,' I said when I came up for air and took in the sight of my gorgeous, loving wife dressed for sex in her lingerie.

Elaine and I had enjoyed a varied sex life, with lingerie; outdoor sex and role play just a part of our repertoire. We would go for walks in the summer months, out in wooded areas; Elaine dressed in a little mini skirt or a light summer dress. We would find some secluded spot and take it from there, often ending up with Elaine grasping the truck of a tree whilst I held her hips and powered into her from behind.

The thrill of those outdoor sessions was obviously the threat of being caught. It was a great fantasy of ours to be caught fucking by a lone woman, preferably a rich bitch who would join us for a hot outdoor threesome.

That scenario had never materialised however, but a man can live in hope!

Elaine giggled and rose from the bed. She strutted around the bedroom on her high heels; she knew I loved to see her long legs, especially when encased in the black stockings that she was wearing now. My pretty wife posed, hands on hips, her back arched so that her pubis was thrust forwards. 'You like this?' she giggled, knowing full well I loved it.

Elaine turned and called out, her arse swaying seductively as she walked, 'Come downstairs. I want to play in the kitchen. ...Oh! And bring the camera,' she added.

I ran to the study and picked up the digital camera and then I followed my wife downstairs to our large kitchen.

I heard Elaine's heels clicking on the tiled floor as she walked, a sound that for some inexplicable reason, turned me on immensely. I walked into the kitchen and saw Elaine at the dining end of the room, where we have a two seater settee and TV set up.

Elaine was on the sofa, knelt on it with one knee, her other foot on the floor; she was supporting herself with both arms on the upright and was pushing her peach shaped bottom out. I took picture upon picture as Elaine struck poses for me.

I was enthralled, watching my leggy wife as she pouted provocatively at the camera, sitting and shamelessly spreading her labia, exposing the pink folds to my gaze and the all seeing eye of the camera lens.

'Come and sit down baby,' Elaine invited, patting the seat of the sofa next to her.

I sat down and Elaine leant across me and took my fat prick between her painted lips. I took a few shots of Elaine's cock filled mouth as she sucked at me and then put the camera down on the floor, I letting myself be taken by the sensation that Elaine's tickling tongue caused on my stiffness.

Elaine stopped her loving attention for a moment and grinned up at me. 'Happy?' she asked.

'Very,' I replied, gently lifting my wife up so I could kiss her sweet lips. I was overcome by a wave of feeling for this delicate creature. I loved her at that moment; she knew that her sexy lingerie would make me hard and that her provocative behaviour would turn the wanting into a burning desire.

12